Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: London

'Alright. Should be right around this...' The male's mental musings came to a screeching halt when he found the panel, or rather, a pair of bunny ears atop a mass of luxurious purple hair. Oh, there was no mistaking that combination of things. Once more, a bit of deep breathing was key as he stepped forward. He approached from the opposite side of the table, thinking the woman seemed a bit taller than he imagined. No, that couldn't be right; he knew her height precisely... unless it was a lie, but he doubted that. Heels were surely the answer. Ah, he'd love a good look at those─ wait, no, focus! He had to introduce himself, right? That was the polite thing to do, and something he was very adept at doing... in any interaction that wasn't driven by a likely unhealthy state of admiration. Lucky him, though; his approach from the rear allowed him a very interesting view... of himself, in her phone.

Who'd have thought that his lack of ideas for introduction would be met by the perfect setup for a hello. Well, maybe perfect wasn't the word, but it was a start. "Please, if you're gonna follow me, do it while I'm not looking. I don't think my heart could take the impact," he said. In truth, he may have given himself a heart attack... or maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration─ just a bit. "... Also, as far as hellos are concerned, tell me that was a ten of ten. I thought way too long just to end up with bugger all to say, so..."

Right. She was in public, she shouldn't be so deep into her phone at a moment like this. How would this hubris be rewarded? With speech which made the lass jump just a little. She instantly made her screen darken and managed to look like a kid caught at something naughty. "Blimey! I didn't expect anyone, right just then..." she said seeming just a bit bashful, pushing hair out of her face in a bit of a nervous habit. "Much less you... this is exactly my luck though," she murmured softly. He'd spoken first, about her perusing his photos and all. If she could have avoided being caught doing such a thing, she would have, but since she couldn't, she'd roll with it. "Anyway, I'd say... I wasn't doing anything but..." she paused looking at him and giving him a bit of a smile as she recovered herself enough to relax a bit. "I was just checking up on a guy who managed to watch all of my videos on YouTube, even though he obviously doesn't need the advice~" she mentioned. "Well, that came out a bit flirtier than I intended... I'm Nikoleta, you can call me Nikki," she introduced herself extending a hand to the man. "So should I call you a fan or a stalker?" she asked playfully. Oh, yes, she had enough number data that she could qualify him as either, but she wanted to know how he'd feel about being confronted with such information, while it was still an option to run from and avoid him if he got too scary. Though honestly, looking at him in person she might be willing to let a bit of crazy slide. Those eyes of his were enchanting up close.

Shock. That was about what one could expect of being caught in such a situation─ not that he would complain about seeing any sort of emotion this woman cared to express. Indeed, it was just her luck that he'd be the one catching her scrolling through his social media accounts... and it was just his stroke of good luck to have the confidence boost of her reaction. Alas, he wouldn't be able to roll with this level of confrontation. In admitting to her actions, the lass pointed out how frequently he watched all of her videos. How awkward, yet... salvageable. He was a bit bashful about being caught, but all that did was put the pair of them in a similar situation to one another. Moreover, there was a proper introduction to address. "Quite right. Fancy meeting you, Nikki; this is brilliant!" he said while happily reaching out to take her hand He may have been a bit zealous when shaking it, but a certain gentleness remained in his grip─ almost as if he'd have been caressing her skin if not for the natural movement of a handshake. "Bit of flirting never hurt anybody, by the way. I promise I don't mind~"

Now then, what was he? Fan, or stalker─ he surely had to be one of the two. On a good day, he may have been a heaping help of both. Without so much as an attempt to release Nikoleta's hand, at least fully, he managed the most sensible retort he could think of. Of course, any flirting he offered was very much intended. "Call me any and everything you like, luv. Number one fan, sexiest stalker of the bunch, darling, sweetheart, whatever tickles your fancy is a ripsnorter as far as I'm concerned. Or, if that's all too much, I suppose I could just settle for my name, couldn't I? Oliver, by the way... but I'm guessing you figured that out while you were stalking all my socials just now~"

The young woman who introduced herself as Nikki had her hand touch this golden eyed young man's. How very odd. It was a normal shake but they didn't seem to be letting go of each other, she didn't immediately try separating herself either. Even with the zealous shake there was a certain tenderness across her skin. She was probably blushing and not just from potential awkwardness. 'Did I mention this man is way too attractive?' she questioned herself as she looked up at those eyes. They were almost fiery at that color intense like pictures of the sun, but here he was, excited to meet her in person. "I can see that, but... I can't disagree," Nikki said. Her own eyes hadn't moved. Christ in heaven the this man was gorgeous.

What was more, when she called attention to his internet activities, he accepted them honestly. "Really?! That's a lot though isn't it?" she questioned as she was given permission to basically call him whatever she wanted to over time. How very strange, she might have claimed she was mesmerized but he was definitely charming. Even for a stalker she could see herself acquiescing to a few wishes if she could stare into those eyes for a bit longer. Oh, he'd introduced himself properly, mentioning that she likely knew his name because she'd been on his social media already. "Well, I did find out your name. But I also noticed, that in all of those pictures you tagged yourself as Ozzy," she said seeming just a bit sheepish, but if she was going to be feeling a bit bashful all day, he might as well too. "So I'll call you that, okay?" she admitted with a bit of a chuckle. "It's really strange, you just admitted to being a stalker level super fan, but here you are, smiling and owning it."

"That right? Well I'll be─ let it all just slip out as you like then~" he mused as their handshake sat seemingly in limbo, never being loosed on either end. His list of names/titles may have been a bit much, but he was perfectly content to accept any and every one of them if she'd be the one saying the words. "Is it a lot? I might like a lot. Couldn't hurt, right?"

She did have his name, but with it came something of a nickname he went by in his own tags. There was an interesting, albeit small explanation behind that. Whatever the case, he was quite serious when he said this woman could address him as she pleased, and he'd continue grinning ear to ear about it. "If it works for you, it works for me. Besides, Ozzy is way cooler than Oliver, innit? I like having a couple of zeds," he explained. Outside of more businesslike meetings, he would always prefer that moniker anyway. Additionally, there was a special little spark added to it when Nikki spoke it, just as he would have anticipated. Of course he was owning up to being something of a stalker as well; he'd always wear that title with utmost pride. "I did, and I am! Blue Lotus' most dedicated stalker─ pretty much sums me up. Seen every video, bought all the merch, and just nearly talked myself into showing up for a few signings. So, all I'm missing is several autographs, mobile number, an extended fan hug, and whatever else the list stretches to. Not too much, is it?"

Let it slip out as she liked? This man's voice was smooth as butter and she was still quite entranced by his eyes beyond all of that. How very charming for someone she should probably find a bit more creepy than she did currently. Maybe, she was simply thinking about this the wrong way? "You seem to like quite a lot there, Ozzy," Nikki said with a chuckle. Her hand was still in his, but she sort of felt comfortable like this, very strange indeed she hadn't tried to properly withdraw yet. Ah, and he liked Ozzy as a name over Oliver for the letter zed included within the name. "Well, I see nothing wrong with the name Oliver. I find my own name to be quite a mouthful so I understand quite a bit. Plus nicknames are quite fun... when said by the right people~" she mused. Something about that was oddly true. If this man enjoyed anything she chose to call him, she had the personal preference of being referred to by her nickname.

A strange thing happened next. Ozzy admitted to being a very dedicated fan and stalker. He did wear it like a badge of pride and moreover, he claimed that he wanted everything that went along with being a fanatic of such epic proportions. "Oh, probably should have talked yourself into one of those signings. Meeting people you're fans of is something that can make them a bit less otherworldly," she said without thinking too much about it. Again, a man this attractive as her personal stalker and an idea was growing on her. At this point she was willing to see hell, if she'd get to look into those eyes of his for a while longer while he sang her praises. Having a personal stalker was weird, to say the least. But, it was coming with a bit of a confidence boost she didn't know she needed until he started talking. "But that's fine I guess. I suppose I can give a couple autographs, I also have your Limited Edition Blue Lotus Ears and my mobile number as long as you give me yours too. I've never had a stalker before, but I feel like I should know when he's contacting me~" she was flirting. Something about this was becoming innately less dangerous as an idea, or maybe she'd just become more comfortable with it over time. Looks were definitely helping in this matter, and the fact that he seemed so alright with what she considered her own rather plain appearance was a bit startling. "I'm not sure what an extended fan hug is... but it sounds like the sort of thing that should require a date of some sort first. So, then Ozzy would that be of interest to you?" she asked him somewhat quizzically. "You realize I'm just a normal girl called Nikki from Manchester, whose really into fashion... I'm not like an actual celebrity or anything," she stated. How very strange, she wondered if this man was one of the strange ones, who was a fan of just the idea of her. Meeting her should have shattered such an infatuation, perhaps by the end of the panel he'd have calmed down and he'd realize she was really very normal.

As the conversation progressed, it was Oliver who first moved to release Nikoleta's hand, placing his own hands on his hips instead. His teeth never stopped showing; there was a mighty appreciation within him every time the woman opened her mouth to send words in his direction. If this entire convention could be skipped to engage in a week-long date with Nikoleta, he'd abandon it in a heartbeat. The focus of his attention here brought up the 'fun' of nicknames when spoken by the right people. In the previous breath, she claimed to see nothing wrong with the name Oliver either. "Oh come off it. Oliver makes me think olive oil. I've spent half my life waiting for someone to call me Extra Virgin." He'd refrain from mentioning how he would take her referring to him by such a name, of course. That would probably be a bit creepy, now that he thought about it.

A fan in a meeting was fated to view the object of their adoration in a less otherworldly manner, as Nikki herself stated. Lies. Those who would classify as otherworldly would be so regardless, and as far as Ozzy was concerned, the one answering to the moniker Blue Lotus would be as much regardless. As such, his retort was rather succinct. "You shut up. You shut your gorgeous mouth right now," he insisted. Now, he would eventually be getting... a couple of autographs, in addition to Nikki's special bunny ears and... an exchange of phone numbers? "Add a pinch to the deal, would you? Got to make sure I'm not dreaming and all. No, wait... I'll keep the dream," he said, paying special heed to the thought that she'd just offered him some sort of date after confirming no knowledge of an extended fan hug, whatever that actually was. In actuality, Ozzy had just been saying whatever came to mind; it was helping him along thus far. Nikki, however, was content to lower herself in his eyes─ if only she knew what an impossible feat that would be. "Well, normal Nikki from Manchester who's really into fashion, I'm normal Ozzy from Blackpool who's really into normal Nikki from Manchester who's really into fashion. You're as much a celebrity as I've ever seen. Tea?"

Their hands finally parted by Ozzy's own doing, such was an interesting thing for Nikki to consider. On the one hand, they were barely introduced strangers so them standing around clinging to each other in public was probably a bit weird. On the other, she really didn't mind holding his hand at all. She should have been giving a bit more consideration to her own developing infatuation. Could such a gorgeous man actually like her as much as he seemed to, before even really getting to know her? Well, she supposed she'd be finding out. Right at the moment though, Oliver... seemed to take issue with his name. Claimed he didn't like the food it could have been related to, and even interjected that he'd been waiting to be called 'Extra Virgin'. "Hahahaaa~" a laugh escaped Nikki as she turned her head to the side. "Oh you come off it, it's hardly that bad. You're just having a go," she mentioned seeming to find a great deal of amusement. Alright. So as it stood, he was funny, charming, ridiculously attractive and apparently into her. Yes, a bit of a stalker by his own logic but was that even really bad at all?

Apparently not, as she found herself offering the lad the things he'd asked for, and got herself a bit of a lecture to boot. Never did this gorgeous man stop smiling at her, and beyond that never did he actually have anything even remotely critical to say about her. In fact he also claimed that she shouldn't say such things herself by his own happy quieting of her thoughts about this. Supportive to be added to the list. Really, what was there not to like about a guy who was apparently so all about you? Nikki was beginning to have a hard time retaining the level of rationality that would have made them stop at friendly acquaintances. She knew this of herself already, perhaps it was at least worth looking into a bit? "A pinch, but not really? You really are that excited just to meet me?" she seemed to be aghast. She'd not been prepared for this sort of attention at all, still, she didn't dislike it coming from this man in the moment. "Blimey, you think the world of me... Tea would be great. Definitely the most unique pitch for a date I've ever gotten Ozzy... I'll give you that, and my number," She agreed to the date without thinking too much about it and had her phone lit up within her hands again willing to exchange numbers with the man before her as obviously this was the start of something new. At this point, she wasn't even sure this man wasn't just playing a really long game of cat and mouse to try and get her attention. Meeting here and now seemed to be a matter of fate and it wasn't like she wouldn't at least give such a potentially good destiny a shot.

Ah, a laugh, so melodic and relaxing to his ear. He could make her laugh, so he could make her smile. He could make her smile, so he could make her happy. These were the comforts reaching into the depths of Ozzy as they spoke. As for his name, he most certainly wasn't just having a go. He'd been expecting to be the butt of many jokes over the years, even though that particular one never reared its head when he could hear it. Maybe one day, it was still ahead of him; oh well.

Of all things touched on here, there was one simple fact that would always be worth addressing: Oliver was extremely excited just to be meeting this woman, and he undoubtedly thought the world of her. There was no greater impact to all six of his senses than being in her presence here and now, and there was only more to come. As far as dating attempts went, he seemed to be knocking the proverbial ball out of the park here. Funny─ he didn't even think these steps would be taken when he found out they would be partners in this convention. This could be marked as a massive victory, to say the least. "I wouldn't say all that, Nikki. The world isn't that big, is it?" he asked rhetorically, a cheeky wink accompanying the clause as his phone emerged. Confident as he seemed, his hand was just about trembling while he enabled Bluetooth sharing to exchange contact information. Luckily enough, Ozzy's mouth could always carry him through weird situations. "Unique pretty much sums me up, doesn't it? You saw the 'gram. Refreshingly hot, innit?"

The chemistry between these two individuals was starting to become apparent even to Nikki. She seemed to find him charming but there was depth here, that she'd not seen before. What was more he seemed to have a pretty good ability to flatter and hide his own nervousness behind more encompassing compliments. Nikoleta knew she wasn't ugly, but she also didn't think of herself as overly attractive. Having a guy so very into her was very different. A cheeky wink was sent her way along with the implication that she was more thought of more than the world. "Compliments like that are like ego boosting, Ozzy~" the purple haired lass mentioned. She enabled blue tooth on her own device as well. She found herself blushing furiously happy for the deep tone of her skin to hide what she assumed would have been obvious redness. If Ozzy was one to let his words carry him through conversation, Nikki was one to bounce back any ideas presented her. His Instagram was a bit refreshing, and she found herself commenting in the oddest way. "You really are quite attractive. I didn't expect a stalker type to be good looking. I don't think that was covered in the stranger-danger chapter of avoiding trouble. So, I'll keep an eye on you with this~" she mentioned having received the proper information. She wasn't the sort to lie Oliver Williams was a very attractive man, even so, she still didn't quite get what it was he liked about her. But she was willing to put aside her own insecurities for a bit at least.

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast