Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: London

Of all the things to slip one's mind, that little splash was not something Ozzy would have expected to do so. The only rational explanation was that she had actually gotten really into the task, and that... was incredible to think about. Ozzy was baffled, dumbfounded even. To believe all of this was real shouldn't have been possible, and yet, nothing could feel so realistic. Now that Ozzy had a moment to catch his breath and stop feeling everything in the world through his groin, everything seemed so incredibly normal. Nikki got up and sauntered her way into the bathroom as if she were having a casual brush after dinner, while Ozzy fought to keep hold of the world around him. Nevertheless, he got up soon after she did. They would meet halfway to the bathroom as the lass returned with towels and... a look he'd never seen before. "Bloody hell you're gorgeous without makeup," he blurted out, not so much as a second thought preceding his words as he stared endlessly into her face. She'd asked if he was alright, but he had no answer in mind after the shock of her very naked, yet flawless face. Whatever he could have said was long gone, replaced by the action of grabbing the back of her neck and forcing their lips together... yet again. What did he get up for again? Probably the bathroom. Oh well; it could wait a bit longer.

On her way to make an offering, Nikki was confronted by Ozzy once more. That was fine though her question still stood. But instead of an answer to that query she received a positive bit of feedback. That is to say, the man known as Oliver Williams was a fan of hers, but he'd not known her before their meeting today. Her Youtube channel was dedicated to image, so she upheld it a certain extent whenever she made videos. She kept up all aspects of things she was known for, including those two red lines and her flawlessly done eye shadow. This man had never seen her face as naked as it currently was and he was astounded. The sentence he blurted out made her smile and immediately seem a bit bashful. Regardless of what they'd just been up to, she couldn't really help but feel a bit bashful at the extra attention. "Blimey... I..." she didn't get to finish that sentence properly before Ozzy brought their mouths together again. Really?! He was so taken with her most basic appearance that he pulled her into another passionate kiss without hesitation or even thought past his previously blurted compliment. He was even holding her neck again, what could she do but sink into it? She very well didn't have it in herself to push him away from her... she was far too enthused by his antics to not want him, besides, she felt truly complimented in the moment and that in and of itself was rather, strange.

A sentence was silenced, and in a singular moment, there was sweet revenge. Strange... revenge tasted a bit like mint. Oh, that just happened to be the flavor of Nikki's mouth, discovered by the intrusion of Ozzy's tongue. A simple hand holding her neck would not suffice, so he soon had the woman in a full, naked embrace. He could live inside her mouth while holding onto her form. It seemed his state of arousal had hardly even gone away, and could return in full force within a matter of moments. That much would likely be clear to Nikoleta as well, considering he'd pressed their fronts fully together. He didn't intend to linger for very long; he was going to have a brush himself. Even when retreating though, lips were parted... and his tongue remained in place long enough for his lips to return. There was no escape for the lad from Blackpool, nor was there any desire to be in any other situation. Some day, perhaps things would be different... perhaps he'd manage to make it to the bathroom before assaulting Nikki again. Well, that wasn't looking so likely at all in the moment. Was he complaining? No; that wasn't even possible.

Nikki had been silenced and she didn't mind it at all. What else covered this part of her day? Ozzy, attacking her mouth and circling her body into another embrace. What had she even done to deserve this kind of treatment? The answer in Nikki's own mind was nothing, but the man definitely wasn't at all dishonest about the amount of interest he had in her. She could tell... what with his tongue moving around in her mouth and that monster below his waist ready for the next round after so recently having been emptied twice back to back even. She could already feel it again, that strange little tingle in her lower body as her own arousal built, her breaths were coming faster now and her heart was beating even faster. She'd fought with that tongue in her mouth for quite a few seconds, even as Ozzy himself pulled back. His tongue remained and his lips came back. Nikki couldn't even speak... this was so very passionate. How was she supposed to carry on normally when he was like this? She couldn't do anything but meet the desire which was presented before her. He'd come here for something else right? Probably a trip to the loo... he definitely couldn't get this distracted by something as simple as her born visage. Still, there was something uniquely enticing about the fact that he did. This man did strange things to her ego, and she enjoyed it.

Oh, it wasn't her ego that he intended to do strange things to; he sought to do strange things to every aspect of her life, and all of those things involved this sort of embrace at some point. There were so many more things he wished for, and not enough time in a human lifespan to do them all. If only there was a way to extend this life for thousands of years, and spend them all by her side. Ah, what a lovely dream he was having while their tongues wrestled. In spite of his arousal renewing itself, it wasn't at all Ozzy's plan to have another go at her... yet he couldn't pull away. What was he to do, then? He'd use his hold of her petite form to lift her, carrying her into the bathroom with him without letting their mouths part. Yes, that would suffice; he didn't have to be separated from her for very long at all then. Into the bathroom they went, and Ozzy reached out to turn the sink faucet before their lip contact broke for even a moment. "Sorry; can't go quitting you yet. You're sorted though, right? Let me know, else," he said, preparing to brush his teeth and presenting a legitimate question. Despite his nigh-full erection, he was already more than satisfied. He could easily lay with her for the duration of this week, perhaps even forever, but sex itself wasn't the focal point here. He had her company, and that was always well enough, regardless of what she wanted to do together.

Ah, he kept kissing her too... that was wonderful. She hadn't felt like someone was this into her, likely in her entire life. Whatever the case, he was soon lifted while their mouths still connected. Apparently, Ozzy wasn't quite done with her yet, and took to carrying her off with him. Almost like he couldn't take the few moments it would have been of separation. He continued to kiss her while turning on the water in the sink, and sitting her atop the same counter. He prepared to brush his teeth but not without leaving her winded and asking her a question with much legitimacy and intent behind it.

Nikoleta Corbyn was without a doubt sorted and managed to look at lad quizzically as he sat her down. It was strange to consider that he didn't just want to sleep with her, that he was truly apt to just hang out. Though she could also sleep with him for eternity, there didn't seem to be any real rush to do so constantly. A chuckle escaped her, beyond that as a girl she should probably be a bit careful, she still needed to be able to walk and taming a monster like the one Ozzy was endowed with, meant leaving a bit of time for recovery between bouts. Still she couldn't really believe the most gracious offer presented her. "Bloody hell, you can't actually just be this... good, you know?" she said to express her current level of surprise. Though she still meant to answer his question. "I'm definitely sorted...no worries. I haven't been so sorted in ever. " she said that last bit while seeming sheepish, though it was quite true. She hadn't been so satisfied by sex in the entirety of the time that she'd been doing it, from an objective standpoint. "I was bringing these for you..." she mentioned of the two washcloths. "So did you want to do something else for a while?" she asked in return. Nikoleta was a pretty honest lass, she was content just to hang out with him and get to know him, in addition to having a great use of that body of his for any extended period of time, like forever.

Both a question, and Nikki, were on the table in a manner of speaking. Ozzy finally managed to let go of the lass, taking and unwrapping a spare toothbrush left for hotel guests as if he belonged in this room. A squirt of toothpaste, and the tool was shoved into his mouth to begin brushing away. It was during this time that Nikki offered her response to him, and interestingly enough... she turned down the sex. He couldn't be this 'good' huh? Seeming confused as he looked her way, mouth full of toothpaste foam, he voiced his curiosity. "Well I'm bloody lovestruck, ain't I? I'll be as good or bad as you like if it'll eventually end up with a ring on your finger," he said, once again in brutal honesty.

As he watched her and continued brushing, he took note of what she was holding. Oh... how lovely; she was going to bring him towels for a quick cleanup. She didn't have to do that; he should have been the one bringing her such commodities after that bout. "Oh, cheers. You didn't have to," he said while reaching out to take the pair. He'd make use of those after scrubbing out his mouth properly, but first was an offer from Nikki. "Depends on how long a while is for you. Being frank, I could just sit around and have a chinwag over tele all night. Pretty afraid I'm laying it on thick though. I really don't know when to bugger off, so don't go shying away from telling me to."

The level of comfort Ozzy seemed to have in her presence was absolutely astounding to Nikki, but perhaps she'd simply been interacting with the wrong people. Well, she knew this to some extent but it wasn't really a problem she was faced with knowing until she was caught in the whirlwind known as Oliver Williams. And this man really didn't know when to quit when it came to expressing himself about her. He claimed to be lovestruck and as such aiming for the most permanent binding they could have in their young lives. What an upfront thing to say, Nikki was genuinely shocked by the expression. "Blimey, that is like the fourth time today, someone's mentioned tying the knot, and I'm still surprised you'd just say that..." she stated. "Still, if that's what you're going for, you're definitely convincing..." it was like she was being shock trained. Though she had such interests herself, she couldn't rightly place them at all... if he kept mentioning it though, eventually she'd have no choice but to properly accept it as a real inevitability.

It seemed that he was a bit taken aback by her gentle little gesture. She hadn't even really meant anything by it. "I mean... I got up first," she stated with those large purple eyes of hers, trained on this lad. He was just brushing away at his teeth seeming to have a good time of it. She didn't care that he'd made himself at home in her space, to be honest... she felt really comfortable around him and didn't mind sharing it. Though that didn't really make much sense when one considered the very short amount of time they'd known each other. Still... she was staring at his features, listening to him talk, a strange light coming to those eyes of hers. He claimed in so many words that he wouldn't mind just chatting her up and watching television all night, but that he didn't want to overstay his welcome. "It's bloody impossible for you to lay it on thick enough for me to get rid of you. Besides, I wouldn't mind that at all, stay as long as you like. I'd like to get to know my biggest fan after all~" she mused happily. She was more than content to spend a night or a fortnight just chatting with the lad known as Oliver Williams.

Was it, in truth, the fourth time marriage had been addressed between these two today? Oliver was surprised to hear the number was so low, considering how many fantasies about that very thing he had when Nikoleta was involved as a thought. At least he was being convincing about it; he didn't exactly intend to stop making such references so casually. "Of course it's what I'm going for. If I can get it to work out, that's the main objective, innit?" he replied, as if there was nothing at all crazed about such a reaction. With that, his brushing became a bit more focused; he seemed rather meticulous in his routine.

She'd gotten up first. According to Nikki, that was all it took for her to offer him a small kindness. She spoke it as a matter of fact, as if one should expect such simplicities to even be considered by others. Ozzy could have expected one of his good mates, or an existing girlfriend to think that way, but they'd only met this morning. For a moment, it felt as if they'd been enjoying each other's company for months, and that was... good. Better yet, Nikki seemed just as keen as Ozzy himself to just hang out all day, claiming he couldn't possibly be forward enough for her to kick him out. Stay as long as he'd like, she said. Well, maybe she wouldn't come to regret that statement. After filling his mouth with water from the sink, Ozzy gargled and spat, then laughed ever so nonchalantly. "Awesome; I'll move in then. That's one way to be something besides your biggest fan, eh?"

According to Ozzy, his end goal was such a situation... marriage. In actuality, what he was claiming in so many words was the desire for an advanced relationship and all that came with it. It was strange to Nikki though, because to make such a claim meant he had put a lot of forethought into it. In her own experience men didn't simply agree to things like marriage with any woman they came across. They had to be certain of it in some way, but Ozzy made it sound like he'd always been certain. Even with them only having properly met hours ago, there was something strangely endearing about that as a thought. "Thinking like that from the beginning is crazy. I might be mental for thinking having such a clear cut goal is positive. But it really is... maybe it's just because I'm the topic of the goal... that's probably what makes it absolutely mental," she mused seeming to understand it. Whatever the case, she wouldn't actually stop him from spouting off about anything he felt like saying. If he wanted to marry her and planned to act accordingly, she couldn't object. She wondered how much he'd thought about that though. In her experience most didn't enjoy anything past the early dating phases, wanting to spread themselves around more than most women would be willing to allow for their own security. One would end up crazy if a man made claims like that and then cheated on them... she was absolutely certain of this.

Still as she watched him brush his teeth in the most meticulous fashion she'd ever born witness to, she realized that he took a great deal of care at least in aspects of himself. His teeth, his hair, that perfectly sculpted body of his... those things took an unreasonable amount of commitment. By associative logic commitment wasn't something feared by the man before her. As if to prove this line of thinking correct, she'd mentioned he could stay as long as he liked and his retort was... outrageous. Those purple eyes of hers widened and filled with light. A hearty laugh escaped her as she just shook her head. "Just wanna move right in? Blimey, you can't have a single bit of fear in ya'," she mentioned as if she was well and truly surprised by his outburst. She wasn't really though, there was something a bit comforting in knowing that sort of devotion seemed to be so readily available. "Did you think it through... I could be a bloody terrible roommate, you know?" she joked, only just a little. Of course, she didn't mind the company, but in truth the only person she properly lived with in most of her memory was her sister. Everyone else had only very brief stints in the private spaces belonging to Miss Nikoleta Corbyn.

Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast