Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: London

"Really really~" he replied, cheesy enough as it were. None could understand how much of a repayment that simple thing could be for Ozzy, but it was all he needed to get through the darkest day. A simple YouTube video upload had been enough for the past year of University Hell as some would call it, so he could only imagine the effects of the physical thing right before his eyes. Oh, and to think it could be shown with him in mind... perish the thought of there being anything better!

As for Ozzy's answer to the curiosities of Nikoleta, she had some rather flattering things to say. He couldn't ever manage to keep his eyes off her, so her gaze being returned was more than he could ever ask. "Inspiration, huh? Never would've thought of that as an idea. Inspiration for what though?" he wondered aloud. It was clear what she meant when those words were spoken, but an additional flirt here and there never hurt anyone... well, most times anyway. As for his workout routine, Nikki claimed she thought his regimen would be too intense for her. Oh, she didn't know the half of it... but there was more. Her own gym routine took inspiration from Bree─ he knew that name better than most, and in fact better than he knew the name Blue Lotus. Oliver paused, intermittently blinking with otherwise widened eyes. After several moments of silence, he burst into laughter. Hearing that was such a coincidence, he simply couldn't take it, despite his best effort. "Come off it; really? Bree? Aubree? That's brilliant! She's the only person I've ever been heavily invested in, apart from you. If you use her tips, the watered-down version I do should be a cakewalk. It's really half metabolism, my build─ honest."

A large smile came to Nikki's face. This man made her happy in the strangest ways. That sort of cheesy response she just got, was exactly the sort of thing she would have needed. She could have died from just such a response. "Well, if smiles are the currency of life... I am sure I could afford a few extra for you~" she mentioned knowing she'd have no problem being legitimately happy in this man's presence.

Whatever the case, their conversation progressed. It seemed that he wondered about the kind of inspiration that could be found from taking in his visage. "Again you're gorgeous, you definitely work as inspiration... I haven't made anything for actual men on purpose in ages. I really might need that sort of spark. Of course, inspiration comes from good surroundings. That is like the number one rule of design... or indulgence," the lass said managing a shrug. "You seem to do both to me, you'd have to ask in a moment to get a straight answer~" she mused happily. Looking at people she thought were attractive was the way Nikki designed things. A long time before now, she found herself designing things for her older sister, whom she thought was one of the most beautiful women she'd ever seen. Any other individual she found so striking was definitely someone she'd find herself designing entire wardrobes around. She could easily see the idea of Ozzy being something like that to her.

Her mention of a certain fitness model called Bree seemed to be one which struck accord. She was a pretty popular girl being absolutely flawless as far as Nikki was concerned. Bree was another who caught her eye for whatever reason. But it seemed that Ozzy knew of her as well. That was... interesting. Nikki looked at the man the cogs in her head turning already. There it was again, that gentle bite across her bottom lip as she was in deep thought about something, this time unrelated to sex. Ah, this was it wasn't it. He knew that name, and he was invested in her work as well. Competition? Or should she have been taking those work outs more seriously? Nikki was already at the point where she wasn't really willing to give this man up. She might have to fight some random fitness model for his affection later. Ugh, was she jealous? Did she have a right to be? What should she do? Nikki's head was swirling. Still, she took a deep breath and calmed herself down. She'd promised herself she wouldn't be crazy. Not being crazy involved not jumping to conclusions. As far as one like Oliver Williams was concerned, a bit of faith could be invested in this man's character. So, she should ask a question... but how to ask it without seeming psychotic? Honesty, probably would go a long way here... well not direct honesty but reasonable honesty.

"Absolutely! I might be a bit of a fan of hers. I think she's gorgeous. Actually she has been my muse for a while now. But bloody hell, I couldn't bring myself to reach out. I feel like there's no good way to say as a straight lass, that I really enjoy looking at her and would like her to model for me while I am on one of my 4am benders..." she said as if to not sound crazy. "Also, if half of that body is metabolism I am jealous..." she acknowledged fully. She'd gotten the short end of her own gene pool quite literally. "You don't seem the type to fully invest in someone random... why her?" she asked. Yeah... that wasn't crazy sounding right? She'd already admitted to enjoying the lass a fair bit too much as a woman who wasn't interested in her as a fan. And she had to know if she should be ready to be crazy later... that was only fair right?

Interestingly enough, that little flirt of Ozzy's was answered on both planes. He was well aware that her designs for men were a bit lacking, and inspiration tended to be a factor in such things. He wouldn't have minded being a go-to for something like that. Hell, it was basically that sort of situation that landed them together on the convention panel today. As for indulgences, well... that was just another thing he could stand to be inspiration for all day. Many could have, and in fact, had presented such a clause to the male, but there would always be such an offer on Nikki's table... or anywhere she fancied. "I like both. Both is good. Let me know in the morning which it is, and we'll get it sorted~" he offered, simultaneously implying an overnight stay in this room instead of his own. From earlier segments of the conversation, he felt comfortable inferring as much. If things were any different, it would probably be best for the lad to stop getting so comfortable in Nikki's bedroom. Consciousness would leave him eventually, after all. . .

Their topic changed in the strangest way, and for the strangest reasons. They spoke not of themselves or each other, but instead about a shared interest in a certain fitness model. Well, perhaps shared interest wasn't necessarily right. Nikki saw the lass as a source of muse, something of an enigma even. Ozzy, however, saw her in a completely different light. "I'm sure you could get her to do it if you're upfront about it. She looks a bit unapproachable some times─ promise though, that's just the bitch face," he explained. Nikoleta had no reason to shy away from contact, especially not with one such as Aubree. "I could introduce you lot, if you like."

There was a question, and it came with the strangest preface. Oliver didn't seem the type to invest in someone random, and truly, he wasn't the type. His circle was relatively small in his own mind, contrary to the truth of it all, but everyone in it had been there for quite some time... or had very good reasons to be within. Aubree had the best reason of them all, and considering her random was an impossibility. "I don't do randomers at all, really. That's just support given out of love, innit? Can't get much better than that if you ask me." Ozzy spoke so casually, not having an inkling of what had been going on in Nikki's head just before. Aubree was his darling little sister, and as far as he was concerned, that couldn't have been more obvious. . .

Nikki found it hard to dress men lately... well it could be said that she'd found it hard for quite a while. But her male inspiration had been lacking for a long time. Her last male muse had been a boyfriend of hers, and as they grew further and further apart she felt less inclined to do anything for him. Whatever the case, now that Ozzy was here she could feel that gentle tugging at the side of her head. Her creative mind beginning to walk closer and closer towards designs of the male form. Those would only become more prevalent as she stared at him, and she really was doing so without even the slightest bit of shame. He really was offering himself for whatever form of inspiration Nikki had in mind, and that was crazy. She'd also told him he could stay as long as he liked and it seemed that this would be taken as fact considering his words. "Blimey, on demand. Just move right in... I probably won't be able to decide until the moods strike~" she said still flirting.

But ah, there was something eating away at the back of her head. And Ozzy was doing nothing to quell it. Well, that wasn't exactly it, he was fueling it, without intention. He was being so obtuse, but seemed to know a lot about the fitness model Bree... Aubree. He knew her name. He knew her habits... even claimed that the angry faced lass would likely do as Nikki asked if she was upfront about her demands. He even claimed to be capable of introducing him. What a dream! Wait. No. Not a dream... how did he know her?! This was eating away at Nikki. She wasn't jealous not innately. But she'd already settled on the idea of this man, he was gorgeous she wasn't up for competition of any sort. She'd let herself be fooled. Lulled into a false sense of security... even so, the part of her that was absolutely a fan of the lass really wanted to meet her. What a strange amount of problem she was having currently. "Well, I'm not the type to not be clear. And I don't think she looks unapproachable... it just seems like an odd request. Out of context I would think some girl mad if she asked me something like that ever," she managed. She was still biting at that bottom lip of hers.

Maybe she should give this a chance. Right? There was no saying Ozzy was interested in this girl at all. Maybe they were old friends... that happened. Ah, but then his words kept coming and Nikki's eyes widened. He supported her out of love. He loved her!? What was she supposed to do about that?! Ugh, this was going to drive her mad. Was he being purposefully obtuse? Was this now the problem? No... no, she had to calm down... yes. Calm Nikki, straight forward Nikki. Nikki didn't play these sorts of games. She was direct in her questions, she was capable of plucking her own suspicions and keeping herself from becoming a crazy girl in public. She was smooth and calm and collected and only slightly managed to be ruffled by anything. Perhaps her problem was, she'd already settled on this guy in her head... and he seemed way too perfect to let slip away from her? Yeah, that was probably it, she just needed to talk this out... like a rational adult. Not some dickmatized teen. Yep, she could do this. "Bloody hell, alright. I'm gonna do this then..." she said softly affirming herself. "Promise, I'm not mental or anything, but how do you know her? It's too open-ended... I can't make heads or tails of it," she finally just asked. Yep. Crazy... she was mad.

"As always. Promise I'm not very picky about time either, so be all whimsical about it if it suits you," the male spoke further. He was strangely excited just to find out what sort of inspiration he worked as first; he'd have to be mindful to show his good side regardless. Ah, perhaps he'd eventually have to tell his sister the same thing. What would that meeting be like? If Ozzy kept getting what he wanted out of this interaction, it would eventually be impossible for Nikki and Aubree to avoid meeting one another. As for the type of approach Nikki had in mind, he didn't think it very strange at all. Since she didn't find Aubree unapproachable, that was pretty much the whole of it. Any awkwardness to the meeting was taken care of already, just with the simple fact that Ozzy thought they could get along. "She can put up with me; that sort of request won't be much of anything. I'd get her on mobile for you right now, but I think she's doing a thing by this hour."

That constant biting of Nikki's lip had not slipped past Ozzy at all. It was almost a normal thing by now, but it had been happening quite frequently over the past minute or so. His eyes were drawn to the action, his desire triggered by it... but he couldn't just act on that. Besides, there was something else about how prevalent it was now. One could almost say something was amiss, and in fact, something was. It wasn't until Nikki offered a sudden interjection to their conversation that Ozzy realized what was strange here, and even when he did, it hardly registered as what it really was. His brows rose; he hadn't even thought to share his connection with the one called Aubree. "Well I'd be quite shit as a brother if I didn't know her, wouldn't I?" he asked, seeming quite surprised that this was even a topic.

According to Ozzy he wasn't at all picky about the time. That was probably for the best, artist temperaments were all over the place. And Nikki considered herself no exception to such things. She could easily wake herself up out of a sound sleep, abandon a long term project to start on something new. Or see any random little thing and find herself immediately roaming into new lines of thought. "Right. I'll make sure then you get the full experience... crazy artist at work~" she mentioned seeming to be happy. Still there was something moving along in her mind and she wasn't quite fully settled on it yet.

Ozzy and Bree. He cared about that girl, obviously knew her... ah and he was obsessed with Nikki. Yeah, she couldn't live up to any strange fantasies. And she'd already sold herself on him a bit too much to willingly let him go so she had to know. He even claimed he could call her right now for Nikki's brand of crazy inclusion. Apparently she was busy though. Was he some kind of friend-zoned childhood acquaintance? Was it going to be a problem if he popped up with an obvious girlfriend. No one wanted to be in the middle of that sort of thing either. Her mind was far too gone. While her mind kept going and going and going she'd finally managed to ask her question. Oh... he'd be a shit brother huh? Brother?! What.

"NO! NO WAY!" she exclaimed. Now she was looking at him again. Ah, she spent a lot more time than she was willing to admit watching Bree's videos but she'd still never seen the girl in person. She'd never gotten a good enough look at her to be certain of something. But she'd been questioning her own sexuality since laying eyes on the girl. So... she was now staring at Ozzy. Her mind doing artists things, softening the lines of his face. Darkening his hair a bit, extending it. Oh, she'd add red eye liner too in her head, that was the difference wasn't it? Her eyes widened at that very moment. How had she been so blind?! "Blimey, I'm blind. Bloody ridiculous... I might have to visit a doctor about that..." she said looking at the man for a few more seconds. "That's really not fair you're both bloody gorgeous!~ Too gorgeous...." she commented. Oh, now she really was staring, it was hard to stop. How had she not noticed that the object of her mental inspiration and the male counterpart of it were related? "Bloody hell it really isn't fair. I haven't seen two people who were related and both looked so good since the Sakurai Twins. It's unfathomable... It's it's its..." there was a pause from the young woman as she tried to find the right words and gave up immediately. "It's fucking rude is what it is..." she finally got it all out. She'd been absolutely crazy for no reason at all. But... well, now she was simply upset to have never come across this lad while perusing the videos uploaded by Bree.

Ah, the gears were turning; that much was now obvious even to Ozzy. Something had been going on in the mind of Nikoleta, and apparently, it involved a lack of realization that Oliver and Aubree were siblings. In thinking about that, though, the short series of questions had to come from a very specific mindset─ one which further shocked the male when he considered it. "That wasn't obvious?" he wondered aloud. More importantly, why was she so clearly curious about his knowledge of Bree's career, if it wasn't clear they were related? The realization brought a grin of amusement to Ozzy's face. "Bloody hell, were you just jealous?!" he asked. His voice elevated quickly, but he was not at all aggravated─ he was actually beyond flattered by the idea. Nikoleta Corbyn, jealous of the idea that he had interest in another woman... what could he be, other than infinitely pleased?

Maybe she wasn't jealous, or maybe he was very, very correct in thinking she was. Either way, Nikki took issue with another matter─ that being the apparent rating of his immediate family on the attractiveness scale. To that, Ozzy had the nerve to be a it aghast. "Oh hush, you can't be cross about that sort of thing while looking the way you do! That has to be genetic, or God is real and nobody born after you hit puberty is allowed to look better than E.T. How rude are you being, cursing everyone born in the last half a decade to a lack of hotness because you had to suck it all up!" he jested, going so far as to strike the woman's nose with the tip of his forefinger while addressing her.

"Of course it wasn't obvious!" Nikki replied. How could he think that was obvious. "Well, I mean... I can see it now. I couldn't before," she admitted softly. That being said, she was relieved. She'd not been innately jealous, but the fear of missing out on this man because he was obsessed with some other girl was something she wouldn't have been able to deal with. At the same time, she was affirming herself better, she couldn't have allowed the compromise that would have let her, adore him while knowing he wanted someone else... that would likely sound crazy. Was she jealous though, he seemed to be excited about the prospect but didn't take the potential of that news negatively. "I mean... well sort of, it's a bit more complicated than that," she offered with honesty. Would she be inclined to explain what it was that made it more complicated? Well, maybe but only if he was actually curious, she didn't figure anyone would be interested in the manic workings of her brain. So, she could potentially leave it at that.

Still, she seemed to be abashed, and the current state of shyness would only become pure fluster as she was given a string of rant-like compliments from Ozzy himself. Though this was likely connected to her own curse having to do with his lineage being so good looking, his words made her eyes widen. She wanted to shrink in and cover her face and she did at least partially. How could she face him when he so clearly had such a high opinion of her. She was the cute sister, no one called her hot... like ever. "Ozzy! You can't say things like that..." she said she truly couldn't look at him right now. Well, that wasn't true, she was peeking just a bit, and managed to feel heat in her cheeks when that finger tapped against her nose. "Blimey, you actually believe that don't you... it's way too much," she wanted to die of embarrassment right now. Not only had she almost gone crazy, now she was being complimented well beyond what she was used to handling. It was genetic, she did look like her sister and apparently a bit like their mother, but she wasn't the same sort of attractive. Experience taught her that her looks were secondary, that she got the short end of that particular stick. And while she wasn't ugly, she definitely wasn't to be counted as anything other than cute. She could live with cute. She was molded by cute. Cute was the definition of her very being... Ozzy had such a high opinion of her and her head could feel like it was exploding.

"Come off it, it's clear as day!" he insisted, laughing. "Unlike you, little missy, I just happened to share my dashing good looks with the next generation. Shame I couldn't spread the charm though, eh?" Oliver's spirits were high as ever. Of course, this was mostly due to the presence of Nikki, but there was a boost from his assumption of her jealousy. Interestingly enough, she admitted to that much... though with the added clause that there was more complexity to it than just a bout of jealousy. Naturally, Ozzy was interested; he really could listen to her ramble on about any and everything. "Sort of? Oh well; still brilliant. What makes it so complicated?" he wondered.

He couldn't say things like that. Who couldn't? One could easily assume Nikki had never spoken a phrase so incorrect in her life, as Ozzy would never be stopped from blurting out his thoughts about her. "Says you. I could go on all day, sing a song, preach my vows on a soapbox, the whole shebang! And yes, I believe it because it's all true. Give yourself some credit for being a bloody queen, won't you?" There was one goal Oliver Williams would always, always meet without hesitation: singing the praises of Nikoleta. The fact that she was officially flustered by him doing so without qualm, was simply the best bonus package one could acquire for the job of ego-boosting.

Oliver could keep neither eyes, nor hands off the woman. He was always staring at her, and now that they were at such a comfortable point in casual conversation, flirting, teasing and the like, his hand became mobile. Neither of them had gone under covers as of yet, leaving Nikki's body on display. Though his eyes never truly left her face, a wayward glance occurred every now and then. During a more recent instance of such glances, his hand came to rest atop that comfortable curve where her side met her hip. Ah, what a great spot it was; he could leave his hand there all day. Actually, he might wind up doing just that. Relaxed as this hold was, his fingers occasionally moved independently in the lightest of taps, almost as if they were daring to crawl along the woman's skin. "You don't think you're perfect, do you?"

More blushing and head turning from side to side. Yes, Nikki was fully aware that Ozzy and his younger sister looked alike. But she couldn't tell that in the previous moments. Nor could she properly admit that she'd likely been blinded by her own manic method of thinking. Whatever the case, Ozzy had a good-natured joke to share, in this case about passing along his good looks to his sibling, but maybe not his attitude. A chuckle came from Nikki in the moment and she managed to playfully pout. "Well, I'm the younger one. It's not really my place to pass along anything~" she mentioned. Whatever the case, it seemed that Ozzy had a bit more interest in the thoughts floating about in her head than anything else. He wanted to know what made her little about of 'jealousy' more complicated than normal. She could share that information because she felt comfortable, even so, she found herself scanning him a bit before averting her eyes for a moment. "Well, it's complicated because it isn't just being upset about attention or anything. I've been working on keeping up my boundaries and not falling prey to situations that are doom flags. Like... Blokes with overt attachments to female friends or female friends that are too attached to them. Big doom flag, that one. Nor the ones who are still obsessed with their exes. And then the biggest doom flag, blokes who want to meet my sister," she said with a shrug. "I didn't want to miss out because I had a doom flag triggered all late," she admitted. Yes, it wasn't actually jealousy, she was just invested enough already to not want to give him up just because he triggered one of her warning flags, though... admittedly triggering one of those would be one very good reason to step back. That didn't matter now though, she was quite comfortable. And given how he behaved she doubted he'd ever actually fall into any of those categories.

Oh and something else, Ozzy was apparently content to embarrass her by singing her praises. And would do without hesitation. Apparently at the same time he wished for the girl to give herself some credit for being a queen. "Hm, you're asking quite a lot of me. I'm pretty sure I introduced myself as a totally normal girl, remember? That's what I aim for, normal girl... " she mentioned. Still, the man singing her praises wasn't something she could resist at all. It seemed to come from such a genuine place, she was sure her ego had already grown massively since they met a few hours ago. The more time she spent with him, the more comfortable she felt, it was a strange thing for her to acknowledge. What else proved her comfort? Well, Ozzy's wandering hands seemed to be moving about her. He stared at her while having a hand move to rest near her hip. She could feel the lightest movements of his finger tips, but still she wouldn't pull away from it. No, she liked that he felt so comfortable touching her. Ah, well it seemed he was curious about one other thing... he apparently wondered over her perception of herself. "Bloody hell, of course I don't think I'm perfect. I know me..." she said in good humor. To be fair, Nikki didn't believe any random person should believe in their own perfection, that was mental.

Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast