Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: London

And so, the pair of them would sleep. It was rather early still, nightfall yet to be upon them... but Ozzy was apparently exhausted. The amount of relief he felt was ridiculous, so he was out like a light atop Nikki's bed, his grasp on her person unwavering through the night. It wasn't until about four in the morning when he woke. It was a bit early, but he felt the rumble of his stomach right away. Ah, that was the statement he left unfinished, though he didn't remember failing to complete it. All he could think now after waking up, was that Nikoleta was still in his grasp. Oh... that had all been real, not just part of his dream? He'd have let out quite the excited utterance if not for fear of waking the lass. 'Blimey, I thought I'd gone mental,' he thought.

Something had to be done about this hunger situation. At four in the morning, room service was hardly an option; he had to go out. Carefully, he slid himself out of bed, mindful to place Nikki atop the pillow as gently as humanly possible. Ozzy would locate the clothes he'd left at the front door, and slip his way out. There were so many things he wanted to do, but this breakfast situation would be holding him up. How many places were even open? Either way, he'd have to find somewhere before heading back to his own suite to collect a few things... like clothes, and some other items he intended to share with Nikki. Sadly, he couldn't realize that he seemed to be sneaking out after a one-night stand, since he hadn't actually finished saying what he planned on doing in the morning. Worse yet, finding food would take much longer than he anticipated. . .

Nikki had fallen asleep atop the chest of a certain man, she'd believed to be part of her dreams. She'd even sworn it at some point that he simply couldn't be real... of course, when he'd stopped speaking the previous afternoon... he'd let his sentence fall by the wayside. Well it didn't matter. By four am when he woke up and gentle moved her, she was still within the deeper cycles of her own dreams. Softly laid back on her pillow she'd not woken and barely stirred. It was simply just enough for her to clutch the pillow in question and murmur the lad's name sleepily, "Ozzy..." And that was all. Or at least... that was the thought. How peaceful those dreams were, only for the lass to be woken abruptly only an hour later, by nothing other than the specialized ringtone of her cellular device. Who could be calling someone at 5am and thinking it perfectly reasonable.

Well, the only person who could... a wonderful older sister. While Nikki rudely woke herself up, stirring to get to the phone she'd abandoned as soon as she'd entered this room. She'd caught sight of her clothing strewn about, but all evidence of the other participant was missing. This included of course, the man who'd previously been in her bed. She'd had told him he could leave when he felt like it... maybe she'd just gotten a little too comfortable with the idea of him staying to be upset about him being gone when she woke up. 'Blimey he could have at least said bye or something...' she thought as she rubbed her eyes. Still... she couldn't really be mad either... she likely made him up. "Ello," she managed finally on the still ringing phone. "That's it?! That's all I get?! 'Ello? I am calling you... to check up on you... and all I get is 'Ello..." the tirade began but all Nikki could do was smile. Even now. "Shut up. Just shut up. I am freaking out over here okay?!" she said pulling her phone on speaker and carrying it with her to the bathroom so she could be hands free while speaking to her sister. "Oooh? That sounds like man troubles... I leave you alone for forty-fucking-eight hours and you've suddenly developed man problems? Spill Nik, spare no details~" the voice came back with the same mild amusement it always had. Some things never changed... Veronica Corbyn was one of those constants in life.

While Nikki was apparently freaking out as it were, Ozzy was walking about the city, completely unawares. It had taken him almost the entire hour to find out where he could acquire some good food, and begin making his way to a location that would've been an eight minute trip from the Dorchester on vehicle. He had to make a call along the way, if only to set up a cab or something to meet him there. With that, he managed to order a couple of breakfast dishes for takeout. While waiting around, he took the collar of his shirt between two fingers, bringing it to his nose for a sniff. Ah, it was high time to swap these clothes out and have a proper wash... as opposed to the 'shower' he took earlier.

If only Oliver knew his sentence had never come to an end before he passed out, this trip probably would have been fine. Alas, he hadn't a clue what he'd done simply by getting too relaxed. Now, he even had to take that cab back to the Dorchester without heading to Nikki's room first. It would be just a bit after 5am when he returned, but his route took him to his own room. He had to shower, he had to change... and he had to grab a few things. And so, the shower began after placing breakfast on a table in his suite's sitting room.

Nikki was currently in her room. She'd found comfy clothes and taken them out of her bag. It wasn't much, a simple thong, a pair of knee length pale blue sweatpants with 'Blue' written across the butt, and a camisole with a built in little bra. She didn't much plan on going out today. She was after all spiraling out of control. That made sense. She'd picked up the rest of her clothes, tossed them into that extra bag she carried for dirty things and made her way to the shower. The back of her phone, coming equipped with a suction cup so she could stick it to the wall while she had a proper shower. All the while she chatted with her elder sister explaining the problems of her night. "Ronnie, I made up the perfect bloke and he up and disappeared!" she finally managed. "Made him up? Like you had a great dream and you woke up when I called you?" Her elder sister asked. She was used to such things. "Maybe, I dunno. I met a guy at the panel. He actually is on it with me... we hit it off. He's like a huge fan... of mine!" she explained still in disbelief. "He's gorgeous, fit, he's into video games and he's not a fucking wanker! He's still in uni, wants to be an architect. Adores his little sister... he's got his priorities in order. He doesn't play games!~" Yes, all of these things were apt descriptions of Ozzy. "You know this all sounding great... what happened is his cock small?" The older sister referenced trying to get to the root of the problem here. Not actually expecting the lass to know yet. "No, not at all. It's huge." mentioned Nikki, as she filled the bathroom with steam and the scent of wild orchids and honey. "Hoh? Took a cock out on the first day?! Really must be something else then, huh? Well blokes with nice cocks are usually selfish bedmates anyways..." Ronnie was trying here but Nikki was having none of it. "But he wasn't. Like he was literally great, on demand. Free offers... no expectations here to please... Ronnie, he was literally perfect!" she exclaimed as she rinsed herself and turned off the shower. She pulled her phone from the wall and stepped out, sticking it to the mirror instead so she could continue as she dried off and got dressed. "Bloody hell. You're right, you definitely made him up. You having a shag the first day proves it. That shit just doesn't happen... shishishi~" Veronica finally agreed only to snicker.

"This isn't a laughing matter Ronnie. He's perfect for me. He wanted to get to know me, he's great. He's... everything on my list and stuff I didn't even consider and he's gone. I had to have dreamed him up right? Blokes don't come that perfect. Right?! RIGHT?!" Oh, Nikoleta had it bad for this guy. Veronica had known her sister the girl's entire life and never had she expressed such an outright amount of interest in a boy. Even her first love had been only a passing bit of extra attention paid by the girl. This was either great, or truly terrible. "Calm down Nikoleta! You probably dreamed him up. If you did... go back to sleep and make me one too... I could use something like that~" she mentioned. Nikki had brushed her teeth and picked up her phone again. And now she was pacing in that sitting room trying to gather her thoughts. Sweatpants, camisole, freshly tamed hair clean face and all. "He's gone. I had to have dreamed him up. If not... he's actually an ass and left without telling me. But he's too perfect for that... what do I do?!" she asked her sister which only led to more laughter. "Calm down, like I fucking said," elder sister words of wisdom. "Maybe he needed a wash, and some food? Maybe you're worried for nothing. Maybe he's just a total sweetheart, Mr. Dreamy!~ Like you said... ever consider you might be right?" Veronica's words made Nikki pause. Why didn't she think of that? He was super nice it might not be so bad... ah, but anxieties like these didn't develop overnight and both of these women knew that. "And now that you've stopped wearing a fucking hole in the carpet. I could stop by sometime... check him out if you want," mentioned Veronica. She knew it was a big test for Nikki to make sure guys weren't just out for Veronica instead. "Bloody hell, that's awful sweet and all. But aren't you like halfway across the fucking continent. Don't go doing something like that... not for this...." mentioned Nikki. Yes, she was calmer now but still didn't want her big sister doing any more than she had to.

In the meantime, Ozzy was thoroughly enjoying his shower. He couldn't have been happier if he tried, so of course, he was singing while he showered. Alas, he couldn't tarry for long. He washed as if it were a mission, furiously scrubbing his body so he could hop out quickly. Between Nikki and himself, there were no necessary panel appearances today. Would she be willing to accept his company for the entire day? Maybe she had other plans, or wanted to enjoy the convention normally in her own time. If so, he wondered if they could do so together. These thoughts led him to the end of his shower, at which point he slipped into new clothes. His ensemble of the day consisted of black trousers, orange and black sneakers, and an orange hoodie worn under a black crop-top tee. Naturally, every article he sported was designer

Regardless of Nikki's intentions for the day, he was going to make an offer or three. She seemed interested in a couple of games, so he was sure to pick up his console and laptop, shoving both into a carryon and slipping it over his shoulder while that same arm's hand carried a bag of clothes. Ah, this was going to be quite the issue, wasn't it? There was tea with breakfast, and one hand was already full. Ozzy had to improvise by holding the breakfast bag between his teeth, and both drinks in one hand as he left his suite. A short trip down the hall, and he'd be standing at Nikki's front door. Difficult though it was to keep everything balanced, he had to turn about and knock against the door with the sole of his shoe. There was no point in calling out, lest he risk dropping the bag of food, so he stood there hoping the knock alone was enough. After all, he did tell her what his plan for the morning was... right?

Veronica's offer was indeed nice, but she could be a bit closer to home than her little sister could know for a moment of convenience. "Well, yes. I am in Greece after all. It's great though and the weather is perfect... the young blokes are pretty cute~" mentioned her elder sister with all the regard of an annoying mother hen. Big sister was here to offer temptation. "I could always fly you out instead, you could get some sun... and try to drown your sorrows about missing out on your Mr. Perfect~" she offered it was earnest but it was also meant to extract some information from Nikoleta. Did she simply wish to forget about what she wanted, and drown her sorrows or did she want to buck up and at least find out where Mr. Right ran off to? "I can't abandon ship just yet, Ronnie. Still. I am bloody mental already... I feel like I'm on a spiral right now. Like the worst, best bender ever!" she explained the situation to her sister who made a clicking noise with her tongue while staring out of the bedroom of her ocean front hotel room. "Yo, calm down. You're sounding like a lass whose madferit. You in love Nik? Thinking of making some bad decisions?" she asked of the girl. "Well... I mean..." she gave it a bit of pause. She was at least infatuated, very much wanted to see where this sort of thing was going. Didn't want to give up on Ozzy at all. "I might be madferit. I don't wanna give up or anything. I don't think I can... too much potential good, to get hung up on the losses, ya' know?" she asked of her sister.

A sigh escaped the other purple haired lass, who halfway across the continent could see her younger sister biting her lip and thinking over the decision. "Take the risk. Fuck the guy twice... move in with him next week. Chain him to your bed. Hell, if you decide you want to kill him... I know a good place we can dump his body!" exclaimed the older sister. "Fuck Ronnie, you can't say stuff like that randomly," she said noticing the faint sound of tapping at her door. "I think your ungrateful ass was trying to say thanks, but you messed it up in the middle there~" mentioned Ronnie. It was probably a neighbor, she'd been pacing and loudly talking at 5am with her sister. "Now look what you've gone and done. I am going to have to explain to someone that I'm not a nutter and didn't mean to wake them... That my crazy sister is just offering to be an accessory to murder!" she stated. Only to hear a giggle as she walked towards the door. She was a bit short to see out of the peephole so she didn't bother, instead she opened it a crack and wasn't really looking while she held onto her phone. "Sorry about the noise, mate. I just... got kinda woun..." she gave a pause. What she saw outside of her door, was a man who looked like he was ready to move in with... breakfast. Score one for her older sister. "Ozzy?!"

It took a bit for the door to be answered. Ozzy could have sworn he heard Nikki speaking on her way, and in fact, he did. Good. With the door opening in moments, he could turn to face it and look through that small space to see Nikki in... some rather comfortable-looking attire. That was strange; he couldn't imagine her being dressed like an everyday person, though he very much liked the look already. When she addressed him, she did so in the strangest manner. Was she surprised to see him back so early? He was pretty sure he'd taken far too long to get back. Either way, he brandished the two takeout cups of tea─ the bag of food couldn't have been more obvious as he attempted to speak while holding it. "Sup," he said, putting forth enough effort to keep his teeth firmly around the bag handle. His voice was quite muffled as a result, but surely he'd managed some amount of clarity. "I bought brekkie~"

Why had he heard Nikki's voice prior to her answering the door? It didn't really matter, but he'd soon find out.

Surprise. Nikki was truly and utterly shocked. And right just now, bag of food in mouth, hands full, well dressed, Ozzy was just as amazing as he'd been the day before. And he was here... with breakfast?! "I told you so," the voice on the phone brought Nikki out of her daze. "Shut up." was her only reply, which only caused more laughter to come from the other side. "Shishishishi~" more laughter from the phone. Nikki reached out for a second to take something from the lad so he could come in more easily. "Come in... I ah... didn't know you were coming back. But like really come in let me help you with that~" she mentioned one of those random bites on her bottom lip occurred as she did this. Yep, still actually shocked, relieved... oh she was staring again, and now she felt a bit under dressed to have come to the door like so. Oh, she needed to make sure he didn't wander off again... there it was the strange itch in the back of her mind. That thing that only seemed to occur in Ozzy's presence.

"Mr. Perfect Dream walks back to the door, brings your always forgetting to eat self some breakfast... and that's all ya' got to say? I didn't raise you like this~" these were the words of Nikki's older sister. "Really, shut up Ronnie." Nikki managed again. Her elder sister was one person on the planet capable of easily getting under her skin. And he would do so now, just because... it would turn out well for the lass overall. Especially if, this guy was truly all she thought he was. "Whatever Nik... go on, I'll let you go just remember..." she gave a gentle pause before speaking taking a deep breath. "If you're so worried about him leaving, fuck him twice make sure he doesn't again~" she said. Such words were pretty normal from Veronica. Even so, they were completely out of line. Nikki could have died her eyes widened her face flushed and she wanted to melt into a puddle. "Bitch you are on speaker!" she said seemingly mortified. Another snicker passed over the phone. "I know~ Remember, make great bad choices!~" and then a click. That was well and truly it. Veronica Corbyn a whirlwind of her own type in Nikki's life. What was Nikki even supposed to say after a moment like that...

Lo and behold, another voice sounded from within the room. Ozzy didn't think much of it; it was even tainted by the mechanical filter of a speaker. Ah, shared habits. Making use of his hands so much for gaming and the like, he was also one who frequently used speakerphone without much extra thought. It always felt... natural, going hands-free. Speaking of having free hands, Nikki freed up one of his while stating that she didn't know he'd be returning. How strange; did she not remember? "I said I was probably gonna grab some stuff whenever I crawled out of bed, didn't I?" he asked, ignorant of the fact that he hardly managed a word the previous evening.

As he entered the room, Ozzy overheard a discussion taking place between Nikki and whatever woman was on the phone. Mr. Perfect Dream? Were they having a conversation about him, by chance? According to the next words of Ronnie as Nikki called her, the answer was of course... yes. So, Ronnie must have been short for Veronica, the name of Nikoleta's aforementioned sister. Fuck him twice, the woman insisted despite being on speakerphone. Ozzy wasn't sure what he found more hilarious, between that and the candidness of Nikki's reaction. After hearing such incredibly unheard-of advice, he could do nothing but laugh as the conversation came to a sudden end. The items he held even had to be placed on the nearest surface, freeing Oliver to clutch his abdomen during the door's closing. "Oh... oh, fuck all," he said, making every effort to catch his breath. "That was brilliant! I'm guessing that was your sister?" the male wondered. It seemed he didn't at all take exception to what was being discussed. As a matter of fact, things he could infer from the amount of conversation he heard were only good for him. Well, that was what he thought of it, at least.

Oh? Was that how that sentence was supposed to end. Ah, Nikki was about to shatter some dreams. After putting down several items she managed to shrug thinking about what he said, previously before he went to sleep. "Actually, that came out more like... 'Bloody hell. I think I'm gonna...' and then I looked up and you were gone mate," she explained of the situation. Of course she'd drifted off to sleep herself soon after. Not that any of this was a real concern. He was back, apparently... he'd had no intentions of abandoning her. Her brought breakfast, that was really thoughtful, and now looked equipped to simply share her living space as if he never intended to leave again. How direct.

Beyond that point though, this well-dressed absolute dream of perfection was now empty-handed and laughing. Of course he was, Nikki's older sister was hilarious, full of terrible yet somehow good advice and constantly being far too blunt for the general public. How she managed to have a reasonable image while being the way she was, Nikki barely understood. "Yes, that was my sister... Bloody embarrassing me first thing in the morning," she managed, not even seeming to be really cross about the situation. Of course, she was already used to her sister's antics and as such she really couldn't be upset. Whatever the case, she found her way into the sitting room, plugged up her phone and managed to look surprised. She really hadn't expected him to just come back. "You really went out and got breakfast?"

Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast