Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: London

With both phones having Bluetooth enabled, an exchange was made. If Ozzy's adoration of this woman was ever in question, there was an interesting image defaulted to his contact exchange. Specifically, there was a picture of Ozzy himself, as one would expect... though he was in his bedroom, sporting a Blue Lotus-print t-shirt, and surrounded by her merchandise. Yes, there was even a body pillow of the woman next to him as he sat atop the bed... just as there was a life-size cardboard cutout of her against the rear wall. "Yep. That's me as well: Mr. Ego Inflation," he commented in passing as he worked through saving Nikki's information under her nickname. Acknowledged as attractive by the woman, he was also directly pinned as a stalker once more. That was fine; there was nothing more worth dedication to the male. "You ought to get the special edition if you want the part that mentions me. It's the one with bunny ears on the cover, in case you weren't privy. Now, go about keeping an eye on me, and I'll keep a pair on you. Well... I'd do that anyway. So, what now? Check for any extra setup on the booth? Cut out for tea now? Skip to snogging? Slap me for saying that last bit without thinking it through first?"

Since she first noticed this man's name on her YouTube channel, Nikoleta had been a bit worried by how much this man's name popped up. It was true she had nothing but questions. Surely, he couldn't just be that interested in her. But as she looked over his contact information, adding his nickname... the picture on it was the man before her, surrounded by and wearing her merchandise. "Oh wow..." she muttered seemingly stunned. "I thought you were madferit before now, this is..." she couldn't even complete the thought. It was so unlikely that anyone would be this much of a fan. He had to be almost single-handedly supporting her career at this point. When adding to that he was good-looking, her type and not obviously deranged, it was like hitting the jackpot. He'd continue keeping both eyes on her and she could keep an eye on him? Sounded pretty fair to her at least. "Bunny ears on the cover? Oh my... sounds like a version you would have doctored, not one that simply mentions you~" she mused. Yes, she could be coy about this, but it would seem the man now in her company seemed to have a bit of word vomit falling from his face. Options for the morning, included ducking out for tea, doing extra set up on the booth, snogging or slapping Ozzy for mentioning snogging? "Tehehethahaahaha~" she laughed. How could she not? Did this man really just say all of that?

"Well, I won't slap you I don't think... I am not the slapping sort," she said. "Though skipping straight to snogging isn't really my style either..." she gave a bit of a pause. In the moment she kind of wished it was her style. She'd been a bit relaxed about her assessment but she was really attracted to Ozzy, but she still felt it necessary to get to know him, especially since he seemed to know so much about her. "I already talked to the set up people here. We aren't up for a bit and they don't want or need our help with the booth set up. They were very firm about that part..." She mentioned, given the time she'd arrived and that the convention was far from peak hours they had a bit of time. After all, their panel didn't actually start for a few hours anyways. "So basically what I'm saying is... Tea," she said pushing off from the table and beginning to walk. This was still a convention venue, they could easily find a quiet place to have a snack and chat.

"You thought? I am! Don't get me wrong luv, I'm not a complete nutter or anything... just... maybe a bit mental," Ozzy explained of himself. It didn't really make sense, but it was about as much sense as Ozzy himself could grasp of the situation. He was entirely sane in any normal situation, but the moment a new upload was made by Blue Lotus on any platform, there he was, like a child on Christmas. What did that make of today then? There wasn't a single holiday or event that could compare in lucrativeness to this day, so he'd have to give it a special rating above the lot.

He wouldn't be slapped for letting that question slip from his mouth... good. With that being the case, he could let it be passed off as innocent flirting, though it had undoubtedly been an honest desire in his mind. "Quite right. No slapping, no snogging, no complaints here. Well... maybe not no complaints, but... you get what I mean," he said, assuming it to be truth. As for their actual plans, it seemed 'tea' was the ideal answer, since their booth would be completed by others on set. "Bit weird, but no fuss from me if I don't have to fret over design. Damn shame I can't see your work in live action though," he griped. Nevertheless, the ideal future was here and now. All that remained was determining a location, and luckily, he'd been to this building enough times in his past two days of being here, that he had a bit of information about food. "Tea it is. If you're up for it, there's a spot about half a block down with some great chips, and I mean fantastic stuff."

Ah, so Ozzy thought himself a bit crazy but not outright the kind that could or rather should be run from. Well, at least he was being honest in his assessment. As far as she could tell, Oliver was fairly level-headed and only seemed to be even remotely problematic because of her. "I respect your candor there. Definitely points for knowing about your own weaknesses~" she said with a chuckle. She still found him humorous, he was definitely winning at a lot of things right now. Mostly at impressing her and making her lower her guard a bit more than she likely should.

Innocent flirting a bit of conversation. A moment for tea probably was pretty fair for getting to know each other. "Quite right," she mused still basically laughing. No need to tell him snogging wasn't completely off the table. Actually, she might have considered saying such but he was already so excited, perhaps saving a surprise or two for later would work out in her favor. "Apparently, letting me mess with the design would be like putting a star to work~" she said repeating what she'd heard from the organizers. "I wouldn't mind doing such a thing, but... if they'd rather handle it themselves... I won't be too keen," she said explaining the situation. "Still it isn't like watching someone make design choices is interesting you know? Well, I suppose it might be interesting enough to you considering your watch rates..." she said still teasing his fanboy status. Ah, there were chips, fantastic chips... even. Tea of chips with Ozzy didn't sound like the sort of thing she could turn down at all. Besides, sitting across from him would give her a chance to look at him a bit more without being creepy herself... plus. "Chips would be lovely~ Come on then... lead the way," she mentioned willing to follow to this place with nice chips and a good bit more conversation with Ozzy.

Was it a weakness he suffered from? No, that couldn't be right at all. He did feel rather weak in the knees since physically meeting the object of his adoration, but he also felt as if he'd ascended to greater heights than ever before. Now, he would even be going on a date with Nikoleta herself! Neither his day, nor his life could get any better than it was currently, as far as Ozzy was concerned. "Watching design choices is boring, if I'm being honest," he admitted while trying to recall the little shop he thought of. "No offense; that's not what I watch your videos for. Hell, I've half a mind to sit down and watch a livestream of you sitting in bed all day. Plus for jimjams." Well, he was just a dump when it came to admitting things today, wasn't he? He didn't care. This woman consumed his life, and she could know it just as his followers did. If she truly ever produced a recording of herself sitting around doing nothing for 24 hours, he'd watch it─ he'd even go to sleep when she did. For now though, there was no such thing to enjoy... and if anyone knew that, it was him. So, chips it was! Ozzy would happily gesture for the young woman to follow along, even extending his hand to her as he moved about. They'd be leaving the location of this convention, but the journey would only take them down the street a bit to reach a cozy little curbside shop with exterior dining tables under parasols. "There's the spot! Best chips in London, far as what I've had the past couple of days. Proper thick ones, too; not those shabby little bits that break when you pick them up."

Ah, so he agreed that watching someone make design choices wasn't interesting. Making them herself was something entirely different. Her YouTube channel was basically her making design choices while giving advice on how to make better style choices for yourself. She simply used herself as a model for a lot of things, and used it as a way to get her name out there. She realized this was probably strange, but more strange than that was Ozzy admitting to some other crazy thing. "Blimey, you lay it on thick," she said seeming to be abashed. He truly just claimed he'd simply been watching her videos because she was in them. What was she supposed to do with a compliment like that? "Really plus for the jimjams? You're killing me here, Ozzy~" she stated. She truly was feeling a bit more abashed than normal. Surely he knew he was attractive. He was definitely the type to have anyone, why was he so keen for her? Did she really care that he was so keen for her? She wasn't prepared for this sort of thing when she woke up today.

But here he was, hand extended waiting to lead the way out of the convention center and towards this place with the best chips in London according to him. What would she do, in the case of her own interest and her current level of embarrassment. She'd take that hand. Oh? There it was again. There was a certain warmth taking this man's hand in the moment. She'd sort of missed the feeling of it while they were talking before. "I might like this... a girl could get used to it at least... well... maybe that's a bit too keen," she murmured about the hand holding. Wait, that was probably weird as a thought right? They'd only just met. Was she weirdly charmed by his apparent interest in her? Should she feel bad for liking him when it was obvious she hadn't known who he was before this moment? Well, he was good looking, not really crazy, funny and charming. She could like any man like that, one who happened to like her a lot to start with was probably for the best right? She considered this while sheepishly following along. Until they arrived of course, "Well, everyone likes a nice chip. I believe you if you say they're the best," she said just a bit teasingly. Hell, at this point, she was willing to accept his opinions on things because he probably had more random information about what she liked than she did.

He did lay it on a bit thick, but it wasn't a purposeful thing. In truth, Ozzy was always so free with his opinions, especially when it came to this woman. Such had always been the case, actually. Countless times, he'd been the knight to stand against any who slandered the name of Blue Lotus, always arguing against their nonsense with factual information backed by his own emotional state. A hefty chunk of her following had likely come from his recommendation as well, though he'd done nothing to send them over besides sing Nikoleta's praises during his own streams, videos and messages. What did all of that get him? Nothing at all, of course... but perhaps it was the karma of those actions which currently saw to her hand being placed in his own as they walked out for a snack. Whatever the cause truly was, he probably owed some portion of his soul to it at this point.

More importantly than anything else, it seemed Nikki had some amount of appreciation for their connected hands. If she wanted to get used to such a thing, she could sign him up full-time. Ah, that was yet another thing he would openly admit. "No such thing as too keen," he said during a very bold maneuver of lacing their fingers together. He'd gotten this far already, so he figured this much was worth the gamble in the end. This was how he intended to approach the counter for the sake of ordering. Yes, he was in the company of Nikoleta Corbyn, hand-in-hand, and the entire world should know about it! "Fancy getting used to it, do you? I sure as hell do; just sayin'." How strange it was, that there was a cashier awaiting an order at the moment, yet the eyes of Oliver hadn't registered the poor teen girl's existence as they stared nigh endlessly into the face of Nikki.

She wouldn't know for quite some time, how much Ozzy stood for her. But right at the moment, she was at least realizing he liked her a lot more than a simple bit of fanboy infatuation would imply. She'd suggested and agreed to this date for tea, even so, she found herself just as nervous and highly interested. She really did like holding his hand, but she wasn't sure if he realized just how extraordinary he was, and how very normal she was herself? Well, surely he knew he was godly by comparison. Hell, even when she was worried about him being a psycho stalker she couldn't deny those eyes of his were exciting and enticing. That body that she knew the look of, even while he was fully dressed, also wasn't losing any bets. She really was too keen.

Or apparently not? Their fingers were soon intertwined by Ozzy's own doing. Didn't girls normally have to do a lot to get guys to show them off like this? Weren't most holding out on options, not being seen directly with anyone they couldn't explain away in a moment? "I mean, there is such a thing as too keen. But maybe it just... doesn't apply here," she managed. Nikki's thoughts were quite muddled. She could hardly believe a man this good looking was interested only in her. She needed look no further for confirmation of this, than their arrival at the counter, where she looked over and found the lad she was holding hands with, staring at her and not even looking towards the girl at the counter. Jeez, this amount of attention directly was something she wasn't really prepared for at all. Ozzy was also holding no punches when it came to making sure she understood his interest, even his words charming as they were implied a certain direction of thought. One that seemed to be very present as he spoke to her always. "It's definitely growing on me. You being so sure is definitely helping but... it still seems a bit surreal," she managed. As she turned meeting those eyes of his which she found to be his most attractive feature. Oh goodness, she could really get lost just looking in those eyes of his. Were they truly only for her? Could she be properly unguarded about this? Was this great looking man really this interested in her and her alone? The thought of that was almost frightening, but mostly, just exciting if she was being honest. At least it'd be one hell of a ride.

As their fingers intertwined, Ozzy found no resistance whatsoever to the advancement. Excellent! He was reaching one milestone after another, and each fed into his ability to keep moving forward. Too keen was indeed a concept that couldn't apply here; not to him. She could have been as forward as humanly possible, and he'd have taken it as the ultimate compliment and source of excitement. This entire ordeal was growing on Nikki at least, according to the woman herself. As for it being surreal, she didn't know the half of it. Ozzy was on cloud nine; any higher and he would ascend to the ethereal plane, or some nonsense like that.

What was that noise? Oh... a throat was being cleared. There was someone else here, wasn't there? Their would-be cashier had been waiting with bated breath for an order to be placed, and here Ozzy was, forgetting what the plan was entirely. "Oh! Right, sorry. Can we get a chip basket?" he requested of the lass behind the counter, who despite being an eye-catcher for many, many patrons, barely had Oliver's attention even for the sake of placing an order. He was at least attentive enough to pay, but keeping his eyes off Nikoleta was a difficult task indeed. "Uh. Do you take ketchup or something?" was a question he thought to ask of Nikki while they waited.

Forward? Now that was something that Nikki was but not all the time. Right just now, she was truly trying to figure out this lad with her, while figuring out the if there was some inherent risk she was forgetting about in accepting the obvious attention offered her by Oliver. Oh, there was always going to be a couple of things, the man literally seemed to be in another world while they were talking. She was too though for admittedly different reasons. Right now, a throat was clearing and the very cute girl behind the counter was waiting for their order. Nikki got to watch strangely as Ozzy didn't even seem to register this girl's attractiveness he simply ordered and paid seemingly itching to get back to conversing with her. He wasn't rude about it, or anything like that either. He simply didn't seem to have any attention to offer anyone else right at the moment. 'No! He can't be all of that and actually only interested in me. Not even a wayward glance?! Men like that exist? No... doesn't make sense... none of it makes sense...' Nikki was having an internal meltdown. Even so, that warm hand around hers, fingers intertwined and the fairly undivided attention of Ozzy was about all a girl could want out of any point in her life. "I like ketchup..." she said softly. This man was so strange, he had to know right? That he was attractive enough to have literally any woman he wanted? He could have her, at this point she was only waiting for the other shoe to drop, to find out what was wrong about this situation. There had to be something right? "You're real right? I haven't just lost my wits and all since waking up this morning?" she questioned this man's existence. Super attractive, into her and only her, charming... this was bordering upon unreasonable, someone had to be taking the piss right?

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast