Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: London

Despite the joking nature he presented with his words, it seemed Nikki was already capable of seeing right through to his true meaning. How interesting. She must've really been paying attention to his mannerisms thus far, to have taken him even somewhat seriously with a line like that. Not only did she take him seriously─ Nikki even responded in kind, teasing in her tone as she spoke his name yet again. Was she trying to drive him mad? If so, she was succeeding with ease. "Jesus, that'll be the end of me, it will," he said upon releasing her neck of his mouth's grasp. Right back in he'd go, though; Oliver somewhat intended to leave a bit of a mark behind. So, until he was certain the skin would bruise, he'd continue assaulting that same visible portion of Nikoleta's neck for... all the good reasons, of course.

The best decision Ozzy could have made, was likely letting go of Nikki's legs. With this newfound freedom, she made some decisions of her own while her nether unleashed its next crest. Alongside the movement of her hips to meet his thrusts, both arms and legs were wrapped around the lad. Her legs kept him buried within her as her walls convulsed around him. In the meantime, he felt the gentle scratching of her nails, along his back, and his muscles tightened against them in response. As for what she looked like, well... Ozzy only had the ability to see her face from one side at the time, but he wasn't at all displeased with the look in her eye. While holding still within the lass, Ozzy came to realize something─ something he hadn't been thinking about until he felt such movement around his groin while it remained motionless. He was constantly in a state of near-orgasm himself, leaving him mostly helpless against the shifting walls of Nikki. Her body behaved as if it wished to claim his seed, and it would get just what it wanted if that were the case. That instant impulse was something Oliver naturally fought against, albeit in vain for the most part. He was... squirting just a bit of ejaculate to start, almost as if he thought it could be stopped; it couldn't. Another bout of throbbing was upon him as more spilled out, a sensation which took hold of his every fiber, and even affected the intensity with which he consumed Nikki's neck. He almost bit it... almost. He could not, however, bring himself to let loose long enough to do so.

Getting to know Ozzy was Nikki's prime objective. She'd already decided that she wanted to keep him around, and given this knowing all there was to know about him, was the next step in her plan. Of course the teasing way she'd presented her curiosity and his basic confirmation of his not really joking statement made her even more happy. She was glad she'd understood him well, and wished to continue the trend. Of course, doing so would require them to eventually disengage in their current activity but it was far too alluring right now to want to stop.

Right at the moment, Ozzy was stopped within her and her legs were clamped around him. She felt the flexing of his muscles against her hands and couldn't help but strengthen her grip a bit, digging her nails in just a bit deeper. That was mostly a response to the throbbing she felt within her core and that ever so gentle spillage. How?! It seemed that Ozzy was letting himself loose within her body again. "Ozzy!~" she moaned his name again as she rode that wave of pleasure, waiting for her body to stop convulsing around his manhood, even as it seemed to aim to squeeze him for all he was worth. Oh, and there was the matter of that tightened grip on her neck by Ozzy's mouth. Work as he wanted, there would definitely be a mark left behind by the almost bite and suction he applied. Nikki was a bit prone to having such bruises, it used to be a point of great embarrassment for her. As she got older she didn't mind them at all, getting one from Ozzy would be considered a bit of a prize by the lass. Eventually though, her body would relax enough to loosen her grip on the lad and her legs would slide back down as she aimed to release him from her clutches. That being said it was pretty clear to her that he didn't mind that she'd trapped him within her body as he reached climax as well.

As for things to be considered prizes, there were multiple in effect. That mark soon to appear on Nikki's neck may have been considered such for her, but it was undoubtedly a grand trophy for Ozzy. Given its placement, others would undoubtedly see it, and that... was infinitely satisfying as an idea. Ah, but there was another bout of marking being performed here─ multiple marks, even. Nikki was already clutching his back, but he was suddenly quite sure there would be blood under her nails in a matter of moments from the added intensity of said grip. Oddly enough, he was more than fine with that. Actually, he could easily say it was an incredible sensation added to his own release. Ozzy grunted against her neck, and that grunt devolved into a long sigh as his mouth released the skin previously held captive.

Oliver was allowed some space to retreat as well. Yes, that should be his next move. Alas, he was still spewing and breathing heavily enough that he shouldn't have been moving much at all. Would he refrain from moving, though? No... he'd do anything but. "Hah... I think you've bloody killed me," he commented with an insignificant snicker. Despite this, it didn't seem Ozzy had much post-orgasm clarity... or did he? Never did a second thought cross him, other than the thought that he couldn't let this chase of Nikoleta Corbyn end─ ever. He hadn't gone flaccid just yet. His ejaculation was reaching the end of its spurt, just a bit more spewing from his tip into Nikki's depths, but... if he was quick enough on the uptake. . .

"Hope you're still taking those selfish requests," he said. Why would he say such a thing? Simply put, he could go for one more round. He could take just a bit more for himself, right? Right! What would he do though? What could he do? There was so much left on that infinite list in his head. Ah, but he could always be fair. If he was intending to take something for himself, it was only right that he make an offering as well. With that in mind, he took the decision out of his own hands. "One more go? C'mon," he said, breaking briefly to press his lips against her neck again─ gently this time. "Tell me what you like. Anything, everything, whatever you want."

Nikki was mildly aware that she'd probably marked up Ozzy's back while he poured himself into her. She should be nice and help out with that... had to sting a bit at least. Oh well, even as her body relaxed his own didn't seem to achieve that same level of relaxation. He even claimed she'd killed him after finally releasing her neck. "Come off it, Ozzy~ No one's killed ya', if anything I'm the one who's dying here~" she teased. This man was going to be her undoing. She couldn't say no to him and she found herself in a strange state of semi-constant arousal when he was near. She'd liken it to inspiration but that wasn't it. She found him attractive in the best possible ways and wanted more of him whenever she could have it. Damn it all, she hadn't been this horny as a teen.

Ah but it would seem she wouldn't even have to express such a shameful thing as her new semi-constant state of arousal. Why? Because Ozzy was still moving and asking if she was still taking selfish requests. "Well, at this point its hardly selfish... but out with it~" she mused. She'd reached a state of relaxation but even so she was content. What was more the gentle press of Ozzy's lips against her neck was enough to elicit a squeezing sensation within her nether. This man could literally talk her into just about anything given the way he treated her body. One more go? That's what he wanted. "Fuck all, I thought I was gonna have to be the one to ask~" she stated honestly. Nikki might have reached a certain level of insatiable. That wasn't a negative for Ozzy though... she wanted to have more of him, in all the ways she could. Perhaps it was just him, or maybe her choice to represent herself with a bunny was a bit more accurate than the world would ever understand. She moved aiming to shift her own position while helping the lad slip out of her person. She showed this man her back again, raising her bottom into the air while she stretched in an almost cat-like manner presenting herself to be entered in this way. "If I can have anything I want... then how about like this?" she gave a playful wink and a gentle little shifting of her hips. She didn't assume it would require too much more for the lad to take her the way she wished. Ozzy was pretty on demand after all.

She was dying? Madness! Oliver had been unraveled over the course of the pair getting to know each other, and the individual strings that made him were being further shredded apart even now. What was he to do? Well, one could only hope the magnificent designer he left himself in the care of could fashion him into a fabric she considered worth... wearing.

Hardly selfish, she said. If anything, Ozzy couldn't have been more selfish than he was being by seeking another round. Luckily, Nikki happened to be just as raring to go as the man himself, implying that she would have been making the same request if he hadn't been the one to do so. Needless to say, Ozzy was elated to hear such a thing. It had been a dream of his for ages to have her as interested in him, as he was in her. "That's exactly what I was on about. You're ending me with that," he stated. With that, Nikki was mobile again. She moved in a way which removed him from her undercarriage, but her change in position was... something that could easily make Ozzy's body lose the memory of recent ejaculation. To hell with being reinvigorated; he was good as new as his eyes locked onto her backside. What a sight it was. Despite how much attention he paid to her... well, everything, he could never have imagined her possessing such a curve as what he now bore witness to. And to think, he was already well beyond smitten. "Right, yeah... blimey," he muttered. There was an immediate failure to resist the movement of his hands, which immediately took hold of the lass' hips. Of course, an applied grip was quickly followed by the movement of his own hips to slide his way into her womanhood once more. In doing this, Ozzy's gaze travelled all the way up her back, and back down repeatedly. Multiple trips were made before his first few thrusts, which themselves were not so slowly paced despite the astounding tightness he discovered in this position. So, this was rather incredible for the look as well as the feeling... "You're the bloody devil, you know that? Damn demon arch going here; I can't tell if it's trying to suck me in or crush me on the way. What am I meant to do with you?"

Nikki couldn't fashion Ozzy into anything. Strange though it might be, he was indeed perfect for her exactly as he was. It was something she was coming to terms with much faster than she would have expected. He could match her sex drive, handle her antics and be exactly the sort of support her manic brain needed. She really would marry him, keep him forever as a symbol of her winning and his absolute perfection. As such, she truly didn't find his request to be selfish at all. Beyond that, his claim that she was responsible for his end by method of simply reciprocating his interest was a source of extreme amusement. "I did say you're perfect for me, I'd be mad not to indulge whenever I can~" she mused of her own thought patterns. Of course, it went without saying that she knew a bit of what she was doing when she chose the position she took in the end.

That arch in her back was on of an extreme curve which she figured made her backside look larger and gave a clear view all the way down her body. With her hair shifted about she was even sure that tattoo between her shoulders was visible and parallel to the bedspread by nature of her posturing. After a few short words an a moment of recovering, Ozzy was sliding into her womanhood again, this time with a much firmer grip around his girth due to the position alone. And Nikki got to feel every push forward at normal speed without the earlier applied care. She moaned in response to this and couldn't help but to gently shift her hips backwards and meet those forward thrusts, helping along that feeling of depth and feeding into the divine feelings of this position. Ah, but Ozzy's words teasingly called the lass a devil and referred to this curve in her back as a demon arch. "I'm the devil?! Bloody hell you're one to talk~" she shot back as she surely began to fall to the sensation being provided. Ah, but what was he supposed to do with her? "If I'm the devil, it's only fair we make a deal, right?" she gave it a tiny bit of thought after posing that teasing question. This position was lovely and though he wasn't going slow she could do with a slight increase in friction to go along with that forced depth. "How about, you push harder for me... and I'll... say your name the way you like, Ozzy?~" she offered the fairest deal she could given the circumstances all while her own hips encouraged those extra forceful movements by pushing back against him.

True enough, Nikki did claim he was perfect for her, while herself being the perfect specimen for him. Thus far, they melded together just as easily as their loins. Her claim of being mad to do anything but indulge given their obvious chemistry, was interestingly something that hit very close to home for Oliver. "Funny. I was thinking something like that too," he said firmly. Indulgence in each other would be the fate of these two, it seemed. Neither minded this, and in fact, both seemed elated to be at the receiving end of the other's thirst. The future was bright.

Nikki was the devil; there was no arguing Ozzy down from this train of thought. At the absolute minimum, she could be considered some sort of seductress, at least as far as he was concerned. Surely she understood what her current posture was doing from a visual perspective alone─ not to mention how this all felt, which was a different level of unfathomable. Nevertheless, it seemed Nikki was content to accept her identity as the literal devil under one condition: that they strike up a deal as devils did. "Sounds fair to me," he chimed with a grin, wondering what sort of 'deal' the young woman had in mind. What she had for him, was riveting. Push harder, she said, in exchange for the use of his name the way he'd grown to enjoy hearing it. Yes, that was quite fair, but it wasn't as if he could do anything else while Nikki was shifting her own hips that way. "That might work, yeah," he said. To the contrary however, Ozzy had to unveil his own devilish tendencies. As he addressed this potential exchange, he did indeed begin more forceful thrusts. How could he not? Ozzy had grown used to a slower approach by his partners' requests, typically by fault of their reprehensions when dealing with the size of his tool. With Nikki never giving any such warning, and now even requesting that he let out his energy as his body naturally desired, he could do nothing but answer in kind with thrusts that left his pelvis slapping against her backside─ though he was purposefully not offering full force just yet.

"It doesn't have to be my name though, does it? Just keep talking; I don't care what you say," he admitted. At the end of the day, that was Oliver Williams' ultimate peace of mind. Ending a livestream, kicking back and listening to Nikki talk as she showcased some new design or rambled on about her upcoming plans had become a staple in the young man's life. There was a new staple now, still involving the sound of Nikoleta's voice as some form of ASMR, but... this was a different voice entirely, and it soothed him in a very different way.

Apparently, Nikki and Ozzy were on the same page as far as their matching in certain aspects of their lives. That was reassuring, given that she'd already all but stated her desire to have this man by her side forever from this point forward. That was truly great, she could look forward to the future if this was what they were going to do.

Speaking of indulging, Nikki hadn't properly denied being the devil, and given this she found Ozzy taking her deal though with a minor modification or two. The harder pushes she'd asked for came though not quite with the utmost force... this was fine for her, she hadn't demanded his absolute hardest effort, one needed to work up to that sort of thing. Of course, beyond this her own hips were flexing backwards at each and ever stroke, her mouth fell open as she felt every reverberation of that slapping noise when Ozzy's hips collided with her bottom. "Aaah, fuck that's nice~" she stated as her breath hitched in her throat. Never before had someone reached this depth within her, and she couldn't deny liking it after it was done. Normally, things were done and over with so quickly that she found herself desiring more than was offered, but right at the moment she knew she'd never stop a session with Ozzy unsatisfied in the slightest. "Bloody hell, I'll say just about anything you like, Ozzy~" she mentioned of their little deal. She could and would say just about anything to the man, especially as her body began tightening around his manhood oh this was going to be great. Ah, maybe a little more... just a bit harder. "Don't take it easy on my account though... give all you've got... I'll be satisfied~" she mentioned of her desire. She couldn't have Ozzy holding back on her on anything, and it wasn't like she'd break... she'd abuse this new feeling as much as possible and let the lad with her enjoy himself at his fullest as well. What was the harm?

Ozzy really didn't care what words Nikki had to offer him, though he was very interested to find out what they would be. Alas, her first words were a refreshing surprise after his efforts gained vigor, were nothing shy of perfection. She'd offered no negative commentary thus far, but he certainly wouldn't be turning his nose up to something directly positive. She even went on to claim that she'd say anything he liked. That was quite the dangerous sentence, wasn't it? If she meant those words, he could make her say anything at all.

Of course, there wasn't a single thing he could think of that he'd want her to say. As much as he enjoyed hearing her say anything in his direction, it didn't count at all if the words weren't hers. "I like whatever you want to say. Whatever comes to mind, just spit it out," he assured, confident that even a single word or two from Nikoleta could send him straight to the moon and back. His thrusts were steady all the while, laboring against that growing tightness. Whether sadly or not so sadly at all, that would have to be brought to an end in a way, and very soon. Nikki spoke words he'd never heard before. Don't take it easy? He'd never heard that as a single phrase before. In his earliest sexual endeavors, that came out more like: 'Don't! Take it easy!' This, however, was an astronomical alteration to what he accepted as the norm. Giving it all he had would be something he hadn't even thought to do in their multiple rounds thus far, but... if that was Nikki's desire, who was he to question it?

Leverage. If anything was important here, it was leverage. Ozzy wouldn't be able to keep simply holding onto the lass' hips, so he took to steadying himself with hands grasping the sides of her ribcage after his movements halted for the adjustment. "Well, if that's how it is," he said openly. Those snakelike movements of his spine would see a return as he stroked away once more. There was nothing to get in his way, and no chance of Nikki physically locking him in place again, even if she decided to try. There was nothing here but the force of his hips, every mighty lunge halted only by the combination of Nikki's backside and the limits of her canal, whichever stopped offering him leeway last. Earlier, there were noise complaints sent to the hotel staff, perhaps due to their collective loudness. Today, there were sure to be even more; some uppity sod may have even called the police for presumed acts of violence due to the continuous sounds of slapping skin and the headboard slamming against the wall from force of movement alone.

Nikki for her part in this, had nothing negative to offer Ozzy. She'd made the claim that she'd say what he liked, but in response to that she'd only been told to say whatever she wanted whenever it came to mind. Oh? That was a strangely free statement. Nikki had been in a number of relationships which made her feel small in various aspects of herself, the amount of freedom she was being offered by Ozzy was altogether new. She didn't need to change? She didn't need to stop? She didn't need to say something ridiculous? Anything she offered was enough?! That had to be some sort of mental trigger, she literally felt like she could offer this man anything right at the moment. Like she'd offer Oliver Williams, her entire being forever with statements like that to boost her sense of self so hard. "Fuck me, I'm not going to be able to let you go~" that was quite the sentence. Maybe uttered in a moment of passion but one she meant more than most others. She truly had already decided to keep this man, now she was going crazy trying to decide exactly how to present it as an idea that didn't seem crazy.

Until that level of crazy properly settled, it seemed she'd flickered a switch in Ozzy's mind. She could never know what it was like, being endowed as a man with such a tool she imagined it was some strange mix of being fetishized and feared. Whatever the case, being freed to act with the amount of force he wished to give, Nikki found confirmation to her earlier thoughts. He was indeed taking it easy on her, being very cautious of her to keep this interaction and every one they'd had so far comfortable for her. That being said, it was hardly necessary... given how much he was willing to do to get them started, Nikki found no problems accepting roughness with the size of the monster he used to tame her with. Ah, his hands shifted and were now holding her strangely. She was the one who couldn't escape now, and those snaking movements of his spine began with enough force for her to feel it all the way through her person. Each thrust seemed to reverberate though her, she hiccupped at the first one but a grin spread across her face thereafter. That constant knocking moved far beyond that gentle sensation and became something of a wave of bursting pleasure with each movement. She loved this, and felt the tightening of her nether into a rush of nectar and the release of her tension. Only it didn't stop, it was like a constant wave sending a flush of red color to her face and tingles all across her body.

If there was to be a noise complaint, it would be obvious why it was coming. Nikki had lost the volume control on her voice somewhere in that first plunge at this increased force. "FUCK ALL!~ OZZY!~ DON'T STOP, IT'S TOO GOOD!~" yes she could say anything, so she chose to sing his praises. Among the slapping of flesh against flesh, the knocking of the headboard and their labored breathing. She had nothing but pleasantries to pass along. Her nether was constantly pulsing on his manhood, she wasn't even sure she was actually reaching climax anymore separately. Her body had reached a state of divinity, she felt the outbreak of gooseflesh and the constant tingles in her head down to her toes. She was sure she'd gone cross eyed, sure her mouth was hanging open. Was she drooling? Maybe a little. But god was it worth it for how good it all felt. She was quite certain she was ruined.

Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast