Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: London

And so, the words were spoken─ words which Oliver Williams resonated with more thoroughly than any other in the English language. She wouldn't be able to let him go? Excellent. There was nothing he wanted more than to be permanently attached to Nikoleta by whatever methods she approved. He'd be elated even if Nikki's desire was to chain and enslave him. Actually, that sounded like a fun little idea, but he didn't have it in him to wonder about it much. His mind was just short of blanked by this ongoing bout of debauchery, though that was perfectly fine as well─ more than fine, even!

Ozzy was in danger of rubbing himself raw with all this friction. Alas, the friction itself was continually held at bay. Nikki's womanhood was his protector against its own firm grip, receiving assistance from the two deposits of his own fluids in fending off discomfort. It was fine that some neighbor may have been calling the police by now, right? Well, it would have to be, because Ozzy wasn't going to stop for anything after the lass started screaming the way she did. Don't stop, she said. What a dangerous sentence that was. In only hearing it, having confirmation of his partner's pleasure when her voice was at its best, Ozzy was brought closer to his proper end. Ever the gentleman though, he would resist that tingle. Well... perhaps gentleman wasn't the right descriptor. He wanted to be fair, yes, but his actions were more self-serving. He wanted Nikoleta to plummet into a void of endless bliss. In this moment, he wished for neither of them to know or acknowledge anything outside of this room, this bed, this physical connection that could be considered violent on every plane but the emotional. Ozzy moved as if he intended to literally tear down Nikki's walls, and even felt as if he had to, given how much compression was going on between them.

It was a truthful statement, Nikoleta wouldn't be able to let go of the man called Oliver Williams. She wondered if he would be surprised by the fact that she meant that statement and not in some crazy deranged way. She simply wanted him, and it was becoming more obvious to her with every passing moment that this wasn't something that was very likely to change at any point in the future. Ah, she'd have to explain herself sometime later though, right now her mind was an absolute mess.

It would be the case that she'd practically screamed at Ozzy that she didn't want him to stop, and lo and behold he'd kept up his motions. If there was a points system of some sort, he would have just earned some. Normally such words spelled the absolute end for whatever poor man heard them. Ah, but with the additional plunging, Nikki was far from being able to distinguish the start of one flourish from the end of one. Her body was in a constant state of pulsing clamping. All she could see in her eyes were speaks of light and black dots. She was quite sure her voice couldn't get much louder and she was already using a tone of voice that had never crossed her palate before. Ozzy did so many strange things to her, she was quite certain she was forever changed by each interaction they had. It was only fair if he was the only person to ever benefit from such hard work, right? Her hands were tangled up in this comforter right at the moment, she simply needed something else to hang on to while the whole of her body and mind fell apart. Her biggest most pronounced flourish yet was upon her, and along with it came that most dangerous compression her nether knew. "AAAAAAH!~FUCK ALL, OZZY! I'M CUMMING!~" so much to say so little time. She was done for, Nikoleta Corbyn might actually have to lock this man up somewhere to keep anyone else from having him.

Ah, Ozzy was wrong─very wrong. The words he heard mere moments ago weren't dangerous at all when compared to what Nikki would soon be shouting. How long had he been waiting to hear such a beautiful song without even knowing? That announcement could have been considered the greatest sentence in human history, the way it struck his ear. To think, Ozzy was already endangered enough by the tightening of Nikki's core, and his own tool swelling against the feeling each time. What could anyone do in such a situation? There was hardly a thing for Ozzy to do physically, aside from take that proclamation as a lead to be followed. Steady was his pace, losing no force nor speed. From the sound and feel of things, he could likely consider his job done here; it would be very hard to top this after already completing multiple rounds in one sitting. It was time to make the final push, and end this on a high note─ and what a high note it was.

Pump after pump, his tool pushed through that narrow corridor, knocking against the door found at its end. Oliver's stamina had been attributed enough to sheer willpower that he had no issue, especially with such marvelous prompting, knocking one final time. At this point, it would be a surprise to Ozzy if there wasn't a sea of fluids gushing out around his girth, if only because of his own... deposit, so to speak. How many had there been now? He thought this to be the third, but surely they'd been at this for days on end by now, right? It felt as if it had been so long, yet also only a few short moments. However long it actually was, now was the moment to end it with one final thrust to the ends of Nikki's being. Heralded by her own climax was Ozzy's final surge. He still didn't know if she employed some form of birth control or not, but if she didn't... well, there would be something with a mixture of their faces in nine months or so─

Pump after pump at a steady pace, Nikki was pushed over the edge by Ozzy. He really was quite intuitive, she wondered how he'd not been cuffed and chained to someone else by now. Well, he was still in Uni, maybe the women he'd seen before weren't ready for that sort of thing? Whatever the case, Nikki herself was quite ready, even as she clenched around him and felt that desirable knocking against the end of her, towards his last thrust she felt it, the breach of that last barrier as well as something else rather new. A spilling sensation? Or a filling one!? In this case, she felt the expulsion of his seed at her very core and it was lovely. "OZZY!~ FUCK YES!!~" she chimed. Ozzy was sincerely surpassing all known limits. Her whole body would soon relax as she collapsed into the comforter trying to get her breathing under control.

Oh yes, in and out, that is how breaths were supposed to work. She didn't know if she should be chagrined or not that she hadn't needed to tell this lad twice that he was fine to release himself within her person. She was quite glad about the overall decision though. She was glad she was on birth control or else she definitely would have been worried about becoming pregnant from such an explosion. Oh well, it didn't matter and it was fun and felt nice which was about all a person could ask for. "Blimey." Yep that was all she had to say after all of that. She was so shocked, what else was she supposed to say? She would eventually have to mention that she wanted this lad as hers, just hers forever. She wasn't crazy but she also wasn't going to share him with anyone else. She wondered how close he was to graduation, would it be weird to move him into her flat? Maybe they should get different kind of place. If the noise of today was any indication they might not want neighbors.

"Jesus fucking Christ, that..." Ozzy's train of thought was lost mid-sentence. Were there any fluids left in his body? He felt as if they were all gone from his person. To hell with breakfast; what he needed was hydration now! Whatever didn't escape through his shaft was leaving through his pores, or through the minor lacerations on the upper end of his back. Right, he had to move. It wouldn't be good to just leave himself lodged within Nikki all day, would it? Slowly but surely, he pulled back until his member flopped its way out of her womanhood. Of course there had to be spillage as he did so, one couldn't just expect to rest.

"God damnit. Just a tick,"
    he said, heaving as he crawled out of the bed and made way for the bathroom. Nikki had so kindly done this the previous day, so he thought it was his turn to retrieve moist towels and the like. While he was at it, he went the extra mile to procure bottled water. Ozzy himself managed to sweat up a storm, so he imagined Nikki could use some amount of hydration as well. Back in the room, he took his place beside her in the bed, offering one of two bottles and... strangely enough, applying a warm cloth to her undercarriage without so much as a word beforehand. "Not too rough, I'm guessing? Can't say I've ever done any of that before."

Ozzy had the right of it. Swears were about all that could be applied to ones tongue after a bout like that. Nikki didn't even know where her head was, it was a million different places. They should get a nice place, not a flat. With a bathroom right off the bedroom. Oh, and a mini-fridge right there so they could have easy access to stuff. And a right good bed, one that could knock against the wall without injury, she sort of liked that sound. What side of the bed would Ozzy like? Would he prefer black-out curtains or the light kind that let the sun in? She should really ask... "Hmpf~" a little moan left that mouth of hers as Ozzy withdrew himself from her core. Was she dying? Having an existential crisis? Was she just musing on and on in her head about how to design a space they could share that would be functional for all their debauchery without any undue harm to neighbors. That was a mad.

Nikki was also sweating out a pool of her fluids. Ah, but he needed a second. "Yeah, take your time..." Nikki was really out of it. She finally managed to roll over after he was out of her, stretching just a tad. Oh gods, this was going to be a mess and a half. Ah but she fell back a bit, it was great. Warm towels and a water bottle. She was offered one. That was great. "Cheers, mate. I needed that..." she mentioned thanking him for the water. She opened it and took a sip fully prepared to accept the moist towel from him only to find by the time she was sipping that he was busy between her legs with it, cleaning her up?! Men did this? Like actually did this?! She thought this only occurred in romance novels... "Bloody hell, you're a saint! What am I going to do with you?~" she said as her head fell back. She couldn't even argue about this. As for his questions she could only grin. "Definitely not too rough... I've also never done any of all that before. Bloody mad that was," she said with a wistful smile crossing her face. "Seriously, I was over here having an existential crisis, I was wondering if you want sheer or blackout curtains?~"

Back in bed and being shown gratitude for the offering of water, Ozzy wiped away at that which he'd been borderline brutalizing for the entire day thus far. He'd been the one to make such a mess of it, so it was only right that he do something to help clean it up. Nikki, however, seemed very surprised by this gesture. "What? I went and mucked it up, didn't I?" he defended, still wiping away ever so gently. Apparently, he wasn't too rough at all, despite Nikki being just as new to the spirited session they so recently shared. It was mad, but in such a magnificent way that Ozzy could only be more enchanted by it.

Ah, but Nikki admitted to having a bit of a crisis in recent moments. What could it have been? He could only hope it wasn't something too ridiculous. Had he overstepped any boundaries? Maybe he should have kept that roughness, but not gone quite so far into her undercarriage. One could imagine that being an unpleasant feeling, especially given the size of his package... but that wasn't even related to the crisis Nikki mentioned. Actually, it wasn't much of a 'crisis' at all, was it? She wondered something... whether he wanted sheer or blackout curtains? What sort of thing was that to think of? Whatever the case, Ozzy found it too hilarious to avoid any laughter prior to his response. "Hahaha! Do I want what?" He fell back, pulling his hand and the cloth away from Nikki's nether to avoid any impulse-related discomfort while he composed himself. Oh, that was just too much. Where did it even come from? "I fancy a bit of both, honestly. One for privacy, one for sleeping and glare-free gaming. My flat has them double-layered so I can use both─ is that weird?"

Her surprise at his actions got Nikki a very interesting defense from Ozzy. According to him he'd mucked it up, so cleaning it wasn't a big deal. Well, that was true enough but not really a sentiment that was generally shared. "Blimey this kind of aftercare is unheard though..." she said seeming not to understand how he didn't know this. But if he was always like this, there was only one real thing that was going to happen as a result. "Bloody hell, I'm gonna end up, proper spoiled. Sorted and spoiled, is that the type of woman I'm gonna be?" she mused unable to believe that any woman had let the lad go ever. At this point, Nikki had no idea that Ozzy was worried a bit about how she may or may not have liked any bit of their early morning activities. She was already planning a new place for them to live with all necessary amenities. Her concerns were far from anything they'd done together. She hadn't a single complaint and enjoyed every single moment they shared so far.

Ah, but what was this. Her actual question made the lad stop his cleaning of her and lean back. He laughed? Well, he'd wanted to know what she was actually like, and she was not holding back her thoughts at all. In post coital clarity she was deciding on the design of their shared bedroom and wondering what kind of thing he would prefer. She'd need to explain. "It's a great bloody question. I promise I'm not a nutter or anything... there was a long train of thought that got me there..." she playfully defended but she couldn't help but smile and be happy at the same time. She took a sip of water having propped herself up on her elbow. Ah, well at least he still actually answered her question. He fancied a bit of both. The blackout for sleep and to avoid glare on his screen and the sheer to enjoy the natural light doubled up. "Oh? Well that isn't strange at all. Layering curtains at the like is a pretty good way to add extra texture and depth to plain rooms. You know aside from the actual functional uses of it," she said taking a pause to bite that bottom lip of hers, as she thought over some extras. "Ah, but there's this great mirror lining for glass which can be applied from the inside. That stuff is magic! Lets in all the natural light and blocks the windows from the outside so no one can see in. It also blocks the glare it would be good for the glare as well if you don't want to be shut into a dark room all the time just to see the screen," she finished up. "Ah, but it's fun to play with both types of curtains, then there are more options for other matching and complementary fabrics. Such a thing is a good base for a cozy space," she managed to finish that line of thought. Hm, what if he wanted a spare room. He was an architecture student as well as a streamer. Perhaps a study with a comfy gaming set up would be nice. She always had a studio type room in her own flat, that was also manageable.

Sorted and spoiled; that was about the state he planned on leaving her in. It was a good type of woman for her to be, he thought, so he would ensure that to the best of his ability. "Good plan, innit? Sorted, spoiled... bit of drool hanging from your lip─" he said, pointing near the corner of his own bottom lip to bring attention to the saliva present on Nikki's. "Should I get that too?" he continued in partial jest.

As for her random talk of curtains, apparently there was a long train of thought which led her to such a thing. She bit her lip and started rambling on, as she seemed to always do when musing for her work/passion. In the meantime, Ozzy settled in, crossing his legs and placing his chin in one hand as he watched her mouth move and move. Though he wasn't much of an interior design person himself, he was intently listening and infinitely amused by her mannerisms. She had some interesting takes as well, managing to catch his interest with the idea of some mirror lining for windows. "That sounds like it'd take a load of getting used to, but I sort of like the idea. I do keep my streaming office dark and without windows at all if possible, though. Less impact on the lighting setup, ya' know?" What an interesting form of pillow talk these two were having, but it was leading Ozzy down a very specific thought path. What brought this all about, he wondered. A cheeky grin passed his lips as he wanted to make an assumption about Nikki's thought pattern. "Planning the honeymoon suite, or our future home? What's next, type of first pet? I'm a cat person, in case you were wondering~"

A good plan?! Did he really think it was a good plan to lead her into a life where she was spoiled and sorted? Oh...with a bit of drool hanging from the corner of her mouth judging by his gesture. "Oh, bloody hell... well, I am not gonna argue about the plan. I don't hate it," she murmured she ran her pinky across the corner of her mouth. She wouldn't be so easily falling into his notions. Besides, if she let him get it, she'd no doubt end up with their tongues tied together for the foreseeable future. "Still, I'm not falling for it, mate~" she mentioned, thinking about it naturally she could fall into his antics at any time, but they'd eventually have to do people stuff too right?

Oh, and soon after she began rambling on, about windows curtains the need for lighting. She'd gone on a whole interior design tangent which was strange considering they were definitely in the pillow talk range of conversation. Instead of a bored or disinterested look when she peeked over at the lad, she saw him sitting cross legged seemingly very interested in what she had to say. How strange. Well, he did watch all of her videos, she still didn't expect him to be that interested in the random workings of her mind. And what was this? Unlike the video format of her day to day life, he had immediate feedback for her. Contributions made to her overall designing aspects. For his streaming set up, no windows so they didn't interfere with his unnatural lighting set up? That made sense, she framed her own videos around whatever lighting she preferred at the time. As such there was a lot less for her to do in those sorts of situations. He thought the glass mirroring would take a load of getting used to, it really didn't by her own approximation. "Hm, not really. I use it in my studio because I like natural light while I'm sewing and drawing. It's also bloody brilliant if you prefer the 'modern' large window look in your space but you don't want the closed in, cozy feeling of curtains that cut you off from the rest of the world," she explained still rambling just a bit. "But I could see how it might take time... would be pretty good for a personal gym type of space as well I'd gather," she said as her eyes shifted from his face down to his body. Hm, five bedrooms were starting to seem like a bit of necessity, maybe six if they wanted to entertain either of their siblings at random. Oh, there was his sister. She was younger than him... did she need a room? Was she proper underage? She wouldn't want to make that girl feel unwelcome either. Nor would she want to traumatize her, maybe they should look into sound proofing for their bedroom... that had to be workable right?

Ah, but that was all an extra aside. He was talking again. And it seemed as if he'd caught up a bit. He asked if she was designing their honeymoon suite or their home shared. He asked what was next, if they were picking pets and shared that he liked cats. That was good, Nikki also enjoyed cats. "I found myself on a downward spiral after realizing I didn't normally make that much noise. So, I got to the point where I decided that we'd need to share a space, but that my flat was out of the questions because my neighbors are nice folks. But we also need a space that suits both our needs. It was a bunch of stuff, like figuring out how far you are along in Uni and deciding how many bedrooms would be needed minimum. Figuring out how to make the best of all our spaces would be key..." she said softly. "Also I like cats too. I am such a cat person... dog people are a mad lot..."

Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast