Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: London

Was his statement a bit too much? Nonsense; it was a simple fact of life. As he watched her walk to the next room, he confirmed that he could view such a thing all day. Could he have that sight on a looping video? Maybe that would be worth inquiring about at a later time. Either way, there was no time for dilly-dally. He had to send that tweet and inform his audience, before rising to acquire his own clothes by the entrance. Of course, his Twitch stream had already gone up without any audio or video enabled just yet; there was a 'starting soon' banner shown to those who signed in early. Now then, what did he bring along? There was always the outfit he arrived in, but that wouldn't do at all. He did have a grey hoodie to sport, as well as a pair of black shorts for wearing around the hotel late at night. Yes, those things would suffice as something to throw on, disregarding his lack of undergarments at the time.

Ozzy didn't have to do as much to prepare as Nikki did. A slip here, a pull there, and he was ready to go in his most casual attire. Meanwhile though, being the designer extraordinaire that she was, Nikki was putting together a far more coordinated and... dangerous look. Poor Oliver caught a glimpse of the lass from the door, taking immediate pause as he stood there dumbfounded. Naturally, his gaze dropped without hesitation. "You know, it's going to be really hard making myself not look like a sex fiend when you're putting on stuff like that. Don't you know what yoga pants do to blokes?" he asked, trying to alter the direction of his mind to avoid pitching a tent as it were.

Ozzy found himself dressed in basically no time, Nikki took a bit longer. But by the time all was said and done, Oliver had set up his stream and made an announcement. Nikki would be in the midst of applying those little red lines on her face by the time the lad passed her door and caught sight of the look she was going for today. He paused in the doorway, only to stop and stare at the lass. "Stuff like this, will make it hard for you to hide being sex fiend?" she asked rhetorically. "Bloody hell, you realize this outfit is lazy right? I'd wear this running to the shops for snacks~" she said with a chuckle. "Besides, yoga pants are comfy, I assume blokes just let their eyes wander, if yoga pants do something to them..." she said with a devious little smirk. "Admittedly I don't mind if it's you..." she finished. By the time she finished talking the lines were drawn, she looked at her face a few extra seconds.

Once upon a time, she'd been advised that light makeup involved hitting the major portions of ones face, eyes, lips, and cheeks. Her cheeks were always taken care of but would she be hitting the other two. Well, she was going for a more relaxed look today so... she wouldn't bother further framing her eyes. Her lashes were full and thick all on their own and simple chapstick would suffice for making sure she didn't appear with chapped lips. Ah, she was done looking at herself in the mirror now and turned to face Ozzy properly. Ah, so that was the look he went with, he looked far more relaxed than she ever did... "I take it then I look reasonable enough for public consumption?"

So, she didn't get it at all. Yes, it was something that could be considered a 'lazy' outfit. Yes, he was sure there was a great deal of comfort to be found in sporting a pair of yoga pants. There was, however, another side to that coin. Those damn things were like a tease of nudity with their tightness, even going far enough to accentuate every curve and crevice to be found on the lower body. "Lazy and made by the goddamn devil," was all he had to say in response to Nikki's claims. She didn't mind his thoughts of debauchery, apparently. Good; there was no way he could not think the way he was doing, given the circumstances. "Well I don't mind if you wanna dress for comfort every day, long as you don't mind that happening again," he said in regards to the very obvious spot on her neck.

She wasn't going to cover that? There was no way she didn't realize it was there; the thing was plain as day! Clearly, she wasn't opposed to it being seen by several thousand people across the world. Well, he did put it there with the thought of it being some sort of trophy. As for whether her look was reasonable for public consumption or not, well... did she even have one that wouldn't fit the bill? "You look like you're ready to turn every head across the continent, so... sort of, yeah," he stated. Right then, moving on before he started something he shouldn't have while the stream was waiting. "I'll go get set up then," the male announced while freeing himself of the trap he nearly jumped right into. Ozzy was back at his laptop in moments, ensuring that his camera and microphone were functioning properly, as per the normal pre-stream ritual for a smooth start. While doing so, he had the craziest idea. "Oy, that's brilliant! How about you go on first and I slip around the corner?"

A hearty laugh left Nikki at Ozzy's commentary about her choice in clothing. Unlike many others, she was almost certain he wasn't at all judging the choice, instead he seemed to feel led astray by the fabric which hugged all the curves that Nikki saw on her lower body. "I'm pretty sure they weren't made by the Devil~" she managed finally. Well, at the very least the look seemed to be appreciated so it wasn't a point of concern for Nikki at all. Ozzy went on to claim he was fine with her dressing for this comfort so long as she didn't mind getting a mark like the one on her neck every day. She gave a very casual shrug, "I can't say I mind them at all, Ozzy. Knock yourself out. Do be sure to spread them out though~" she said with just the hint of a teasing flirt right at the edges.

Nikki was a strange lass, but she truly didn't care if anyone saw the mark on her neck or not. Actually, she'd decided to frame it to make a subtle suggestion in the minds of those who saw her. She'd be presented, looking absolutely comfortable in Ozzy's presence bearing just the slightest hint that their relationship was more than friendly and she was fine with that, until... whenever they decided to actually announce it. According to Ozzy she looked as if she was ready to turn every head on the continent. Those purple eyes of hers widened to their prime amount as she managed to look just a little abashed. "Blimey, hold back a little, mate. My poor heart won't survive all this~" she chimed. Moving on he went to set up, then rather suddenly had an idea. Nikki was leaned over the back of the couch watching as the lad worked, only to be told that she should appear when he started up first without him. "Won't your chat freak out if you're not in it though?" She asked as she moved around to settle into the position she figured she'd end up in.

Ozzy could only disagree with the creation of yoga pants being the work of the devil. Well, not completely. Maybe they were constructed instead by some succubus intent on spreading her power and influence across the known world. Oh well; Ozzy could only thank such a creature for bringing its creation to Nikoleta. Perhaps he could do so by doing as Nikki said, and spreading out those marks he seemed fond of placing on her person. Yes, that would suffice quite nicely!

As for how his stream chat would react to seeing Nikki instead of him, she thought about things the wrong way. Well... sort of. They would be freaking out, yes. It would never be a negative thing, however. Everyone who followed Ozzy knew he had the hots for the one called Blue Lotus. They all knew what she looked like, and at least most of them knew they were sharing a convention panel together this week. What would they think when they saw her on his stream, clearly implying they were in the same room outside of the convention itself? He expected an incredible reaction─ the likes of which he couldn't even bring himself to warn the lass about. "Well... sort of, yeah," was all he said while extricating himself from the couch. He'd move around to the other side of the laptop while Nikki took her place, pointing out a specific button on an external control panel attached to the computer. "Hit that one on the stream deck, and everything should start~"

Ozzy seemed to have a fair bit of consideration. Nikki could only make the assumption that there would be more of those love bites placed on her person over the course of this week, but she could do nothing but look forward to it as an outcome. Moving right along, it seemed that by Ozzy's own words his chat would indeed freak out if he wasn't on the stream, but he seemed to be perfectly avoiding mentioning anything specific about the potential things she should be looking out for. Nikki in this moment managed to look quite curious as she took her place in front of the laptop and seemed to be pretty deep in thought. "That's bloody dodgy," she said of the lad and his lack of answer. Still, she did fully take on this idea as a thing and so she'd do as Ozzy said and press the button he'd mentioned on the stream deck. She didn't think she'd look bad on camera and even managed to smile as she stared at the screen. "Ello," she said giving the most casual wave she could manage. It was going to be quite strange, she wasn't used to people actively reacting to her... and she wondered what Ozzy's stream would be like in this moment.

Was his lack of answer something dodgy? Yes. Ozzy knew that, but this moment was going to be far too precious to spoil. Ozzy's followers were an interesting bunch. They were wholesome and supportive, and never more so than when it came to his 'lifelong' goal of acquiring Blue Lotus. Hell, some of his members were just as into the idea as he was! There were several images floating around in Ozzy's dedicated Reddit, many of which were edited to place the two of them together. What would happen now?

Well, Nikki pressed the button as instructed. In the meantime, Ozzy was watching her face as she smiled at the camera, waving to over 30,000 viewers who anticipated news of his meeting with the lass. When those thousands of watchers saw Nikoleta instead of the man they were expecting, the stream's chat lagged severely. So many emotes were present, and just as many messages screaming various things. 'OMG' flashed across the chat numerous times. 'THE QUEEN IS HERE' was another frequent message, whenever the lines loaded in new chunks. Additionally, there were hundreds upon hundreds of hearts, as well as a very frequent emote of a male face seeming to express shock and elation simultaneously─ a very popular emote referred to as PogChamp. Ozzy couldn't see any of these things from where he stood, but his face showed the anticipation of a man who knew exactly what was happening regardless. How would Nikki take this greeting, though?

The lack of answer was dodgy and beyond that Nikki was now face to face with a strange situation. 30,000 people in chat, what a random huge number. She knew that Ozzy was an exceedingly popular public face but this was extreme. Chat almost died. The lag spike was ridiculous but what was more ridiculous was the look crossing Nikki's face. 'The Queen is here!' that was something she saw in huge chunks. Tons of hearts and expressions of shock and disbelief. Pogchamps, lots of those as well. This huge group of people was apparently just as excited to see Nikki here, as Ozzy had been to meet her the day prior. There was something surprisingly heart-warming about this. Nikki herself seemed to be at a bit of a loss for words. "Blimey," she managed softly managing to look genuinely shocked herself. 'And I thought Ozzy was crazy about me,' she thought as her eyes poured over the screen. The smile on her face became over time a bit more relaxed. Ozzy was quite right, his chat wasn't a scary place, she didn't have to go lurker mode here. It seemed instead that all of these people were way happier to see her here than she thought anyone could be happy to see her. "And I thought Ozzy was happy to see me... I don't think my heart can take it~" she finally managed a whole sentence, but she seemed really happy nonetheless.

Nikki's words and expression told the tale of everything Ozzy had been assuming. He knew his chat was in shock, flying off the proverbial handle as if their favorite sports team won the World Cup or something of the sort. They'd been rooting for him in the 'privacy' of his streams for months upon months, and now, it was almost as if they had a part in this sudden union. Truth be told, at least one of them did have a part to play. Ferrichan was one of many members in the livestream at the time, repeatedly sending the message 'PRAISE ME' to no avail as the rest of the audience continued drowning out all individual messages.

"Look at that," Ozzy said as he rounded the table, coming into view beside Nikki. Flashing the camera the brightest smile he could offer, he positioned his face beside the lass', simultaneously pointing toward her as the viewers looked on in awe. "Look. At. That!" This had been how Ozzy brought attention to Blue Lotus over 24 hours prior. In actuality, it was something he often said to the viewers of his stream─ specifically when Nikki was being observed, her video or picture linked in the chat, etc. The simple truth of the matter was that he'd always been dumbfounded upon seeing her. This wasn't something new, nor was it something that would be changing at any point. "Warm welcomes all around, yeah? I sure hope so~"

Nikki's eyes were glued to the stream, so she saw the cries of Ferrichan to be praised. She found this hilarious and thought to question it, but perhaps she would eventually have something to say about it. At the same time, Ozzy was apparently starting his chat properly, making an exclamation of three very simple words. Look at that. Such a simple collection of words, but the rolled from his tongue so smoothly. What was more, he was using this exact phrase to draw attention to... her?! Of course, he was... that was what he was like. "Welcomes' is plenty warm..." she said with a smile on her face. Ah, this man Ozzy was absolutely smitten, she could tell it just by looking at him. In this moment she felt a bit in awe instead. He just came in and spoke like it was a day at the office, business as usual. Even so, that smile on that face, could melt ice caps and bring water to deserts. It probably made the sun shine a night or some other such outlandish thing. Well, as far as Nikki was concerned all of those things were true. Beyond Ozzy's attractiveness, at the very least, her first appearance here, and been met with nothing but positivity. So, she could relax.

Well, that wasn't entirely true. The fact that the chat wasn't completely negative was comforting, but Ozzy's sudden closeness was a lot more relaxing than most things could be. She was way more comfortable with him within touching distance than she'd likely share with anyone.

Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast