Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: London

Indeed, they were some terrible names, but they were always meant to be. Ozzy had nothing truly negative to say about his viewers, and they all knew it by now. Either way, what was a bit of fun amongst such a friendly group? Nikki seemed content to move on with some understanding of the exchange here, which only spoke to how easily she was adjusting to it all. What she couldn't adjust to, was the miniature anxiety attack from finally seeing that golden glow after seventy summons. "Bloody hell, all the way into soft pity," Ozzy commented.

Nikki's hand abandoned the mouse while she had her little freak-out. As a result, Ozzy was prepared to click through the list of ten summons. Doing so resulted in him almost accidentally clicking past the five-star summon, which he realized was the desired character appearing as the first of ten pulls. "Oh yes! Astronomical dub!" he exclaimed. "Akiko number three guys! This is gonna be big. Where were you, chat? Where were you when we said no to the other side of 50/50?" These questions came as he clicked away subconsciously, only as a matter of habit when already having his hand on the mouse. One, too, three, and then... only four single units later, there was another golden backdrop with the silhouette of Ayatsuki Akiko laid over it once again! Was that just as exciting? Well. . . "WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE GOT THE BACK-TO-BACK?! BELIEVERS, RISE UP!" Suddenly, the most prominent message appearing across chat was 'I WAS HERE' with a few other excited utterances littered throughout.

All the way to soft pity was indeed normal luck for Nikki, even so it wasn't that bad. She had the chat and Ozzy to keep her company, and Ozzy to take over while she panicked about what was on her screen. Soon enough though, she was able to relax more completely, it was a dub, she'd won the fifty/fifty. That was encouraging. She lowered her hands from her eyes, as Ozzy clicked away. "I'm never gonna get over this, it wrecks my nerves every time..." she mused knowing that was how it was going to work. Four more clicks and another silhouette appeared and she recognized it from the cat-tail which appeared there. "WHAAAAAAAA!~" Nikki was just as excited as Ozzy was about this second Akiko in a single pull. Nikki as a reflex had squeezed Ozzy's torso burying her face in his sweatshirt. It was so lucky. Four of them of the max number she needed, how could she be anyone but pleased. And then there was Ozzy the eternal hype-man. He got the chat going again, with words so strange but so fitting for this exact time. She watched from her current position, his shared excitement with light in her eyes. Yeah, she could definitely get used to being around this man. Genuine emotions were so hard to come by, and here he was just being an absolute crazed individual but keeping everyone else happy around as well.

Ah, and as this happened the girl in the office almost died. That was reciprocation. She loved to see it. "I was here." That was typed among the chat and something else. A donation would come through this one tagged a very specific way, from the lass known as MisakiNeesan. It was tagged as "A tribute to the Queen." She couldn't help it as for the amount, in her own currency it was roughly 110,000 yen, which was more than enough to round out any summon session, especially given only 3 more copies of the character were now needed. Ah, but that was fine though she was having a good time. And she could trust in this pair quite a bit and looked forward to what they made of themselves.

At no point had this session been anything resembling average. Even though Nikki wasn't winning every 50/50 for the desired character, nor one of the other preferred units on her list, she'd gotten some of the most sought-after characters in the game. She also now had most of the necessary copies to make her chosen unit as good as possible, and now, there were two in one multi-summon. Better yet was the reaction that came as a result. Suddenly, Nikki's face was pressed into his torso while her arms wrapped around it. To put it simply, this was without a doubt the best part of the summoning session. Even an upcoming surprise wouldn't really compare, though the shock value alone may have begged to differ.

Most of the money Ozzy loaded her account with had been burnt through, but suddenly, there was a donation far greater than what would be needed for the other three. Even if Nikki summoned all the way to a hundred every time, and failed every 50/50 along the way... that was over 700 pounds when translated during the donation. "Bloody hell, you again?" Ozzy questioned upon viewing the screen. MisakiNeesan was not a name he would forget any time soon; she'd been the one responsible for the biggest donation his charity had ever seen. "That's huge! What sort of job do you have in Japan that you can do that and the donation yesterday? You know... don't answer. MisakiNeesan the G.O.A.T. is back in the building lads! You know what that means~" With that said, he pulled fully away from the screen, but not from Nikki. These were her summons to make, but he wouldn't have minded if she remained in position for the rest of time while letting 40,000 people (and still rising) watch them just sit there.

This session was indeed the best, oh... right. Nikki had her face squeezed into Ozzy's torso. She was enjoying herself there just a bit too much, there was a certain warmth she always felt from the lad. Surely no one could blame her for this extended hug she was doing. Yeah, she'd just take a minute or two to enjoy it. Whatever the case apparently the name MisakiNeesan appeared on screen with a donation. Nikki finally turned her head and read the donation with a raised brow. "MisakiNeesan? That name appeared on my Twitter yesterday... she won some limited editions..." mumbled Nikki. Small world or maybe not? It was very likely the lass had come from Ozzy's chat to her Youtube channel.

A chuckle in that office. Her job? Huh... she felt the desire to troll just a bit, so she'd have a bit of fun. "I'm a high school student." she wrote back, happy to help get the Queen the pulls she wanted. "I F2P this game. I am living vicariously through other people's pulls. For the Queen~" she wrote seemingly happy. Now there was more for pulls, and Nikki was forced to pull herself away from Ozzy just a tad, she settled herself back in front of the camera with a large smile plastered on her face. "Blimey, do I even wanna know?" she asked softly as she replaced her hand on the mouse and began to click away on ten pulls once again. Technically, Nikki fully understood how a teenage girl could have that much expendable income, after all, her sister had enough as a teen to take care of a small child and put her through college. Oh, she wouldn't have nearly the fast pulls left in her, but perhaps she had a bit of luck yet? All while the still rising number of people watched her pull on this gacha game she'd decided to play.

"No surprise there," Ozzy said regarding the appearance of MisakiNeesan in her giveaway. There were quite a few lurkers and regulars alike in his community, who happened to also follow Blue Lotus as a channel. As rich as this girl apparently was, though, he was surprised to see her entering a giveaway herself. Didn't those types normally have others to go get things for them? Oh well; he was far more satisfied to see real people as part of his community, doing 'real people' things. What did MisakiNeesan have to say about her career, and how she had so much expendable income? She was a high school student. Oh, alright.

"You're a fucking WHAT?!" Surely this person was just being a troll; it was a common enough occurrence in his chat. While Nikki continued rolling, Ozzy kept his eyes on the chatbox and kept up interactions. Eventually, he even overcame the shock of hearing that a high school student had millions of pounds to toss at a charity in the UK. "Good one, mate," he said, his spirits high from what he assumed was a very good joke. As for Nikki's question, it was certainly worth an answer; someone else had to know how ridiculous this sort of spending was. "This one decided to blow over seven figures on my charity right before con yesterday. Six and a half mil, I think it was. I never thought I'd see a donation over a few grand, and even that would've been ridiculous!"

Moving on though, there was something Ozzy saw with reasonable frequency in the chat box. No one on the other end could hear the game itself, as per a difference in settings between his devices. "Ah, god damnit! Sorry guys, I forgot about volume!" he announced. A few clicks of a button on his stream deck, and things would be adjusted. It wasn't as perfect as his desktop, but he got close enough to a reasonable amount of background coming from the game's music. Now, all future five-star characters would be offering a voiced line while their silhouettes manifested on screen. What would the next one be, though? Well, all of 81 summons after the previous Akiko, there would be a male voice emerging after that golden glow.

"H'oh? I guess there's no reason to hold anything back. Bankai. Itsuwatte... Mugenteki Shintoku."

Apparently it wasn't a surprise that MisakiNeesan had ended up with a pair of limited editions. She was one of a few lurkers who was solidly a part of the fandoms of both of these people. She was getting to see them come together as a bit of a dream. Actually, she'd wished him luck on these exact things, while he offered her good luck on her exams the previous day. As such it was only more hilarious that he somehow thought she was joking about being a high school student. She wasn't of course, which made it more of a proper troll. There was the truth mixed in with the outlandishness of her actions. 'That was worthwhile just for the reaction.' She explained. 'It's funny that you think I'm joking though... My exams went fine, by the way. I'm feeling pretty good about them.' Oh yes, any who'd been in chat previously would know that was what she was talking about previously. Extensive trolling or rather telling the truth and it just being unbelievable. Whichever made him feel better.

Ozzy shared with Nikki the amount of the donation previously given by the one known as MisakiNeesan and her eyes widened. Even when being over indulgent she never would have imagined someone spending that kind of money on a charity in a different country. "Bloody hell, that's more than ridiculous..." Nikki added in. "Still, it's a really great cause, so maybe she was moved." Nikki was sure to see the bright side more often than not. While they talked, Nikki almost forgot she was pressing away. Of course, Ozzy went on to add volume to per the chats demands and upon seeing that golden light she heard a voice she found unmistakable. She'd obviously lost the 50/50 but that was fine. No, because what she gained in this moment was something she actually wanted. "SQUEEEE!!~ I got Raizen. I got bloody Raizen!!!~" she was way too happy about this. Perhaps she wanted that unit a bit more than she let on. Still, her luck in pulls on this account was through the roof.

Wait... Misaki's exams were never a reference to college courses? She wasn't someone at least as old as himself, working on a Master's Degree or PHD? People in Japan had to be made of something different for a teenage girl to be so absolutely loaded. Ozzy had gone from amused, to awestruck over the course of a few moments. "You're really serious, aren't you? I really hope that's legal cash, but I'm not prying. Cheers to you again Misa, and congrats on having a good go at those exams!" He was chipper as always, albeit completely blown away by the thought that there were child millionaires walking around in Japanese high schools.

Ah, a distraction from all that thinking would be lovely. It just so happened that one was on its way after he adjusted the game volume, and it came in the form of a male character's voice. Nikki's excitement was both visible and audible before the silhouette even appeared, and it was no wonder why. That voice belonged to one of the most sought-after characters in the game's history, and one of the top fan-favorites of the entire series. Of course, it was also regarded as one of the most unfair units in the game, but that wasn't a matter of importance. Nikki did seem exceedingly excited though─ obviously implying that this was a win in her book regardless. "That might just be the biggest dub in this game. Seriously, the rates on getting a Raizen are abysmal! Astronomical dub, no question about it! And, that puts us on guarantee for the next one. I guess at this point we're just looking to see how much money is left in this account by the end, and what sort of characters we get along the way, eh Nik?"

Ah, yes, it was definitely sinking in. The girl behind that username could do nothing but find this man's reactions funny. It was in fact one of the main reasons she found herself watching his streams. Well aside from his no nonsense attitudes about people playing as they wished and not being meta slaves. When one added to that the absolute wholesomeness of his obsession with Nikki, she found herself fully tied into his antics, even as the lurker that she was. 'I'm always serious.' these were the words of MisakiNeesan, of course, that wasn't entirely true. She wasn't always serious, she was actually the least serious in a moment like this, but she found his reactions funny nonetheless. 'No need to worry, I am a law-abiding young citizen. Besides there are better ways to launder money than giving it away...' Yeah, she was a bit of a troll, but that was just her nature. She was also 100 percent correct. There were better ways of getting rid of illicit funds than giving it away. 'Wait, that last bit was actually a joke. I've been playing too much GTA. Also congrats to you...'

Ah, but Nikki was well and truly excited over Raizen. And so apparently was Ozzy. Though his conversation with Misaki hadn't gone unnoticed. What a strange girl that popped up in his chat. She did seem about the rich benefactor type going by what she said. According to Ozzy though the rates on Raizen were really low, which made it even more exciting for Nikki. "Yes. Definitely winning here. Actually, that even makes up for that earlier streak of weird luck..." she mentioned. She really had a couple of issues with the other characters she'd gotten but she was willing to set them aside a bit. A small break would be taken for her to move Raizen into a team composition with Benihime for reasons which were obvious to everyone. And right back to summoning. "Hm, characters left to get would be interesting... there are only a couple more I would even really want. Getting Raizen kind of threw me, I figured I'd be waiting on a banner for him. It feels almost greedy to even want anything else after all of that~" she stated honestly as she began rolling once more that happy little smile on her face. At a pleasant slightly early 64 another Gold Light appeared and she received that next Akiko. It was exciting but only just a little. And another 10 pull would follow without much event... only to give way to an early gold on the second 10 pull, and her anxiety resurfaced, with a vengeance. "No..."

MisakiNeesan was always serious. Alright, he could take a mental note of that for future reference. If ever again his mind was to be blown by this one, he wouldn't bother going through the extra hoops just to reach the proper reaction at the end. "Quite right. Perfectly normal, law-abiding teenager with a few million quid to toss about in another country over the internet." Given the information thus far, Ozzy didn't even bat an eye when Misaki spoke of laundering money. At this point, it wasn't even worth the surprise... but ah, she was actually joking with that one, throwing fault to Grand Theft Auto for the illegal actions jest. "Fair enough mate, GTA gets in your head easy. Say, it's been a while since I played that. I might open up a server whenever I get back round to it," he said. With that, he received the congratulatory message from Misaki, knowing exactly what it was for. "Oy, save that bit for later. I'm not even where I plan on getting yet."

Nikki was over her strange streak with the latest character summon, apparently. That was good, but they weren't quite done yet. More summons would follow, and the next copy of Ayatsuki Akiko appeared in similar range to the previous two. It was business as usual by this point, but within twenty of this copy, the golden glow appeared on screen yet again. Would it be another copy of Akiko already? The answer was...

"I already cut you once, remember? This match was over way back then," spoke another male voice through the game. Ah, it was another copy, but not of Akiko. This was the second copy of Namikaze Minato to appear, obviously much to Nikki's chagrin. What would Ozzy do in response to this? Things seemed a bit awkward for a moment, but then... "Unlucky!" he exclaimed. "Welp, it could have been anyone else, but the gacha gods say no. That's alright; we go again!"

'Exactly, I'm glad you understand.' Misaki's words were indeed some strange ones. But she was a bit of a troll while being a multi-millionaire and a young teen. Whatever the case, it seemed he understood her jest about Grand Theft Auto and claimed that as a game it got into one's head. He had no idea the truth of that when it came to someone like her. It was truly hard to get out of bad habits in that game. Ah but what was this, a glimmer of hope on the horizon, as Ozzy spoke of potentially opening up a server. 'Good you should do that... a server run by you wouldn't be nearly as sketchy as the one I am in right now.' mentioned knowing it was an absolute statement of fact. But moreover he didn't want congratulatory statements yet as he wasn't where he wanted to be, well it was time for a tiny bit of trolling. 'Oh? Well, I'm not taking it back. You're out here winning for us weird ones. You can't crush, a young girl's hopes and dreams.' Nikki saw this exchange and laughed. This girl was a troll and half, while also being clever. Such a thought made her believe this girl was really just a rich, bored teen. She had all the earmarks of one.

Ah but the sound of the voice coming from the pull was also one she recognized. And she was shocked. Of all the things she could end up with, a repeated of a non-banner character was a bit ridiculous. Normally such a thing would be considered lucky, but what would she want with two copies of Namikaze Minato. Ah, and then the pause and the chime of unlucky, she cut her eyes at Ozzy, but didn't manage to keep even playful anger for very long. "Bloody hell, the game is rude. 13 Divisions and a get a dup... I'd pout if I didn't already have Raizen," she said still seeming playfully cross. Oh well. According to Ozzy when the Gacha Gods say no, you go again. "That advice is mad..." she said with a nudge but still she clicked away again. It would be 8 ten pulls before the next golden light. The luck was running dry, still she was having a good time with it, there was nothing wrong with just enjoying the atmosphere.

Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast