Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: London

"Having trouble with the griefers, huh? Same here. I'm out here trying to sell cars, having them blown up by the next Air Gear project!" Ozzy ranted, having his own fair share of bad experiences with that damn game. If nothing else, that was the reason for his server idea. "That's exactly why I wanna do the server. We get a bunch of us together, and we keep all the bozos out. Not you bozos, but... you know, the cunts basically~" Plain and simple, Ozzy thoroughly enjoyed the game they spoke of, but it was one of many titles which was ruined by its own toxic fanbase. He'd always fancied the idea of a good roleplay server, however; maybe his followers would enjoy such a thing. "You'll get first invite if I ever get around to it, since you've been such a good sport on the channel. Mods, can we get a poll going for a GTA server's hype? Apparently I've got to make up for crushing Misaki's hopes and dreams~"

Of all the characters Nikki could have pulled, it was a bit anticlimactic that she got an off-banner repeat. Alas, it wasn't all bad. "I mean... if you look at it the right way, that's a dub too! He's got Shunkou now," he said, to which the chat began a hype train of emotes featuring oxygen masks. He very well couldn't let that stand. "No guys, that's not copium! It's not copium, I promise! Listen, Shunkou is good for him, guys─ that's a dub! Guys, somebody tell everybody else that's not copium at all." Naturally, no one believed him; he doubted Nikki would either. Of all the upgrades to get, that one was about the most useless when considering what the character in question could do in his natural state. "Anyway, still rolling. Are we going early?" Ozzy would continue speaking, but it wouldn't exactly be an early summon this time around. Some 80 summons later, there it was. "Oooh, here we go guys! Let's hear it," he spoke, as if to brush past that little ordeal with the previous character.

'Always.' Misaki had a bit of a problem with griefers in general. 'Though there is an okay group now... it always seems like its just on the verge of falling apart.' She added. It seemed that Ozzy could commiserate, at least a little. According to him, he was tired of Air Gear projects, a laugh would follow that girl in the office. 'Oppressors are quite problematic. Admittedly, I am just trying to live my Gang-Star life and play a little co-op. And be a big crime boss like JoJo. So I'll appreciate the invite if it pops up.' Her own sentences made it obvious what her interests were, but this spot was one of few full of like minded people. This outward personification of her could share a little. Ah, but there was another problem.

Apparently the whole of chat thought that the secondary Minato wasn't very good. And claimed that Ozzy was dishing out copium trying to sell it as if it was good. "Blimey, it's implied that Shunkou is based on his Bankai. So he gets a baby version of his Bankai before Bankai? Who made this choice?" these were the words of Nikki. "Chat's right, seeming like copium to me," she said while still pulling. Well none too strangely it would be Misaki herself who understood the proper uses of that particular character. 'He's a bit better than that. Shunkou runs on stamina. As a former member of the Onmitsukidou, he has a lot of stamina. So, if you unlock him with Bankai and he has that, he becomes a god at Co-Op Boss Raids. He gets infinite uptime on high power attacks. I definitely wouldn't complain if one popped up as a DPS in a Raid with me.' Misaki added before the next Akiko popped up.

"Science! Way more important than a date~"

Ah, all was well in the world. There was only one left and she could or rather should be able to get it with relative ease. "One more now..." she said looking up with strange light in her eyes. Misaki's advice had been about the usefulness of Minato in a cooperative situation. She could at least see the usefulness of that, with Ozzy around to play with at least. "Alright, maybe not all copium. I'd still rather not. I don't even dislike him or anything... but how in 13 whole divisions did I get him twice?"Oh little did she know what was coming at the end of another 8 ten-pulls.

Ozzy understood exactly what Misaki was trying to say. It was nigh impossible to find a consistent group of gamers in that particular game's atmosphere─ at least none who were both consistent and relaxed. He would happily start a server just to create a positive atmosphere for players to enjoy their experience without grief, though he would first be tending to... other things in life. "Everything's a damn JoJo reference, innit? You'll have that GangStar life if my name ain't Olive Oil, Misaki! Just give me time to loop back around to that game, yeah?"

Perhaps eventually, Nikki would have another solid streak of good fortune. Maybe on the next game, even. At least for now, she had some solid units going, even the second Minato whom no one believed was a worthwhile addition. Well... he couldn't say no one. Misaki seemed to agree with his claims about the character's unlocked abilities, even going into detail about why he became such a good unit with an otherwise unnecessary added skill. "See? Misaki's got my back about it not being copium! It ain't me who don't know; it's y'all who don't know!" Ozzy exuded smugness in a singular, bright moment of agreement with the one called MisakiNeesan. She was going to become his next moderator at this rate, even if he didn't consider the ridiculous amount of money she donated to charities and Nikki's summoning. Nikki did have a point, though; it was incredibly unlucky for her to get the same off-banner Captain twice when there were so many others she'd never seen. Even worse, though...

"I already cut you once, remember? This match was over way back then."

Thrice. Not only did Nikki receive this Captain a second time, but a third time just after the following guarantee. Unlucky for her, lucky for anyone whose game she joined when deciding to play him. Alas, Ozzy couldn't restrain himself from a single whispered word. "Oh, unlucky," he murmured before his voice rose to normal levels again. "Just one more to go, and a guarantee. Looks like you'll have a lot left over on this account after all!"

'Having someone recognize them for what they are is great... I make them all the time and no one gets it.' Misaki said about JoJo references. Of course, Ozzy went on to claim that whenever he managed to get back around to GTA he'd be sure to get her the GangStar life she wanted. A wicked little smile crossed this lass' face. 'Hai hai,' she agreed to wait until it popped back up. If she could play on a God-King server she could have a great time. Ozzy and his community were absolutely great like that, which is why she enjoyed his streams so much.

At the next golden light Nikki was confronted by the same voice line she'd now heard more times than most people in this game would have heard while this man was not on banner. "Bloody hell, what is my luck?!" she exclaimed. She held back the swears properly but felt like they flashed in her eyes as she clicked through the list. Of course, Ozzy went on to mention that she was unlucky. She was experiencing the full spectrum of whale life and right now she was cursing herself and trying to cope with her 'horrendous' luck. "Look, it's fine. I got Raizen. I can make my couple team so like I'm all good. I'm not even mad anymore..." Nikki finally managed, bargaining with her own psyche now that she was over the anxiety of it. But in truth she was pouting. How did she end up with three copies of a five-star character she didn't want? Oh well, that strange luck of hers was about to show itself again. As she pressed the button once more and immediately she heard the sound of another voice line and a golden light.

"Science! Way more important than a date~"

The number of clicks required to reach this one, added up to thirteen since the last five star. "Fine. Fine.... don't push me like crazy and let me feel better about getting the same guy three bloody times." She had a huge smile on her face even while saying those words. Why? Because she was absolutely excited.

"Really? You lot have it backwards then; it's all over the place in the Western world," Ozzy offered as a very factual statement. Anything and everything could, and would, be referred to as a 'JoJo reference' to even those who didn't know what 'JoJo' was. It was something of an epidemic in recent years, actually, since the release of a certain arc of the anime. Weebs were weird but incredible, thought one such as Ozzy.

Also weird but incredible in some eyes, would be the third copy of the 13th Division's Captain. That one, he definitely couldn't even pretend was bad... though the situation of having so many of one unwanted character was always annoying to the player. "Well! Going from Shunkou, that one gets him a Kidou combo. He's pretty all-purpose now with that added range and CC. Though... you do have Raizen now─" Alright, so maybe the third Minato wasn't so good after all. Fast clears of game content were one matter Minato had covered, but it didn't get more 'all-purpose' than the one called Kumori Raizen, among a select few other characters. Luckily though, it didn't take very long at all for the final, guaranteed Akiko to appear─ Ozzy didn't even have the time to say more about the third Minato. If nothing else, Nikki seemed pleased overall. Ozzy wondered if it was the random copies of Raizen and the duplicates of various four-star characters, or perhaps the top-tier Akiko she now had. "Well guys, I'm going to call it an overall astronomical dub. What says the player?" he asked, looking toward Nikki whose shoulder still casually acted as a hanger for his arm.

Ah, JoJo references were more popular in the west, that made sense she supposed. It was pretty popular over there. Whatever the case, the girl know as MisakiNeesan would have no problem slipping back into quiet obscurity as the session of summoning on this game came to an end. Ozzy wasn't even partway through his speech on the newest unlock belonging to Namikaze Minato before her last Akiko came through. Of course, such a thing as near unfathomable to her, but she wasn't at all upset about it. When he finished up, he claimed the entire thing was an astronomical dub and the still smiling Nikki while rearranging her characters could only agree. "I say I'm happy. I got my favorite couple. My favorite character and someone who'll no doubt grow on me," she said with a cheeky little smirk. "I also maxed a character so I get to see what that is gonna be like. Oh and I got to hang out with everyone here so that was extra fun... no regrets," she said. She knew how gachas worked after all. She had nothing but time to pick up her other favorite characters and put together a team she'd find most aesthetically pleasing. Until then, she could happily play her current team of characters, skipping over Kogara for a while at least because she actually wanted to have fun with the gameplay. Ah, but there was another thing, Ozzy was still slung over her shoulders all casually and Nikki for her part didn't seem to mind it at all... no she was enjoying the closeness and wiggled herself in a bit more.

With the final say of Nikki herself, it could be said that every click of the mouse had been worthwhile indeed. She had her favorite character, and some others suitable for trying out in different teams. From what he'd seen, she also had a very solid four-star lineup, which was also good for fleshing out a team with at least a solid supporting cast. "Brilliant! Once you're satisfied with your setup, we should co-op. I've been dying for a constant partner since they enabled group play. Maybe you'd even fancy letting two members of the fam at a time in every now and then?" Once again, Ozzy's plans for the future were very, very pointed in a specific direction. With Nikki settling into his side more firmly, he wondered if it was in good taste to even stay on stream. He could abandon the viewers and spend the rest of his day in privacy like this, right? Well, that wouldn't be the best option as an automatic choice. "What now then? This account's got a lot left for future banners. Could have a go, could switch to something else, or even hop off completely. What tickles your fancy then, Nikki?"

Ah, yes... they seemed to be wrapping up quite nicely. Actually, she didn't mind this whole streaming experience on the whole, and definitely wouldn't have minded continuing to chat with everyone and hang out, but there was one thing she would be remembering very soon. "Of course, after everyone is sorted I wouldn't mind playing at all. It's about as hard to find a good co-op group as it is to find a good cosplay group..." she said with a bit of optimism. Yeah, she could definitely see herself enjoying some extended game time with Ozzy, as for what they should do next. There were a couple of options. "Well, I want to get this set sorted before I roll anymore. Besides there are some other characters I'd rather wait on for a while..." she mentioned. "As for what tickles my fancy..." Oh, yeah... she should probably just say something soft. While seeming to think it over her body decided for her what was next. "Right, I only had chips yesterday. Definitely my fault I haven't had breakfast either... I should probably eat something..." she mentioned while tapping her two index fingers together with the nerve to look absolutely abashed. Besides actually wanting to eat, it was a nice excuse to break and go back to just relaxing for while. She wouldn't mind a few more stream pop-ups a bit later though.

"Can't say you're wrong there. Once you've got one though, the fun factor shoots through the bloody roof," he claimed, having nothing more truthful to say about the experience. Now then, what would Nikki's intentions be henceforth? Any and every option was a viable one. What she said after clarifying her interest in playing cooperatively at a later time, actually reminded Ozzy of one important thing they'd glanced over earlier: breakfast. "Oh, right! I'm a bit famished myself, now that you mention it. Right then, short stream today guys, sorry. Gotta get the day started with a bit of brekkie. Make sure you keep tabs on Twitter; I might find time for a few updates later in the day. Oh, and don't forget about the charity linked in my biography. We're on the way to making a huge impact after yesterday, but don't let that stop us making a bigger one, eh? Follow the lovely Blue Lotus while you're at it."

Truth be told, Ozzy didn't at all mind abandoning the stream. He'd mostly started it for the sake of getting Nikki adjusted to the idea that it was a fun place to be, and she did seem to be having a decent time at least. "Off we pop then! Thank you so much for watching guys, and have a wonderful, wonderful day! Buh-bye~" he offered as his usual outro, altering a more typical two-finger salute with a bit of rotation applied to his wrist as those fingers moved closer to the camera. He'd leave a few additional moments afterwards, just in case Nikki wanted to offer an outro of her own as well. Ultimately though, he would be ending the stream within a matter of moments.

A smile spread across Nikki's face. He was quite right, the fun of group activities wasn't one that could be properly overlooked. Actually their time on the panel had been fun yesterday, obvious flirting as an aside simply because they both managed to be pretty into it. As they moved along she expressed her desire to eat, which likely was pushed along by the extra anxiety of the previous moments. Of course, this was a sentiment that Ozzy seemed to share, as far as she knew he should also be hungry and they'd pushed off breakfast earlier because of her own... desires. Now she'd run full circle, so she watched as Ozzy gave his outro shouting her out and mentioning his charity. He looked so very comfortable in the moment, she found herself sneaking glances and seeming a bit awestruck. Oh, he was going to turn it off, she should say goodbye. "Bye guys!~" she said while waving herself seeming just a bit abashed as well. One final troll would happen as these two popped off, a message from MisakiNeesan. 'I saw that.' and that was all. Yep, the stream had ended in a random bit of excitement for the viewers who were apparently really excited to meet Nikki.

In the meantime, aside from wanting to eat, Nikki was pleased beyond reason. That was the single best online experience she'd ever had. She could do that again right? Well, maybe not all the time, no one would want to see her literally all the time. But she'd definitely do it once in a while. And play co-op with Ozzy and his chat. Yeah that could be fun.

Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast