Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: London

With a single click, the livestream and all of its connected software were disabled. Of course, that could only happen around the same moment another message appeared within the sea of goodbyes. Who could the sender be, other than MisakiNeesan abandoning her lurking once more? 'I saw that,' she typed. What could she have been referring to exactly? Ozzy failed to realize Nikki had been looking his way during his part of the outro, so he was just about at a total loss. Ah, maybe she was just sending a reminder that she'd seen the hickey on Nikki's neck? That was always possible. "Hm," Ozzy mumbled. Oh well; moving on.

"That was brilliant! You're the best extra person I've ever had on stream, and I'm not just saying that 'cause I'm mad about everything you do. Well, maybe just a bit," he claimed, showcasing a few inches of space between his forefinger and thumb. A little bit was, itself, a little bit of an underestimation... but his statement remained true. Either way, breakfast had been waiting for them for quite some time now. Was it afternoon yet? It could have been, but that didn't matter. Ozzy took the initiative of getting out of his seat, rotating and placing his hands against the couch's back, arms to either of Nikki's sides. When he spoke next, he did so while looking her directly in the face. "Right then, I'll fetch breakfast? Or would you rather go for something fresher than that dusty old fry-up and cold tea by now?"

A constant lurker, in Ozzy's chat was MisakiNeesan and though Ozzy didn't know what she was on about, Nikki's eyes widened when she caught sight of that message. "Blimey," she muttered. The girl on the other end of the screen was a special kind of scary. Not in the literal sense of finding her frightening, but of being the type who seemed like she had a large and looming presence. The fact that she stated she was still in high school only made that sort of thing worse. No matter, observant little troll seemed to be a reasonable person, perhaps that would balance out that impressive presence of hers.

According to Ozzy she was the best extra he'd ever had along on stream. He also claimed he wasn't simply saying this as a person crazy about everything he did. "You aren't fooling me mate," she managed finding his underestimation to be way down for the amount he talked her up, even while she was sitting right there. "Still, I had a lot of fun... probably my best online experience to date, of any sort. So yeah... take that win~" she managed. Oh but there was the matter of that breakfast she wanted. Ozzy's position changed and rather suddenly he was standing and staring into her face. "Bloody hell..." she managed at first given the closeness of his face to hers. Ah, she was staring into those eyes of his again, she could really get lost in there. It took everything within her person for her not to just decide eating wasn't really that important at present. What was more, Ozzy's offer to fetch fresher food was something she found absolutely shocking... most would be appalled by what she was about to say, still she thought she'd share the information so he didn't get the wrong idea about the level of maintenance she required as a person. "So, being honest here. Those chips yesterday were about the freshest thing I've eaten all week. My sister was right, I forget to do that sort of thing a lot, so I kind of end up grazing on whatever is still good in my fridge. So, I'm really not that picky."

The reaction of Nikki to such close proximity was very much custom-fitted to Ozzy's desire. Good, he thought. It was good to get some sort of positive reaction out of her, no matter the extent. Once more, Ozzy could have been content in putting a stop to everything for the sake of indulgence, but he wouldn't make a single effort to do such a thing gain already. He wanted to know Nikki's preference for breakfast. What he learned, was that Veronica wasn't sugarcoating a single word she'd spoken to the lass earlier; she hadn't eaten anything even as fresh as the chip basket of yesterday for a week. That wouldn't do at all! "Oh come off it, you can afford to be picky! You've got to eat something, and it might as well be satisfying when you have at it. Tell you what? I'll heat up breakfast now, and if you wanna do pizza booze tele later, I'll go fetch a pie fresh from the shop just for us. None of that rubbish Domino's or anything like that. Just a good, proper hot pizza, yeah?"

With his plan out in the open, Ozzy leaned forward just a bit more. A peck on the lips was only standard at this point, and he struggled to think of doing anything less while being so close to the lass. With that, he could satisfyingly move on to heat up breakfast. Before he backed away to do so, however, he had just a bit more to say. "And when all that's said and done, we'll get you eating like you should. Hell, we can even go by Seven Park Place some time this week if you fancy. I brought an alright suit or two with me~"

So close was this man's face to her own, and so bright were the golds of his eyes. She was simply staring after explaining herself, but she went on to receive an earful from this lad about her lack of 'pickiness' when it came to food. He claimed that she had to eat and it might as well be satisfying and that was true enough, though she was always busy enough that it simply didn't seem that important. But if he was going to take a stand about such a thing Nikki would have tried arguing the point but apparently he wasn't going to hear of it. He was going to warm up breakfast now, and if she decided they were truly doing pizza, booze, tele later he was going to get them a fresh one. Not even delivery from a major chain restaurant with this one. Her life was currently taking some strange turns. "I, can't really turn it down... I like pizza as much as the next lass," she said. Though admittedly she normally consumed pizza cold, as she walked around her flat, in her skivvies, while taking a break from whatever thing she was wrapped up in.

Having agreed to such a thing, a peck on the lips followed a closer movement from Ozzy. Oh? That was nice... and followed by, the statement that she was going to have to start eating properly. "Aye, sir." she said with a playful eye roll, truthfully... she felt this was how women got fatted. Though that last statement was one worth addressing. "Seven Park Place? People actually go there... for normal dates? I mean, I'd agree to dinner just to see you in a suit, so... yeah." Nikki said those words and was immediately appraising the man before her. She'd seen him stark naked, but something about the idea of him in a nice suit was a bit enticing. She imagined he couldn't really look bad in anything, but men in suits and uniforms always went way off the scales. And with his build, height and those eyes?! Nikki's mind ran wild with the potentials. She was truly dazed and in quiet consideration, that bottom lip of hers in her mouth as she wondered over things like colors, accessories, shoes. This man would be perfect for so many looks!!

So then, breakfast now and a fresh pizza later in the day─ that was the plan they'd agreed upon. He couldn't have such a dreamy lass walking around a flat and eating cold pizza. Sure, it may have been the fault of work-related distraction or otherwise, but it would never impact his life to come along with a reminder to do something other than graze from a fridge. It could even be fun to watch her shift from being off in her own little world of creativity, to having a distraction in the form of a fresh meal; everyone should have that.

'Aye, sir,' she said following the announcement of proper eating. Playful as the statement was, his right brow rose as a result. "Careful now," he said teasingly. Saying things like that, even jokingly, she'd soon get him started all over again. Ah, but they were still going on about food, and he still had to locate a microwave. He also had to look into reservations for the previously mentioned restaurant. "I don't know who's going there for a normal date, but I'll take you to the bloody moon for tea if you want. That one might take a while though."

And so, Ozzy finally made his first proper movement toward the breakfast trays left out earlier in the morning. He'd set one to microwave while not being far enough away that their discussion couldn't continue, but he would of course take the waiting time to rid himself of that annoying sweater. Though Ozzy wasn't a stranger to throwing something on for the sake of a stream, he hated moving about inside with such a thick garment on. With that being the case, he tossed the article over the back of a chair; it could be consolidated into his other things later on.

Breakfast now, pizza later. And Ozzy wandered off to make that happen for her. She wondered immediately how much he planned to have her eat during a day. Was she going to end up one of those people who ate several meals in a single day? Was it going to become regular enough that she had to adopt working out more regularly. Was he trying to fat her? Ah, well... she supposed none of those things mattered in the long run... Instead there was more to focus on, like that playful teasing conversation between them. An 'aye, sir' which was returned with a 'careful now'. Was that really all it took? Some random playful phrase was enough to stop everything. "Aye, sir~" Yes, she was exactly this kind of person. She really should resist as she was actually starving right now. Oh well, she'd hold that for later.

Moving on, they were still talking about food and potential dates for later. And apparently Ozzy himself didn't know if people went to Seven Park Place for normal dates but he'd said he'd take her. Along with an anecdote about taking her to the moon for tea, though that one would take a while. "Bloody hell, I don't really think I'd like the moon too much. Seems like the dress code would be terrible~" she managed, even so she felt light-hearted. She couldn't remember the last time a man was willing to go to such extremes for her. At this point, she could barely remember what the point of dating before Ozzy was, everyone seemed too selfish after having this man lavish her with attention. Nikki for her part in this, still wasn't exactly sure how to react. Still she was thinking about this man in a suit pretty layers to add to him, flesh out his build, work with his height, highlight his best features. Such a thought was becoming near obsessive. Ah, she was going to have to get to that pretty soon or it was going to drive her mad. After she was done eating, she should sketch, yes that would get rid of the extra bits buzzing about in her mind.

As one Styrofoam tray spun about in the microwave, Ozzy caught wind of a repeated sentence. Was it wise of Nikki to say that line again so soon? Perhaps both yes and no were appropriate answers. "Fuck all, I'm going to wind up a deviant if this keeps up," he muttered. If they weren't both running on empty as far as food for the past 20 or so hours was concerned, his reaction would have been quite different. Breakfast had been skipped once already, and he'd already started the microwave. Oh well; there was always later. "I'm not so sure about that dress code. I mean, it's the moon, innit? There's not gonna be anyone around to enforce a code, apart from maybe the freaky alien spider things," he joked. Ah, references to terrible movies he'd seen over the years─ they never left his head in the most random moments.

Two beeps, and a button was pressed to open the microwave. Ozzy removed the first tray, taking a moment to start the next before he returned to the sitting room. The first dish, of course, he offered to Nikki alongside that terribly lukewarm cup of tea. "Hm. Never microwaved a cuppa before. Think I should?" he wondered. Ozzy was the type who managed to take meals much later than he should when busy with a stream or something of the sort, but he always ate fresh food and drank fresh tea when the time came around. Microwaving tea was a completely foreign concept to the lad.

Her repeated sentence, got her a new response from Ozzy. He'd become a deviant would he? Well, that wasn't really a problem... Nikki never assumed it would be given his primary obsession in life, was her. "Have a little faith Ozzy, I doubt you'd even be that bad~" she chimed back. They were still flirting but also both acutely aware of the fact that they hadn't eaten at all today. Both of these individuals would be somewhat withholding more deviant activities for the sake of sating their legitimate hunger. There was truly always later, but what was this about the dress code of the moon. No one to enforce it? Well, except the spiders. "Oy, that movie was terrible. Though I suppose that would be better than the alternative of the moon hatching, that'd be a problem and a half for a date..." she said with a hearty chuckle.

She was offered the first plate of food, and Ozzy wondered about warming of a cup of tea. She accepted the food with a smile, "Cheers mate," she stated. Apparently he'd never used a microwave for such a thing and the tea itself was already only lukewarm. Luckily enough... Nikki spent way too much time in her own space doing completely unrelated things and forgetting about food. Still, she was Brit enough to need a hot cuppa. Still she'd manage to look a bit abashed as she mentioned it, given that she'd already stated her own propensity for eating cold food and fridge grazing. "45 seconds from lukewarm will make it hot. A little strong but... definitely can't be drinking a cold cuppa."

"Don't go doubting it now. I think it'll be hard not to pull out and have a go in broad daylight," Ozzy admitted while handing over the food. In that same matter of moments, Nikki commented on the horrendous nature of the movie he'd referenced, while also bringing up a more pleasurable viewing experience... but an overall worse event to occur anywhere in reality. "Honestly, I think I'd take the hatching moon to a billion face-huggers. Though that one had those little enzymes or whatever too, so... yeah, I guess that's worse overall. But, take those out, and what you've got left is a free space ride on a giant moon dragon thing."

Only forty-five seconds would be needed to heat a cup of tea from the temperature it was, said Nikki. That was quite useful information, and he'd certainly prefer a bit of strength in his tea over having it room temperature. "Just over a minute for two then? Gotcha. Back in a tic," he said, returning to the microwave to remove his own food tray. Both cups of tea were slid into the device, and the timer set while he held his breakfast in hand. A yawn escaped Ozzy during the wait, but he wasn't at all tired. No, this yawn came more from a sense of relaxation. "God damn, this is the type of day where I could just go for a biscuit and chillax the whole morning away," he commented absently, remembering an earlier thought just after. "Wait, is it still morning? We didn't shag the whole first quarter of the day away, did we?"

"Blimey, that would probably only be deviant depending on the type of visibility daylight is providing here..." she said as if she was making actual consideration of his claim. To be fair, she was having a hard enough time concentrating on anything that wasn't him given her own intentions here. So, she really couldn't fault him for thinking his actions might get away from him a bit. In all honesty, her own had gotten away from her a few times already, such was their current situation of only eating right just now. Ah, their conversation abut science-fiction was reaching a new level. The hatching moon for the extra ride in space. "Hm, I didn't think about the transport part of it. Actually, hatching moon does sound like a plan. I wouldn't mind it so much..." she said coming to a similar conclusion. Oh, how nice it was, to be able to have a random nerd conversation without it becoming some strange contest of trying to one-up the next person with their knowledge of lore or fact in a conversation. She could really get used to this kind of casual self expression.

Just a minute for two cups, then they could both eat together. Nikki was herself not the type to eat alone if someone else was around so she'd wait on Ozzy's return before digging in. It seemed he was relaxed more than he'd been even before. He claimed today was a day that he could see himself just relaxing into, and Nikki could only agree. "Yeah, honestly today has a wrapped up doing nothing feel to it," she said of the casual feeling of the day itself. Of course, that level of relaxation probably had something to do with how they'd spent their early morning hours. So, he'd arrived back after 5am had they shagged the morning away? A chuckle left Nikki as her eyes found a wall clock. "It's half eleven. So... not the whole first quarter of the day~" she said with a wistful little smile. "Definitely not a bad way to spend a morning though, definitely my new favorite," she said cutting her eyes in the lad's direction. She hadn't missed that he'd returned shirtless. He was really making it hard not to ogle him all day. Was this how men felt about it? She'd have to ask eventually.

Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast