Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast

Thread: London

"That's fine though, innit? I've got some ideas what to do with you, so don't worry over what to do with yourself," said Ozzy, continuing with the casual flirting they'd both allowed to fester for some time now. Oddly enough, he was quite proud of his most recent line, and it showed on the smug little face he wore at the time. Regardless, he easily moved past such a statement to continue eating. A bit of sausage here, a bit of egg there, and a bit of tomato somewhere else; he was making reasonably quick work of his meal. Of course, Ozzy knew the dangers of a microwaved meal. For whatever reason, those things could be nuked within the heating device, but they never held heat for very long at all. One bite could be piping hot, only for the next to taste as if it had recently left the refrigerator. He very well wouldn't be dealing with that, if he could help it at all. "I love that guy, but I can't say he's my favorite. I do enjoy Cumberbatch and his 'pingwings' talk a lot more than I should, honestly. I think I know exactly the show you're on about as well! The one with the bottlenose dolphins that go a bit campy when they get lonely?"

"Oh?" that was a new thing. A very flirtatious statement left the mouth of Ozzy. He claimed that he had plenty in mind to do with the lass so she didn't have to worry over it herself. "Well bloody hell, if I'll argue about it then. Begging your pardon~" she said just as teasingly as she had been speaking this entire time. There was a certain bit of mischievousness conveyed by her tone in these moments. Like it had a tiny edge of a challenge to it. Whatever the case she definitely wouldn't get between the lad and his goals as they surrounded her. It was in her best interest to see those through to the end after all.

At the same time she was well beyond working her way through her meal of choice. She knew better than most that there was a short life time on dishes warmed up in the microwave. So what were they talking about as the lass became dangerously close to finishing her meal? Dolphins and a certain indirect habit of those unfortunate enough to end up separated from their home group, and a secondary narrator and his bad habits. "Right?! That whole thing was amazing to me. Don't feel bad though mate, there are plenty of blokes who like Cumberbatch. He's pretty funny to be honest. Like seriously, how did no one tell him at any point how very wrong his pronunciations were? That was comical." Nikki admitted having chuckled just a bit while she very easily found her comfort. As for the dolphins and their behavior she was amazed anyone else had been paying that much attention. "Wow! That's pretty accurate as a description... camp is about how I would describe their behavior when they suddenly decide to reverse their usual roles cause they wandered too far away from the group." she remembered of that particular documentary. Eventually her plate would be empty and she'd just be chatting after setting it down for a few moments while her eyes danced back and forth between the tv and Ozzy. The meal of choice was definitely worth it, now she could focus on another one.

Flirting returned. . . How interesting it was to have a two-way discussion like this. Ozzy might have expected some sort of flustered reaction, or even any level of playful banter as a rebuttal, but not such outright statements. Now then, what was he to do with the words reaching his ear? Well, he could only respond in kind, right? "Beg all you like; it'll get you whatever you're asking for outta me," he claimed. Flirtatious as their words were, Ozzy hadn't spoken a single untruth yet.

Matters of documentary narrators and random documentary-related factoids were the topic at present, and though both were new matters of discussion for Ozzy, he didn't feel out of place in the conversation at all. No, he instead felt as if these were the sorts of chats he should've been having all along, perhaps even with his stream. Ah... but perhaps that wouldn't have even been the same as present circumstances, huh? Did it matter what they were talking about? He hardly thought so, as he nearly inhaled half a sausage with a bite of mushrooms to finish his own breakfast. There were two Styrofoam trays, and both wound up settled in the same place upon the coffee table as Ozzy shifted himself on the couch to face Nikki. "Everyone should like that guy; he's incredible. His run of Sherlock was great, though I wish Moffat would get off his arse and actually do something with the show. I'm still a series behind because I don't know when more is coming! And yeah, poor dolphins. I can't say I blame them for doing whatever it takes to fit in when their group's gone astray. I probably wouldn't try it, but good on them for having the balls. What do you think? Could you fake it for survival?" he asked, ever so casually keeping up the most random discussion while his adoring gaze remained permanently fixated on the woman sharing a couch with him. This was going to become a standard in Nikki's life; Ozzy's outlook would remain unchanged. Indeed, even discussions about nothing would have him watching her as if she were the thing pumping life's blood into his veins.

The flirting between this pair was about more than could be expected. Well, that wasn't really true, but it definitely seemed to be more than one would expect of two relative strangers. Of course, Nikki found this lad's company about as comforting as that of closer relatives, as such she felt much more at ease being herself. "Blimey, you're handing over all the answers, just like that?" she teased rhetorically. "I've really got no choice then, I'll definitely have to use that... knowing it will work and all~" she mused. It really was interesting to flirt and have it bounce back and forth between two people. What was more, something else about this conversation was becoming steadily more strange.

They were done eating, and now they were just talking. It was such a random conversation about tv shows and the behavior of dolphins but it was so free flowing she couldn't help but find herself engrossed in it. "Well, yeah... actually I am a series behind on that as well. Moffat might as well be one of the Aeons the way he puts stuff off," she said of the series Sherlock and its resident writer. And those poor dolphins. After bringing them up, Ozzy was turning having already finished his food. He turned to watch her as her brought up a question. He claimed that he couldn't fake it at all... and asked instead if she thought she could. What an interesting question and what a strange amount of attention. Nikki found herself actually thinking about it a genuine amount while stealing a casual glance or two from Ozzy. His entire position had changed so he could face her, he was literally giving her is undivided attention. She hadn't asked for it. How weird. She was so used to people half listening to her and sending her on about her way that someone so interested in her words in such a casual setting was... almost unheard of. While she thought it over she gently bit her bottom lip.

"Well, I probably could for the sake of survival. Faking to fit in, or to avoid danger is a basic girl skill," she explained of her own thoughts about her nature as a potential covert operative in the same situation as a dolphin. "The dolphin situation is pretty extreme, but girls fawn all over each other even when the hate each other if the conditions are right. It'd be pretty easy to pull off. Besides, I went to an all girls school for primary and secondary, so it wouldn't be that far-fetched. Mostly it'd have about the same impact as switching friend groups which means I'd only have to really fake it for the girl with the most pull in the group. The rest would cave to that one. So, it'd be all good." Oh yes, a case study in girl social dynamics and moving about in the world. All things Nikki said in this moment she thought to be true about the most normal of girl to girl interactions. In the way it could have been framed, if she faked being interested in the girl highest on the ladder, she could definitely succeed at faking it for the sake of survival.

What an interesting potential future Ozzy was outright throwing himself into. He had no problem freely offering Nikki armaments to be used against him at her leisure. That she said she would make use of them, was more reason to put them on the table. "Use it all you like. I'd be miffed if you didn't," he insisted. When would that come into play, and how, he wondered. Time would tell. Moving right along though, the writer they referred to as 'Moffat' was being compared to the more well-renowned Aeons. Ozzy could certainly see the similarities, but there was a stark difference between the two he had to address. "Quite right, that. I wonder if he used to be one of them, actually. They used to have a pretty big group back in the early days, and the Aeons did end up taking over Doctor Who permanently. Conspiracy, maybe?" he said half-jokingly.

There it was again─ that biting of a lip. She had to know by now, that even a simple and subconscious gesture like that was more than enough to rile him up. What was it for this time? Whatever the case may have been, his eyes were drawn to that lip caught betwixt teeth immediately. He should take a bite for himself. No, no; they were in the middle of a conversation. That would be rather rude and a bit forward, he thought. Yes, they'd done enough indulging without notice... for the moment. "Really, you could do that? Not me. Being a bit different to fit in is one thing, but I'd think more than twice before I decided to go rubbing my arse all over some other guy. Besides, what about dress code? I'd have to wear a skirt or something, pop a couple melons down my jumper. I've got a bit of junk in the trunk, but I really don't think I could use it like that."

Nikki was told by Ozzy that she should use the information she'd obtained from him all she liked. This man was indeed among the strangest she'd ever encountered. She'd never met someone so set on having her, they were willing to turn over themselves completely to her whims. Did she like that? Yes. Was it okay that she liked that? She wasn't quite sure. Well, he'd claimed that he'd be upset if she didn't use such things against him, who was she to argue and keep a man like him from what he desired so clearly. "Well, again... wouldn't want you upset or anything. Maybe I should have you submit it in writing, ya' know... so you can't back out on it after it's been abused a bit~" she half-joked and flirted. Of course, that could be taken as another marriage proposal and she sort of meant it that way so she wasn't at all upset. Moving on though, Ozzy gave up the conspiracy that maybe the man known as Moffat had been one of the Aeons before. He brought up the idea that the Aeons had taken over Doctor Who as well. "Blimey, I never thought of that. It would be something... and explain the random turns his writing takes. I'm not gonna be able to let that one go. Confirmed, Moffat was an Aeon..." Nikki exclaimed. How nice that that conversations like this could be had between them without it becoming awkward or some kind of knowledge based game show in which she was apparently the unwilling challenger.

Ah, he was staring at her again. Where were his eyes going? Oh, she was biting her lip while thinking and his eyes were aimed there. Well... she didn't expect that. Or rather she did, but she didn't know her normal habit would be such a sticking point of him. Oh... that was just another thing to use against him wasn't it? She shouldn't be thinking like that should she? This was how those spoiled bitchy types ended up dragging some poor bloke along by his meat... wasn't it? Well, he seemed to want to be dragged along by well... his anything though. So it shouldn't matter right? Regardless of this, she stared at him as he spoke. Her eyes traveled over his person. He claimed he wouldn't be able to pretend that hard for that sort of thing. Claiming both a difference in clothing as well as a use of his body. She'd taken in a lot about his physical form and shrugged. "You gotta give yourself a bit more credit mate. If anything your sister is proof you'd make a bang-up girl in looks alone at least~" she claimed in a somewhat joking manner. Still she couldn't deny the form of his shape being so interesting and adding to his overall appeal. "Nothing wrong with having a nice butt either..." Yes, Nikki could easily find herself enjoying this man, but was it really alright? She supposed that was something she'd have to keep thinking about over time.

"Writing, huh?" What an interesting thing it was she had to say. There was an implication to such a thing, though Ozzy wondered if he was just thinking too hard about the sentence or not. Maybe he was... but he hadn't been the only one to randomly start talking about marriage thus far, right? Even if he had been, there was only one way he was fated to react. "I'll slip it in my vows, yeah? Have it legal and religious for all I care~" he chimed ever so casually, even while wearing a smile. Joking though his tone may have been all along, Ozzy was never anything short of serious. That included, of course, the concept of one Steven Moffat being one of the Aeons. "There's no way he couldn't have at least been associated, right? They all write like mad lads, and the Aeons' names are all over the place. Some English, some Greek, some Japanese─ they're about as hard to figure out the race of as Daft Punk!"

Judging by his sister, Ozzy would make one hell of a girl, as far as Nikki was concerned. He scoffed playfully, waving a dismissive hand about in response. "Oh come off it! Think of the rest of the world, eh? Add birthing hips to my fat arse, and I'd be sold into a sex trafficking ring. Even now, I'm deathly afraid of going to prison!" he admitted. The thought of himself as a woman was a frightening thing, and comparing his would-be feminine form to that of his sister's was even more dangerous. How many times would Aubree have been locked up, had he not been the one to step in and handle some obnoxious lad? Too many was the answer. "Besides, if you're not at least bisexual, I want nothing to do with having any of that. Though if you've been staring at my back meat regardless, I might wonder how much attention's left for the front~"

Nikki had jokingly claimed to need his submission in writing and Ozzy had offered it in turn in a very specific manner. As part of his vows...apparently. So it could be both legally binding and religious if she wanted it that way. Her eyes widened and she couldn't stop the laughter that escaped her, seriously there was no way this lad was so very open about his intentions towards her. "Blimey, I know you're serious and I still couldn't hold that one back... you keep saying stuff like that to me, we'll actually end up married, ya' know?" she asked him. She knew he liked her more than most people ever would, and she would never be accused of not reciprocating it to a more than reasonable extent. They really would end up married if he kept it up. She wouldn't be able to give herself any time to back away from him, if he threw himself at her feet like he kept doing... and she strangely didn't mind that. Maybe she should? Or maybe... it was fine this way. Whatever the case, he spoke more of the Aeons and their inability to be pegged to a singular nationality or even a specific kind of people, just like a techno band known for its mysterious members. "Oh? Bloody hell, how could I have missed it. New theory confirmed, the Aeons and Daft Punk are the same people!" she exclaimed as if she'd broken some major case that they'd been working on for literal years.

According to Ozzy she had to think of the rest of the world when making the assumption he'd be a nice girl. Birthing hips to his bottom would indeed make him the stuff of legend. Nikki herself would be jealous of such a figure, in the long run. He even claimed his bottom was a reason that he feared prison, "Well, I can't really blame ya' there. You are gorgeous... I doubt it's only girls who think so. Better stay on your best behavior mate~" she managed seeming to find the humor in it regardless. It seemed though that Ozzy was content not to be a girl, and would only really have considered it if Nikki herself was interested in women. She gave it a fake moment of consideration before laughing at his joke. "Though I spend a great deal of time staring at gorgeous women, I am only into blokes. Girl you would have to live with that... though," she looked at him for a moment and knew for a fact that if those eyes of his approached her, even in a girl's face, she might give it a bit of consideration. "I'm a full package deal sort of lass. So, I am giving equal attention for all parts... besides, butts gotta be accounted for if we're gonna get you in a nice suit later~" she mentioned ever so casually. Nothing wrong with a guy having a nice arse or anything of the sort.

If he kept saying such things, they'd actually end up married. He should keep saying them then, shouldn't he? Surely Nikki understood that she wasn't deterring him at all with words like that. No, if anything, he would henceforth be making suggestions like that more than ever before. "I can pop out to buy a ring right now. That alright?" he questioned. He wouldn't really be heading out to buy a ring, but it wasn't it all because he didn't really want to. No, the sort of ring he would offer someone like Nikki couldn't be bought in any old jewelry store─ much less one found in the streets of London. He'd have to look into things, have one custom crafted and all to be satisfied!

Besides, Ozzy wouldn't dare leave behind the longest conversation he'd had with an actual person in years. The only other person who could get him talking this much, outside of a livestream, was his sister─ and they'd been through it all together. How were they still going on about Aeons, Steven Moffat and... Daft Punk of all things? One couldn't understand, but understanding was not a necessity in rare moments like these. "That's brilliant! There's even two of 'em! We've got to call science or something on this," he continued. What the hell were they even carrying on about now?

Apparently, everything from Daft Punk's identity to his own imaginary gender could be considered a free topic at the time. Ozzy already knew care was to be taken, regardless of the eyes that were on him. He really did attract all types, despite wanting nothing to do with most people in that way. As such, he had a very easy time sympathizing with women being 'cat-called' out in the open. Yes, he suffered such a thing with great frequency as well. "Bloody hell, I just imagined what it would be like to get called out by straight guys as well. I couldn't deal; I'd have to assign a bodyguard. How do you even put up with that lot by themselves?" he asked. A brow was quirked when Nikki mentioned his posterior in regards to a nice suit. Gears were turning in Ozzy's head, until finally... "Wait... could I get you to throw me together a suit? Oh, that'd be brilliant! I'd pay and all, and I'd probably never take the damn thing off! Washing would get weird pretty fast. . ."

More laughter from Nikki. This man seemed as serious about marrying her as she'd jokingly implied she was about marrying him. How very strange. What was more, she truly didn't mind it as an idea. "Blimey, that shouldn't even be a a shocker anymore. I'd say knock yourself out, but I am enjoying chatting with ya... do it later whenever you go out for pizza~" she said with a quick nod. It'd been quite a while since she conversed for so long about basically nothing, she couldn't give it up too quickly. Besides, Ozzy was a great deal of fun, she wouldn't send him out just to start preparations for their wedding, there was so much to do before they managed an actual wedding. Speaking of their conversations about nothing, it seemed her mention of the Aeons being Daft Punk hit the mark appropriately. They really did need to get science on that... it had to be the truth. Nothing could have been clearer to her eyes. "Right? I'm really proud of that one, my best theory yet!" she exclaimed seemingly more than a little amused.

Moving on, the imaginary gender of a girl Ozzy eventually led to a conversation about fending off straight males in addition to the gay ones of prison. A small smirk came to Nikki's face how did someone like her get away with walking around in public alone? Well... she was raised as a girl the entire time, so she was kind of already used to navigating some of men's more toxic behaviors towards her. "Well, initially I got away with being a bit too... strange for the average bloke to approach, that way. But there has been a sudden surge in popularity when it comes to obviously nerdy potential girlfriends," she said. "So, there are only really three options. 1. Ignore... but that usually comes with being called some kind of stuck up cunt afterwards. 2. Smile and say thank you, but that usually ends with more conversation you don't actually want to have. Though it's the best option if someone seems scary. 3. You can tell them to bugger off. But that also ends in you being called some kind of ugly," she explained of her own general situation. "Kindly turning down such advances doesn't work in my experience it usually ends in more conversation and a lack of understanding. But I feel like it's because the general population doesn't handle rejection well..." she said with a casual shrug. She'd seen all forms of this so she was aware of it. Given what Ozzy looked like she was surprised he wasn't being currently hunted down by every of age woman in the area, and fawned over by anyone who found him attractive.

Ah but beyond the real life struggle of being an attractive girl out in public alone, there was the matter of making a suit for Ozzy. A grin crossed the girl's face. "Well, I was probably going to do it anyways... I've been thinking a lot about it. I'll end up sketching something up. Though I'd consider it a labor of passion, and work like that can't be bought. Well, except fabric, I could let you buy fabric. Though I have pretty good connections for that in all the major places I visit... " she said yep, she'd fallen back into thinking about it. Biting on that bottom lip of hers as she imagined him in a suit. Oh nice dark colors, silks... lighter accessories, creams or gold hues maybe. They'd definitely highlight his look his hair and his facial structure. She could do a lot with just a little. He didn't even need any help, his build was great, so was his face. Ugh, it really wasn't fair.

Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast