Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast

Thread: London

"Well since you insist, I should get on it then, shouldn't I? Nah, that won't work. Never trust a shop for something you plan on keeping for life." There were a few solid rules of thumb in the life of Ozzy, and his most recent words contained one of them. Shops were too mainstream, too... commercial use by way of quality. What point would there be in finding a ring at a shop, just to one day see a copy of it on someone else's finger? No no, none of that! "I'll still go for pizza though. That'll have to do, sadly~"

The more they spoke, the more Ozzy found himself gradually leaning forward. He had no specific aim in doing so, but being able to watch Nikki while also having such a riveting discussion had his attention firmly grasped. Nothing could sway his gaze now, and nothing could take his ear. Could he even smell or taste anything else? He probably couldn't. That gleam in his eye was probably somehow sacrificing his senses of taste and smell to let his gaze gain more focus. "That's fun and all, but I might actually believe you. If those guys ever come down to chat us up, I'm definitely asking them to sample a track," he said, content to pursue the idea of Daft Punk and the Aeons being one and the same. As for the methods of dealing with cat-calling blokes, he couldn't rationalize a bit of it. There was a full list of options, but every part of the list came with potential negatives. How the hell was anyone supposed to manage? "So options one through four are all high chance of loss. That's mad. I'd just go for the bodyguard, honestly. Tell you what! I'll buy the stuff for that suit you want to make, and you fend off all the blokes that want my arse if I ever turn into a girl! Then, as extra payment for the suit, I'll fight the blokes who want your arse," he said, knowing in the depths of his soul that he'd probably see many a fight in his future anyway. . .

What was this? According to Ozzy he couldn't trust a shop for something he planned on keeping for life. That much made sense, production being what it was, it was hard to get the full lifetime usage out of an object. It was also pretty hard for getting unique items. Ozzy seemed like the type to enjoy that sort of thing, she was a designer for similar reasons. "Well I can't argue with that... I suppose I'll learn some patience then~" she mused happily. "I'm still taking the pizza though... I like pepperoni," she explained of her topping choice. She didn't hate anything else, but that was likely her favorite general topping, because even if the pizza was bad, a bad pepperoni pizza was still a good pizza. "You can put anything else ya' like on there, but it's a must have topping for me," she explained of herself... Yes, a strange transition, but everything was a strange transition at this point.

Speaking of strange things, Ozzy was apparently onboard with the idea that the Aeons were Daft Punk. That was great, he'd ask for a sample of their next track next time. "Bloody hell, that'd be a day wouldn't it. Imagine them actually handing over a track. I might literally die on the spot!" she exclaimed in an excited manner. How very interesting such a day would have been. Oh? Ozzy didn't understand the better parts of fending off males who cat-called. That was alright... "To be fair, we don't really get it either. Never had a bodyguard though, so if you're offering I'll take it. Though I should warn you, that telling those types you're the boyfriend probably won't properly discourage. At least, it never worked for me to mention having a bloke before," she explained of the general situation. Still, he was leaning ever so close, she wondered how interested he truly was in this random conversation they were having. She was also leaning in a bit, why not, excited utterances were everywhere and it was so fun to chat like a normal person for once. "I'll also look after you... even now," she said happily, only to think about it for a moment. "Especially now." she said with a firm nod of her head. She didn't understand men, but she knew what women were like. A man as gorgeous as Ozzy would undoubtedly draw a lot of female attention wherever he went. It would be quite insidious but it would likely be even more frequent if he was in her company. For some reason, many a skanky lass existed in the world trying to steal handsome taken men. It was a strange pitfall of female society. Probably some weird science explanation for going after someone already established but, it was the modern age. People lived in a society, a bit of decency shouldn't be too much to ask for. Oh well, she was pretty good at noticing such things, and had every implication that Ozzy only had eyes for her. She wasn't a child anymore, it wasn't like someone was going to try and fight her in the school yard over wanting her boyfriend or anything. Yeah, everything would be fine ultimately. She wondered why she was so trusting of Ozzy but... she couldn't really explain that she felt like he wasn't actually going to be the sort who was being watched for his own actions.

Patience would be key for any sort of ring to be acquired. Such a thing was a pretty big deal to Ozzy, even as just an idea. He couldn't and wouldn't go half-assing something like that, so it was a matter for the semi-distant future at best. Regardless, he wasn't into marriage for marriage's sake anyway. He was into Nikoleta, and that was all there was to it. "That's a good lass. It'll be worth the wait, promise~" he stated. As for the pizza, he couldn't complain about most toppings. Even just a pepperoni pie was fine with Ozzy. "Pepperoni it is. Cheesy crust?" was asked as an addition. "Nothing like cheesy crust with a beer cheese dip and an actual beer. Oh! You good with Guinness, or would you rather something else?"

Ozzy didn't understand reactions to the cat-calling response. He doubted most lads did, but according to Nikki, women didn't get it either. What was the point of it all? None of it made any sense, which only made it an infinite cycle of ignorance, nothing to be done about it. Whatever the case, Nikki insisted that playing the 'boyfriend card' wouldn't be of much use in discouraging the masses. Well, luckily he didn't intend to use that. "I'll just have to make with the hands then, won't I? Wouldn't be the first time. Just make sure you've got my back when I've got woman hands I've no clue how to use." With the continuation of banter came the realization that there was very little space between them, and naught but a blanket and a few articles acting as barriers beyond that. The short sentences offered by Nikki prior to that nod of hers were phrased interestingly, leaving Ozzy in a situation of having only one type of rebuttal. "I'm sure you will. I can definitely say, you've got 'able to take care of Ozzy' written all over you, head to toe," he said cheekily while scanning the lass up and down. The grin on his face wasn't going anywhere; it never did. Once more though, it was somewhat... evolved from the casual teeth-baring he did.

Oh even in these casual moments, some of their conversations seemed far too serious. But it wasn't the sort of seriousness she felt the need to avoid. Instead, Nikoleta found herself rather easily falling right into it. She truly looked forward to seeing the sort of thing Ozzy picked out for her to wear, she truly had enough patience to wait and see. "Fine fine. Since you promise, I'll wait like a kid waits for Christmas. None too silently while pouting!" she declared. They were having fun, she couldn't deny this... and what else as there. Apparently later in the night she'd be receiving a pepperoni pizza. She was asked about cheese crust. "Pizza is almost pointless without cheese crust. Never worked up the courage for a beer cheese dip though..." she admitted. Trying new side items was hard when you had your established favorites. "And nobody turns down a pint of Guinness, I definitely don't mind it," she explained of her general tastes. For pizza she preferred beer, wine with steak dinners and spirits for nights out on the town that she thought it might be best to forget. Nothing wrong with any of that to Nikki who truly acted like a 'normal lass'.

Ozzy claimed he'd simply have to make with the hands... how very interesting. She looked at him now and didn't doubt that he'd just randomly throw a punch to discourage some random man from hitting on her. Should she discourage such behavior? Ah, but it was kind of hot knowing someone would stand up for you like that... When did that become an idea? Probably around the time that Ozzy had mentioned it as an option. "I probably shouldn't like the idea of that..." she mentioned rubbing a hand against her face. She was still really close to him. It'd be nothing to slip over and make herself more comfortable. "And not to worry, I got your back. If you become a girl, your outfit will have pockets big enough for your bear mace." Yes, she still hadn't let go of the pockets problem. Ah, but such a playful outburst wouldn't be allowed to stand for very long. Ozzy was claiming she had the ability to take care of him, written all over her person. And he was doing so while bearing that grin. There was something about it though, which made Nikki squirm a little. She felt rather suddenly like she was on the menu for whatever reason. "Blimey, I don't know how I'm suppose to take that any sort of way, when you're looking at me like that..." she mentioned. Oh but she hadn't moved at all, was it too soon to pursue such a thing?

The moment she compared her wait to that of a child at Christmas, Ozzy knew precisely what she meant. Her following words only confirmed as much, bringing up the trademark pout of such children during the holiday season. "Don't go pouting on me now. There's no telling what'll happen if you do, but it'll probably be distracting as all hell." Firm and true were Ozzy's words, though the idea of a pout on that face of hers was intriguing to say the least.

Pepperoni was a mandatory pizza topping, and much like himself, Nikki believed there was no point without cheesy crust. "You can say that twice," he commented as Nikki went on to mention never trying the beer cheese. That admission left Ozzy scratching his cheek, slightly abashed by his own guilty pleasure. "Well... it's meant for pretzels, but what's cheesy crust if not the same as cheesy pretzels? Not gonna lie though, it'll fat you quick. Bloody addictive, that is." Guilty pleasure may not have been the word. If not for his sister slapping the diet back into him, he would've once gone on a binge of pizza crust and beer cheese. That was a slightly embarrassing time for him, but it was all in the past... mostly.

Strange food choices aside, they were still on the even stranger topic of his magical gender swap. Well, there was a brief segue into the idea of Ozzy having to fight off those who thought themselves suitors to Nikoleta. "I probably shouldn't like it either, but I didn't work out to not be able to knock a guy flat. I mean, I don't plan on going out looking for a fight... but this smoke is free, know what I'm saying?" Aside from all that, apparently bear mace was the key to defense for womenfolk. Noted. What a shame, though. "Damn, bear mace? I thought I could get into a good old-fashioned scrap and start pulling some tracks out or sommat. Might do best to watch my nails though─" he commented, that unwavering gaze never seeing an alteration even whilst he spoke of such random things. Nikki had taken note of his particular stare, and thought to speak on it. Taking her chin into his hand, he raised a curious brow. "While I'm looking at you like what?" was the question he thought to present. Perhaps some common fool would believe he didn't actually know the answer already. . .

Oh? Pouting would be distracting would it? Well, she hadn't on purpose tried to pout since her actual childhood, but she could make an exception to let Ozzy see such a thing. "Bloody hell, you're really just giving it away. You're gonna look up and I'll be pouting about some random thing just to see what happens~" she mused. The truth of the matter was, she would potentially do this, because playing such games of chicken with Ozzy were becoming a supreme source of fun for her. It simply didn't seem like it could end badly. "Oh? Is that it, the godly man's body falls to beer cheese and cheesy crusts~" she stated noting his abashed face. Technically speaking she was no different. A huge fan of pasta and bread who literally couldn't say no to such dishes. She was just as likely to fat herself as she was to fat him. "I mean, if I have to choose a way to be fatted, good chips or bread would totally do it for me~" she mentioned of her own tastes.

And then there was the matter of fighting. Ozzy claimed he also shouldn't like it, and that he wasn't looking for fights. He was simply ready whenever they presented themselves. "Luck favors the prepared, so I can't fault you. Better to be able to drop someone than have to drag yourself off after getting beaten up..." she said with a gentle nod. She'd seen that sort before, those who looked for trouble typically couldn't handle it when it finally showed itself. Whatever the case, bear mace and girl fights were apparently not all that hyped up. "Yeah, girl fights aren't fun," she said with a curt nod. Of course, soon enough all that conversation was abandoned. For what, one might ask? Well for Ozzy reaching her chin with his hand, managing to look innocently curious about another sentence she'd spoken. What did he look like exactly? "You bloody well know, that grin and that shift... you're looking at me like I'm the next course of your breakfast... Ozzy," she said. She'd spoken these words while staring at this man. Yep, she'd done it again. Entranced herself staring into his eyes, that golden sheen had to be some trick of the light. Why else would they look like golden pools filled to the bottom? It really wasn't fair for him to be like this.... he was definitely capable of distracting her with just a look, she could already feel it, that gentle need to shift. The desire to fall into his warm body and stare into those giant eyes. He was already shirtless to boot. And poor Nikoleta's mind was already wandering straight into strange places.

Oliver may have given consideration to making a mission of seeing her pout. A bit of teasing here and there, and he could probably accomplish something. No, that wouldn't count; it would have to be something natural to really make an impact. "I'll be on lookout, yeah? You'll see what happens when it comes up," he declared. Now then, maybe they could move right past the matter of his weakness for certain unnecessary food combinations. No? Not quite, but Nikki had her own foods worth mentioning. He could agree on a good basket of chips and some bread being food choices of high value, in terms of tastiness. Oh, someone was going to wind up very angry one day. Just over 24 hours into meeting one another, they'd been through two meals and discussions of various not-so-healthy choices. "Bloody hell, I'm gonna have a massive cheat day coming up soon, aren't I? Chips, thick crust pizza, beer cheese... more chips. I love chips─"

Once more, it was made clear that there was a lack of issue taken with the idea of fighting random people who stepped a bit out of bounds. Once more, Ozzy took mental note of something for the future. It would have been a bit depressing to end up in a fight somewhere in the future, only for it to be off-putting to Nikki. Now, he didn't have to think about pansying out in a moment of passion. Speaking of passion, there was currently the matter of Ozzy's expression, brought into question by the man himself. Was he looking at her as if she were the next course of his breakfast? Well, of course he was... but he also wasn't. "Am I? That's not quite right, is it?" he responded, seeming to fancy a bit of teasing already. "It's about noon now. That's almost lunch, innit? Besides, I think that feeding tube people get on life support lasts way longer, so I'll take that instead. Meals are too quick."

It seemed that Ozzy would be on the lookout for that particular face made by Nikki. It was kind of a shame but there were very few things that caused pouty behavior from this particular young woman. "Sure thing, I'll be on the look out for this response~" she mentioned seeming to be in a good mood about it regardless. As topics shifted to terrible eating habits, it seemed that Ozzy would be counting this food as a massive cheat day for himself. He did nothing but agree with the goodness of bread, cheese and beer and seemed to look forward to its consumption. "Aren't we both... ugh I could almost regret it because of the guilty work out afterwards... but, it's always worth it in the moment~" she agreed without hesitation.

Strangely enough though, the extensive eye contact and flirting also never stopped. Ozzy was holding her chin looking in her face and stating that there as a little bit wrong in how she interpreted the view he was taking over her. She listened to him, and his voice hit her ears as a tease. He had no idea what kind of power such a thing had over her. Her brows drew together in mock confusion... "Bloody hell it isn't..." she said. Oh, apparently she wasn't just a piece of his former meal, or his next. Instead she was likened to something like a feeding tube, something of permanence and great importance. How very interesting such an analogy was, "Blimey, you're really good at that..." she mentioned. Ozzy was showing himself to have an uncanny ability at making her feel like she was literally the most important thing to him. His words made her feel as if she was already a staple in his life something he simply couldn't be without. She'd never felt so important to any individual but somehow she couldn't bother to feel anything other than elated by his words. He wanted to savor her, for her to be part of him... how did anyone actually say no to something like that? It wasn't really possible was it?

At this point, it was only a matter of time before their random bouts of indulgence became one related to food as opposed to... well, each other. Of course, there was no saying with any amount of certainty that it wouldn't be both options in the end, but that was a matter for when the time came. At that time, they could share in the misery and satisfaction of eating far too much junk food while cheating on any sort of diet or workout regimen. "Cheers to cheat day. I know just what you mean, but what's the point of working out and eating healthy if you're not gonna enjoy a day of doing the exact opposite? It can't just be me who thinks like that, right? Right?"

As Ozzy cupped the lass' chin, his fingers remained ever so slightly mobile. There was constantly just a bit of a caress coming from his forefinger as it curled around the curve of Nikki's jawline. Meanwhile, his eyes locked onto her lips, following their movement as she spoke. "Am I?" he asked. Ozzy knew he was good at... well, most things. Even so, it remained pleasant to hear that Nikki herself thought so. "That means yes, right? That's alright with you?" he asked, letting his thumb swipe over that lip Nikki was always so fond of chewing on. How very soft and... assaultable it was. How was he even resisting it right now? Well, he had greater plans, and patience was a virtue.

Cheers to cheat day indeed. There truly was no point in abstaining from anything if you weren't going to try and enjoy it under the right circumstances. Nikki took such a lesson to heart a long time before now, so anything she indulged in, even in passing she properly enjoyed. This was especially true of people, food and random activities. "Naw, mate. You definitely aren't alone in that... no point in holding back sometimes if you aren't gonna have a great time, ever so often~" she mentioned. She was the kind of person who indulged when possible, but abstained when necessary.

Speaking of indulgence that hand upon Nikki's chin was doing something strange to her. Here she was, carrying on a normal conversation, while a gentle finger caressed her jawline. The gaze of those eyes even shifted downwards lightly. Where was he looking? At her lips of course... and how could she reply to that and the question presented to her? "Not even a proper question, you know that..." she said softly. His thumb gently brushed across her lips and she licked them soon afterwards. She knew he was looking but couldn't help the reaction. Oh? Another question, it meant yes? Was it alright? These were barely questions worth registering in her head. She wouldn't be turning him down. Just staring at him like this in close proximity stirred her a bit. What would it be like this time? She wondered... aggressive as the first time? Slow as the morning? Hot and passionate? Gentle and soft? Possibilities were endless and she was more than apt to find out. "Yes, of course it means yes. It's definitely more than alright, Ozzy."

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast