This elder brother was quite shocked when the man he'd attacked randomly seemed to charge himself with lightning and come again. To his credit he was quite afraid of what he was witnessing but still managing to hold his composure. But the visage of Axel's scaly skin and beyond that the magic power burning away all he'd done before was frightening. The commentary about his magic being dirty made the man frown. "I don't think you get to talk about dirty magic." he mentioned clapping his hands together and then slamming them into the ground. This would result in the man pouring a large quantity of his magic power into a single blast which would create a column of acid to well up from beneath the young man before him...

Meanwhile Iris found herself being recovered by a series of spells which were forced onto her person by none other than Hana. She supposed when the young lad had mentioned that he'd support her, she hadn't thought he'd do so with such vigor and utter layering of separate spells. His hasty use of said spells made it so that Iris was soon standing on her own two feet feeling better than ever. A grin crossed her face as she felt her power return but she still managed to be nice to her companion. "Nice job, Hana. Gomen... I didn't mean to make you have to do so much, I definitely owe ya' one... I feel great now!~" she said still utterly astounded by the feelings she was presently having. Like this she felt like she couldn't lose, and what was more, there was now a distinct amount of aggression coming from Iris which would help her magic power manifest in a very specific way. Flakes of crystals built up on the skin of her arms and legs like armor pieces which made her grin uncontrollably. A second thereafter she spoke to her would-be assailant. "Oi, that was just plain dirty. Time to pay you back." she mentioned with the increased speed and maneuverability granted by one of Hana's spells she'd very quickly find herself at the fore of her opponent, with a single fist she'd then aim to begin pummeling this man, her left crystal covered fist swinging into the right side of his jaw. This would immediately be followed by her right leg swinging into his gut in the hopes of doubling him over, and if that worked she simply drop her left elbow also covered in crystal right on top of his head. One might wonder where, Iris learned to brawl this way, but to be honest she was a bit of a street urchin before she was anything else... fighting was simply part of her day to day life at this point.

All the while Takara found herself checking on Hana and eyeing the fight, and fully acknowledging the spell which extended to her as well. But given the seriousness of the beatdown Iris seemed to be trying to lay into her opponent, Takara decided she was better suited to dealing with their now tired Sky Dragon Slayer."I take it then, you are alright Hana... would you like to be carried for your efforts?" she asked of him with as much of a smirk as her feline features would allow.