Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashikaga Mansion

The idea of them working together on the project of Kimiko's constant facial moisturizer was a point of sheer degeneracy. Of course, it was perfect that they both seemed to enjoy it as an idea and Kimiko herself enjoyed it in truth due to her own rather greedy behavior. The mention of Akashi seemed to bring up a semi-serious conversation with Yugi about the nature of Akashi and his hopes that his Dragonoid didn't outperform him by too much. "Iie, nothing like that Akashi is like you... he was just the first version of you to be certain when speaking to me directly," she said giving it a bit of thought. "It was interesting being carried around and spoiled by a warm body dragon, but nothing he did was too far outside the norm... he just had big Daddy Energy~" she said playfully.

Speaking of playful there was something worth laughing at and it was Sage King and his apparent relationship or lack thereof with a certain other streamer. A chuckle escaped Kimiko at the thought of him and that particular blonde lass hate fucking each other to death. "Hm, I could see that too. She's one of the Hoshimi though, so it's very possible that her face and obvious actions don't at all betray how she actually feels..." she said nodding. "Still it's really hilarious watching him throw affection at her and watching her go on a whole tirade about how much of a cheat he is... definitely makes my highlight reel and taught me a new order for several swears~" she claimed thinking back on a couple of memories. Of course, that would only be put to the side as the hair color blonde was chosen for Yugi, and Kimiko did the same. There was one other minor change she'd make and that would be the shortening of her hair in the back, leaving only two long strands framing the side of her Avatar's face. "Yes, I am ready now... gotta try something different every once in a while, right?~" she said having a look at his Avatar and giving an appreciative whistle. She'd be interested in that one. Given nothing else needed modifying the gaming session could begin.

Apparently, Akashi wasn't very different from Yugi himself. That didn't feel right. When he returned from that form, Yugi experienced an amount of confidence and surety that he only felt in the middle of a victory lap, or in the moments just before completing a long puzzle. To imagine himself as such during human interaction was a very strange notion indeed. 'Big Daddy Energy' wasn't something he imagined himself having either, despite his apparent new nickname. "Huh. That... actually doesn't sound anything like me. Sure it wasn't just a mental hiccup after finding out his dick sliders were ridiculous?" he wondered.

Hoshimi. Yugi knew that name, and he knew it well... and Kimiko was very right. By his own assumption, the woman being discussed would have been the younger sister of a Hoshimi he'd basically grown up in the presence of. "Y'know, I knew one of them once. Not one of those two, probably an older sister. She was... interesting," Yugi stated, purposely neglecting to mention a few choice trains of thought he had about that one some years ago. "The big little sister seems nice though. They're not all cold-blooded killers I guess," he added. Regardless, both were looking at one another's final character models. An appreciative whistle escaped Kimiko as she viewed Yugi's, and he spent that same time waist-deep in his own imagination regarding hers. "Interesting hair. I've got nothing wholesome in mind looking at that one. Well... not nothing, but... very few things? Yeah, that's better─"

A chuckle left Kimiko as Yugi claimed he saw nothing of himself in Akashi. Apparently, even her claims of the difference just being 'Big Daddy Energy' didn't stick to the lad and he made the claim he did not have such a thing. "I wonder if it's not just one of those things you can't know about yourself because you're hyper-focused on what you already think," she said just as thoughtfully. "The sliders aren't that ridiculous. I am not the sort to become hypnotized by something like that..." she stated. Of course, she was a sexual deviant, it would take a bit more than a nice dick to make her forget her own thoughts on someone. In this case, Yugi was simply selling himself a bit short... but that was fine, he could grow into himself at whatever pace he preferred and she'd be beside him the whole time.

Moving on from that point, Kimiko couldn't help but tease just a bit... Hoshimi was a pretty well known set of people and it seemed both of them knew at least one. "Oh, that sounds like something just short of an 'I have a crush on my babysitter' admission~" Kimiko said only to move on pretty quickly afterwards. On the words about the 'little big sister' Kimiko could only look astounded. "The actual twin of the 'small big sister' is my personal assistant. And they all have the same face, so I get it. If he's anything to go off of, there is some kind of trigger for all of them. As for the younger sister, she gives me Aiko vibes..." she said thinking a bit more about it. "The Naruto one, not like she was a crybaby but like you probably do not want to be there if she snaps. Not just because she has three frightening older siblings either..." Kimiko's conclusions were accurate as she appraised that group as if they were employees of hers. One of them was but that wasn't a choice for her personal preference but one made on her behalf when she was younger. Irrespective of that, both of them were now taking in their new Avatars and as she appreciated Yugi's it seemed he was having some less than savory thoughts about hers. A bit of smug made its way into Kimiko's face in a moment like this. "Oh? I will take that as freedom to play around with the short cuts~" she said seeming to enjoy it as an idea regardless of all else. It seemed they were ready enough. "Feel free to go with those thoughts whenever they make themselves applicable. I know I will~" she flirted as she returned her eyes to her own screen. They could start now. And play until their hearts were content as far as she was concerned.

"Maybe," he asserted. Perhaps he wasn't as far from the likes of Akashi as he thought. Perhaps he was even farther from that point, but he had little choice but to believe in the individual who spent the most time around both forms. He couldn't be too worried about it either way; there was much too much to do. Ah, but there was one thing worth commenting on. Kimiko claimed she wasn't the type to be hypnotized by ridiculous sliders, causing Yugi to snap his fingers in what seemed to be disappointment. "Damnit! Now I need a new master scheme for mind break!" he joked... somewhat.

Did Yugi suffer having a crush on his babysitter? The answer, once again, was both yes and no. Since it was clear to all present, he thought to specify. "Not exactly a babysitter. She was more like... security detail. Stoic, kinda bitchy, oozing confidence... need I explain more?" he rambled, deciding to leave it at that. Frankly, Yugi's preferences had been decided several years ago. Of course, it took something similar to a miracle for them all to coalesce right in front of him. As for the youngest Hoshimi and one who apparently worked for Kimiko herslef, he had little to say. "Aiko seems legit. There's huge danger vibes under that bubbly persona. Not much potential for the snap, but if it ever does happen, I'd rather be on the same side. I'd even say that's something I'd like to see, if that one wasn't so goddamn wholesome. I don't have much knowledge of the guy, but I guess you've got enough for both of us. Weird how we've each had one of them working for us. . ."

And so, their new story was set to begin. At the dawn of a new adventure, there was Kimiko speaking of short haircuts and ideas Yugi was free to roll with. There it was again. As he took control of his newest Avatar, assigning it the name Aether, he thought over that most recent bit of provocation. "Just two things. First, don't try bald. Second, keep in mind that there's a surefire way to not actually play this game, and... that sort of offer is in the ballpark."

It seemed that Yugi was content not to say one thing or another about his likeness to Akashi. Perhaps he was willing enough to take her word for it, or maybe instead it was simply something he did not wish to speak on. Regardless, his next words were about something rather interesting. According to him, it was disappointing that he'd have to think of another way to mind-break the girl as sliders alone wouldn't be enough to do so. She couldn't help the chortle that fell out of her mouth and she shook a finger mockingly disapproving the entire time. "You gotta be quicker than that... besides, it'd definitely be boring if I was so easily swayed. A break should be a bit of work to be fun~" she said did she really believe that? Yes. Did she have any problem being a target of a mind-break? Not at all, if the person inflicting it was Aiba Yugi.

Moving on from that, the description that Yugi gave of the older Hoshimi was one which had several overlapping qualities of Kimiko's own personality. It actually lead the young heiress to several new conclusions based solely on that information. "Babysitter, security detail, personal assistant, these are age appropriate terms for people doing the same kind of job, making sure high interest targets remain untargeted," Kimiko said. "And that information tells me two things... you definitely have a type, and I now understand fully why Kei is one of the few people on this side of the world who don't flinch around me," she said with a snicker. Her own personal assistant was an interesting young man in how he chose to carry out his duties, but if even one of his sisters shared similarities to Kimiko his remaining nerve made much more sense to the heiress. The fact that he was also an older brother made sense of his lack of tattling about her making his job harder all the time. "Definite danger under the younger one, and while I don't think she'd have much to worry about here... if she ended up on the other side, I feel like I'd side with her too..." Kimiko said thoughtfully. The streamers of this game's community could be potentially all over the place in the other world. "And it's not that odd we've each had one working for us... they are the best at what they do, Hoshimi Kei is Papa's choice for looking after me. Others have made similar choices even for very different reasons... Kei is funny to me, you'll meet him when he comes back tomorrow and I'm sure you'll understand what I mean by that very easily." she said affirmatively.

They were a very interesting pair of people. Technically being within several of the same social circles while only have a single moment of contact with each other in their childhoods. Whatever the case, there was naming to be done, and Yugi chose the name Aether for his character and Kimiko after a moment or two of thought chose the name Lumine to assign to this Avatar. Yes, twins with names that matched in a technical sense were the best. Still she scoffed at his commentary initially mocking him once more. "Please, my head is perfectly shaped!" she said seemingly aghast. Of course she had no intention of actually going bald, she didn't have a natural short cut for similar reasons, her look was too much her for it to change. "And if it's only in the ballpark I am obviously falling behind somewhere. I have to hit it out of the park or I am failing miserably~" she claimed though she still meant the things she said. They were to begin the prologue play through the story of this new part of the world.

True enough, such a simple mind-break would never have worked out that way in any case. He'd agree that it would be more satisfying to succeed with tougher requirements. "Hmm. You're right. You'd have to be a slut for that. I mean, feel free to be slutty, but nobody really wants that for keeps. Wait... did that make sense?" Ending with a question, Yugi seemed to be losing track of ways to make his train of thought as sensible as desired when translating it to speech. He scoffed upon realizing this. "I'll figure it out!"

Yugi wasn't quite sure he'd place babysitters in the same category as security detail and personal assistants. In fact, he was absolutely certain he would put the former nowhere near the latter two. When Kimiko claimed similarity between them, he showed great disbelief. "No way! Maybe babysitters are like that for someone rich and targetable, but they're not normally there to do anything but make sure kids don't do stupid stuff or ruin the house. The Hoshimi I had on hand was also a total failure if babysitting was her job," he declared. As for his apparent preferred type of girl, it wasn't as if he'd ever been hiding those desired traits. He was, however, hiding something else... which happened to be the reason Yugi had zero desire to meet the Hoshimi again. "I'll pass on the meeting if at all possible. Rie-nee was cool, but I've got no interest in having anything to do with that family again─" he claimed. Somewhere in the manor Yugi grew up in, there may have still been an article of clothing his younger self had... acquired and stashed away. She'd been a tough nut to crack, but Yugi was at least 80% certain she knew he was the culprit in spite of his father's nature.

Well-shaped head or not, there was one thing Yugi could never find attractive: baldness. If it ever needed saying properly, he'd be the first to accept whatever darkness accompanied his viewpoint. "I would ghost you for whatever number of years it took to grow back," he said, meaning every word. Something was very wrong with baldness and anyone who chose to be hairless. In youth, 'baldy' had even been one of Yugi's favorite insults for anyone he found irksome. Whatever the case, their started gameplay began just as all things between them tended to... with an accompanying devious conversation. It seemed anything short of a home run was insufficient for Kimiko. The journey began in a new land of AoE's immersive world, and Yugi decided to offer some casual reprieve. "Well, there's no way you can do that without even picking up your bat. That's not how baseball works~" he said cheekily.

A very interesting statement would leave the mouth of Yugi after Kimiko mentioned it being boring if she was the type to get easily distracted by male anatomical changes alone. He made the statement that no one wanted a slut for keeps but that she was also free to be slutty. It was a strange contradiction and he wondered if he made his point. Surprisingly enough, Kimiko gave it a bit of actual thought, "It might actually make sense if I am interpreting it correctly," she started. "To be a slut as a person is markedly different from behaving slutty for a particular focus or instance. I took it as freedom to my sexual expression, and avoiding the obvious pitfalls of the stereotype. Even girls don't like those... They cause us to question ourselves and make it complicated, at least for people like me, to properly express ourselves," she said. She wasn't the type to have many girl friends in her life. But she'd been party and witness to what happens when girls think other girls are out to get them and what happens when girls take a hard stance against a certain other girl for whatever reason. It's chaos. Besides that there were by her own understanding a lot of emotional problems associated with the bimbo slut stereotype who was just out for gratification while lacking emotional depth.

Yugi made the claim that he couldn't call his Hoshimi a babysitter given how bad she would have been at such a job. Kimiko took from this that she must have been hired to eliminate targets around the lad not really to look after him in the same way that hers was. That would make a bit of sense. Whatever the case, he apparently wished to skip out on meeting Kei if it was possible as he did not want to get into dealing with that group again. "I mean he's my personal assistant you're bound to encounter him at some point though it doesn't have to be tomorrow. Especially not with me planning to hire Satoru to be the same kind of person for me. We all get along already but I can't like send him to get morning coffee before he realized he's got a new job~" she said jokingly. "Hm, I am staring to wonder if I am rude..." she mused. Even people she as fond of she simply called by their names most of the time. Well, except when she was Miki, that version of her was a bit more respectful at base than Kimiko was as a person.

Moving on from this point the joke about her perfectly shaped head earned Kimiko some new information. Apparently, she'd be ghosted until her hair grew back if she happened to adapt the idea of being bald. "Nice to know it would only be a hiatus. I am not interested in being bald though..." she said finding the whole thing more than a little amusing. She'd already begun planning to spend more and more time around this young man but here and now it was quite nice to discover he was doing the same at least a little bit. Speaking of their adventure, they had one they were undertaking but not without a bit of shared deviance between them. A gentle baseball reference was made and it was followed by another with a bit more... spice. "Hoh? I have all important keys mapped to the buttons on this mouse, are you trying to test both my dexterity and concentration today, Yugi?" she asked in a manner that implied innocence while the light in her eyes implied a special kind of deviance. Yes, she hoped they could get through a bit of this game, but that wouldn't stop her from seeking their combined gratification whenever it presented itself.

Much to Yugi's satisfaction, Kimiko did make sense of his rambling. Good; he was hardly in a position to explain it in a better way. "Yeah, that's a way better way to word it! I mean, what guy can honestly say he'd turn down a total slut if she wasn't... actually a slut? That'd be dumb. It's like, 'here, have a thing of infinite value that nobody else can have,' or something like that." Yugi's belief was firm. Sultry behavior was not something to be viewed with disdain so long as it wasn't thrown about with reckless abandon.

Yes, Yugi was almost destined to encounter one Hoshimi Kei eventually. The longer he could put that off, the better his mental state would be as a result. The oldest of the Hoshimi children was one he had long since penned as very family-oriented. Depending on the demeanor of the sole male among them, there was a chance for words and full tales to be shared. That would be awkward. Maybe he'd get lucky, and the bodyguard/personal assistant of Kimiko would take or be forced on an extended vacation before a fated meeting? One could hope Kimiko's new assistant would find himself hired as soon as possible. "First and foremost, you're definitely rude. It's kinda hot in an ara ara type of way. Second, you can definitely send him for coffee before he knows he's hired. Isn't it kind of your thing to make people do stuff? You made him drive us to McDonald's, the theater, and would have forced him to take us a few other places if we didn't leave early."

He would not have to deal with a bald Kimiko one way or another, but it seemed his 'ghosting' would not be the required way at all. Good. Unnecessary though it was, that relief was something he carried into the open world of Teyvat as his newest Avatar. Ah... he was also carrying Kimiko's threat of deviance, as always. One joke led to another, which led to... a challenge? That mention of hot keys on a mouse sounded like some sort of challenge, if not a boast given in response to challenge itself. "Are you trying to make me believe you've got secret, top-tier deviant gamer skills on day one? I won't believe it. What sort of practicing would you have even done, and why would that be a thing you thought to prepare for?"

According to Yugi, Kimiko's thoughts about the 'slut vs. slutty' situation were on the money. He hadn't thought of a better way to word it, and her understanding of it was right on the mark. He even described a person with the type of behavior she would describe herself as having, as one of infinite value. Of course this information was good for Kimiko to have and all. It was also strangely comforting to know she'd given a lad with this sort of view the ability to know her as she truly was, "I can see that working out that way. Girls are preconditioned to hate those who throw themselves around with recklessness early in puberty. Also the avoidance of the guys that choose them because well... tainted by the experience," she affirmed but she was also firm in her beliefs. If a guy didn't just chase down those who only threw themselves about recklessly they were worth more than just their libido.

On the talks of Hoshimi Kei and Yugi's desire to avoid the lad, Kimiko had begun to question herself and Yugi also let her have it. According to him she was definitely rude, but it was something he found attractive. "Oi oi, you could have held back a little ya' know? My poor heart can't take it!" she said in grand gesture even holding her chest as if wounded. Of course, this was a theatrical performance and she was conscious enough of herself to know she was in fact rude, but if Yugi had no problem with how she was, she'd likely never actually do anything about her mannerisms. "And I don't make people do stuff... I pay people to do stuff. I suppose I could add it to his signing bonus," she gave it a casual bit of thought. "I should have gotten his number, though he seems to know how to find me just fine..." she said only to double back to an earlier thought. "Also I didn't force him to take us anywhere. He wanted to talk and see the movie, he had a car... this was a matter of convenience for all involved parties." she exclaimed seeming to take issue with the idea that she forced people to do things. Then again, everyone who worked for her operated under an umbrella of doing their own tasks with their own interpretation. Perhaps, in his early cycling Gojo Satoru just saw himself doing those things.

Relief and jokes were shared by both of these individuals. Kimiko was happy to know her overbearing mannerisms did nothing to the lad she was with and was infinitely comfortable being her normal perverted self around him. At the same time, she continued on her rather deviant path, and it seemed Yugi took her little challenge a very specific way. "Listen, I have said I am very odd, and queues for instances in certain games are really long. I will say I wasn't preparing for anything in particular but sometimes, you have itch and you gotta take care of it, and online games don't pause," she said seeming proud of herself. "I wasn't about to drop out of a queue I'd been waiting in for 15 minutes for a lobby to fill up, Yugi~" she claimed as if this was a perfectly normal line of thought. Maybe it wasn't but she doubted the lad with her wouldn't understand her plight. "It wasn't purely selflessly that I set up my bedroom gaming situation to only need one screen and one hand, is all I am saying..."

The knowledge of girls' development and the attitudes they were held from was not uncommon knowledge. Yugi knew of this well from observation, online forums and the like, and he had a single clause to offer for his understanding. "Conditioning is dumb. If people want to be perverts, let them be filthy degenerates all they like. That'd make it even easier to find the undesirables as well, I think," he asserted.

Ashikaga Kimiko was a rude individual. Ashikaga Kimiko was a bossy individual. Ashikaga Kimiko was a sassy individual. Ashikaga Kimiko was a fan to the flame of Aiba Yugi's libido and general interest for these reasons, among others. He had no complaints to offer about her nature. "Oh please, you're bitchy and you get off on it! So do I, so I'm not complaining," he added. Speaking of Kimiko's apparent bitchiness, there was the matter of her forced labor, even if indirect. True, she didn't personally goad Satoru into doing those things yesterday, but that didn't make it any less her fault that they happened. "You literally can't say those things while being so sure he's going to work for you. He already does work for you, including when he drove us around. He wouldn't have done it for me; that's something people do off the clock for coworkers and bosses they respect. Otherwise, he doesn't seem like a nice enough guy to put himself at risk like that, given everything going on in his situation."

Oh. Once again, it was being discovered that Kimiko was not so simple a puzzle to solve as the general public. The tale she gave was one of self-exploration during long waits in gaming sessions. Relatable as that was for one such as Yugi, his assumption had gone leaps and bounds beyond that, into more fantastical notions. "Huh. And here I figured you were going to say something about deepthroating a cucumber beside you while tackling a raid. And before you ask, I'm not the least bit sure why I figured you would have a cucumber in your bedroom instead of a million yen dildo or something. As a guy, I can say masturbating while doing literally anything else isn't that much of a feat. You'll have to come up with something more impressive than that~"

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast