The idea of them working together on the project of Kimiko's constant facial moisturizer was a point of sheer degeneracy. Of course, it was perfect that they both seemed to enjoy it as an idea and Kimiko herself enjoyed it in truth due to her own rather greedy behavior. The mention of Akashi seemed to bring up a semi-serious conversation with Yugi about the nature of Akashi and his hopes that his Dragonoid didn't outperform him by too much. "Iie, nothing like that Akashi is like you... he was just the first version of you to be certain when speaking to me directly," she said giving it a bit of thought. "It was interesting being carried around and spoiled by a warm body dragon, but nothing he did was too far outside the norm... he just had big Daddy Energy~" she said playfully.

Speaking of playful there was something worth laughing at and it was Sage King and his apparent relationship or lack thereof with a certain other streamer. A chuckle escaped Kimiko at the thought of him and that particular blonde lass hate fucking each other to death. "Hm, I could see that too. She's one of the Hoshimi though, so it's very possible that her face and obvious actions don't at all betray how she actually feels..." she said nodding. "Still it's really hilarious watching him throw affection at her and watching her go on a whole tirade about how much of a cheat he is... definitely makes my highlight reel and taught me a new order for several swears~" she claimed thinking back on a couple of memories. Of course, that would only be put to the side as the hair color blonde was chosen for Yugi, and Kimiko did the same. There was one other minor change she'd make and that would be the shortening of her hair in the back, leaving only two long strands framing the side of her Avatar's face. "Yes, I am ready now... gotta try something different every once in a while, right?~" she said having a look at his Avatar and giving an appreciative whistle. She'd be interested in that one. Given nothing else needed modifying the gaming session could begin.