It seemed that the sensory overload of the moment wasn't meant for Kimiko alone. She felt the secondary deposit within her loins and shuddered pleasurably at the extra sensation. It was definitely one worth pursuing to some great extent later. Here and now, she was willing to sink into a moment of intimacy though it wouldn't get past her notice the lack of conversation which came from the lad atop her. Her own body's initial reaction to all that happened was something which would leave her mark on the lad she was with, in the most literal sense possible. "Ara ara~ I didn't lose you did I, Yugi?~" she teased gently as those lips she'd used against him so recently spoke against the side of his face in a manner most labored.

She knew not of the strange shift in her own pupils or anything like that. Instead she knew only of their closeness, the abandoned game and her rather sudden sense of satisfaction. Though there was a great deal of knowledge that they should be separating for a few moments at least, she'd only release him reluctantly as the grasp of her now relaxed legs loosened, she'd roll them slightly to the side so that they could both relax without issue. She'd also gently slide off his manhood knowing that she was going to get up, she decided not to put it off, only to roll off the bed and immediately be met by both wobbling knees and ankles. "Eh?! My legs are dead... what did you do to me?" she asked as if she wasn't the aggressor in this situation. "Did you want to come with or do you need a minute? I can bring you back a towel but I am definitely going to have a shower~" she mused as she headed off towards her en-suite bathroom.