Yugi's understanding of the conditioning of the female gender was an interesting concept. He thought it dumb. Of course he did, she was sure this lad thought everything was dumb in some way, shape or form. Regardless, he did make an interesting point, if everyone was sexually deviant it would be much easier to spot those who were terrible humans but attractive. Still, it was a bit of a pipe dream. "I will agree that would make it easier for guys and girls to come to terms. It might even make it easier for guys not to be lead astray, but I will say it probably wouldn't work out that way. Girls will see undesirable traits in other girls and decide that acting such a way isn't at all what they want, long before the guys of equal age can see past their erections," she said. That was something she was oddly certain of, girls knew of the dark nature of womanhood as soon as the first of them hit puberty. In that decisive moment sometime in middle school a girl would be forced to choose a side. And those who chose the not 'forward' slutty way would be taking the long way around for sexual freedom and happiness.

Interestingly enough, she did could not have prepared herself for Yugi's understanding of her nature. He claimed that she was bitchy, she got off on it and so did he? Well, that was obvious but also comforting. He lodged no complaints about her nature and acceptance of her person was something she always desired. Strangely enough that led to a warm sensation inside her chest, and further confirmation of her good decision making. "Well as long as you're not complaining... I see no reason to change," she said softly, her face was flushed again as well. He always did this to her. It was strange to note but he seemed perfectly capable of disarming her normally sassy attitude and causing her to revert to blushing normal girl with only a passing comment. As for Satoru, apparently he already worked for Kimiko according to Yugi and she couldn't argue against his points while being certain the man would work for her. It was also apparently obvious to Yugi that Satoru was already behaving as a coworker or employee who respected their boss. "I don't know about that. He is wary of me and it was still just convenient, even if he's nice enough to go out of his way a bit. He could just be in full panic mode because he already knows his police career is over..." Kimiko concluded this. "Also there is no telling that he wouldn't do you a favor, he's a fan of yours~" she chimed as if that made it work out just a bit.

Moving on, Yugi went on to explain how his brain worked out her previous statement. He seemed to think immediately of her fellating a cucumber and playing a raid. Her brows rose at this statement. It was something she'd done before but that wasn't really the point here and now. He claimed that as a guy masturbating while doing anything wasn't as real a feat as she thought it was. "I wasn't claiming it was a huge feat, I was just explaining why I was set up this way. As for sex toys I have quite a few but I haven't gotten quite that brave yet..." she said with a chuckle. "And cucumber deepthroating is something done with some actual down time initially. Of course, I can say right now that I am fully capable of such a feat regardless, if you'd like to put that theory into practice I won't be proven wrong~" she said. True enough even in their first sexual encounter in this world, she'd placed her own theoretical practices and made herself capable of doing the impossible. She'd continue on in such a way regardless of what else she was doing.