Kimiko got to watch a moment of seemingly legitimate consideration for her statement on bone transience. According to Yugi at the end of it all, it sounded ridiculous but he'd still take it. Apparently it was to be noted that he had no idea what she would qualify as good in this context though. A chuckle escaped Kimiko. "Wouldn't you like to know~" she teased back seemingly fine to let go of the situation in the moment. But still, she'd be lying if she said the idea of making that 207th bone remain in her body more often than not wasn't a great idea in her heart. Perhaps that would be part of her next large scale plan against Yugi but for now...

They were discussing another game a bit indirectly. There was another bit of agreement, that Assassin's Creed deserved credit for not allowing its title characters to make ridiculous leaps in personality with single sentences of simple dialogue. "Yeah, nothing like getting shot at for being nice. Or being too nice when you want to rip off a band aid early... that game was so vicious..." she said just thinking about it made her upset. As a point of personal conviction she always wanted to tell the truth to all parties involved in games like that... and in that particular game certain things weren't even choices, but more or less the simple illusion of choice so a story could be told.

Moving on from that it was noted in Yugi's mind that Kimiko's floor was quite empty. If asked about it, Kimiko would explain that post reaching puberty she wanted more privacy at night. She had lots of late night gaming and 'personal time' lined up for these hours and did not want either interruptions or unnecessary trauma to her staff. They had orders to be gone by a certain hour and only to begin to look for her again around the time she should be getting ready for school. Beyond that thought there was the bit about a preference for the headaches given by Tatsuki over the heartburn presented by Akashi. "I'd also take a headache over heartburn." More snickering from Yugi came after that as he explained the nature of a hot pot and the apparent game that went along with it. A bunch of people putting food into a single pot to be cooked and guessing the food that is in it. "So it's soup roulette?" she said her brows furrowing. That seemed like a high risk thing with very little chance of reward. She slid into the bed herself pulling her keyboard into her lap and situating herself the way she liked to be. She used quick keys to start up two of the consoles and left Yugi to set up his profile on his own screen. While she signed in. "I eat real food, Yugi. Still I don't think I'd mind a game like that..." she mused lightly. Perhaps she could do that sometime in the future.