Kimiko and Tsukiko were indeed both strange individuals. When they were younger, they'd been inseparable to the point that the true depth of Tsukiko's illness was something that partially contributed to a strange shift in Kimiko's interests. Once upon a time a young Kimiko had claimed to she would learn how to communicate with the dead, so she'd never have to give up her best friend. And Tsukiko was the type of person who did not feel emotionally drained while hanging out with Kimiko so they served to help each other a great deal. Whatever the case, Yugi's joke about girl's night turned into a dealer's choice included facials. Something like that could be taken a ton of ways and Kimiko took them in all necessary ways, including the dirty ones. "Oh? Yeah well they are the best... gotta help maintain that youthful appearance. I had one today it was pretty great~" she said offering a sly wink. Adding a facial to his haircare was hardly something to worry about. Since he was now properly situated at the wash basin she walked around the other side. She chose a gentle cleanser and toner to be used on his face while making the water for his hair luke warm.

As for measurements and dirty secrets she had several things to say. "80/57/80... are my measurements. As for dirty secrets, I'll need a bit more guidance than that~" she mused as she began the process of washing his face. A little bit of water and some gentle tingling bubbles would be moved along his face and jaw. Gently as it would dirt would be lifted from his pores as those circular motions were used to massage around his face. It also smelled a bit minty but that made it one of Kimiko's favorites as far as its cleansing properties were concerned. A cabinet of heated, damp and sterile towels would be used to remove it keeping his pores open before the application of a toner. All the while missing eyes, nose and mouth for obvious reasons. She'd definitely done this before but it was all worth it because it was a great opening to her actual plan for the day.