Partners. Kimiko had used this word to describe them but they were partners in several different ways. Partners in deviance being the primary connection. Of course, they were invested in their shared deviance, enough that they each decided to take on a different aspect of it to look into it. Once they were done discussing those matters there were others. She'd gone on to finish with his hair relatively, going to far as to make sure he'd only have to deal with slightly damp locks in the interim. And now that he realized he was mostly finished he sat up a bit bringing them even closer together than they had been before. Apparently he only realized how much his most recent statement could be taken. "Well, if you ever need something like that clarified... I freely offer my services~" she said sharing a bright smile. Of course she meant it, knowing she could find the smut in even the most innocent statements allowed.

Whatever the case they were having a slightly veiled conversation about his current resting place. No coat he claimed? That would be an interesting turn of events. Kimiko herself looked forward to such an adventure. "Oh, well don't beat yourself up about it... I will work on being a better host!~" she chimed happily. Of course, she fully intended to have a less protected experience sometime in the near future, but there was a bit of implied danger by having one in a few different types of scenario leading up to the free-for-all. In fact just thinking about it several different kinds of thoughts passed through her mind, "I'll definitely make it the sort of invitation that can't be confused with anything else~" she stated. When? Where? How? Why? Those were all questions which would leave them amused later. "So... hair is all done. Facial is taken care of... anything else before we make our way to an epic co-op session?" she asked of the lad. Most of the things involving this place had been her choice, but if he had anything else he wanted to do, she'd be fine with that too.