"Change my devious ways?" Kimiko questioned those words specifically. She was almost taunting him at this point while giving what seemed to be serious consideration to those words. "Maybe if you were interested, I'd give it some thought..." she mentioned seeming to have her smile widen just a bit. Kimiko wasn't truly interested in changing her devious ways, she was more interested in using those deviations to tease, taunt and flirt with Yugi. such was the best sort of fun she could have presently and she wouldn't give it up for anything.

Still an elevated finger was pointed at the lass while Yugi all but threatened to make her take responsibility for her actions. He even went so far as to claim in not so many words the punishment would be worse for her because she refused the responsibility of her own accord. She couldn't help but be tickled just a little. "It's not like I don't like a little punishment~ Feel free to try," she vocalized. She'd willingly end her sentence on that topic there as they'd already started moving on to actual game play and a different sort of fun. Yugi spoke immediately of a new patch which was releasing a couple of days after they ended up in the other world. A bit of thought came to Kimiko as she remembered that particular update. "Yes, Teyvat Chapter. Insider information says starting that one requires a sacrifice... I wonder how steep it will be~" she questioned. Her own mother had mentioned the cost of starting such a chapter and how a lot of people wouldn't be fond of playing it because of the cost. Whatever the case, Kimiko was always down to try something new. "Regardless I am definitely up for jumping right in. Wanna coordinate characters properly this time? Make it a nice team effort?~" she questioned seeming to grow more into the direction of play instead of debauchery.