Something rather interesting happened soon after Yugi's entrance to Kimiko's body. The lad, seemed to gain confidence and cheek upon theorizing about the ending such a violent entrance caused the lass he'd plunged himself into with reckless abandon. He thought this made him a winner of some sort, and if she was being honest, Kimiko couldn't deny such a statement. "Look, if you go diving all the way in like that, of course I'm gonna cum. It isn't like I was ready for it or anything..." she said seemingly terse. "Not that I'm complaining of course, you can probably count it as a win on your part..." she mused.

Still there was Yugi's first withdrawal to come and when it did, he had another question to ask. Did she need help reaching that? What was that... it took a few seconds for her brain to remember she was playing a game, right, she needed her mouse at least the one hand to play properly. She could see from this angle, it wouldn't exactly be a problem or anything. It was just outside of her view but. "Hyuck!" a hiccup left the girl, she didn't climax this time, but she was rocked with just enough force to send her arms towards that mouse of hers. Her upper body lowered to the bed as her hips remained up. Ah, right she opened her hand as it was so near and took hold of that device. She turned her head so she could eye her screen and began moving once more with her character though she was admittedly distracted. "I guess I should thank you for the assist~" she mused still... those upward hips of hers would begin to move against his shaft, working towards another sexual release, but also trying to help him along. Those strange thoughts of the added sensation of no condom. Oh, her mind was already swirling how was she supposed to concentrate.