Whether Yugi needed those options now or not didn't matter. There were more pressing things on the horizon... like surprises. At this point in their endeavors, there was nothing ore satisfying to Ashikaga Kimiko than an action which obviously surprised Yugi. Here and now, that dislodging of their loins and the removal of that condom were likely the highest rated things she could have done to throw the man off his rhythm. Of course, she had no intention of allowing him to remain that way... still it was amusing to see the hiccup in his brain pattern. When those stumbling words finally settled it was a strange question which make Kimiko look over her shoulder and smirk at the lad. "I can think of nothing better to test my luck on... I ran the numbers and I've been confirmed lucky~" she teased gently flexing her hips but not quite pushing back for the entrance yet.

"That is a lot of potential we don't have to waste. I don't mind the gambit, we have to live some right Yugi?" she stated seeming to find nothing wrong with the sort of gamble she was taking. Some two days out of three on birth control it wasn't like she could be impregnated immediately. By the time it would be a problem she'd be back on schedule no harm no foul. But the danger of this situation and its added potency couldn't be let to go to waste. Kimiko was deviant enough to gamble herself and win. Here and now she would take the decision out of his hands if need be. "Yes, really... I could absolve you and do it myself~" she added with a wiggle of her hips. "Or would you rather do it, together?" she questioned. Either way this connection of body parts without the feeling of barrier between them was happening. She was going to sink back against his manhood and it would either be with him pushing back against or or with him just waiting. Either was acceptable to her. She didn't mind being more aggressive in this case, it was a nice feeling with this kind of power floating around them.