Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashikaga Mansion

It seemed that the sensory overload of the moment wasn't meant for Kimiko alone. She felt the secondary deposit within her loins and shuddered pleasurably at the extra sensation. It was definitely one worth pursuing to some great extent later. Here and now, she was willing to sink into a moment of intimacy though it wouldn't get past her notice the lack of conversation which came from the lad atop her. Her own body's initial reaction to all that happened was something which would leave her mark on the lad she was with, in the most literal sense possible. "Ara ara~ I didn't lose you did I, Yugi?~" she teased gently as those lips she'd used against him so recently spoke against the side of his face in a manner most labored.

She knew not of the strange shift in her own pupils or anything like that. Instead she knew only of their closeness, the abandoned game and her rather sudden sense of satisfaction. Though there was a great deal of knowledge that they should be separating for a few moments at least, she'd only release him reluctantly as the grasp of her now relaxed legs loosened, she'd roll them slightly to the side so that they could both relax without issue. She'd also gently slide off his manhood knowing that she was going to get up, she decided not to put it off, only to roll off the bed and immediately be met by both wobbling knees and ankles. "Eh?! My legs are dead... what did you do to me?" she asked as if she wasn't the aggressor in this situation. "Did you want to come with or do you need a minute? I can bring you back a towel but I am definitely going to have a shower~" she mused as she headed off towards her en-suite bathroom.

Was Yugi lost? Yes, it certainly seemed he was on some other plane of existence mentally, and in fact, he was for a moment. "Uh... maybe?" he replied as if not entirely sure himself. Yugi could definitely get his life together, even if it took a few minutes to do so. There would be a long road to recovery, he thought. Maybe that wouldn't be the case, but he felt as if it would be. "I might need a minute," he added.

Whatever time would pass before Yugi became somewhat normal again, Kimiko took it upon herself to see them separated. Yugi rolled onto his back at the end of this extrication, having lost all ability to function as a normal human for the time being. Oh? He wasn't the only one, as Kimiko's rise was accompanied by a lack of leg-related ability. Aghast by the accusations that followed, Yugi scoffed. "Nothing that wasn't your fault!" he insisted. As for whether he'd follow or accept a towel, Yugi offered a few seconds of earnest thought. He could manage his way out of bed by rolling until righting himself on the floor, so he did that─ albeit sluggishly. "Ugh. I can't ask you to bring me back something if I'm still able to move. If it's alright, I'll have a go at that shower too. I hate going to sleep gross."

Apparently, Kimiko had lost Yugi for just a bit. That was a comforting thing to note, well... perhaps comforting was the wrong word. To be honest, whenever she managed to frazzle Yugi in any way, she felt accomplished. And she felt that even now, as her knees shook. She took steps words the bathroom as Yugi managed to struggle into the upright position. "Oh just a minute? I suppose I should take my victories where they present themselves~" she claimed as if it was her intention to ruin the young man who'd finally struggled into a more movement oriented position.

What was this? She was being blamed in the moment for what had come of her legs. "Eh?! What happened to sharing blame here, Yugi?" she exclaimed playfully pouty. According to the young man himself, he'd have a shower as well, since he couldn't ask for a towel while he could still move. "I mean, it's hardly an inconvenience... but you are more than welcome to a shower~" she mused as she walked towards her bathroom. The lights came on when she entered showing a light white space trimmed in gilded silver. Lights were inlaid in the ceiling and the floors were heated like the ones in her spa room. What was more this was a rather extravagant layout. The room itself included an open steam shower, a couple of deep bathtubs and a wall lined with mirrors and sinks. Her toilet was hidden away in a small room complete with a small tv monitor on the wall across from it. A nicely upholstered couch sat across from the fireplace which had above it a large screen positioned for watching from any of the spaces. Fluffy white towels and bathrobes existed clean and fresh on the spaces and small drawers had all kinds of soaps and lotions available. Basically this bathroom looked like a hotel spa. Not with the hair stuff of the other one but well within what Kimiko would consider normal amenities. "Use anything you like... the toilet is behind this door, but me first~" she mused going into her 'little toilet' room to use it, it was roughly the size of another persons walk in closet, while the bathroom itself seemed to be about the size of a couple of people's bedrooms put together. She did and then emerged to see how Yugi was fairing with this new environment.

As Yugi sluggishly made his way from the bed toward the bathroom, Kimiko offered some choice words. With a pout, she questioned an agreement regarding shared blame, and Yugi would be having none of that nonsense. His eyes closed, his nose turned up, and his forefinger extended upward to emphasize the coming point. "I never agreed to that," he said plainly. With that said, he offered a quick hmph before crossing the threshold into a... a...

Yugi was to use anything he liked within this room. Where was he to start, exactly? Based on all he saw, Yugi would assume nothing in this "bathroom" was meant to be touched by human hands. People actually put televisions in their bathrooms? With only a few looks around, he saw no less than two televisions, just as many bathtubs, and about five times as many ridiculous things overall. Six adults could live in this bathroom alone, probably. Oh, something was happening, right? Kimiko was headed to the toilet sealed off from the rest of the bathroom, leaving Yugi temporarily to take in this whole spectacle outside. By the time she emerged, he would still be standing there with a deadpan expression and a sigh that refused to pass his lips. "You know... I don't even know what I expected. Why did I think the bathroom would be something more normal after seeing a whole spa? That would've made too much sense─" he rambled.

Ah, her pouty words got her a rather potent reply. He'd never agreed. He even seemed to claim such a thing with a bit of smugness. "Just because you didn't agree to that specifically doesn't mean you didn't agree~" she claimed. What a roundabout thing to say. Even so, Kimiko didn't think she was wrong. Yugi had offered to take all blame for their actions in certain instances, given this, shared blame for even things she started was fair enough by her own ideations and definitely not excluded even by omission. Whatever the case... that wasn't important.

What was important, Yugi looking around this particular bathroom in awe. He would be a moment or two, she figured so she could do her business in peace. She emerged to find him... still standing in one place staring. Ah, she'd broken his brain again. Her personal bathroom was a bit over the top. "Oh? I think this is pretty normal. Most of the bathrooms in the house have this kind of décor," Kimiko explained. Besides all that she was washing hands in a sink which didn't require her to do anything other than put her hands beneath the faucet. All clean she began to move around the room preparing for that shower she wished to have. This involved putting her hair up atop her head so she could shower without wetting it. Once this was sone she headed for one of the floating shower heads and began fiddling with the temperature controls for a steam shower both of them could use at the same time. "You have a temperature preference? I usually go all hot but..." she gave a bit of pause as multiple shower heads began to pour water and steam from the floor up to her neck. There was another of these which could do the same for the lad, but she wouldn't want him to feel too out of sorts. "Soaps to the left, washing utensils to the right..." she mused seeming to go on with the process of showering without much extra thought.

Of course Yugi was still standing there; nothing about this mansion made any sense. Everything he saw was what normal people would consider beyond overindulgent, but surely it costed only pocket change to the Ashikaga family. Still, it was a bit jarring to see. Yugi hadn't exactly grown up in poverty or anything. He'd become a teenager in what was likely the second, third or fourth-most ridiculous mansions currently in Japan. This one however, was undoubtedly ten times more luxurious than the runner-up... if not ten times more so than the next nine mansions combined. And to think, Kimiko had the nerve to say this bathroom was similar to most others in the mansion. "Is that supposed to make it better? That doesn't make it better," he stated.

Existential crisis about bathrooms aside, Yugi went about his business. While taking care of said business, he heard Kimiko mention temperature preferences for showers. Yugi himself was occupied with a toilet at the time, but... he had time to think. How much of the other world bled out into this one? There was something he'd yet to test, something he hadn't given any real consideration to until now. With that thing in mind, he didn't answer Kimiko immediately. No, it wasn't until he left the toilet and washed his hands that he even thought to address the matter. What seemed to be a double-sided shower was entered without so much as a word, and Yugi found himself sprayed by the same allegedly 'all hot' water Kimiko set for herself. "Huh," he mused, wholly unbothered by the temperature he felt. "I can't feel the heat. . ."

Was the lifestyle of the Ashikaga's overindulgent? Probably, but everyone within the household earned their own money, it wasn't like they didn't have it to spend. In Kimiko's case she'd gone out of her way to buy things she wanted, needed and had the ability to utilize. Her well designed bathroom space was one such thing. As she stood under the heat of the water, Yugi claimed that the other bathrooms in the house being like this didn't make it better. "Of course it does. When people stay in the other rooms, they all get a nice luxury bath..." she said as if making her house into a hotel basically made it perfectly acceptable for her to live the way she did. Then again, Kimiko was the sort of individual who didn't believe in sparing an expense when she could have something great.

Ah, but greatness came in many forms. And after using the toilet, Yugi joined her in the shower and while she was giving her body its first scrub the lad made the claim that he couldn't feel the temperature of the water. It was definitely hot, as hot as it could be. Kimiko was sure of this. Her own skin didn't hold the heat well in this moment but given their lives in the other world, it implied that Yugi even in his human form, was enough Akashi to be able to withstand almost scalding temperatures. "You can't feel the heat? That's impressive... another win for the game world to our world conversion," she said. "I wonder if we got other buffs..." she mentioned seeming to find it worth pondering. What other things could they do besides use their active powers? Were these showers pointless because the couldn't really get dirty? Did Yugi now just have a resting temperature? Was it possible they could slip and wake up as one of their avatars instead of themselves? That would make life exceedingly complicated for the pair.

Well, that wasn't exactly the point. Having the same time of bathroom throughout the mansion made things more fair for others, sure, but Yugi spoke specifically about the ridiculous and unnecessary state of a bathroom in general. There was only so much of that point he'd ever be able to get across, though. Kimiko lived a ridiculous life without being such an outlandish individual; that alone kept his clause from being a complaint of any sort. He could leave it at that.

Yugi hadn't been expecting a random buff to heat tolerance due to a Dragonoid form he didn't even sign up for. Now that he had it though, he couldn't really complain. Washing dishes would never again be a matter of finding water hot enough to clean them effectively, but not hot enough to burn the flesh from his bones. Never again would he visit a foreign shower and have to figure out someone else's dial-turning to heat-production ratio. For presumably the rest of his life, he could just let loose maximum heat and feel no discomfort! "Dude, I think I just became a god," he mused triumphantly. Those other buffs to the pair based on their isekai adventure would be something well worth looking into. For now though, Yugi would focus on bathing. He made himself clean with a shower more complex than he should have been comfortable with, and by the time it was all done, he was sauntering about the girl's bedroom bare as the day he was born. "So, what now? I'm trying to ignore the fact that my dumb ass didn't bring any extra underpants. I can go without through seeing a seamstress I guess, but I don't know if I can trust you with my unfiltered junk while sleeping. Well... I'm not sure if I want to be capable of that trust either, but... you get the point."

Yugi was a god? Apparently resistance to warm temperatures was enough to make that declaration. "I feel like that is a pretty low mark for godhood. Though I won't deny the usefulness of that particular buff," Kimiko mused. Actually now that she was thinking about it. She had a very easy time drying off. Her hair didn't stay too wet nor did her body after she got out of the shower. Hm, perhaps there was actually some goodness to come of the world crossing they'd done so recently.

Whatever the case a full shower later and Kimiko was also standing in her bedroom dried off and naked. Of course, she could always get more clothes and fully planned to get herself into some lingerie or pajamas depending on how she felt. Of course, Yugi himself spoke of his lack of underpants. And what they would do about it. All the while Kimiko seemed to be staring at his manhood. He'd just mentioned not really trusting her around his man parts and he was likely right to feel that way. She likely looked a bit like a predator right just now as she began listing some options while never changing the point of her focus. "Well there are obviously some options..." she mentioned about Yugi's lack of undergarments. "I could make the extra connection back to your box and let you get some undies," she said that option was likely the most sensible. "Or I could... see if I can pull you some out. I mean I did have a bunch of stuff made for you... so there isn't any reason I don't have access to all that stuff, and it was just silk boxers and the like it shouldn't be world breaking~" she mused. Both options she listed technically had her using the vault he'd given her though to different purposes. There was also the super secret extra option, which was Kimiko sending a message for someone to buy some and leave them outside of her door. But she figured he wouldn't like that particular option, so she was keeping it on the back burner just in case. Maybe there was a way to soften the blow of it.

Just as he'd spoken about his distrust of Kimiko with his unguarded manhood, he saw the proof in her face. Rather, the proof he saw was in her line of vision, which marked his tool as if it were the flag to signify a race's finish-line. As if he hadn't done enough with it already, Yugi's member decided to react to this brazen and possessive staring by twitching its way toward another rise. Was a look enough to do him in? No, it wasn't the look─ it was the purpose in that look. "Why do I feel like those options end in me needing another shower before we do anything later?" he wondered aloud.

Almost surprisingly, there were some legitimate options given. Kimiko could make a connection to his place of residence. That wouldn't suffice without them making a return, unless she'd already made the link when... oh right; she did have one. The other option given was to make use of things from the other world, as a decently-sized list of things had been made for him. If there was a chance of accidentally becoming one of his Avatars, he definitely didn't want to increase it by equipping Artifacts that would draw out one of the Avatars' powers. "Hmm. I don't think it's a good time to trust magic clothing. Going into..." Yugi paused. The realistic option was to simply fetch a pair of undergarments from his drawers at home, but... he couldn't let her just randomly reach into those, lest she pull out an old dirty secret or five. Clearing his throat, Yugi decided his best course of action was to approach the bed... and flop onto it, fully nude and disregarding all consequences of his nakedness. "Y'know what? Fuck it; dicks out for Harambe! If something weird happens, I'll enjoy it now and pretend I didn't enjoy it later!" he said in a huff, eyes closed throughout the speech.

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast