Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashikaga Mansion

Kimiko and Tsukiko were indeed both strange individuals. When they were younger, they'd been inseparable to the point that the true depth of Tsukiko's illness was something that partially contributed to a strange shift in Kimiko's interests. Once upon a time a young Kimiko had claimed to she would learn how to communicate with the dead, so she'd never have to give up her best friend. And Tsukiko was the type of person who did not feel emotionally drained while hanging out with Kimiko so they served to help each other a great deal. Whatever the case, Yugi's joke about girl's night turned into a dealer's choice included facials. Something like that could be taken a ton of ways and Kimiko took them in all necessary ways, including the dirty ones. "Oh? Yeah well they are the best... gotta help maintain that youthful appearance. I had one today it was pretty great~" she said offering a sly wink. Adding a facial to his haircare was hardly something to worry about. Since he was now properly situated at the wash basin she walked around the other side. She chose a gentle cleanser and toner to be used on his face while making the water for his hair luke warm.

As for measurements and dirty secrets she had several things to say. "80/57/80... are my measurements. As for dirty secrets, I'll need a bit more guidance than that~" she mused as she began the process of washing his face. A little bit of water and some gentle tingling bubbles would be moved along his face and jaw. Gently as it would dirt would be lifted from his pores as those circular motions were used to massage around his face. It also smelled a bit minty but that made it one of Kimiko's favorites as far as its cleansing properties were concerned. A cabinet of heated, damp and sterile towels would be used to remove it keeping his pores open before the application of a toner. All the while missing eyes, nose and mouth for obvious reasons. She'd definitely done this before but it was all worth it because it was a great opening to her actual plan for the day.

"Oh?" Yugi questioned. Ah yes, he did remember the occasion of Kimiko's earlier... face mask. It was definitely a great moment. "Well, indulgent as you are, you should go for another at some point. I think it'd be pretty easy to get enough stuff for it." A chortle slipped through Yugi's nose as the cleansing of his face began. Interesting. When he spoke of facials, the implication of actually wanting one was not intended. Still, he wasn't going to say no after the process started.

Not long after starting, Kimiko decided to answer a question that wasn't really asked. She gave her measurements with the lightest prompting, and in a single moment made sense of all those hidden assets beneath the clothing she chose to wear. "That... makes a lot of sense. Without the clothes, it was kinda surprising you managed to hide all that. Mathematically, it doesn't sound too ridiculous now," he admitted. Ah, there were some dirty secrets to be shared on her part, were there? He'd be keen to find out whatever those were. "At your earliest convenience. I'd give my measurements, but silly me, I've never taken any for some reason. Maybe next time?"

Ah, the cheeky commentary returned almost vengefully. Statements about Kimiko's indulgent nature and the fact that she should seek another facial came with a bit of a laugh from Yugi as she actually began the process of something about his face. "I'm sure I will... I do like to make sure I am well taken care of. The skin care is top notch~" she mused. It really was great how easily such a thing was brought up again. Better still that it had no negative connotations. Kimiko had always worried she'd eventually be a bit much for most people, but Yugi himself seemed to be up to the challenge.

Among these challenges the wonderous understanding of her measurements and how she managed to hide the most of her assets beneath her clothing. Apparently without her clohting it'd been ridiculous imagining her hiding everything but with the numbers and associated experience it did not seem too strange now. "You'd be surprised at the magic of a really good seamstress and knowing what clothing does what for your shape can do for you," she said with a smirk crossing her lips. "I think I manage mostly unassuming pretty well... as far as my figure is concerned~" she added as she finished up work on his face. With the cleanser removed by warm towel and toner applied it'd be left to air dry for a few seconds while she busied herself with opening the packaging for a mask. "I'll have your measurements in a few hours... not to worry," she said most casually. "As for dirty secrets, hm." she gave it a bit of consideration but decided against answering directly. "I have a few but wouldn't it be more fun if you guessed. I'm sure I could nudge you to the right line of thought if I mentioned a couple of associated words. I used to run a club in middle school, but can you guess what it was?~" she asked in a teasing tone. "I can tell you, there are several hints of it. You wouldn't even need to know this me to figure it out~" she mused gently. Once upon a time, Ashikaga Kimiko had worn a ton of dark clothing, makeup and been obsessed with the occult and death in general. Ah, that was pretty obvious given her first Avatar was meant to be a transcendent necromancer at some point.

Kimiko liked making sure she was well-taken care of. Noted. As far as Yugi was concerned, she hardly had to put forth all of the effort herself. His brain was functioning at full pervert capacity after dealing with a swollen member for so long, so it was with zero difficulty that he blurted out a response. "Nothing to worry about. I'll take responsibility for that. Trust me, I think I'll always be willing to give you a facial~" he said in the most strangely lighthearted manner.

It was indeed some form of magic to conceal the figure of Ashikaga Kimiko so effectively, even if it wasn't so difficult to pull off mathematically. It was not true, however, that Kimiko managed any amount of unassuming visage with that little trick of hers. "Huh. I didn't expect you to be so very wrong about something. A perverted guy can always tell your figure's at least good, even if he can't tell exactly how good. Trust me on that. Besides, you can't stop people from seeing your face. Though, you might succeed at putting them off with the expression─" he chimed. Moving on, Kimiko addressed her alleged dirty secrets by granting Yugi's brain a chance to work. With his eyes closed and most of his body at rest, he sorted through clues mentally. A club in middle school? The options were almost a given. He didn't have to know the current version of her to figure out the answer? There were only a few other versions of the lass, and only one of them truly outstanding enough to be linked to a darker secret. Seventy-two seconds passed while Yugi perused his own mind, and then, he spoke. "You took the news that badly, huh? Must've been tough finding out the occult in this world had no answers to someone's death."

Strange. Yugi's next sentiment could be taken as deeply perverted but it was also exceedingly lighthearted. He'd always be willing to give her a facial... that was, "Good. I'll always be willing to take one~" she stated in an equally lighthearted manner. Of course, there were few things she'd always willingly take from Yugi but all those things she enjoyed were definitely at the top of the list. Moving on from tis point apparently Kimiko was quite wrong about the amount of unassuming she normally managed to be. According to Yugi, whose word as a pervert was worth more than any others, guys could always tell when girls had something going on underneath their clothes even if they weren't sure exactly what it was. What was more, he even claimed it was only possible to sometimes off-put men with the look on her face, but she still couldn't hide it. "You know what... that actually makes sense. I had noticed myself that my normal expression only seems to discourage in the moment. The real annoying ones will come back after putting their egos back together and try again. Still haven't figured out a surefire way to get rid of those types," she said giving it a gentle amount of thought. All the while she laid a mask down on Yugi's face and placed a clean warm towel on top of his closed eyes for the sake of keeping circulation under his eyes to a maximum, avoiding bags.

"That will do for now... it's pre-wash time," she said gathering a bit of a similarly based product to the ones she'd chosen for shampoo and conditioner and soaking the hair on his head in that. It worked both to detangle and strip the first layers of gunk from his hair. Opening up the entirety of his head to a deep cleanse which was always needed when routines were being altered. Ah, and after just a few seconds he apparently had something to say, she took the news of her friends impending doom badly and it was a shame to find out this world's occult did not have the answers she was looking for? "Sou ka, that is amazing. Really spot on..." she mentioned with a smirk. "I did take it badly. She was my best friend and finding people who get me is pretty rare. The occult outside of a fantasy world does not really help, but it did help me make peace with the whole thing. I even once claimed I'd figure out a way to chat with her regardless, and once threatened to trap her soul and keep it with me. Not something I could have actually done at the time but I can't say I like losing anything..." she clarified the greater details.

Though Yugi's eyes did not open, his brow rose when Kimiko spoke again. She'd always be willing to take one, she said. What an interesting admission. It was ludicrous to think anyone of sound mind and responsible activity would say something like that. In all fairness, this was far from the first time something so ridiculous fell from Kimiko's mouth. "Uh-huh. I'll keep that in mind," he declared. He wasn't exactly sure what else to say; it seemed he was busy being dumbfounded by excitement. His crotch was probably speaking loudly enough to make up the difference anyway. As for getting rid of those who approached Kimiko in spite of her off-putting expression, there was no known way to deter them... but one surefire way to defer instead. "As the alleged Warlock of Wrath, I freely offer my services! I'm not sure if you know this or not, but checking people for undeserved crappy ego is one of my favorite things to do."

Soon, there was an unfamiliar plaster-like substance being applied to Yugi's face. With this, came the placement of a warm cloth over his eyes. He didn't seem very keen on opening his eyes, but it now seemed he wouldn't be doing so regardless. The first washing of his hair began whilst he could only feel it. While that all took place, they spoke of Kimiko's past dealings with her middle school Occult Club, and the reason behind its creation. She claimed she'd once even threatened to trap her friend's soul and keep possession of it. To that, Yugi laughed. "That sounds like you taken to an extreme. At least everything worked out in the end, right? I wouldn't recommend making that threat again now, though; it could be taken seriously. I doubt it'll be long before death is your plaything entirely," he surmised, having rather high expectations of the girl's developmental speed.

"Be sure to do so..." Kimiko couldn't help the quippy remarks. She truly would always be willing to ah... take the money shot so to speak. Whether that was directly to her face, on her body or down her throat did not seem to matter too much to the lass. Perhaps that was a strange kink to have, but she'd yet to hear a negative bit of commentary about the things that she took interest in. Moreover apparently Yugi was willing to help her with the problem of her egotistical and entitled male following. A smirk came to her face as she took in that information. "Hai hai, I can promise you'll have work if that's the job you'd like. And you'll be able to check the egos of all until your heart is content," her words were joking but also the fair truth of the situation.

Moving on from that point she got the first wash of his hair done as his mask settled on his face. He seemed quite relaxed aside from the perpetual tent he was pitching. The fact that he had no idea of her plans for a moment like this made the entire thing that much more entertaining as a build up. Even as they continued having more civil conversation, Kimiko would only do so much work before she scratched the itch she was creating for herself. "Yeah, everything worked out great. Finding her of all people in the other world was probably one of the best things that could have happened for me," she said. Even though Atlantis had been in the sort of state she couldn't appreciate, getting it where it needed to be and finding her best friend was among the best things that could have ever happened. Seeing her happy and healthy and knowing their friendship could continue neigh infinitely was the best part. "And I wouldn't say something like that unless I meant it. I can already hold souls in that cage I picked up... but I don't know yet if I have a limit on their types~" she mused ever so gently. All the while she gave his hair the first rinse until the water ran clear again. All the water on her floors was triple filtered to avoid mineral deposits. One literally couldn't be cleaner than one could in her wing of this house. She was almost prepared to begin a proper shampooing but first she'd need to remove the mask from his face. Once it was all dry, it could be peeled off in a single piece which she would take to doing leaving the cloth over his eyes all the while. Additionally at her own thoughts about it she'd step away opening one of those silvery portals to a drawer in her bedroom containing an unopened variety pack of condoms in Yugi's size. A smirk crossed her face as she picked one with a special lubricant for both of their pleasure and thought over the best time to apply it.

"Right," the lad confirmed. Without a doubt, that tidbit of information was never going to leave his mind. Hell, he may even find it pushed to the surface at inopportune moments in the future. Now that Yugi had agreed to attend school more frequently, would he walk right into the issue of mid-class, badly timed erections just before being called to the front of the room? That had always been a frightening thought throughout early puberty, and now it had returned just briefly. He had something better to think of though, at least in the form of venting general frustrations against idiots stepping into his newly-claimed territory. "I'll take it. Always wanted to look like a badass," he commented.

Yugi could commiserate with the plight of Kimiko's past self in many ways. The struggle of dealing with the impending doom of a loved one, trying and failing to find answers, and finding them alive and better than ever in an incredible fantasy world─ they were all common points between the two. The only difference, in fact, was the death of Yumi, something he still hadn't figured out since finding her alive again. "I know the feeling. I couldn't even believe it was Yumi we found in Eonis, until she confirmed it herself. It was such a relief, I didn't know what to do with myself for the longest time." With that information shared between the two, Yugi was given a quick explanation of that strange cage the Avatar Miki acquired. Of course holding souls was its purpose. She picked it up during a journey to the underworld, as a Necromancer seeking transcendence. Such a perfect pickup. "You should definitely find out. It might combo well with some things," he said with knowledge of her storage realm's capabilities yet to be unlocked.

Smirking. Kimiko spent a lot of her time now smirking, smiling and being in a generally good mood. Whether they were discussing food, games or debauchery she was in general just very happy to be around Yugi. What was more this lingering effect on her person made their entire interactions that much more interesting. Moreover Yugi agreed to taking on the job of protecting her from other entitled men and claimed it would give him a chance to be badass. "You do have your moments. I'd enjoy witnessing more~" she mused. Overall she found his moments entertaining to watch. If they were being enacted on her behalf all the better, though it was strange to think she enjoyed that as an aide. Whatever, it probably just fed into their on going, and developing relationship dynamic.

Hair was being washed in the meantime and he was discussing is similar situation. For him finding his younger sister post her death was something good and amazing and unbelievable. "It's quite a bit of good fortune. We should celebrate~" she said those words and meant them, in two very different ways. One of those ways had something to do with actual involvement of his sister and her best friend, but the other was her intention for this entire situation. That condom she had opened with a hand and teeth as she finished cleansing his hair the first time. Subsequently, she'd take to carefully lowering his zipper and if she freed him she'd very simply go about sheathing the tool at hand. All the while she continued on with the conversation concerning the avatar Miki and her transcendentalism. "Hai hai, I'll make sure to give it a more thorough inspection a bit later. Those words make it sound like I am going to find out something shocking later~" she mentioned, having knowledge of the sorts of things Yugi built into her one gift, she wouldn't be surprised if she discovered a 'well of souls' type feature somewhere along the line. Regardless there were to be more pressing matters soon enough, as she slipped into his lap in this reclining chair and took up washing his hair a second time while aligning herself panties pushed to the side to slide down onto his cock.

Yugi did have his moments, but they weren't exactly the moments he wanted for himself. Most of them were simply a loss of composure, or something to that effect. He'd call those moments embarrassing if Kimiko and her various forms didn't seem interested in them for some strange reason. "I'd like some better moments. Whenever I have them, you'll be the first to see. Well... maybe the second. Whoever's ass I'm kicking might get to see first," Yugi said, laughing at the thought of some hypothetical future.

Moving on, Kimiko claimed they should celebrate good fortune. Sadly, there was only one thing Yugi could think of that would count as celebratory. Perhaps it was the fault of his incessant erection, or perhaps it was simply the way his mind always worked; he couldn't currently tell. Luckily for him, he obviously wasn't the only person thinking that way. He heard a strange tearing sound, then moments later, he felt a hand upon the zipper of his pants. The lass continued speaking as if nothing was amiss, all while releasing his groin and sliding an unexpected condom onto it. He still couldn't see a thing. She was talking about experiencing something shocking later, and he was in shock at that very moment. "So what, we're just gonna keep carrying on like you're no─ah!" It was too late to speak a proper sentence, obviously. Ah yes, the washing of his hair had already begun, and with it came the sudden straddling of his manhood. The moment of insertion was right in the middle of a would-be sentence, effectively halting even his thoughts in an instant. "Right... yeah. Celebrating."

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast