Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashikaga Mansion

According to Yugi, his Giyu avatar had been an exercise in Time Lord regeneration. He apparently felt comfortable so that one came out more like him than his other ones. Kimiko looked at the lad for just a second framing his face and seeing it through those same eyes for a moment. "Yeah definitely more like your face.. that hair was something else though... so much fluff. He had to have gone a bit crazy with the hairs," she said with a chuckle. Of course she had no problem with his appearance as it was currently but that hair on Giyu was the stuff of legends.

Ah, but they were bouncing around a bit. Apparently the idea of sexy toothbrushing was foreign as a concept. "Food is different. That is more of that innocent to the H thing we were talking about before. Toothbrushing show seems like it would be pretty easy as well..." she said with a firm nod. Perhaps she'd actually try it later. Yugi did seem interested enough for her to give it a fair bit of thought. Just like all other things they discussed, she'd file it away for their later combined enjoyment.

Ah, the hairs came back with a vengeance though. According to Yugi, he'd not done much with his hair in years, definitely hadn't seen a barber or anything of the sort. That was sort of amazing to Kimiko. She was the sort to look after herself to an extreme but that being said there was also a lot to be said about his current look. "The weird ones bugged me when I was making Miki. I am extra conscious of it, knowing I could have to wear the face. Don't want to be a person making one of those helmet only characters or anything~" she said with confidence. "Besides I did mention I have a spa up here. The hairdresser isn't in but... I could do it if you wanted..." she said ever so carefully. Not because she felt like she wasn't able to, but she didn't want to be too pushy. She definitely had enough experience given her friendship with Tsukiko to be able to be a hairdresser, manicurist and pedicurist if she needed to be.

Suddenly, Kimiko was staring into his face while comparing it to the former Avatar, Giyu. At this point, it would be more accurate to compare his visage with that of Xiao, who served as Giyu's upgrade/replacement in a way. Her commentary gave a few interesting implications. Did Ashikaga Kimiko have some strange thing for mullets? He didn't really intend to go back to that look, nor did he believe it'd be easy to maintain one of that quality in real life. "Am I about to be on the receiving end of a really weird confession?" he asked, finding the query almost necessary.

Apparently, Kimiko thought a 'toothbrushing show' would be easy to pull off. His mind was taking him nowhere, maybe due to its continued lack of blood flow, or maybe because he was thinking too hard about an answer. From the looks of things though, he'd find out what she had in mind eventually. He'd never imagined himself being excited about something so very simple. Ah, but that was an effect he seemed to be suffering a lot over the past six months of his strange life. "You're gonna do a sexy toothbrushing thing? Is it weird that I'm really interested in seeing that?" he asked, still working on some sort of visual to the whole thing.

Beyond thoughts of provocative dental care, there were still thoughts of hair care. He had little to no interest in dealing with his hair, lest he become obsessive compulsive over every individual strand. So long as it was all somewhat messy, he could ignore it entirely, but... he wouldn't really mind having it styled perfectly. It seemed Kimiko herself was willing to do something about that. What an interesting thing to bring up. Yugi took a moment to think, deciding she'd be looking at him more often than he'd be looking at himself. Who could he trust better with his image than the person who'd most want to enjoy it? "Hmm. I guess if you did it, I wouldn't have to check and make sure you don't... hate it or anything. Lucky you; I have a really hard time thinking straight while I've got a boner. I'm up for it. Onegaishimasu!" he said after several seconds of thought.

As Kimiko framed Yugi's face she found herself appreciating his visage just a bit. She definitely had a preference for the more natural form of his face. And in actuality if she could have both that and that wild and crazy hair she'd likely find herself in a great position in her life. She gave it a stark bit of consideration, even giving a gentle nibble to that bottom lip of hers as Yugi chose to question whether or not he'd be on the receiving end of a strange confession. "Just a little confession. A little crazy fluff with the hair is always a good thing. I'm probably a bit weird, but the hair was one of Giyu's best features. Definitely top three," she said with a firm nod. She couldn't even explain what it was she liked about it.

Moving on from that to oral hygiene there was the matter of this toothbrush related eroticism. Apparently, Yugi was pretty interested in seeing something like that and wondered if his interest was weird. Kimiko couldn't help but smile as she shook her head no to his question secondary question while answering the first. "Well, yes. I am gonna give it a bit of thought and I'll put it together because it interests you. There is nothing weird about it though... we've already had the chat about how innocent things set minds ablaze. Innocent things done with purposeful sexy intentions are bound to be interesting~" she said seeming to be fine with the random deviance applied to something as simple as toothbrushing.

And then back to hair, so strange this conversation was. Apparently, Yugi would let her be the one to modify his hair. She was also in luck? He couldn't think straight while having a boner going and agreed without much hesitation at all. "Okay, good to know. Whenever I want to do something a bit weird, make sure you have a boner first. Gotcha~" she said offering a little wink. Of course, all that was really necessary was probably a wash and a condition. Whatever gunk was in his hair just had to go... and then she could see the truth of the fluff. "Anyways, if you wanted that... the spa's like five doors down... if you wanted to get it done before your go at your next character creation..." she mused just a bit. Fluff could be upon her any minute. It could be glorious.

"Plus for fluff," he gathered. "Sou ka." Suddenly, Yugi was wondering if the return of his old mullet would be a worthwhile endeavor. What sort of reaction would that garner? Probably one with a very satisfying ending. Alas, he couldn't just go back to that sort of maintenance. Perhaps there was something just close enough.

Innocent, yet purposeful─ that sounded like something right up his alley. Yugi had a thing for the slight discretion Kimiko tended to show when being a deviant, even though her words were just as frequently more direct than anything. Life was becoming more interesting by the day. More interesting still, was Kimiko's assertion that she could get or do what she wanted, so long as he had an erection that kept him from thinking properly. Yugi scoffed. "Bold of you to assume it's that simple! Sure, it might work, but you'd also be signing yourself up to deal with the boner. I can't keep one for too long, y'know? It already affects my brain, so it would probably make me permanently stupid eventually. I'm sure we don't want that problem~" he quipped.

Sadly, he'd soon be dealing with the discomfort of walking with one such erection. Five doors down was the spa Kimiko spoke of. Yugi groaned at the thought, gulping down his drink while sliding toward the bed's edge. Five doors was quite the trek in a place like this, but he'd probably manage to lose the boner successfully in making the trip. "Right. Walking six miles through the house to the spa. I need to walk this thing off anyway, so... after you~" he insisted. That may have been an oversight, however. . .

There was a strange acceptance for the odd preference that Kimiko admitted to. In truth, she did not just expect such a change, nor did she truly expect the lad to want to take up such maintenance on his own. In truth, she'd be just as happy caring for such a thing herself and keeping hair up was not really that difficult. If he truly wanted they could make days of that sort of activity. Regardless, up keep of such things in the other world were hardly things to think about. The here and now as something very different. There was a happy smile on her face as she finished off her own drink in the moment, how nice these moments were. Oh, well there were other things as well. Apparently, if Kimiko used the method of getting what she wanted by giving Yugi boners she'd be required to deal with the boners. A devilish grin passed over her face in a moment like this as she mirrored his own speech. "Bold of you to assume that dealing with a boner isn't exactly what I want out of this situation. This situation is an absolute win for me~" she countered with all the seriousness she normally possessed. This young man would eventually know the truth, she was enough of a pervert to be thinking of sex all the time, actually having sex all of the time wouldn't be a problem for her.

Beyond that, they'd agreed to the movement though Yugi managed to sound a bit discontent at the idea of the trek he was still ready to make it. "Come on, Yugi... it's not that far~" she mused. She opened her bedroom door for them and slipped out. In a moment like this Kimiko's shameless behavior became absolutely obvious. No one would be on her floor at this hour, so she'd casually stroll about in just her underwear with the lad right behind her. And he was behind her. She'd reach up, tossing those fluffy locks of hers about, revealing the skin of her back glimpses of her bra straps and her underwear along the way as she walked along. They'd reach that state of the art spa room, but she did not think Yugi would be losing that boner of his any time soon.

Indeed, there were various victories to be counted on both sides of this exchange. There would be no complaints from Yugi, nor would there be any expectations that weren't stellar. "Then we have an agreement~" he said, taking that entire discussion as the creation of a verbal contract. "Shake on it?" He offered, but it wasn't a hand he extended. No, in keeping with their current form of conversation, what Yugi offered to solidify the agreement was his crotch, thrusting it forward. "Or we could air-shake. I shake this, you shake something, we act like that counts as legally binding─" That ramble came to an abrupt halt as Yugi waved it all off. It was time to climb out of bed and get moving toward...

Oh. The mobile Kimiko was not at all en route to her clothes. She said it wasn't that far to the spa room, but she was sauntering off in provocative undergarments without a care in the world. Talk about a way to make long trips longer. He followed along, figuring there was little point to grabbing his shirt on the way if she was going out like that. "Right. Thirty miles," he corrected. The entire way out, he was going to be watching the girl's backside. It came as no surprise that she began flaunting flesh and accentuating garments, making every step even more of a nightmare for the lad. Hell, Yugi even thought he'd be more comfortable with this walk if he let his dick hang loose. At least then, he wouldn't be crushing it beneath his trousers while moving forward. "Not that far. Pretty sure you meant to say not that fair," he griped when they had only just left the bedroom.

"Of course we do~" she said of their coming agreement. Strangely the shake that Yugi offered was one which was of his crotch instead of his hand, she giggled at the thought. She'd would have gladly accepted such a shake or even his agreement of a shake and a shake. "Anything can count as the collateral for a legally binding exchange, as long as both parties agree to the value~" she chimed giving a gentle wiggle of her hips as she too exited the bed and headed for the door. They were quite a pair and they definitely spent way more time saying flirty words to each other than doing anything else.

The common factor in their interactions thus far had been they both seemed to be putting off the idea of an actual sexual encounter in favor of other things. Much like in the other world, other things required their immediate attention. Even so, she would have gladly taken a break from any line of thought to pursue their combined deviance. As they began their trek down the hall, Yugi extended the distance he claimed it would be by quite a bit. Seeing the movements of her body she gave a quick glance over her shoulder while seeming to stretch just a little. Her arms over her head she seemed to be purposefully teasing him, but her movements were pretty innocent and aligned to the casual walk she was taking. All the way up that veil of hair would go only to flow all the way back down to her waist where it rested in general. "What isn't fair about this? I haven't done a thing~" she teased knowing full well that she was teasing on purpose. A door would be passed and another wasn't too far behind but she also seemed to be in no real rush to get where she was going either, she liked the idea that his eyes were on her. She enjoyed the fact that she could distract him both with her body and her conversation. It was a good exchange, besides this was doing nothing but riling her up as well. What else would he say, how much more obvious would it become that he was turned on? How long would it be before they said 'screw it' and well... screwed? These were the kinds of things that were on Kimiko's mind.

"Anything, huh..." the lad mused. Yugi was waist-deep in a pit of ridiculousness, and he was fully content to dive deeper. There wasn't much choice after witnessing that hip wiggle, and further taking note of every little movement she so obviously made on purpose down the hall. Only one of five doors down, and he wasn't even sure what to look at. Something about a pair of undergarments left just enough hidden to tease, but just enough exposed to titillate beyond all reason.

Of course, Kimiko was going to claim she hadn't done a thing... while exposing more of her backside otherwise hidden beneath hair. Was she trying to be assaulted in the hallway of her own home? If she wasn't, then she was doing herself no real favors in continuing those antics. In actuality, he'd be the only one doing her a favor by showing such restraint! The question was, how long would said restraint last? Not too long, Yugi believed─ the banter upkeep wasn't helping very much. "Sure you did," he said, insisting that she'd done something. As they prepared to pass the second door, Yugi pointed just ahead of Kimiko's location to exemplify exactly where he was mentally. "You dropped something. Right there. See it?"

"Yep!" There was a little pop of her lips with the p on the end of that word, but it didn't really matter. She'd come to take more amusement in keeping Yugi's attention as they moved through the hall towards the spa room she had in mind for his hair day. She wondered if he could keep up the restraint he was currently showing as they moved. By the time they reached the second door, it became obvious he could not.

Why? Well, he made the claim she'd dropped something. He'd been staring at her this whole time so surely he wouldn't just be misleading her for any random reason, right? Yes, it had to be some sort of honest mistake and it was all she could do to look genuinely shocked and come to a stop. She bent over at the waist her hips swaying just a little from left to right while her bottom was up in the air in those little lace panties. "I'm not sure I see what you're talking about here, Yugi~" she said as her hand met the floor with a flat palm against the floor. "I don't see or feel anything down here..." she mentioned seemingly innocent but as her hair fell around her body revealing more and more of her flesh the grin on her face couldn't be held back at all. This little dance of theirs was becoming a bit problematic.

Yugi was experiencing something of a problem─ one he wasn't even wholly conscious of. When they started walking through the hall, he quickly realized no others were present. Even so, any thought of someone showing up hardly registered as a threat while he walked behind the lass. That couldn't have been more clear than the moment Kimiko went along with his rather conspicuous ploy. It was without question that she stopped walking and bent over, palms to the floor and backside staring Yugi in the window of his soul. Oh... she was even going to play along further.

Kimiko allegedly couldn't see or feel anything in the floor, but he was certain something had been dropped. His forward stride hadn't come to a stop yet, so surely he could offer assistance... as he was halted by the act of his stiff cock connecting with the bent-over girl's undercarriage. Ah, sweet relief, if only slightly. That momentary pressure was so satisfying, there was only a second of time passing before he started throbbing against her, hands grasping at her waist as if he intended to be truly helpful. "Really? There was definitely something there, and it looked really important! You sure you can't see or feel anything?" he asked. In fairness, it wasn't as if the hall was incredibly well-lit at this hour. She must have been suffering a bit of night blindness. Whatever the case, problematic was definitely the descriptor for this exchange they frequently shared. . .

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast