Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashikaga Mansion

Yugi claimed to want better moments. Strangely he claimed she would either be the first or second to witness his impending greatness. "I'll be sure to keep an eye out. I can't have someone whose ass you're kicking get the drop on me~" she said playfully. Of course she meant this, she planned to see all Yugi had in mind for dealing with the constant problems one like herself faced when it came to peers and those who wished for more than they could possibly bargain for. Beyond this point though she'd been carefully exposing his manhood, making sure a condom was in place and even preparing herself to mount it.

By the time he thought to question this, he was mid-sentence and she was lowering herself onto him. "Aaah!~ I don't really know what you were getting at..." she mused teasingly. "It is perfectly normal to take a seat while in a spa. The seat just looked so inviting I couldn't really say no~" Yes, that was the idea though. Strangely the lass seemed both distracted and not. Still willingly massaging his scalp while having her insides rubbed as she moved her hips. "And yes, it's definitely a celebration!~" she would from that point forward move her body chasing a deep tingle within her loins as she scratched an itch developed over time. All the while she be rubbing his scalp moving her hips, up and down and in tiny circles beginning to knock away at her own depths with him as the object of her usage. She saw no problem with this... and his maintained erection and lack of protest said he didn't either.

There were two people in this room who had no idea what Yugi was getting at. By the time Kimiko counted herself as one of them, Yugi had already forgotten even his spoken words. In keeping with the topic though, Kimiko spoke of taking the 'inviting' seat that happened to be in front of her, simply because doing so was normal in a spa. One couldn't argue with the logic... nor could Yugi manage an argument against anything at the time. His mouth was slightly agape, but words seemed nowhere near the tip of his tongue. It was fine to have zero words though, wasn't it? This was a celebration, after all. Besides, he could stand to offer some sort of payment for the hair-washing service... even if it seemed he was the one being paid, from his own perspective.

Lo and behold, the young man would eventually find words in that occupied brain of his. It was with no small amount of effort that he managed to produce them between this gasp and that moan, but he could at least manage coherence. "So... this is how we celebrate now? If so, I should tell you that every day is national something-or-other day. I celebrate all of them," he insisted, knowing the denizens of the internet had an interesting habit of making a holiday of every calendar day in a year. If this was their confirmed method of celebrating something, he'd have an excuse to celebrate for no legitimate reason at all!

Kimiko knew that Yugi would have no arguments to offer her. In the last 24 hours he'd not said no to a single sexual offer she'd made to him. Beyond that with him always at the ready she could easily satisfy her own sexual desires. It was fun as a notion always having him as a ready and willing participant regardless of when or how she decided sex was on the table. But she also wasn't unfair in the slightest, so if he made a similar decision she too would go along with it.

Speaking of going along with something she finished massaging his scalp and finger separating locks of his hair. She'd reached all aspects of him with sudsy Acai Berry goodness and as such she should begin rinsing his hair again. A small hose taken up she sprayed water along his hair line, making clear water carry the soapy residue from his hair down the drain. All the while those movements of her hips never seemed to cease. Beyond that the lad eventually found words and what interesting ones they were. He made the claim that if this was how the celebrated that there were always holidays to celebrate and that he apparently would celebrate them all. "Yes. I figure if it's just the two of us we should always celebrate this way~" she mused as the tingles began deep in her spine. This was mostly because she'd lowered herself into his lap, beginning a spinning grind as she aimed to cleans the hairs on the back of his neck. Deciding both to hold him closer and to put less outward movement in. Doing so was great for her, causing her to moan happily as she rocked her hips. "And if you celebrate all the national and international holidays... I have to celebrate them with you. Your happiness is my happiness~" she claimed with a wide grin. "Just make sure you let me know when the holidays are extra special~" she moaned as she planted her lips against the side of his recently cleaned cheek. Having successfully reached the point of cleaning his hair. The water would stop momentarily as she reached for the bottle of conditioner changing her angle just a little. Obviously this was fine right? Enjoyable for them both? She continued rocking those hips of hers even as the pressure and building sensation reached its maximum. By the time it happened she was properly aligned again and sinking herself back down into his lap. Sharing two very interesting words with him as her sex tensed around him. "I'm cumming♥!~"

Such debauchery as celebration between just the two of them seemed like the perfect plan to Yugi. Whether observing birthdays, victory, or a long-awaited meeting after even a few long hours apart, he could easily enjoy a jubilee of this particular type. "... Bet," Yugi asserted, the most blatant of grins on his face. He wondered if things would have been even better if he could see, but thought the better of it. No, without sight at the time, every little thing was a great surprise. He couldn't rightly consider losing an advantage like that.

It seemed they would both be celebrating every random holiday as decided by the internet. Shared happiness was an interesting concept. It was quite strange, but something Yugi could find himself getting behind quite easily. Well... there were quite a few things Yugi could see himself getting behind with ease, but the primary object happened to be atop him at the time. Perhaps later, he'd enact that vision. This round of hair treatment seemed to be approaching its end, so there was a chance that... oh, no. Yugi was approaching his end just as rapidly, and so, too, was Kimiko herself. Yugi assumed himself alone in this situation for a moment, thinking only to distract himself with ongoing banter. "Sure, but what do we do for the extra special ones?" he questioned. Moments later, an announcement from Kimiko and the accompanying tension of her womanhood took the lad by surprise. She was what now? "Eh?! What? I thought I was early!" he blurted out mere seconds before that poor condom became far fuller than it ever would be via his tool alone. Shock seemed to act only as fuel to the fire in his case; that was even sooner than he'd already been expecting.

Another agreement. Kimiko could see the lad's face from her vantage point and knew he was smiling about the whole of it. Of course they could celebrate any and every holiday and victory with debauchery. And of course, she'd be more than willing to be both aggressor and receiver of any and all attempts. Such a thing she viewed innately as fair. "Deal. Kiss on it!" she said leaning her face into his and meeting his lips with her own for a brief moment.

Then again it had to be brief, considering she had an announcement to make and other things to do. Yugi had begun talking of what to do for extra special holidays. Hm, she had to think about that... "Dealer's fantasy choice!" she chimed, knowing that special holidays should lead to special treatment. Regardless there was the impending doom of her in a moment like this which was apparently greeted with confusion and the spilling of Yugi's own seed within the condom she'd placed on him. According to the lad himself, he thought he'd been early. A nice moan and relieved smile crossed the face of one Ashikaga Kimiko. She'd yet to remove herself from his lap and was content to remove the cover from his eyes instead. A moment of eye contact was required here and now, to accentuate her point. "You weren't early, Yugi. By that I mean as long as you are willing to see me through even after the fact, you can feel free to cum as you like~ I really don't mind at all~" she mused happily pecking his lips. Only after such a moment was settled would she even try to begin separating their bodies, so she could add the leave-in conditioner to his hair and see what kind of fluff she got to work with.

And so, a deal was made and sealed with a kiss Yugi never signed up for. Of course, not signing up for it was never going to stop the pursing of his lips against hers, briefly as contact lasted. It seemed short-lived, however, due to the necessity of further clarification. Their celebrations of 'special' holidays would be something chosen in the moment by whichever party had purpose. Much could be done with that. When the time to choose came around, Yugi wouldn't even know what to select from a thousand options. He did know one thing, though. "So rolling with the day for all the others, then? I wonder what today's supposed to be─" he said with fleeting curiosity.

Speaking of fleeting, Kimiko seemed content to flee after the most interesting announcement he'd heard all day. First and foremost was the announcement itself. He could let loose at will, so long as Kimiko was brought to satisfaction as well? Easily done, he thought. In fact, Yugi found himself having no issue remaining ready for another round immediately after ejaculation─ something he thought was a myth until experiencing it for himself. Oh... and here he was, experiencing that sensation once again while Kimiko tried separating them. Quickly, Yugi made use of his restored sight by pinpointing the girl's hips, taking hold of her and maintaining their current position. Whether she moved or not was of no concern to him, but he wasn't very fond of the whole separation thing presently. "I bet you don't mind. Hang on a minute, though. Y'know, just to uh... make sure the condom doesn't slip off from an early exit. Yeah. That'd be dangerous maybe. . ."

Yes, rolling with the special of the day for days without specific orientation brought about by either of them was definitely the way to go. "Hai hai, that sounds like it would be fairest. Besides... we could both have even more fun if we go about it that way~" she said seemingly pleased. It was a thing of note that he had nothing negative say, not about the sex, kisses or reckless abandon with which Ashikaga Kimiko approached all things sexual in their relationship. "I also wonder what today is, but I am sure like everything else, there is probably an app for that~" she stated plainly. She wasn't at all against a notification to find out what kind of day it was going to be and use it to plan a sexual adventure of a different sort every day of the year. That sounded like a grand use of her spare time in all actuality.

While Kimiko had started work to separate them, it seemed that Yugi was not so keen to have them be parted. She could still feel the firmness of his cock where it rested within her and now accompanying that feeling was the sensation of his hands upon her hips. What was this?? He claimed that it could be dangerous maybe. A smirk most wicked passed her lips as she settled against him. If he did not want to separate immediately, she had nothing against remaining in his lap. She'd instead go about her way detangling and applying the leave in conditioner to his hair while using a comb to detangle it from her current position. "Oh? Well I wouldn't want to flirt with unnecessary danger~" she teased gently. Even if there was no real risk involved, she had to admit that she enjoyed staying so close to him. And her current activity would leave her chest brushing against his. Her arms wrapped around his head and her face dangerously close to his own. What an oddly intimate thing they had going on here, even without him being buried within her core currently. Actually, the thought of that alone was a pretty solid turn-on for Kimiko, so she'd work at his hair, giving it the proper fluff and attention while remaining in the closest possible proximity.

What a plan. The future held every opportunity to celebrate any random, senseless thing with current activities as standard practice, while any legitimate holidays or celebrations could be observed with something more... out of the box, so to speak. Yugi agreed that there was much more fun to be had that way, and beyond that, Kimiko's mind was in the right place for the strange collection of 365+ 'national' holidays. "It's not much of an app at all. Type any random day into UrbanDictionary, and you'll see at least one random day. Looking them up now could be worth more than a laugh; that's pretty exciting," he admitted. There were no limits to the Aiba teen's perversion, and few limits to his bucket list. A few hundred selections as a guide was perhaps just what he needed to be decisive.

There was no opposition to Yugi's act of holding the lass in place. In fact, now that his eyes were uncovered, he had an interesting first-hand view of the most intriguing smirk. Kimiko's face showed a level of interest in the perverse that he never expected to see genuinely in a real human. The intimacy of their current position was one thing, but that particular connection was surreal. "Right? We don't want any weird accidents. Staying inside is usually the safer option," Yugi stated in the most casual manner, all while the truth revealed itself via... of course, that damn twitchy dick of his. He wasn't even certain what the cause was this time. It was probably some combination of five or six different things happening in the moment, none involving the conditioning of his hair.

A new and fun way to amuse themselves every single day... that sounded about right. Kimiko actually found herself genuinely looking forward to their future adventures. Of course, this could only be further punctuated by the knowledge of where to find the listing for these holidays. "Alright, adding to the list, scanning UrbanDictionary once a week for general outline of activities. Gotcha covered~" she mused seemingly pleased with yet another arrangement. In fact, Kimiko could see such a thing as a guide for their obviously near endless libido. She couldn't help but look forward to a future full of adventure for them.

Beyond that point, there would be the detangled masses of his hair and their now great smell as they air dried in her fingers. The happy incident of remaining in his lap promoted intimacy which she hadn't realized she wanted until it was happening. All done with that she reached over for a terry cloth towel to get rid of all the water droplets a top his head. Leaving his hair moisturized fluffy but only a little damp. But there were almost more important things to speak about... like happy accidents and staying inside. "I might be a pervert... I heard that sentence and even if it was innocent I didn't take it that way~" she stated in a direct manner. She couldn't really explain the workings of her brain so she would simply tell him the things she thought as they crossed her mind. "But I agree, staying inside is definitely something worth doing~" that was... A tease? A flirt? An offer? Maybe all of those things applied but Ashikaga Kimiko had definitely finished this lad's hair and was now simply relaxing with a still twitchy member buried inside of her.

Kimiko wasn't the only one looking forward to deviance of the future. "Nice. I'll look into some other stuff," he said, knowing there was a great deal more worth finding throughout the internet. A guide of some sort would go a long way for them. In a single day, the bucket list of many normal individuals had already been filled. Their combined bucket list would probably take tens of years to complete, based on expressed curiosity and shared experiences thus far.

As another example of their synchronized deviant minds was how Kimiko processed his little joke. When he spoke of staying inside, he did mean it as a double entendre. He got the impression, though, that it was received in a third way. There was a quirk to Yugi's brow, and then came the statement of agreement from Kimiko. How was he to take that? Well, he was already inside as it were, though there was a single issue to take with that. Shamefully, Yugi had entered an abode and left his raincoat on. "I know what you mean. That wasn't supposed to be innocent, but I think I'm only just catching up to how not innocent it is coming from you," he confessed. With the drying of his hair, Yugi assumed they were all but done here. As such, he propped himself up on both elbows, further closing any distance between their bodies. "Maybe, next time, I'll make myself more at home. I figure it's probably rude to wear a coat in someone else's house. Sumanai~"

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast