Once again, Kimiko realized that she would never actually be able to have a normal conversation with Yugi without somehow failing to know something completely asinine. Oh well, he was so amused he shot a bit of Boba Tea out of his nose. That was worth a laugh right. She still blushed a bit, and he apologized claiming that there was no trick to the fried egg sandwich. It was actually exactly how it sounded. Ah, but something else, bread could come sliced. Her eyes narrowed in that moment and managed to look playfully haughty. "Yugi, I know bread can be sliced. I'm rich not stupid." she said with that same playful indignity that she managed to have whenever they had one of these teasing conversations.

Moving on, there was the experience of breakfast to be taken into account. As she gave her thoughts on bacon, she found out that it was simply always salty. Probably another reason it was off her list of usual eating objects. Still it was an admittedly tasty thing to ingest, she'd have to make sure it found itself onto her plate in a few more contexts. What else, she did like the eggs and she'd mentioned it. And that also came with a bit of pep from Yugi. He claimed to not know if she would enjoy the heat but he personally never went without it. "I don't mind a bit of spice. Actually, I like it in a lot of things... these eggs are pretty delicious~" she claimed as she moved on to pancakes. This with the syrup all over them seemed to be something very different than what she was used to consuming. As such, she watched for a few moments as Yugi started attacking his own food. She watched him gather his materials and take bites in a way she wouldn't have but she could understand how he went about it. "Sou ka..." she said. Still, with her knife and fork in hand she went about slicing up her portion of pancakes. She made a series of cuts through all three, which dragged along the butter and syrup making sure it touched all of it, and also left it in a four by four cut of bite sized squares for each forkful. She'd take one now and place it onto her tongue. Her eyes widened. It was buttery, sweet, the bread had like this really great texture and it was light and fluffy. It was mesmerizingly perfect. "Oishii!~" she squealed and was nearly crying again. Those red eyes of hers sparkling in a way that fell shy of her Cinnabon related adventures but still seemed way too lively for something a simple as pancakes. Her own previous experiences with pancakes were nothing like this. These were her favorite form of pancake now!