It didn't matter that he'd asked for the show he'd witnessed?! How coy. He even had the gall to point his finger in her face and blame her directly for the thing she'd done under his direction and at his challenge. "Oh? Well, I did do it, but that part is your fault... I was only doing as I was asked. I do keep my word~" she claimed. This information was true, if at all possible she kept her word without fail. In a moment like this, even for devious reasons she couldn't be called a liar. She couldn't help but look even more smug even as he rose, he was putting himself into a very interesting position but would he take advantage? Only time would tell.

And tell it did. Yugi was not really listening to her thoughts on the potential usefulness of learning between worlds. No he was far to busy revealing his manhood and aiming it pointedly towards her face. According to him he had no will power and while her lips were parted, his manhood swiped across her lips. She couldn't help her own desires in a moment like this, and rather easily allowed her tongue to flicker across that which seemed to aim for intrusion. "Well, we can't really have that... I'll help you find it~" she mused. Her mouth opening, tongue hanging down leaving enough room for him to slip between her lips while they played along as well. What would they do? Well they were talking about gathering food based mats, she could easily do that, kill grunts and please Yugi. She was certain... of this ability and was more than willing to test it out for now. Actually, this was something of a fantasy which popped up for her as a gamer more than once, in several different sorts of scenarios. She'd allow this one to play out as it would until she couldn't take the tease of it anymore.