Yugi claimed to want better moments. Strangely he claimed she would either be the first or second to witness his impending greatness. "I'll be sure to keep an eye out. I can't have someone whose ass you're kicking get the drop on me~" she said playfully. Of course she meant this, she planned to see all Yugi had in mind for dealing with the constant problems one like herself faced when it came to peers and those who wished for more than they could possibly bargain for. Beyond this point though she'd been carefully exposing his manhood, making sure a condom was in place and even preparing herself to mount it.

By the time he thought to question this, he was mid-sentence and she was lowering herself onto him. "Aaah!~ I don't really know what you were getting at..." she mused teasingly. "It is perfectly normal to take a seat while in a spa. The seat just looked so inviting I couldn't really say no~" Yes, that was the idea though. Strangely the lass seemed both distracted and not. Still willingly massaging his scalp while having her insides rubbed as she moved her hips. "And yes, it's definitely a celebration!~" she would from that point forward move her body chasing a deep tingle within her loins as she scratched an itch developed over time. All the while she be rubbing his scalp moving her hips, up and down and in tiny circles beginning to knock away at her own depths with him as the object of her usage. She saw no problem with this... and his maintained erection and lack of protest said he didn't either.