Apparently, a rule could always be a rule and only be mentioned later. The rules for this particular game were becoming muddied as quickly as games between children became confused. Even so, all Kimiko did was scoff. "Meh, you made it up on the spot!" she exclaimed seemingly still only joking. It did not matter if he made up rules at random nor added them to their lives, they were always going to have fun together and as such she could make no complaints. According to him, after she finished her great 'bad food' tour she would also be able to taste 'Big Belly Burger'. With the added caveat that he'd show her things he hadn't tested yet too. "Well as long as we get some shared new experiences. I don't know what Big Belly Burger is but it seems like one of those things I won't understand until I do~" she mused.

Moving on from this, it was time to get to character creation. Yugi began fiddling with his hair after being reminded of his face scan and Kimiko did the same after it became a mention that her own would need to be redone because of her face being different. Even a bit of a tease was thrown in there about moisturizer. "Yeah, I have been trying a new one. I wouldn't want to not look fully like myself~" she agreed. Though she knew about her softer demeanor around Yugi she wasn't aware that it was in general leaking into her facial features. She figured it would be fine to be included, given she didn't intend to appear much without Yugi at all in the coming forever. As he readied himself he wondered if he was seeing the screen right. Kimiko's eyes wandered up, she'd seen the blending options before but never between two people. "It does work like that. I've never seen the blending option between two people before obviously. But I have seen it for making Avatars take on your human face and textures without looking odd. it would make sense if it applied to dual scans of characters we plan to make related... It's probably how the game is programmed to make sibling characters as well. You know like the more advanced version of the GTA thing..." she commented. She'd wait for him to finish his scan and then do her own and they could try their hands at blending these two faces together.