Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashikaga Mansion

Matcha for the mornings? That was something that Kimiko would remember forever. She'd sleep knowing that information and having a good idea of the kind of tea he'd be brought in the morning. But beyond that point there was sleeping and then waking.

Kimiko woke without fault and found herself capable of skipping a toothbrushing in favor of a more fun morning flavor. She settled in under the covers placing herself neatly between Yugi's legs and began a gentle exploration. Her tongue dragged the lines of his manhood as she aimed to stir it to rise if it wasn't there already. Once she'd done this enough to amuse herself, she'd close her mouth around it, swirling tongue and beginning the process of gobbling up his manhood from her place beneath the covers, nude and seemingly more than a bit hungry. On and on it would go as she aimed to swallow him down to his base. Within a moment or two, Yugi's manhood would find itself nestled against the back of Kimiko's throat. All the while she seemed to be enjoying what she was doing. This was probably turning into one of her favorite things to do. How long would it take him to wake? Would she receive her morning milk before he managed consciousness. Would he wake and be generally amazed by this sight? Her reddened face looked up his body where the cover laid just waiting to see his reaction.

How long would it take Yugi to wake? Not very long at all, really. By the time Kimiko began her gentle exploration of his member, the lad was already throbbing against her tongue. Moments after she took him into her mouth, his body was beginning to shift and writhe. Yugi was grumbling while his hips followed a very reflexive pattern of almost bucking, seemingly in sequence with the throb of his tool. It was only a matter of time before he felt his own head being hugged by the girl's throat. If that wasn't enough for a wake-up call, nothing ever would be.

Slowly did Yugi's eyes open. In doing so, his blurred vision was soon focused on a face peeking out from beneath the sheets. Oh. He wasn't expecting this exchange to start before he gained consciousness. This was yet another moment that legends were made about. Yugi couldn't even bring himself to question this early fellating. He couldn't question anything, really. He could however, prop himself up on both elbows and be just as baffled ten seconds later as he'd been the moment of realization. "Uh. I. Um... Morning." Smooth as butter was the boy Aiba Yugi. He should be granted some kind of award for how easily he handled situations like this. . .

Yugi's stirring was a thing which could seem almost scripted. The throbbing of his tool occurring as she explored it with just her tongue. The unconscious bucking of his hips as she began to take him into the depths of her mouth and by the time he reached the back of her throat full consciousness. How cute. She'd not known what to expect of waking him up this way, but now that she'd done it, she was pretty happy about it. Now then the only remaining question would be, how very awkward would he be about his waking. Did he expect it to go this way, or did he think she would wait until drinks arrived? What would he have to say as he finally spoke for the first time this morning?

Well, at the very least, he'd made eye contact. There was nothing negative to be found there and she thought his face rather cute in the moment while she held him in her mouth. Only a time like this as he propped himself up on his elbows would she pull back a bit, but it was only so she could speak. And she'd do nothing less than flicker her tongue over his tip and along his shaft as she did exactly that. "Ohayou gozaimasu, Yugi!~ Sleep well?~" she chimed happily. And then she went back to what she was doing with increased vigor, her tongue swirling down to the base of him before he'd find himself fully swallowed again. After all, there was a certain time restraint Kimiko was trying to meet and she'd be having her 'dilk' before her coffee this day.

Yugi was in a rather groggy state even as he propped himself up. He didn't even know those morning beverages had yet to appear, nor did he know what time it was upon waking. All he knew was, there was reason to stay in bed for awhile. Beyond that, Kimiko retreated just slightly when he rose. Doing so was an effort to free her mouth, at least enough to share her greeting of the morning. Did he sleep well? That was the question, wasn't it? At present, he couldn't even think of the past few hours.

Try as he might, there was no memory of how relaxed, or unrelaxed he'd been while unconscious. He could say how he felt here and now; that was about all. "Well... I think so? I woke up alright, if that counts for some─thing." Yugi's answer was just a bit... off. Just at the end, there was a jump both verbal and physical brought about by the sudden swallowing of his girth. "Nothing. Nothing happened just then. You're dreaming."

Yugi woke groggy and Kimiko understood that. Even so, it wouldn't stop her from pursuing her particular goal. He did eventually find some better words to use to express himself, giving light to the idea that he couldn't really remember what sleep was like but that he didn't have a problem with how he woke up. She imagined he wouldn't have any problem with how he woke up considering he was receiving a very interesting service at the time. Ah but he was trying to breeze by something. The end of that sentence with the swallowing of his girth at the same time seemed to cause the man a bit of mental strain. He then immediately tried to cover it like nothing had happened. Well... that wouldn't do at all would it.

Since it had been the throat based tingle which made the lad stop talking, Kimiko continued doing exactly that. She found that slightly disturbed speech pattern to be kind of funny. And such would continue moving the lad about between her mouth and throat. She'd swallow and pull back in rhythm seeming to be trying to elicit that sweet drink from his tip. Why? Because she wanted it, and because a release first thing in the morning was likely very good for someone like Yugi.

It probably would have been easier for Yugi to move past that hiccup if he said nothing about it. After speaking however, he was subjected to a dreamy-yet-nightmarish form of torture. What was it? Well, it was the repetition of exactly what threw him off the first time. Kimiko's head moved continuously. Every return down his length landed him in her throat. Every time that happened, she swallowed again. The unending slickness applied to the whole of his shaft worked in unison with the repeated squeezing of his tip in her throat. She wanted a drink? She'd already be getting the trickle.

Ah, but Kimiko was not one to be satisfied by a mere sample of anything, was she? No, she was not. Whatever the case, she'd only have to continue utilizing the current technique for a short while longer to get exactly what she wanted. "Hngh. If you're trying to make this quick, keep doing that," he admitted. A few minutes seemed to be the maximum amount of time he'd take to reach his end with that amount of focus. He had already been reduced to a throbbing mess. A bit of continuity was fated to bring about a series of spurts while his hips bucked again, delivering unto Kimiko her apparent 'dilk' of the morning. At such a time, Yugi's upper body would be visibly tense for several seconds... before he fell back onto the bed again, huffing away.

A normal morning was people waking up and having breakfast. For Kimiko this morning, she was waking up and having Yugi for breakfast. To his credit he seemed to be capable of making some very straightforward utterances during her exploratoin of his shaft with her mouth and throat. And what was that, if she intended to end this quickly keep up her current actions? She wouldn't need to be told twice. She'd continue doing exactly as she had been doing. She watched as the muscles of his torso tightened. She felt the extra moisture initially leaking a bit down her throat and then rather happily was eventually given her fill. A series of spurts for her throat and mouth of her prized drink for the morning. She'd lean back from his manhood opening her mouth so he could see the whole of his recently packed load before she swallowed it without the slightest hint of shame. "Gochisosamadeshita~" Just a normal utterance before.

Knock, knock.

A sudden bit of knocking came to her door as her throat moved to swallow. Ah, right on time. A few seconds later and Kimiko was climbing out of her bed and casually strolling over to the other side of the room. Even completely naked she opened the door and pulled into it a few things that had been left outside of it. A crate of wine as a delivery from her father. A bag with various packs of men's underwear in silk and a drink carrier with one Large Matcha Boba Tea and straw as well as a large expresso flavored caramel macchiato, and a rolling tray with a small double set of breakfast on it. "Come on, Yugi. Morning prep." she said handing carrying over to the bed everything but the wine which she left by the door. Her own coffee in hand she held out his tea and gave him the bag. "I wasn't sure if you had hard preferences so I got a few different varieties. You can choose your favorites and I'll have the rest added to the inhouse emergency stash for workers..." she said about the underwear. Three sizes and two different cuts meant Kimiko had paid for six packs of underwear for a single individual to choose just one.

Any time Yugi thought to question the debauchery occurring between them, Kimiko did something that silenced him immediately. In this case, she repeated an act of showing his seed splayed across her tongue. Yugi stared at the sight as if transfixed, and then... it was gone with a gulp. Something was wrong. That sight was such a disgusting, yet beautiful thing to behold. Shouldn't he have felt bad about that? He felt like he was meant to feel bad, but he simply couldn't. Each time he saw something like that, Yugi throbbed right back to firmness that he hadn't even fully lost yet. Apparently, Kimiko could easily keep him ready to go at all times of the day with very little effort.

Just then, there was a knock. Yugi sat up again while Kimiko moved her nude self to the door, retrieving from the other side breakfast, drinks and a bag of way too many undergarments. "Sankusu," Yugi said upon claiming the cup of tea. Once he opened the bag, he realized something great. He was quite sure his entire underwear drawer had less in it than this single bag. She spoke of preference and variety, only to have acquired enough undergarments to clothe a platoon. Sure they weren't all his size either, but that wasn't the point! "I've literally never cared what kind of underwear I have on. You could have like... not spent so much money, and just got whatever you wanted me to wear. Actually, if you're feeling picky at all, now's your one chance before I throw on whatever my hand touches first."

Kimiko was a great co-conspirator when it came to debauchery. In general she held the attitude that anything she did between herself and the person she was with, was for them alone to enjoy. She knew Yugi to be a great enjoyer of at least similar tastes and as such she had no problem showing off even her most devious methods when it came to him. Ah, yes, it seemed rather interesting that this was her method but she shamelessly showed him the deposits made on her tongue so that he could know how she felt about doing all that she did. It was cathartic in a strange way, and in her own mind nothing went to waste. This of course included the flow of blood to the lad's loins. She was quite sure she could keep him tied up and raring to go for an entire day if she really wanted to. Of course, she might do that some day, but today wasn't really that kind of day for her.

Ah, so now there was breakfast, tea, and undergarments. "Hai hai," she said in response to his thanks. Of course, she was more than a bit amused as she drank the first sips of her own coffee. It was soon enough, confessed by Yugi that he had no specific preference for undergarments. He claimed he didn't care and she could have spent less on whatever she specifically wanted to see him in. A smile crossed Kimiko's face in the moment, because she was just as free spirted as the lad with her. "I think I have a strange set of preferences. Because what I'd like to see you in would depend mostly on my mood at the time. I'm interested in just having a nice bulge to look at? Boxer Briefs. Do I want to be able to quick access it without having to remove anything? Boxers. Preference is mood related and I like either which is why I got both," she mused about her own personal preferences as far as the lad and the presentation of his package were concerned. "Just wear the ones that are actually the right size. Since we're going for a clothing fitting after this, boxer briefs. It'll help hide those random boners a bit better than boxers~" she mused as she passed along a plate. The breakfast was her usual fare. Rice, Miso, boiled veggies and a side of fruit.

Strangeness was subjective. Yugi was led to believe that Kimiko had strange preferences about male undergarments, but what she went on to say was totally logical. Mood-based preference was a thing Yugi fully understood, as his own preference for many things shifted with the wind always. She carried on about boxers and boxer briefs. What he found strange was her mention of ocular application. "A bulge. To look at? That's the only weird thing I hear. I totally get the easy access thing. What do you even get from looking at it though? That's one of those great mystery things from not getting how the other gender's imagination works."

Regardless of their preference-related discussion, Yugi remained without an ounce of pickiness. He reached into that bag and removed a package of medium boxer briefs as well as a package of large boxers. Of the two he claimed, Yugi opened only the former. He'd go about donning a red pair before reaching out to claim a plate passed his way. It took only one look at said plate for him to pause completely. "... Is miso the only flavor you're allowed to have on a single plate? Don't tell me this is what you have for breakfast," he said, looking at the plate in his hand as if depressed by its very existence.

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast