Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Ashikaga Mansion

And now their conversation switched to one of a slight hint of perversion. Apparently, as a man it was hard to imagine how young women viewed men sexually. Kimiko could understand that to a certain extent. Aside from being into things like muscles, tattoos or facial hair it was probably a lot harder to imagine the appeal. "Well, at first it was all an imagination based thing. While being a virgin I had nothing real to work with. Now though it's a bit different now. Now I see it and it's all restrained, but I know what it feels like so I have an idea of sensation to go along with size and shape even without seeing the full details. So it builds anticipation... Bulges are hot, basically," she mused. As a girl half of what was interesting about the opposite gender was how they could potentially use those different bodies of theirs to get done a different sort of work. Regardless, Kimiko gave that rather frank explanation of how her imagination worked and moved on from it, like she would discussing the morning weather.

Ah, but that wouldn't be the only problem. It seemed that Yugi took issue with the form of breakfast which was perfectly normal to one like Ashikaga Kimiko. What did he have to say, was she allowed no other flavors. "I eat a few different breakfasts. This one is pretty normal but it's only in rotation twice a week or so, with some variation," Kimiko mused as if it didn't bother her at all. In actuality she'd gotten so used to her rather strict diet that it didn't much mean anything. Plus she got to look forward to other kinds of things periodically. They were like treats. "Why would you consider this another of those 'abuse' cases you claim I go through?" she asked in a teasing manner. She could almost sense the outburst on the horizon, but it would likely come with a new food experience so she wouldn't get in the way of it.

And so, Yugi was given an explanation of the female perspective in observational perversion. He could always make sense of muscles, tattoos and all that jazz, but the thought of a groin bulge eluded him as something sensible. According to Kimiko however, it was a matter of knowing sensations and building anticipation. It still didn't fully make sense, but perhaps he was the strange one here. "Uh-huh. Right. Bulges, hot. Guess I'm doing more fluffing from now on," he mused. It probably would have been a good idea to get that information before putting himself in the situation of sporting a very obvious underpants bulge, but... there were more important things happening.

What could be more important than sexual topics of such nature? A delicious breakfast, which was not at all what the two were looking at now. Firstly, rice for breakfast was a sin. Vegetables for breakfast? Also a sin. Fruit? Fine. Miso as the only source of flavor? There wasn't even a word for that. "Whatever person thought this was a good idea... should be tried as a heretic and burned. Like really, human flesh would be more of a breakfast than this. You have to put up with this twice a week? And you think it's normal? Fuck," he rambled. Oh, but he wasn't nearly done yet. "And you're so fucking rich! You have all the ability to be eating a Shoichi Parfait for every breakfast, and you're eating worse than inmates! No. No, no... no! Show me to the kitchen right now! I know you have all the stuff necessary for a real breakfast You have to!"

According to Yugi after receiving her explanation he'd be doing more fluffing from this point forward. "That's fine, so long as you're fully prepared for the consequences of such an action~" she mused soon after. Kimiko was exactly the type of individual who would sexually harass her partner. Yugi had not shown himself to be capable of truly moving past any of her random advances, and she was more prone to making them when he was present. As such, he'd likely find himself receiving more pre-meal prep, as it were.

Speaking of meals, apparently there was a huge issue with the breakfast she had about twice a week. He claimed she could eat better things, and that she was too rich to be eating inmate food. She was fairly certain inmates didn't have Michelin chefs cooking their food. It was always tasty but as far as Kimiko knew, it was simply low fat as a diet. Strangely enough, Kimiko was never truly off put by the tangents of Yugi. His random anger and annoyance on her behalf was always interesting to see, and then it bubbled over. He wanted to be led to the kitchens. They had to have the foods to make something better he claimed. "Wow, that rant was one of the most intense. But it's not like I am going to turn down different food. You might want to put some pants on though..." she said before getting up. She walked in to her closet and returned wearing silk pajama shorts and a matching silk tank top, both of them black in color. "Come on, Yugi, we're going to the kitchen~" she said. She'd then take the plates and her coffee with her, her intention to leave the plates in the dumbwaiter and drink her coffee while Yugi, used her kitchen.

Well Kitchen was likely the wrong word. Some seven doors down in the opposite direction of the spa room, there was a large room with industrial style white subway tiles and dark wood cabinets. In the center there was an island with barstools sitting around it, but there were also a couple of industrial size refridgerators, and freezers as well as a pantry overstocked with fresh ingredients. Fruits, vegetables, and any other food that were currently in season were easily found. As well as preserves and spices. The kitchen was well stocked so that any random dish could be made from scratch and it included all the kitchen appliances and modern amenties anyone could need, as well as a dishwasher. "Here, kitchen... let's see this amazing breakfast~" she mused as she sat at the barstool and enjoyed her morning coffee.

The consequences of Yugi's future 'fluffing' couldn't really be called consequences at all. No, that eventuality would be something he called... "Reward?" The thought left his mouth, half as a question, half as a correction to Kimiko's word choice. It was surely understood between them that he'd never shy away from even a direct assault by the Ashikaga heiress. Actually, that was a rather pleasant idea─ especially after dealing with a couple of her Avatars in the other world.

Well... moving right along. Yugi was one to rant about a great many things, and always something he took offense to. This plate of nonsense could not be called breakfast. He had to fix this problem, and he had to fix it immediately. Pants. Where were his pants? The lad was out of bed quickly, snatching up breeches that had either been thrown, or fallen several hours before. Still aghast by the goings-on, he didn't even think to don a shirt before following Kimiko to whatever ridiculous kitchen she'd show him.

Seven doors down on a high floor, Yugi was led to a room that couldn't possibly be the main kitchen... unless this entire wing was made to unreasonable specification. Alright, this had to be an extra, something of a personal kitchen for Kimiko and company. He figured it saw most of its uses in those random calls, or generally for her personal assistant/chef/chauffeur/whatever else he was. Whatever; it was exceedingly indulgent either way! Even so, Yugi stormed his way through the kitchen, boba tea in hand until it was placed on the nearest countertop. "Personal kitchen. Even more ridiculous. Not important!" He didn't even have it in him to rant about this. Yugi darted about until he stumbled into a pantry that held only baking goods. Ridiculous. Moving on. He would soon be seen approaching a stovetop, carrying with both arms a bag of flour, a bag of sugar, baking soda, and salt. Once that was all dropped, he went into a fridge to acquire buttermilk and... a box of five dozen eggs?! Ridiculous! Moving on!

Four eggs were set aside. He needed meat. The options in two fridges were none too pleasant for a simple breakfast, but there was another fridge halfway across the kitchen. Upon opening it, he found it fully-packed with only premium cuts of all meat. "A whole fridge for just meat?" he muttered while shuffling through to find a package of... artisan dry cured bacon? Absolutely ridiculous! Moving on!

"I suppose you could call it a reward," she said of the consequences of him fluffing his meat. Kimiko's naturally aggressive tendancies would likely leave this lad at her mercy more often than not, but this wasn't really an issue at all. He seemed to appreciate her when she was like this and she had no reason to be another other than satisfied that she could unleash herself upon him so to speak.

Moving on from this point, it became obvious as they walked to the kitchen that Yugi had a bone to pick with breakfast. As he moved around he wasn't nearly as awed and outraged as Kimiko expected. Perhaps this was because he had a great deal of focus as he moved around in general. He seemed to have an itemized list of complaints but she only heard a few of them aloud. Her having a personal kitchen was ridiculous... "Well I am not about to go to the main hall when I want a snack. Nor am I going to make someone on staff go that far... that'd be rude," she said seeming to have no problem with her kitchen. Moving on from that point he'd pulled out several sets of ingredients and put them on the counter and then he went looking for something else. when he finally got there he asked about the meat fridge which would probably give him the sort of reply that would leave him fuming under normal circumstances. "That's the dog's fridge," she said. Well it was just meat it wasn't like what was in there was literally processed dog food, her dogs and all of the ones on the premises were quite spoiled when it came to food. All the while Kimiko sipped her coffee and tried to understand what she was about to have for breakfast but couldn't put it together by the ingredient list alone.

As outlandish as this additional kitchen was, the logic behind it made sense. Yugi supposed there would be enough people in the mansion to prevent a waste of food. Even if there would be waste, it wouldn't have been surprising to him if there was some sort of charity system going on in the building as well. It was strange to have such a wholesome thought in relation to the rich and wealthy. Most times, he would expect them to be the most wasteful of all... until he met and came to know this one. "Makes sense. Unexpected, but... makes sense," he mused.

The meat refrigerator he found wasn't a very bad idea at all. That is, it wasn't weird at all until Kimiko mentioned its purpose. Dog fridge. Artisan bacon in said dog fridge. Utterly ridiculous! He couldn't just move on from that! "Why the fuck do dogs need restaurant-quality bacon?! There's even filet mignon in here!" he shouted. The Ashikaga mansion's dogs ate better than any person he'd ever known, even his own overindulgent and government-embezzling father. No, not important! Moving the fuck on! Soon, Yugi was furiously mixing sugar, salt, flour and baking soda into a bowl, which he'd eventually pour buttermilk into. Placing that aside, he picked up a skillet that was... surprisingly used before this very moment. "Huh, really? I was expecting an immediate rotation of everything that ever gets used. This one's seen the fire a good few times," he said before slapping it on a stove eye and fishing out another. "So aside from everything about your life being way too much, you've got everything here for like... the ultimate normal breakfast. Mind doing me a favor? I need pepper and... do you have chili powder, or is this place ridiculous enough to pulverize raw chilis as needed?"

There was definitely a charity system in place and workers of Kimiko's personal floors were invited to use anything in the refrigerators that hadn't already been pegged for her personal usage. Everything about the Ashikaga household worked like a well oiled machine. And though Kimiko had been filthy rich her entire life, she had no desire to completely inconvenience those who worked for her. Apparently, this kind of logic was unexpected, but Yugi thought it made sense. This was an extra boost, making Kimiko feel better about her life decisions as Yugi seemed to look at the ethics of people way more than most.

She couldn't even say anything about that thought, so she just let it float in the air. Until of course the next major thing caught Yugi's eyes. The dog fridge seemed to be a point of tension. Restaurant quality meat being used for dogs was something he didn't expect. "I am a bit picky. Fresh minced meat is good for my favorite breeds so I give him a bit of variety. That's all." she said as if this was perfectly reasonable. She likely spoiled her dog, but he was her personal companion so why shouldn't he be indulged a bit? Yugi began furiously mixing things together and looking for a skillet upon finding one he commented upon it, which made Kimiko chuckle. "Kei is oddly specific about his cookware. Seasoned pans can be kept forever there is no need to get rid of a perfectly well-seasoned pan. It would be equivalent to cutting off an arm," she said seeming to be paraphrasing a statement held by her body guard. "When his cast iron skillet went missing I thought he was going to murder someone..." she mused thinking back to some earlier moments in one of her most dutiful employees.

Ah a favor for Yugi. "Of course I'll do you a favor~" she mused. She hopped off her barstool and went around the counter. She opened up one of the cabinets and grabbed a pepper mill, a salt grinder and a small mortar and pestle and placed them on the counter. "Pepper mill, sea salt grinder, mortar and pestle. Yes you will most definitely grind your own seasonings and no you cannot skip this step." said Kimiko definitely regurgitating something she'd heard before. "What kind of heat do you want on the chili? We have a few different kinds here and some of them you should use gloves to handle..." she questioned seeming to find this to be a completely reasonable thing to say.

"So you give dry cured bacon to a dog? A dog?! This shit has to cost over 10k for a small pack!" he rambled. Yugi would then hear about Hoshimi Kei and his kitchen-related obsessions. Seasoned cookware was something he knew chefs considered important; it was good that such values were being respected in the richest kitchens of the world. "Well he's definitely not wrong. New stuff just doesn't cook like the stuff you already know, y'know?"

Yugi paused. It had been quite some time since he'd cooked anything while having a casual chat as they were doing presently. The young man had originally expanded his knowledge of cooking when caring for his sick sister. Eventually though, she could no longer be brought to the kitchen while he was cooking. How long had it been since those times? It was nothing to think about now. Now was a time to cook, and cook, he would.

Yugi had no issue with grinding salt and pepper for seasoning. He may have been a bit rusty on quantity when using fresher, more potent seasonings, but he could manage. "Alright. Tough kitchen. Don't blame me if your tongue falls off. I've been using shakers for ages now," he admitted. Moving on, Kimiko questioned the amount of heat desired for chilis. Yugi was honestly willing to skip the whole step, apart from the fact that he wouldn't be the only one consuming this dish. "Definitely nothing that needs gloves to handle. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't mean shit to me now regardless, but it's just breakfast. I just want to add a little kick, y'know? Like a basic cayenne or something." Yes, Yugi definitely had no use of a Carolina Reaper or anything like that. Though... he could probably make one hell of a social media following in modern times, if his newfound heat immunity translated to spicy foods as well. . .

It seemed that Yugi took issue with the type of food Kimiko fed her dog. "Well I don't eat bacon. It's against my diet so, he likes it and I got it for him..." she said about her dogs eating habits. Kimiko could be called nothing but fair. Regardless of the type of creature she was entertaining, if it showed a taste for something it would only receive the best of it. As for the seasoning of cookware, Kimiko could only agree with as much information as she knew. "I don't know that much about it. But kitchen based decisions like those are left up to him as he is my main chef," she claimed.

Just the same she found herself watching Yugi. He seemed to be enjoying himself quite a bit and she made a few assumptions about how and why he learned to cook at all as a young man. His younger sister was confirmed to be the sickly type, he likely took it upon himself to include her in these sorts of activities. That was oddly wholesome, and somehow made him that much more attractive. It was really easy for men to lose track of important things. Moving on, apparently she wasn't to blame him if her tongue fell off, he called this kitchen tough. "According to Kei, one is supposed to taste everything to be certain. You could take that approach. There's tasting spoons beside you and you can just toss them into the sink afterwards..." she mentioned as if this was the most natural solution to his problem.

Moving on, he wanted a fairly mild pepper. Nothing to need gloves just a little kick. It was only breakfast he claimed. Alright. She plucked a cayenne pepped and placed it with the mortar and pestle. Everything he'd required of her was taken care of so she soon enough returned to her barstool and coffee. Watching this man move around the kitchen was quite interesting but then again, Kimiko could have watched him do just about anything.

"..." What did she just say? Surely it was blasphemy of some sort. No sort of diet that didn't involve religious beliefs had the right to scratch bacon off the list! "I'm starting to hate your mother," he said. Once again, Yugi moved on. The first skillet was hot, so he threw four strips of that overpriced bacon into it right away. Eggs, he cracked into a small bowl and began to whisk. Kimiko drew attention to a set of spoons meant specifically for food-tasting, so he committed that to memory. "Starting to love-hate your servant guy," he said. That sort of talk was something he appreciated as one who would eat, though it was an annoying number of steps to take when cooking. Even so, he'd do as much simply because he wasn't cooking for himself alone.

Bacon was sizzling, and eggs were whisked. There was little else for Yugi to immediately do, apart from grinding an entire pepper just for seasoning. While one side of the bacon strips cooked, he began work on the pepper. Only then did Yugi realize he'd never thrown on a shirt. "Whoops," he blurted out. As he'd done with most things thus far, he moved on immediately. There was a pause taken amidst his pepper-grinding to flip the bacon. With that done, he was back to grinding and checking the second skillet's heat. "Good to go," he thought aloud. He'd soon be able to pour out that thick buttermilk mixture, but first, he poured the beaten eggs into the second skillet. Then, and only then would he pour six disks of that first mixture onto a flattop. Those could sit for a minute while he continued scraping the eggs from the skillet's edge toward its center.

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast