Apparently Yugi was debating within himself what would count as a normal dog breed for someone like Ashikaga Kimiko. The truth of the matter was her father did raise a particularly rare breed of dog, but he just liked it. There was a vast difference in how Ashikaga Tokiomi approached life and how others interpreted that information. "Hm, Papa's favorite and personal dog is a Kai Ken. He breeds them from time to time. But we also have Hokkaido and Shikoku as staples around here," she explained of the lad's likely passing curiosity.

Ah, but it didn't really matter soon enough, Yugi had gotten himself together. He claimed to be rested enough to continue and as such Kimiko stood, stretched and this time she extended a hand to the lad instead with a smile on her face. His inquiry about things between him and the game made her brow raise as she tried to think of anything too outlandish for normal people. "Between us and the game, is a not much. Outside there is a garden and we'll pass my garage. The more interesting things are on the eastern side if I am being fair. Then for the building there isn't much... A ground floor sitting room that leads to the elevator and then a five floor trip and then we'll be on my private floor so it won't really matter," she said with a curt nod. To be honest, she'd gotten used to much more privacy than most people her own age, she lived on the top floor of the western wing and the entirety of the western wing belonged to her. Her parents lived on the eastern wing and they tended to entertain and keep guests in the central compound of the house. All was fair and there was nothing much to be worried about. Hell, it usually took her parents about fifteen to twenty minutes to arrive on her side of the house after telling her they were coming. It was rare indeed to run into them at random so, she could have a decent bit of faith they'd not have to go through much between here and the end of their journey.