Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashikaga Mansion

Partners. Kimiko had used this word to describe them but they were partners in several different ways. Partners in deviance being the primary connection. Of course, they were invested in their shared deviance, enough that they each decided to take on a different aspect of it to look into it. Once they were done discussing those matters there were others. She'd gone on to finish with his hair relatively, going to far as to make sure he'd only have to deal with slightly damp locks in the interim. And now that he realized he was mostly finished he sat up a bit bringing them even closer together than they had been before. Apparently he only realized how much his most recent statement could be taken. "Well, if you ever need something like that clarified... I freely offer my services~" she said sharing a bright smile. Of course she meant it, knowing she could find the smut in even the most innocent statements allowed.

Whatever the case they were having a slightly veiled conversation about his current resting place. No coat he claimed? That would be an interesting turn of events. Kimiko herself looked forward to such an adventure. "Oh, well don't beat yourself up about it... I will work on being a better host!~" she chimed happily. Of course, she fully intended to have a less protected experience sometime in the near future, but there was a bit of implied danger by having one in a few different types of scenario leading up to the free-for-all. In fact just thinking about it several different kinds of thoughts passed through her mind, "I'll definitely make it the sort of invitation that can't be confused with anything else~" she stated. When? Where? How? Why? Those were all questions which would leave them amused later. "So... hair is all done. Facial is taken care of... anything else before we make our way to an epic co-op session?" she asked of the lad. Most of the things involving this place had been her choice, but if he had anything else he wanted to do, she'd be fine with that too.

"I bet you do," Yugi said regarding the girl's offered 'services' as she put it. As far as clarification was concerned, it was hardly worth questioning how she intended to present it. He was quite certain it wouldn't come in the form of speech most times, but given the topic, he thought... why not? "Feel free to clarify that, then. I doubt you're talking about giving a verbal explanation when you say that."

In response to his mention of rude coats in the house of others, Kimiko stressed the idea of being a better host next time. Strange. There was no fault to be given to the host in this case; it was just rude of him to appear so uncomfortable when visiting, obviously. "Well, I've got no complaints about the hospitality. But, if you insist," he countered. It wasn't as if Yugi would say no to a more welcoming, more conspicuous invitation in future. As a matter of fact, that sounded like the perfect deal to have him rushing toward the point of interest. Whatever the case, Yugi received confirmation that there was nothing more to be done with his hair and face. Did he have anything else to do? That was a somewhat loaded question, given their current positioning. Alas, they couldn't just debauch the whole night away, or they'd never get around to having fun with their games. As that was the whole point of this trip, he couldn't have it shunned completely. "If I say what I really want, we really won't be ready to game until your dad is waiting on us for that dinner arrangement. So, against my stronger brain's wishes... I'm gonna begrudgingly say we're good to go," he said after a few moments of genuine consideration to the contrary.

A strange conversation between them and the added implications of their words. Apparently he did not doubt her offering up her services and beyond that claimed that it was not a verbal thing she'd offer as clarification. "I mean, words mean a lot but not always. A bit of action at the right times is way more pointed~" Kimiko mentioned with that lightly flirty tone she always seemed to have.

Whatever the case the metaphor of being a visitor in someone else's home seemed to be playing out pretty reasonably. Both had points to make and neither directly argued against the other. Instead they both thought to be better themselves for their next little meeting in such a way. Kimiko thought this rather interesting considering how she started her day and knowing full well that the pair of them could easily diverge from normal plans into seedy ones without much thought. "Of course, I am willing to be as hospitable and welcoming as possible and I mean that in all ways it can be taken," she said with a cheeky smirk crossing her face. Ah, but there was the matter of their designated gaming session. Begrudgingly he'd say he wanted nothing else, it was even against the better judgement of his stronger brain. Oh? That had to be the brain still buried within her folds right just this moment. "Hai hai... I understand how you feel but I do actually really want to play~" she mused. So in a moment like this, she'd give him one more kiss on the lips while aiming a proper dismount from the lad. All the while reaching down to hold the condom firm to the base of him to avoid spillage. Once both her feet were on the floor again she'd make her way over to a wash sink and clean her hands off. "Come on Yugi. It's time to game~" she'd mention willing to lead him back to her room.

Words meant a lot, she said... but not always. That all sounded like little more than a convenient excuse for something Yugi was willing to sign up for any day, any time. It didn't matter if there was no verbal communication for those explanations, as... oh. Kimiko was doing the same thing a second time. "At it again, huh?" he said, remembering a similar moment from several minutes prior. The return of that series Bleach was going to be a long-awaited one without question.

Their conversations were never going to do Yugi any good while he was making attempts to... well, to do anything nonsexual. It felt as if every time Kimiko opened her mouth to speak, he was given immediate reason to throb. Such was the reason he started doing so again, even while Kimiko went about dismounting him. Sure, it could have been the movement; it could have even been the hand grasping his tool at the time. Actually, both of those things only contributed more to the desirous reaction of Yugi's groin; the pulsing had already begun from speech alone. Yugi sat there, dumbfounded by how easily his arousal reared its head as of late. He'd long since been desensitized by hentai and the like; this didn't normally happen anymore. Was reality so much different, or was there something else to it? Whatever the answer, there he was, twitching away inside a spent condom and watching the ass of someone washing their hands. How low he was, even doing these things unabashedly until his most casual rise from that reclined chair moments later. It was time to game; he just had to ignore that erection until it went away. Though... there was one minor issue. "Wait. What do I do with this here?" he asked, pointing out the condom... or his firm member? He was pointing at one of the two things, certainly.

According to Yugi, Kimiko was at something again. A smile crossed her face as she she feigned innocence. "I have no idea what you're talking about, Yugi~" she mentioned happily. Of course, even she realized that sometimes she was being flirtier than she needed to be. But she also realized that it wasn't necessarily a bad thing to keep him on his toes. What they had to do for the next few hours wasn't anything particularly bad nor did she really care too much one way or the other the amount of anything they got done. She was used to being a bit horny while needing to do something else anyway... and it never really got in the way of anything.

Since physically meeting up with Yugi, she'd found herself purposefully provoking him a bit at a time. She also could oddly always feel his eyes on her. So of course, she couldn't help but give her rear a gentle wave as she washed her hands and all that. Maybe eventually it wouldn't be so fun to tease him, but she'd felt the twitching of his cock as she dismounted so she thought that illogical. Of course, they'd also recently had a lot of sex and by accounts of normal people should be spent but neither of them ever seemed to be anything but moving towards the next big moment. Regardless when he pointed at his member and asked what he was to do with it, she gave it a bit of serious consideration. "That question is pretty open to interpretation and very loaded~" she mentioned. Of course, given their previous decision she could take it one way for now, she tapped a tile on the wall which caused a chute to open which would lead down to an incinerator. "Incinerator for the condom, secondary wash basin and warm towels are right there if you're feeling them~" she said pointing to the left of the incinerator. This room was very thoughtfully put together and it was far from the only room on this floor that had been given that kind of consideration. In the moment it was her turn to watch before they exited the spa and headed back to the room for the sake of gaming.

"Uh-huh," Yugi replied, immediately flattening his facial expression as a show of mockery. She knew without a doubt what he was talking about, regardless of her refusal to admit it. The next few hours, the next few days, even the next several years were liable to be full of flirting, deviance and sass. It was only right to respond as such with Kimiko deciding to be an eternal tease.

Ah, but she wasn't alone. Yugi had asked a somewhat loaded question, whether intentional or otherwise. The realization of an additional meaning struck him only after Kimiko spoke. "Oh... well, I guess both, since they're both your fault," he insisted. It was she who put that thing on him, and she who caused his additional stiffness problem only to worsen it with that little display at the sink. As a 'fix' for both, an unnecessary technology was revealed to produce a chute... to an incinerator... in a spa. Not far from it was a wash basin, and he supposed with both things readily available, it was in his best interest to walk over. Upon reaching the incinerator, Yugi tugged away at the condom until it finally slipped off. Upon tossing it, he moved to the basin and began the very strange process of washing an erection. Interestingly enough, the process of doing so was almost... slow masturbation with a wet cloth─

He wasn't buying it? Ah... that made sense. Yugi had already proven himself to be one of the few who completely understood the nature of one like Ashikaga Kimiko. He could easy see through her feigned innocence all the way to that deviant core of hers. Whatever the case she'd continue on with her act of innocence if only because it was now very amusing. "What? What are you making that face for?" she asked playing at aghast while barely holding back the laughter behind her raised hand.

Ah what was more, both situations currently on Yugi's plate were apparently Kimiko's fault. That mock shocked face of hers became more exaggerated! "Me? I obviously can't be held responsible~" she said in a manner most teasing. Still, she'd be left to watch him go about his cleaning up with eyes locked in place. Where? On Yugi of course. She couldn't really help herself, watching him get all cleaned up was rather interesting, but it didn't need to be that he was doing. She probably could have watched him do just about anything and found it at least a little entertaining. Still, she couldn't keep herself from talking at least a bit so as she leaned against the door frame she watched unabashedly and commented. "Having fun, Yugi?" she asked with a small smirk appearing on her face.

He wasn't going to explain his expression. There was no need; they both knew the truth of this moment, and they both knew what would eventually come of it. "Wouldn't you like to know?" is how he decided to answer in the end. She kept diverting, so why shouldn't he? So long as she didn't confess, he wouldn't comply. Such would be the spiteful nature he maintained for ages to come, whether he was the only one being such a way or not.

Worse yet, Kimiko went on to shirk responsibility for his current... issues. How she thought anyone would ever believe that, well... that mystery could probably become one of the world's wonders twice over. "You can and will! Either take responsibility, or have it forced on you when you least expect it!" he announced. Carrying on, Yugi scrubbed his shaft until his actions were brought to a very abrupt halt. Ah, there was yet another thing Kimiko could be blamed for─ stopping his movements. Was he having fun? Far from it, actually. "Definitely not. Even if I wanted to 'have fun' with this, it's been way too many years for me to actually enjoy my own hand. This is just the easy way to clean it while it's like this. Having fun staring?" With that final question, Yugi finished cleaning himself off and stepped away from the wash basin. At long last, he could fasten his trousers again! It would have been quite awkward to walk out into the hall and be seen by someone... though it didn't seem there were any others on this level of the mansion presently, based on earlier observation. "Anyway, finally ready to move now~"

Oh? Snark. She liked that... well thinking about it actively she couldn't think of a single thing about Yugi she did not like. What was more, it was pleasant to have someone not simply back away from her at every point of tension. If she teased him, he teased back. She questioned him and he gave a bit of spite. "Would I? I thought I just asked questions aloud to send them off into the universe~" yes, diversions and teasing were about all Kimiko did when it came to Yugi. But she was also aware that both of them knew how things would go the longer they spoke to each other. Eventually, they'd cave together into some magnificent romp. Ah, but they had to be somewhat normal, and in Kimiko's own face, it was much easier if she didn't have to lie to her father about what they were up to all night over dinner.

Yes, they could move along quite nicely though that wouldn't stop her from staring nor teasing just the same. "Oh? Is that how that works now?" she questioned as if challenging the lad. She knew full well he could and would at any time put the responsibility for his erections in her lap. As long as she was present she was almost certain it was her own fault, but that did not really matter to her long term, she was instead content to place blame on some imaginary thing for the lad's current disposition. Moving on from this point, her most recent quip was turned against her in a moment. The claim that the lad could no longer find his own hand fun was a rather interesting one. Perhaps she'd make it a point to help him out with that situation from time to time. Regardless, he asked if she was having fun watching him and there was only one way to respond. "Of course... I wouldn't still be standing here if it wasn't fun~" she mused with the utmost glee. Ah, but it didn't matter he was ready for the most now and Kimiko was also ready so she gave a bit of a bow before heading out of the door. "Hai hai, on to adventures in gaming. Making new characters and a new campaign? Probably should choose a new campaign," she muttered knowing neither of them enjoyed repeating the same things over and over again.

What an interesting retort Kimiko had for the young man. Alas, something like that was only guaranteed to keep the strangeness of their conversation rolling for a bit longer. "Maybe you do! Maybe this was just the perfect time to change your devious ways!" he exclaimed, raising his finger as if the great case had been cracked.

Yugi was on his way, ready to follow closely behind Kimiko en route to her room. There were more thoughts to be shared in both directions during the preparation for this trip, including the clause of how certain dynamics worked between them. "It is! I'm an expert in forcing responsibility onto others, you know? You'll have to flip all kinds of tricks for not taking responsibility on your own," he insisted. That elevated finger of his began to wag, but he was obviously content to move on. An epic gaming experience was just on the horizon; all they had to do was walk toward it. Yugi's excitement was building once again. A new campaign was precisely the kind of experience they deserved, and there was something else thrilling to note. "New campaign! Oh! They should have the Teyvat Chapter out by now, right? The new patch was only a day or two away when I last played. We could always jump right into that."

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast