Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashikaga Mansion

Yugi's understanding of the conditioning of the female gender was an interesting concept. He thought it dumb. Of course he did, she was sure this lad thought everything was dumb in some way, shape or form. Regardless, he did make an interesting point, if everyone was sexually deviant it would be much easier to spot those who were terrible humans but attractive. Still, it was a bit of a pipe dream. "I will agree that would make it easier for guys and girls to come to terms. It might even make it easier for guys not to be lead astray, but I will say it probably wouldn't work out that way. Girls will see undesirable traits in other girls and decide that acting such a way isn't at all what they want, long before the guys of equal age can see past their erections," she said. That was something she was oddly certain of, girls knew of the dark nature of womanhood as soon as the first of them hit puberty. In that decisive moment sometime in middle school a girl would be forced to choose a side. And those who chose the not 'forward' slutty way would be taking the long way around for sexual freedom and happiness.

Interestingly enough, she did could not have prepared herself for Yugi's understanding of her nature. He claimed that she was bitchy, she got off on it and so did he? Well, that was obvious but also comforting. He lodged no complaints about her nature and acceptance of her person was something she always desired. Strangely enough that led to a warm sensation inside her chest, and further confirmation of her good decision making. "Well as long as you're not complaining... I see no reason to change," she said softly, her face was flushed again as well. He always did this to her. It was strange to note but he seemed perfectly capable of disarming her normally sassy attitude and causing her to revert to blushing normal girl with only a passing comment. As for Satoru, apparently he already worked for Kimiko according to Yugi and she couldn't argue against his points while being certain the man would work for her. It was also apparently obvious to Yugi that Satoru was already behaving as a coworker or employee who respected their boss. "I don't know about that. He is wary of me and it was still just convenient, even if he's nice enough to go out of his way a bit. He could just be in full panic mode because he already knows his police career is over..." Kimiko concluded this. "Also there is no telling that he wouldn't do you a favor, he's a fan of yours~" she chimed as if that made it work out just a bit.

Moving on, Yugi went on to explain how his brain worked out her previous statement. He seemed to think immediately of her fellating a cucumber and playing a raid. Her brows rose at this statement. It was something she'd done before but that wasn't really the point here and now. He claimed that as a guy masturbating while doing anything wasn't as real a feat as she thought it was. "I wasn't claiming it was a huge feat, I was just explaining why I was set up this way. As for sex toys I have quite a few but I haven't gotten quite that brave yet..." she said with a chuckle. "And cucumber deepthroating is something done with some actual down time initially. Of course, I can say right now that I am fully capable of such a feat regardless, if you'd like to put that theory into practice I won't be proven wrong~" she said. True enough even in their first sexual encounter in this world, she'd placed her own theoretical practices and made herself capable of doing the impossible. She'd continue on in such a way regardless of what else she was doing.

"That's always going to be the case. When you're a guy, the boner controls everything you do, every decision you make. It's the reason I've almost made at least fifteen non-gaming decisions in the past few minutes alone, really," he said, knowing he'd nearly tossed the idea of playing anything more than a dozen times since sitting down. He was mere seconds from doing so here and now, but there were other topics at hand that functioned as ample distraction... or at least, most of the things they discussed fit that criteria.

One such example was the discussion of Gojo Satoru, and whether his were those of a friendly individual, or those of a subordinate. Kimiko's point could not be fully discredited; she wasn't at all wrong about his fears and the like. "I think you're right, but I also think there's way more to it than that. He seemed just as interested in making your life easier as he seemed worried about his own life. To be fair, from his perspective, you've got a lot more on your plate than any random girl should ever be dealing with. Sounds like dedication to me either way─ especially with his agreement at the end there. I also wouldn't consider it a good thing if he's a fan of mine. . ."

So, he wasn't too far off the mark with the cucumber thing. Kimiko confirmed the attempt, albeit not in the same scenario he'd been imagining. She also spoke of some number of toys in her possession─ ones she'd never built up the courage to make use of. Strange that she hadn't the gall for toys, but had all the gumption required to slide a firm cucumber into her throat. Well... Yugi wasn't here to judge, right? "So you went for something super hard instead of something super flexible? That sounds more like the backwards way of doing something," he said. Of course, there was something of a challenge on the proverbial table. Rather, Kimiko responded to a challenge yet to be issued... so it only felt right that Yugi issue it posthaste. "If you say you can do it, it's not like I don't believe you or anything. It's a little tough to imagine, though. If you've got a cucumber on hand, I'm game to see what that's like."

Yugi gave Kimiko a lesson in the male anatomy and psyche and she listened to it intently. This particular male wouldn't exaggerate such a thing in a non-joking manner, so she'd take this information provided on good faith. Still, it was shameful that half the population of the world was seemingly cursed by their own physicality. "Honestly, that sounds like it sucks. I don't envy you on that front..." she said with a solemn nod. Of course, this would not stop her from taking full advantage of him whenever the opportunity presented itself. She was far from altruistic and would still sate her own desires with this lad as they'd discussed previously. "Not to worry, I'll make sure we make good decisions~" she said happily. Besides keeping the undesirable away from Yugi was a task she took unto herself, irrespective of having already agreed to do exactly that... he could feel free to let his boners lead as long as she was the goal at the end of his race.

Speaking of things she took unto herself, the man known as Gojo Satoru was to begin working for her at some point in the near future, whether he was aware of that situation already or not. Either way, Yugi had interesting points to make about the man and his potential reasons for doing all the things he did for Kimiko. To be fair, she couldn't discredit Yugi's points either, strange though it was. "Hm, I suppose that could be counted as fair enough. I still can't say I understand anyone being overly worried about the stuff I have going on, but I have found it to be one of the better qualities of those who work for me," she said. Truly such individuals usually went above and beyond their normal dealings to make sure their jobs were done correctly. She'd count it as a positive character trait. Beyond that point though, Yugi apparently didn't think being a fan of his was a good thing. "I think being a fan of yours is a great thing," she said seemingly very sure of herself. "You might be too hard on yourself, but not to worry... I'll look after you~" she mused sincerely. She knew this lad had been a pivotal whistle blower in the case against the former prime minister. She also knew what it was like to watch fall out from decisions you'd made. It took a lot for her to come to terms with things she did from time to time, but she wouldn't deny the goodness of herself in those moments. She'd make a personal note to make sure Yugi understood the goodness of himself as she did... it was to be a new mission of hers.

Those missions currently included a lot of random sexual deviance. Right just now, Yugi was making the claim that if she had a cucumber she could go for it. Ah... he did not yet know the full breath of her extreme nature. One of those daring platinum shaded portals opened by her unoccupied hand. The other continued to play the game they were both playing while she took hold of a cucumber. Quite sizable in its own right it was the same length and girth as Yugi's own member. "First, it isn't hard, it has about the texture one needs not to have to go to the hospital if you mess up. As an aside... I didn't want to start with a sex toy collection before experiencing the real thing... what if I ruined sex for myself? In any or all of its forms? Yeah, definitely wasn't gonna do that..." Kimiko said as she flicked her tongue around the smoothness of the end of the cucumber. Then within a moment or two, she'd worked towards slipping it into the depths of her mouth and down her throat, with only a playful wink to offer Yugi as she acted on that particular 'challenge'. If he couldn't imagine it, she'd show him... it was simple enough a thing to deliver. Oh and this little demonstration came with sounds, a gentle moan and some strange slurping sounds as she held this food based object at the back of her throat.

'Good decisions' as Kimiko called them were something Yugi would go on to question. He wasn't sure the things she had in mind classified as 'good' by the general populace, though he was certain his own mind and body would consider them such. Either way, many of the things she said this day were coalescing in his mind. Perhaps it had to do with the horniness he continued suffering from that he was envisioning school-based deviance constantly. That wasn't even properly related to their conversation, but it kept appearing nonetheless. . .

Something was said about Kimiko's future employee, but what was it? Yugi was beginning to lose track of the more casual topics they discussed. Whatever the case, they reached a point of disagreement; Kimiko believed his weird cult of fans were in the right, and he believed the opposite. "I'll agree to disagree," he stated plainly. He could, however, agree that the common trait of her workers was beneficial in all regards. There was an air of camaraderie in something like that, as opposed to the usual assembly line-quality of a workforce. "Anyway, you don't really have to understand it if it's something you can vibe with. I get it. It's good energy to have in a professional setting, and a lot of people seem to neglect how important interpersonal relationships are," he summarized.

Ah, how surprising it was that Yugi managed any amount of reasonable thought. There were so many distractions present in his mind, and even more distractions attacking his eyes and ears. Kimiko explained the purpose of random household fruits like cucumbers, as opposed to toys made for sexual purposes. The logic was sound, he supposed. He could even count it as a personal victory that no 'ruining' had occurred prior to his arrival. Alas, Yugi himself was being ruined time and time again. It came as no surprise that Kimiko rose to the supposed challenge, summoning a random cucumber of an oddly familiar build from her magical storage. Yugi would soon find his game character being attacked by grunts in the open world, or rather... he wouldn't find that at all. No, he was far too occupied watching the sudden fellating of that cucumber, the momentary blink of one eye, and the following swell of the heiress' throat. Moaning and slurping assaulted his ears, and if things weren't bad enough already, it was suddenly quite painful to be wearing pants. Why was it necessary to stage an offense against most of his senses? He wasn't exactly complaining, but... maybe he should. Yes, he should! There was a bead forming at the tip of his pants-tent, and she was to blame for it! "Oi oi! That's just downright rude! I'm gonna get jealous of a fruit. Don't make me go to war with plants. Or... keep doing it. I don't know what to think anymore─"

Kimiko found this lad's level of distraction amusing. Of course, they were still having a conversation for a bit, but several of his thoughts seemed to end. Agree to disagree... what an interesting point to disagree on. Perhaps one day she'd get to the bottom of that one. Still apparently interpersonal relationships were concerned she'd give her team credit for maintaining theirs with her and each other. "Hai hai, I don't worry about it too much, it's just a bit weird," she said of the situation surrounding her employees. It was a fact that she chose them for the way they could interact with both her and each other, but it was always weird how much they seemed to care about her day to day life. Such was obvious with the one of her employees they'd run into in the other world.

Speaking of the other world, Kimiko was still playing, saving Yugi's character from an assault by grunts while she actively performed fellatio on a cucumber. She knew he was watching her, and it was her responsibility to watch his back in game so she'd do that. Of course, she couldn't help but enjoy the active attention and there was a bit of slickness building up between her legs in a moment like this. And what did he have to say for himself? He'd wage war on plants? Be jealous of a fruit? She dislodged the cucumber from her throat only toi speak teasing words seemingly pleased enough to send it right back when it was done. "War on plants is a bit weird. It didn't do anything to you~" she managed while sticking her tongue out. "Those grunts on the screen however almost murdered you," she mentioned with an eye roll. "You're welcome by the way~" she stated knowing she'd saved his character's life while riling him up quite a bit. Her character free of combat began walking towards a nearby statue, apparently a safe zone which would allow for a bit of deviation for a while, there was nothing wrong with a quick break or something right? Besides, he needed to heal up his character so nothing would be amiss about this entire situation.

"I don't think it's weird. You might only think so because you're so used to frightening the shit out of people with your name, face and reputation," Yugi stated. By her mannerisms and beliefs alone, Kimiko was certain to perpetuate a work environment that maintained healthy relationships between coworkers. As he saw it, the business could run itself in terms of worker communication and the like. Not once so far had he seen or heard anyone checking in with the young boss via call or text. Considering the number of people under her employ, that would have been nigh impossible in a different situation.

It would have been an excellent day to be a cucumber. Yugi watched with a hefty dose of intent, looking for every little movement and mentally replacing the phallic fruit with himself for the short duration of display. Soon enough, the cucumber was pulled out and returned to its resting place somewhere in that infinite collection realm of hers. Kimiko claimed plants did nothing to him, but oh how wrong she was. "Lies. I just got cucked by a green thing that should be on a snack plate. Kinda liked it, too. I got a whole new perspective to see that from, so I guess the plants can stay for now," he proclaimed, thinking it was quite lovely to see something like that from different, normally impossible angles. While he'd been watching so intently though, apparently his new character had nearly been killed. Yugi looked toward the screen at last, his eyes widening upon witnessing his own health meter. "Oh shit! I forgot I'm not OP enough to just idle in the open yet!" he exclaimed. "Nice save," he added. Onward to the statue he went, his character trudging along with a health bar that had gone from green to red. Upon reaching said statue, a green glow encompassed him and returned his health to... only half. Apparently, he was required to interact with it and change its settings to a full heal. It seemed there was also a pool of energy within said statue, and... oh. "At this rate, I'm going to run out of juice in this statue before finishing the prologue. What was I saying again?"

Was it only weird because of the way her life normally played out? Probably. Thinking about it logically, people were normally quite afraid of her and the ones that weren't were generally undesirable. She did not like those who approached her looking for status, thus all of her personal employees weren't even people who were looking for jobs when picked for their positions. No, they were individuals she met who tickled her fancy who she saw as being completely capable of carrying on tasks whether she was directly present or not. There was a certifiable bond of trust between her and the direct staff she managed. After all, what good were they in their positions if they couldn't be trusted to make at least lesser decisions without calling upon her all the time? "Maybe you're right..." she said giving a happy little smirk afterwards. Though given the words of Romani she still scared some of her staff to death from time to time.

Beyond this point though, Yugi apparently enjoyed watching this little display as much as Kimiko enjoyed being the one to put it on. He described the situation as being cucked, but claimed he did not dislike it in this case. He claimed plants could stay for now, even as she sent the cucumber back into her collection. "Hoh? Noted~" she claimed. Of course, Kimiko had no interest in any other guy but Yugi. Even so, if fruits and vegetables were apt replacements she'd be sure he was witness to anything he wanted to see. Oh, and he finally noticed his near death experience, claiming to have forgotten he couldn't just idle yet, he gave out the call of a nice save as they approached the healing statue. "Hai hai, it was a little my fault after all... being distracting the least I could do is make sure you didn't die," she mused lightly. And now there was a note that he'd run his statue out of juice before they finished the prologue. "Maybe not... this part seems to have a few tasks that if completed will gain us some companions. We could have one each and then with at least one healer on hand, get away with not visiting the statue super often~" she theorized. She wouldn't mind running a healer or support type for general purposes. As for what he was saying before. "And as far as what you were saying, something about watching me deep throating fruits being an enjoyable experience~" she teased. Ah, but it was an enjoyable experience for her as well... Perhaps she should think more about why shoving something down her throat while someone watched was a turn on, but... she did not have to pretend she did not like such things. Yugi would receive the most open version of herself, including all her perverted tendencies.

"I feel like I am. Though..." Yugi paused, having little to no idea how correct he'd actually been. Under normal circumstances, he'd be far more confident in his assertion. Now however, his focus wasn't in the right place at all for belief in his own sensibility. "Honestly, I kinda forgot what I might even be right about. I blame cucumbers─" he asserted. Yugi was finding himself to be very easily distracted, and just as easily suffering a full redirect of his mental state in certain scenarios.

Noted, Kimiko said. That was a sign for interesting future endeavors, and even the recent display was still replaying in Yugi's mind to this very moment. It was indeed Kimiko's fault, just as it was her fault he'd been distracted enough to take so much damage. It was the least she could do to keep his character alive... but when did she ever settle for the least? "The least is something I guess, but I should still make sure you take responsibility. I could have died from that distraction, and we have every reason to believe that could mean something with our weird dimension-hopping being a thing," he rambled, content to make up random consequences for potential character death. "And I got cucked by a cucumber!" he added. Moving on though, the idea of collecting a companion each was sound enough for Yugi's motivation. He had a general idea the type he'd be looking for, though finding it would be a potential annoyance. "You don't have to run healer or anything. It looks like we can cook and get healing from all these recipes. I'm not against farming food mats or anything before we pick up a good support. Hmm... looks like shields are a thing too. That might be more my speed," he said as a brief address of the game itself. Mere moments after, there was a reminder of his original point. Ah yes, he was enjoying the show. "Yeah, it was pretty sweet. I mean, it's losing points for the whole not me thing, but there's only so much I can complain about having a boner for probably the next six hours."

"Cucumbers are obviously a solid place to lay blame~" Kimiko added seeming to have no problem with having caused this lad a major distraction. No, it was far too amusing to know she was a point of such a lack of brain function in the lad for her to do anything other than go along with his wording in this case. He was however correct about her staffing and their proposed usefulness, and maybe even correct about Gojo Satoru already fitting that bill. Of course, this wouldn't stop her from a bit of relentless teasing on that white haired man's part, interoffice hazing while prohibited in general did give the rest of the team something to bond over. She found her general antics to be the type of thing that could bring a ragtag group together.

Speaking of bringing people together, it seemed they were dancing closer and closer towards being conjoined in some way, shape or form. In this particular instant, Yugi claimed to make her take responsibility for his distractedness that had nearly gotten his character killed with potential interdimensional consequences. And apparently equally as important was his being cuckold by a cucumber. Kimiko could only laugh at the assertion. "Come now, I would gladly take responsibility for any potential pain and suffering I have caused, but can you really call it a cuck when you said you wanted to see it? And knowing you could replace it... any time you're up for it~" she posed a teasing inquiry without actually denying the lad anything only to switch her topic of focus as easily as she breathed. "I don't always want a healer, but those are sometimes good. Actually, I am likely looking for someone a bit more all around as a support, I am not interested in having a singular focus or anything~" she said knowing the kind of adventuring she was prepared to do. The idea of meal preparation couldn't be overlooked either. "Hm, I am always up for collecting materials... I wonder if I learn how to cook these dishes if it will translate, I feel like that would be super convenient." she said aloud thinking only of good uses of interdimensional learning. Beyond this the show was indeed enjoyed even if wasn't him in the show in particular and thus it lost points. Hm, "Well we could make it you, but then you couldn't watch... well not as directly anyway~" she chimed. There was a lot to be said for the use of cameras, mirrors and other such devices. "And the longevity of your boner is only a matter of will power... nothing so serious as six hours I think~"

To the notion of blaming cucumbers, Yugi nodded. Something had to take blame, and he certainly wasn't going to. So, he'd instead blame cucumbers as well as Kimiko herself! They could both be made to pay─ the cucumber by taking a backseat, and Kimiko by 'taking responsibility' as it were. According to the raven-haired girl, she'd gladly take said responsibility. Damned be the fact that it was Yugi's desire to see that little show; that wasn't the point. "Well yeah, but it doesn't matter that I asked for it," he said in a mock huff. His pretend outrage was even accompanied by a rise. Yugi stood atop the mattress, pointing an accusatory finger down into the girl's face. "You did this!" he announced.

Of course, there was an additional purpose to Yugi standing so suddenly. That would not be acted upon right away, but a thought had begun floating around in his mind. Kimiko spoke of game companions and cooking skills translated to the world they lived in, but Yugi's mind had long since moved on. He did manage to hone in when she spoke of his inability to watch, had he taken the cucumber's place. That, too, was incorrect. He had a magnificent view even normally; it was just a bit different viewing as a third party. In fact, his plan was to gain a more conventional view here and now. By the time Kimiko spoke about the length of time his erection would last, willpower and all that, Yugi was prepared. His controller was held in one hand. His otherwise free hand took hold of his pants' beltline, jerking them down with enough rapidity to free his member. While Kimiko was making the claim of six hours being extensive, Yugi was in the midst of a pelvic thrust that would cause his tool to swipe lengthwise across her parted lips. "Meh, willpower. I think I lost that."

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast