Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashikaga Mansion

Kimiko's explanation about the difference in how she was perceived didn't seem to sit well with Yugi. Or rather he seemed to be working his way through it right up until the moment of his claim that he'd figured it out. According to the man next to her, she never looked any bigger to him, that it was just legs. But then he made the claim that, she was pulling people in with her legs and thus making them lower themselves. He even used a certain catchphrase she'd heard him utter before when figuring out some great mystery. "Hoh? You've got me all figured out do you? Well, that knowledge won't help you!~" she said with a false bravado. To be fair, none of this was true at all, it was just a funny thing to say and agree to, and kept them both at ease and joking with each other so why would she change it?

Ah, then there was the joke about the monitor over her bed, which was apparently taken as intended though it wasn't necessarily a joke. The snicker that came from Yugi came with the assertion that it was the laziest expression of privilege he'd ever heard. "Eh? Don't we all do things that make our lives easier. I just want to be comfy watching tv from any angle I feel like it, without giving myself a stiff neck... " she said as if this was even remotely reasonable as a request.

And now more teasing. Her words were enough to give Yugi a great deal of ammunition. He'd figured out that she didn't understand the fountain drink thing. His teasing brought a gentle red tint to her face as she turned her head and sighed. "Well, I still figure it is very different from the image I have of it in my head. But it isn't really my fault... not like I've ever had them before," she said as she pulled her keyboard into her lap. "Left, right or middle?" she asked of the lad giving him the choice of which screen he wanted to go along with his choice of a controller. Beyond that he explained the differences between energy drinks and Kimiko herself was left gently nodding her understanding. "Ah, gamer fuel... that makes way more sense than anything I was thinking. I wonder if that means that limited edition GG stuff I got would be similar to that. In which case, I do have energy drinks I just wasn't really aware of what it was because reasons..." she said with a nod. Of course, there was a specific version of such a thing she had, it came with two starter cups and over 100 servings of BlueLotus Bunny Berry, drink which was caffeinated despite Kimiko having no idea what it was. The collectors items were in her trophy room, behind the door to the left of her bed.

That knowledge wouldn't help him? What foolish talk that was! He was the official victor now; her secret was exposed for all eternity... or so went the thought in Yugi's mind. "Bwahahaha!" he laughed in the most exaggerated manner possible, holding a hand over his face with a single eye peering through his fingers. "You think not, eh? You know nothing! With this information, you will be brought to your knees at long last!" His laughter continued as the deepest bellow, drawn out for what even he thought was far too long. Eventually though, it stopped abruptly with the clearing of Yugi's throat.

At some point, there was a line between easy living and frivolous spending. Kimiko was definitely riding that line with most of her choices. In this case however, Yugi felt she'd jumped right over it to the other side. "So a ceiling TV is the answer? I think the easier answer would be... I dunno, a neck pillow or something," he surmised. Why the first thought was a ceiling overhead, he couldn't even fathom. No matter; he was too amused to be concerned with all that. Kimiko confirmed her lack of understanding about fountain drinks, which was about the most entertaining thing he'd heard in several hours. He wondered if she still didn't quite get it; perhaps she'd hazard a question if she didn't.

Regardless of all that, she did apparently have some form of energy drink without even realizing until now. She mentioned some sort of "GG" stuff she'd obtained at some point, which registered as only one thing in Yugi's mind. "GG? Like advance.gg? That's pretty much G-Fuel, yeah. I'm guessing you haven't drank it yet, if you don't know it's an energy drink. What did you think it was?"

Yugi's laughter made Kimiko chuckle. Did he really think this sort of bravado would get him anywhere? Well apparently yes. He claimed this was the end of her, and that he now had all the necessary information to bring her to her knees. "Well, you had that information ages ago, Daddy. But whatever makes you happy..." the lass said in a manner most cheeky.

Little did she know that would be one of her few victories this day. According to the lad at her side, it would have been easier for a single person to get neck pillow than to afford multiple tvs for the sort of laziness that Kimiko was apparently living with. "I mean it was a possible answer. Neck pillows are weird..." she surmised as if it was a reasonable stance to take. Even so, she was nothing but amused as well, it seemed that they could at least have fun, even when her outlandish lifestyle was the topic of conversation. This would of course, include the normal things she didn't understand because of her rather strange upbringing. "So, like this whole fountain drink thing... it isn't like an actual water feature fountain or a fondue fountain is it? It's very much not that and my imagination as led me astray today..." she murmured softly. Yes, this was throwing herself under the bus, but she'd rather have such a thing cleared up than to end up with it in her search history to be judged later.

As for other things she didn't understand the GG she was talking about was familiar to the lad and fell into the category of drink he was looking for. "No, I haven't drank it. I bought the kit because it was limited edition and supported a creative I am obsessed with, it didn't matter to me what it was. I figured it was some sort of powdered juice, but the flavor wasn't obvious enough for it to make sense to me," she said softly. No she'd never drank it, it was a trophy for her. That didn't mean she wouldn't though, she'd just had no reason to do so before now. Besides the flavor 'Bunny Berry' wasn't something she recognized as something she should drink. What kind of fruit is a bunny berry? Well, in truth it was a mixed berry caffinated fruit drink, but Kimiko was confused by that so she was a bit tentative about trying it on her own.

Why didn't he expect the sort of response he received in the end? Frankly, Yugi himself basically set up the scenario for Kimiko to offer such a tease. "I─" he stammered. In all technicality, she was right; he'd even managed such a thing earlier this very day. "Well. Yeah. I guess so," he said before clearing his throat.

Right then, moving on without stumbling too much was probably the best option, wasn't it? Neck pillows were apparently weird. . . Sure! He could nod to that, if only to avoid blurting out something that would incriminate him somehow. Wait─ was there anything incriminating to be done? Probably not, but the moment certainly made him believe just the opposite. Ah, it seemed he didn't have to give much consideration to these things. The subject of fountain drinks had made a grand return, and with it came the knowledge that she still didn't understand what they were. He wouldn't laugh. He actually didn't see much reason to laugh at all─ especially considering how could he thought it would be to have a literal fountain of cola. Someone should invent that thing! "It isn't, but I kinda wish it was. It's really just a machine that holds different drinks in it, and there are little spouts that pour them out into your cup. I'm not sure why they put the word 'fountain' on it though, now that you mention it. . ."

One might wonder why no one had invested in an actual fountain of soft drink by now, but maybe Yugi would see such a thing in his time. Hell, maybe he'd introduce the other world to something like that; he could probably make it happen with his own abilities. He'd even put energy drinks in it, though perhaps he wouldn't make use of the one Kimiko spoke of. There was much reason to wonder what she could've bought that was so confusing... but of course, there was always the chance that it was just named strangely. Most sponsored drinks of that type were all over the place with their names. "It's a bit juice-like; kinda like Kool-Aid or something like that. Obviously it's not carbonated or anything, but what kind did you pick up anyway?"

Kimiko gained another victory. Yugi found himself stumbling over words trying to come up with something to say in response to her teasing word choice. Ah, but he really had nothing, a gentle chuckle escaped the lass as she relished in her victory. "Ara ara, speechless already~" she chimed seeming to find the whole thing rather amusing. She could easily have fun most of the night just shooting teasing words at the lad with her, but... they currently had more interesting things to do.

The main example, would be having an entire conversation about fountain drinks. According to Yugi these fountain drinks were in fact, not served from large feature fountains, but instead some strange machine with spouts which served different kinds of drinks. This sounded somewhat familiar but in the strangest way to the lass, "So... a fountain in that case is more like a beer tap?" she questioned for clarity. "Well those things are nothing alike. That name is misleading... " she claimed with a certain amount of pouty finality. The girl's reactions to all sorts of things, bordered upon outlandish in the best possible scenarios. In moments where things didn't make sense to her, it was almost like inviting some sort of tantrum.

Luckily enough, there were still other things to discuss. Like the sort of drinks she'd incidentally bought in her desires to support the efforts of BlueLotus. He explained that the drink itself was a bit like juice and beyond that point questioned the flavor. The words written on the can were clear within the girl's head and she would explain. "BlueLotus Bunny Berry," she said softly. Kimiko had a wide range of problems with that, though the canister itself was described as mixed berry, she had no idea what kind of berries they might have put in it. It didn't say explicitly so she was a bit skeptical of the goodness of it. Beyond that, there wasn't exactly someone on hand that she could have used to ease her own discomfort.

"Well, that's just not fair, is it?" Yugi questioned. If nothing else, the lad was occasionally quite good at bouncing back. His brain worked quickly when he needed it to─ that was enough for an equally quick rebuttal. "You can't say something like already. I could shut you up just as quickly, but I'd have to actually put something in your mouth to do it. That'd just be downright rude in the middle of a conversation~" he quipped.

Kimiko's eventual understanding of fountain drinks was... very, very odd. It made sense, but it was a strange leap to hear her take. "... Yes?" he said with an upward inflection, only brief hesitation taking over beforehand. Frankly, he couldn't say she was wrong. Having attention brought to the name, he couldn't really disagree that fountain drink didn't make a ton of sense without just knowing what they were. "You know what? I actually can't argue against that. They should call them something like... like..." Ah, in came a moment of great consideration. Such was a time that his brain didn't work quickly, if only because he couldn't make a decision. Eventually though, Yugi had another absolute zinger of a name for something. "The Static Drink Choosey-Woozy Wonder Machine-O-Matic!" Ah... perfection.

Strange was the brand of drink Kimiko actually had in her possession. BlueLotus was the handle of someone who didn't even classify as a gamer, yet she had a sponsorship from the company in question nearly since they began offering the things. "Huh. Weird. I've never had that one, but I know BlueLotus because... well... anyone who's ever seen God-King knows about her. They've got some fun co-op stuff going." Yugi took an additional moment to peruse his own memory. What was that flavor again? "I think it's a wild berry-type thing? Like I said, I've never had it. But! I've never had a berry-flavored drink that was bad. Well... unless you count medicine. Don't count medicine. You got the limited edition stuff though, so aren't you like... saving it forever or something?"

And what was this? Yugi had a rebuttal to offer, having been effectively silenced mere moments ago. Of course, he would, it was natural for him to lash out a bit in such situations. He claimed it wasn't really fair and went on to exemplify how he could have gotten to a similar point in silencing her own words, but that it would have required a certain actual thing being put into her mouth. A chuckle escaped her in the moment, she couldn't help it. "Well lots of things aren't fair, but I at least try to be," she mentioned in an off-handed way. "Besides, it's only rude if we can't keep having the conversation and let's be honest here, we very well could, and I definitely wouldn't mind~" always end on a tease. That was the nature of the lass known as Ashikaga Kimiko when she was in the middle of such a situation. And that didn't even get into what he could shove in her mouth; his tongue, food, his dick... there was a large list of acceptable objects to place there, that she wouldn't argue with.

Moving right along, there was a general acceptable of her comparison between the fountain soda's came out of, and a beer tap. Alright, well it was comforting to know her thoughts weren't completely out of place. Even so, he went on to claim he couldn't argue against her logic and that the fountain drink should be renamed but in typical Yugi fashion, the name he chose was... well just outlandish. "Hehe-hehehehe~ You can't name things like that Yugi. It's ridiculous." she said still, that put her in a good mood and a good humor. Still there was the matter of set up, making sure each of the could be happy and comfortable in her space which she was willingly sharing with him.

So the matter of her drink choices came up. It seemed Yugi hadn't had the BlueLotus Berry version of the drink before, but knew of the woman because of her connection to God-King as a streamer. Kimiko nodded her agreement with that. "I'm a heavy lurker in his stream and on her Youtube channel. I have been for quite a while, in her case, because I find her business acumen interesting..." she explained of herself. What such a statement actually meant was, if the girl didn't have dreams of her own, Kimiko likely would have sought her out to hire her. "And I am an active lurker in God-King's chat... and their co-ops are legendary. I like watching them interact, they seem like such legitimately happy people..." she said of the pair. But she didn't just take a light interest in them, and her words about her involvement were a bit misleading. She'd been the one to tell BlueLotus about the store opening space in the mall she frequented. She'd donated an obscene amount of money to God-King's charity, she also appeared and chatted with him directly a time or two... but none of that really mattered. According to Yugi, he'd never had a bad berry flavored drink so it had to be good, but he was worried about the state of her collection if they opened up a collector's edition it would ruin the value. "I wouldn't by something I don't intend to use at some point, and collecting things, just to have them, is just as pointless to me as hoarding money without spending it. You have to enjoy yourself sometime right? Besides, I got two of them, I just hadn't been brave enough to try it yet..." she said slipping off the bed and heading for her trophy room. She'd go in there flick on the light and acquire on of the two boxes with the collector's edition shakers with the BlueLotus branding symbols on them, they also glowed in the dark.

"A─" Once more, Yugi found reason to pause all rational thought and speech. He should have come to expect those sorts of responses long ago. Perhaps he did, but hearing such things in a moment was much different than assuming they would happen in one's own imagination. Something about that directness was so very titillating. At times, it almost seemed as if... "You're doing that on purpose at this point. Don't be surprised now if you're mid-sentence and I start flinging my dick at your face," he said in an almost indignant manner. He had half a mind to do just what he'd threatened, but there was something slightly more pressing at hand.

Yes, it was naturally more imperative that he address the issue of his naming patterns. Hilarious, was it? Nonsense! By Yugi's approximation, that was among the greatest names he'd ever come up with! "I can, and I will! Static Drink Choosey-Woozy Wonder Machine-O-Matic is fucking patent worthy, I'm telling ya'! You'll see; you'll all see! Just you wait until I'm given the Nobel Peace Prize for my mad naming skills," he ranted.

While Kimiko went about retrieving their beverage of choice for the night, she also explained her reasons behind opening the case. Not buying things just to never use them was fairly respectable... but alas, she had two. Of course she had two! Such a noble notion had been tossed into the toilet and flushed twice over, all by a single admission. "Uh─" Yugi interjected. "You know none of that counts if you just have two anyway, right? That whole thing just sounded like killing off a character when there are Dragon Balls nearby. . ."

Kimiko was given a strange threat after a moment of thought from Yugi. It was always funny watching him work his way through such things. The claim that he might one day follow through with his threat. Even if he did such a thing, Kimiko wouldn't mind it, as she'd previously mentioned they could continue the conversation from that point forward. "I am definitely doing it on purpose... but you'll be the one left speechless if you do it~" she said teasing even in a moment like this. Though it wasn't technically teasing since she meant those words she said and always would.

Moving on from this point, apparently, Yugi though his naming pattern was indeed worthy. He thought he'd get a Nobel Prize for his naming skills. "Uh-huh, I just don't think it's gonna be as marketable as you think," she claimed having gone into her trophy room to retrieve the canister. She stopped at the mini-fridge beside her bed for a couple of bottles of water she tossed both on the bed before climbing in herself and settled back where she belonged with that collector's edition box.

Strangely enough, Yugi claimed there was some flaw in her logic of acquiring multiples of a thing that she wanted to use while claiming that she wasn't just going to store things just to have them. She looked at him with a raised brow. "It isn't like it's plot convenience. If I like it I may want to give the other away as a gift, or maybe donate it to a future Blue Lotus museum exhibit. Or I might like it enough to want to break out another canister but not want to wait on overnight shipping... there are plenty of logical reasons to purchase multiples. Besides... you're a collector of things too, and I've seen your collection!~" she said with mock outrage. Her own collections of things were extensive but she was at least reading the books, and looking at the figures and things like this she had for moments where it's use would become obvious that she did not foresee. It was for the good of all. With that in mind she cracked open the box without hesitation passing a drink bottle to Yugi and keeping one for herself. "Hm... does this have directions or is it one of those things where you just mix it until your heart is content?" she asked seeming to not really do this sort of thing herself very often.

Given the sort of discussion they were having so casually, it was only natural that Yugi's gaze endlessly followed the hardly-dressed lass as she moved through the room. Well, he was going to be doing that sort of thing regardless. That threat could hardly be called an actual threat. It was something he fully intended to do, and as he observed Kimiko's movements, the thought only became more solid. Oh? There was a bit of cheek coming his way as well. According to Kimiko, he'd be the one rendered speechless if he randomly plugged her mouth mid-conversation. Something resembling a glare was shot her way, accompanied by a raised brow. "Uh-huh. Y'know I've got half a mind to jizz in your G-fuel," he stated.

Marketability was no factor worth considering. Why? Because his naming was that incredible! Knowing this in the depths of his soul... somewhere... Yugi raised a finger with great purpose, and emphasized his point. "Doesn't matter! I'm getting the Nobel Peace Prize! The name will be so good, it'll stop the wars, world hunger, global warming, and your smug face!" he said with an accusatory finger pointed in the girl's direction.

That very same hand he pointed with was soon opened to receive a shaker. In the meantime, he continued staring while she settled in bed, and continued the very odd discussion they were having. Kimiko had something to say about his personal collection of things; he had to explain its greater purpose. "Well... it's tough being a guy, alright? We need collections like that. What if the internet is out, or my computer is fried? Gotta have some archaic material to use. It's not in a sane guy's nature to just go around jerking off with nothing to look at. The boner's gone without material." His explanation came to an end with that, but there was another thing worth addressing. Yugi laughed through his nose, though he couldn't exactly blame Kimiko for not understanding G-fuel and its... mechanics. "A scoop up to that first line is all you need to dump in. As for the mixing, well... shake it until your arm falls off? Basically, if you drink enough of this stuff, you can skip arms day forever."

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast