Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashikaga Mansion

Yugi may have just been realizing he had a problem, but Kimiko knew of it long before they stepped out of her room. This entire floor was hers and hers alone, during non-essential hours no one came up here per her own request. This floor was essentially a ghost town during her nightly gaming hours and not even her usual bodyguard was on shift at 3 am so long as she was in the building. As such they were quite alone and quite free to experience this space with a bit of controlled danger involved.

Ah but even that controlled danger was a worthwhile experience. After bending over Kimiko was confronted with a feeling she'd definitely been missing in the last few moments. The connection between her undercarriage and Yugi's manhood even through clothing was relieving to both individuals in a minor way. Oh and that throb which happened even a moment later made her let out a gentle little moan. This was going to be quite difficult to play along with... they might not even make it to their planned destination if this went too far. Ah, but there was no reason for real concern. Instead as hands met her waist, her hips shifted just a little from left to right seeming to enjoy the feeling of him being pressed against her. For the part in the little farce she was putting on she seemed to be actually looking for something. "I still don't see anything, but I definitely feel something~" she reached a bit further, extending that arch in her back and most definitely grinding herself against the lad's erection while she did so. The dangerous little games they played.

The word dangerous would potentially be redefined this day. Yugi was in the process of having second thoughts about his every decision─ at least every decision related to restraint. Did it really matter if they got caught disrespecting the entirety of this hallway? No, anyone sauntering by would undoubtedly understand how absolutely necessary a bit of deviance was at the time! Besides, there wasn't much to be said when it was all Kimiko's doing. She was the one bent over in the hallway, grinding against his erection with no concerns whatsoever. She was the one who sashayed around in frilly undergarments to get a rise out of him. She was the one applying that damn demonic temptress arch in her back while maintaining an impossible to resist position! Poor Yugi could think of nothing but continuing to grind against her backside, just for a speck of relief from this absolute hell!

"Yeah, I bet─" he said about the feeling of... something. Briefly, he thought to ensure that something more was felt, but he thought the better of it. They had no protection, and even if they did, he could at least put this off until they weren't standing in the middle of a hallway. His groin, however, hardly agreed with this train of thought. It kept screaming at the lad in his head, saying only: More. The grinding wouldn't stop even after Yugi's decision... and neither did the speech. "Might be one of those lost glasses things. You probably can't find it from this far away."

Danger? Yes, Kimiko was definitely in danger. Not like the mortality kind, but definitely the virtuous kind. Of course, she'd already handed her virtues over to this lad in particular so how much did it matter if she chose to grind against his manhood in the middle of a hallway in her house? Not much at all really. Well, aside from the jolts of sensation that were being sent straight to her brain. Such things were almost enough to make her forget her own plans. Right... they were still headed to the spa room. She still actually planned to help him with his hair... though this whole teasing thing was also being done there was a secondary plan for the 'handling' of that particular situation. Strangely as much as the sensation of grinding against him would work for her, it also worked against her own goals. She couldn't say she minded the risks though.

That was especially the case, when Yugi began to speak a bit. His tone still implying a bit more inquisitiveness. Oh he wished for her to move about a bit and had taken to questioning her ability to search from this angle. She supposed she could and should shift a bit huh? That gentle grinding sway of her backside soon turned into an up and downward motion until of course her bottom would shift down the whole of his cock and she'd be left balanced on her toes checking the floor once more and leaving her backside just a few inches above the floor as she further inspected but of course she could only give Yugi a joking wink. "I really don't see anything. You must be mistaken~" she chimed seemingly amused by the jest. "I'm sure if it's really important someone will bring it to me later... come on Yugi~" she said seeming content to straighten up and keep going down the hall admittedly with a teasing bounce in her step.

Was there anything that could prevent Yugi from making a long list of wonderful, terrible decisions in the middle of a mansion hallway? They were already dry-humping out in the open, and both were only an article slip or two away from nudity. One thing pulled down and another thing pulled aside, and he could easily scratch an itch he'd been dealing with for several consecutive minutes. Why shouldn't he? There was no need to wait on something silly like location or protection, right? Yeah, none of that crud actually mattered! The only important thing was diving right in, wasn't it?

Yugi didn't believe his train of thought was leading him astray. Luckily for him, Kimiko's plans wouldn't allow him to follow through. One final grind against his crotch carried the girl low, all the way to the floor in the most brilliant showing of movement Yugi had ever seen. She still couldn't see anything? Well, wide as Yugi's eyes were, he could almost see the future. In said future, his pants would be dropped in a split second, and Kimiko would be bent over again just after straightening her posture. Alas, that future would not come to pass. Only a moment before he impulsively took action, Kimiko spoke again. Ah... she was on the move. Good. Bad? It was one of those things; maybe it was both. "Right. Yeah. Almost made a good bad decision─" he stated while following along. How life became so terrible and wonderful all at once, he didn't know at all. But... he also wasn't complaining.

That little showing of movement seemed to put Yugi into an interesting line of thought. Kimiko watched as his mind apparently raced for quite a few seconds but by the time she rose to her original position and prodded the lad they were back on the move. There was something so enticing about teasing him knowing he was on the road to some perverse line of thinking. She really hadn't been kidding when she told him that any perverse thoughts aimed specifically at her were only a bonus in her own mind. It was fun to play off each other, and more fun still to build up the anticipation until one of them snapped. She was also taking untold joy in knowing what she had planned and wishing to surprising him with it while keeping him and herself on the brink of arousal. Yes... this was going to be a fun experience and that was most of the fun of this day.

"Oh? That makes sense... I am inclined to believe I would do the same thing..." she mused. Up the hall they continued and would do until they reached the room in question. Upon making her way inside several lights came on and floor tiles began to warm themselves. The Spa Room as she called it, had a cream and light blue marble floor heated and several different things littered around the walls. A couple of basin sinks and the appropriate chairs for hair dressing reclined against them. Different chairs for hair styling and the like. Several neatly organized shelves of various products from shampoos and conditioners, face masks and even a few of those large massaging chairs with the foot tubs beneath for pedicures and a manicurist station. Yes, even a set massage tables and the associated bits were located on the far side of the room. Basically this room looked like it was meant for a pair of people to experience a full day at a spa but as just two people. It even had a couple of the deep clawfoot tubs side by side and some monitors which could descend from the ceiling. "Alright, this is the spa... " she said giving a little nod.

Of course Kimiko would have done the same thing as him. One couldn't discredit the power of perversion when an outlet was readily available. At the very least, they could presently move on... into a "spa room" ridiculous enough to cost a premium for an hour visit. The floor even became warmer as he stepped into the room, which... lit itself? Why any of these features were necessary, Yugi would likely never know. Moreover, everything seemed designed for two. This certainly wasn't something designed recently, so it wasn't created with the pair of them in mind. . . Ah. He understood everything. "Must've been a really interesting friendship," he commented while looking around.

Though he could have continued following directly, Yugi had begun to wander a bit. If there was anyone who didn't relax after spending a few minutes in a room like this, there was probably something wrong with them mentally. He could feel the tension leaving his body just from viewing the venue. He should bathe in one of those tubs. Wait, no; he wasn't here for that... but eventually. "You know, most people who say they have spa rooms... don't mean they have something like this. This looks like the basement floor of the Gleaming Crest, without the extra tech for fake beach views and shit─"

The room with its self warming floors and the like, brought a bit of a nostalgic smile to Kimiko's face. She'd had this room put in around the time this wing fully became hers to inhabit. At the time, she only had one real guest to speak of on a regular basis. "It was... or rather it is the best sort of friendship." Kimiko mentioned with a sly smile. She'd originally had this room installed for a specific individual and her to share their experiences. A getaway at home, girl time for shut-ins... that sort of thing.

She walked along leading Yugi to one of the standing wash basins motioning for him to sit at his leisure while she scanned shampoo bottles deciding which sort would be best. She decided on an Acai Berry Clarifying Shampoo to get the gunk out and a matching conditioner setting both on a table already set up with combs and brushes for the this particular washing cycle. He claimed this place was like the Gleaming Crest room without all the tech to make the fake beaches. There was also the mention that most people did not have these sorts of rooms within their houses. "Tsu-chan on this side of the world has ALS. She was diagnosed when we were eight, but before that... everyone just thought she was a bit of a clumsy crybaby," she explained. "But the diagnosis changed that quite a bit and she didn't cry too much anymore but she was always interested in stuff I did with Mama when we went out for spa day. Knowing she couldn't go out to such facilities I had this one built and staffed for when she came. I also had a bunch of stuff installed to make it comfy, like the heated floors. I'm sure if Tsu-chan had mentioned wanting some kind of digital scenery Kaiba would have handed it over to me, but this was our big girl's hang out. Actually one of my first scavenger hunts was turning over a key to this room to Tsu-chan for her eleventh birthday..." she said the memories of that time playing across her face. In truth her friendship with Kaiba Tsukiko had picked right back up when she'd been transported to the other world. But pleasant memories like these were part of her happiness in moments like that. This place was used infrequently by Kimiko herself because it felt like a waste without a plus one. But knowing her friend was living a happy life as Queen of Atlantis on the other side of the world without sickness hanging over her head... she could go back to enjoying this place with new purpose.

Just as Yugi anticipated, this room had a backstory. It couldn't have been anything else. Had it been created for a single person's use, it wouldn't have been an entire room of this magnitude. Had it been made with the intention of others being present, things wouldn't have come in twos so frequently. It was the simplest deduction to discover Kaiba Tsukiko being the only other person to frequent the spa. Her disease was something simple to figure out as well, even in spite of the media silence forced by the girl's family. With all the hullabaloo surrounding her lack of presence after reaching a certain age, a few clues made it clear that she'd inherited the disease as some rare individuals did. "That's a weirdly satisfying story," the lad mused. "I mean Kaiba's story, going from ALS to being a healthy mermaid in a fantasy world... though as far as childhood stories go, that's still pretty wholesome. Weird and indulgent... but wholesome."

In due time, Yugi's wandering and looking came to an end. He gradually made his way over to Kimiko and the wash station she drew attention to. As he took a seat, he immediately regretted leaving the heated floor. Ah, but it would be even more satisfying to return to, wouldn't it? Most likely, it would be. "Wait─" he stated, seeming to have reached an epic realization after Kimiko's story. "Does that mean I'm a big girl now? Is this girls' night? Do I get a scavenger hunt and painted nails, and... and... whatever the hell girls do at night?"

Weirdly satisfying. The story of Kaiba Tsukiko was one which Kimiko also took great satisfaction in. Knowing the girl was living a happy and healthy life somewhere was a great bit of news. That being said Yugi found that childhood story, both wholesome and weirdly indulgent. A smile crossed Kimiko's face... "Wholesome? I suppose. I am weird and indulgent, but she was my only and best friend. I'd do it again and then some, I'm happy she can do all the things she missed doing before~" she said with a casual shrug. As a person who'd always had a ridiculous amount of money, Kimiko saw absolutely no problem with spending to indulge others as much as she spent to indulge herself. This was especially true of the girl she spent her entire childhood with, throughout even her coming to terms with her own health and all. She had once said strange things to the girl, and though she did not know it, Tsukiko was at least a little responsible for Kimiko's preoccupation with death but that was another matter entirely.

Soon enough Yugi was seated and she couldn't help the look of pure shock which came over her face at the utterances he had pass his lips. Was he a big girl now? Did he get to participate in all the things big girls did? Was this girl's night? "Hehe...hehe...hahahahaha!~" the laugh that escaped Kimiko was genuine in the moment. She couldn't help it, still she was a sassy person by her own nature a bit of a sarcastic response would follow the joy. "Yeah, of course. I've definitely noticed you growing up. This was obviously my invitation to you for girl's night. Hair, nails, facials and we can talk about guys. I'm sure it'll be great~" she teased in a manner most merciless. Of course, those were all general girl's night fare. She assumed if such activities continued to adulthood they would eventually become more about relaxing, drinking and men but that wasn't really a problem either.

Weird and indulgent was about the only way one needed to describe Ashikaga Kimiko; it basically summed up the entirety of her being. Knowing she'd managed such a healthy friendship with anyone was oddly relieving. It had to be incredibly difficult, given the type of person she... well, the types of people they both were. Even Yugi could ordain something almost resembling friendship when interacting with the youngest known Kaiba, though he could never imagine such a potent bond with anyone.

What he could imagine, was a couple of choice things from the apparent girls' night activity list Kimiko spoke of. Well... maybe it wasn't all exactly as intended, but they'd both already admitted to how simple things became inappropriate in their minds. "I guess I'm already signed up for hair, but sign me up for facials too. I hear that's what the best big girls are into nowadays. You're the host though, so you can go first~" he joked. Finally, Yugi reclined himself in preparation for... whatever zillion yen shampoo Kimiko was likely to put in his hair. "Or we can share all our dirty secrets, compare measurements and all that!"

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast