Page 14 of 178 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Finis Chaldea

It took an interesting amount of grace for one to slip around his slash and take only a gash across the cheek, but an even more interesting amount of beastlike capacity to do so while moving forward. Whether it was an act of reckless abandon or of overwhelming confidence, stranger things were still to come. First though, was something that could not be allowed. No simple sword attack, holy or otherwise, could be allowed to harm him. Surprising as Saber's decision to move inward was, the blade thrust itself was projected as always. A 45 degree rotation continuing his existing momentum, a paired sidestep, and he could easily clear something so simplistic in nature. Well... that should have happened. His movements occurred just as planned. What did not go as planned, was the outcome. There were two surprises─ one for each widening eye of Gilgamesh's. First came the sight of his own blood as that forward blade cleaved across his abdomen. Second, but no less important, was the realization that Saber's face had nothing but blood. He'd cut many a man and many a creature; he knew when the damage was dealt. In this case, however, he gazed upon that perfect face to see it unsullied... bar a few drops of blood? So, she had some regenerative capabilities, and here he was with an open gash in his gut. Impossible! How was he the wounded one while exerting himself against another? It was such a slight that he experienced an immediate fit of rage. Mana surged from his body, thick and oppressive in nature. It was not a purely conscious effort, but its effect was liable to force distance between himself and the Saber. "Your arrogance knows no bounds, Saber. As it stands, the only result of our meeting will be you groveling at my feet begging forgiveness while I drink from that grail!" he declared. Now that he was talking again, he had a wonderful idea. "Or perhaps that is the key to showing you the light? Yes, you may do well with a little display," the king continued as the blades in his hands returned from whence they came.

Medea seemed to be taking very kindly to Merlin's approach. Well, he never expected anything else. This was all derived from her subconscious. As such, it stood to reason that Merlin could do no wrong. What would come of this next, then? Submission functioned as the trigger to another lap directly to the Caster's lovebud. This was followed by another, another, and so on with less time spaced between each successive cycle. The end goal was clear, yet distant. Indeed, the true end had nothing to do with the goings-on. This, simply put, was mere preparation and entertainment.

Artoria was locked in combat with Gilgamesh but there was a sweetness here. She'd taken an injury but she'd also placed one. That little smirk reappeared on her face. It was satisfaction this time, to know she was right about that situation. Even so, she couldn't really fault Gilgamesh's skills. He'd been nimble enough to avoid the should have been death coming from that weapon. How strange, was that exciting? Well, regardless there was physical, oppressing manifestation of mana. It didn't seem to be conscious but it physically pushed back against her causing a space between them which after her recovery including placing her sword into the ground, Artoria stood up straight and looked towards the man across from her. The gauntlet of her armor set disappeared for just a moment as she rubbed the blood away from her face, completely revealing the unblemished form of her visage. Still there were rather interesting words shared by Gilgamesh. He called her arrogant, truly?! "Oh to be called arrogant by the likes of you, must be a compliment. Not that I know why you would say such a thing..." she said rather casually. Oh, what was this, he made the claim that she would be begging forgiveness, and he'd be drinking from the grail? Wrong on two accounts. "I have already said that grail has an owner and so does the next one, and that is not you. My death would come long before such imaginings as those," she said. No inclination in her tone implied disrespect. No, Artoria was simply speaking factually she'd die before begging anyone for anything. And that Holy Grail belonged to Jeanne D'Arc and she'd see her have it. "And you can not show me light... I possess my own," after meeting the flesh of Gilgamesh Excalibur had a slightly brighter glow. This man was arrogant, was he arrogant enough to face an attack? Was he stupid enough to let her charge it? She supposed she'd find out soon enough...

Medea suffered a special brand of torture, so new to her senses. Around the time her mind confirmed she wanted more she received another. Oh what a strange amount of stimulation her body was receiving. And it didn't stop, more and more in more rapid succession, those tongue lashings were delivered straight to her pearl and thus, sent sensation straight up her spine. She didn't know how to react. Nothing had ever felt so good before this moment, what was she to do about it, but moan her happiness into this dimly lit temple. The muscles in her thighs began to jump as well, each movement of Merlin's tongue brought her closer and closer to absolution. Even at such a pace, that stroke could cause this?! Bliss, as the tension released from her body, and spilled more of her nectar from her already leaky core. Truly there was nothing more lovely than that sensation. She still wasn't sure she was alive, after such a feeling her eyes had closed tightly and she took several breaths, how... how... how had someone been capable of this, and why hadn't she ever experienced it before.

Almost laughably, that petulant Saber failed to realize her own arrogance. Any who had the audacity to injure the golden king were the epitome of pomposity; such had always been truth. Of course, he could now only count two in his memory who managed to draw blood from his magnificent form. That was, if nothing else, commendable. "A compliment? It should be determined. There are two kinds of arrogance. There is one where you are unequal to the task, and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find." Indeed, believing it was her place to cause him injury was a mere showing of arrogance. Her goals that came afterwards, however, were what truly determined the quality and extent of her gall. If she proved to be the latter in the end, his adoration would only grow. In all of humanity, nothing immaterial was more valuable than those with grandiose dreams they drew closer and closer to by the day. Judging by the simple fact that she now sought the grail for someone else's sake, even claiming it as a certainty in the face of King Gilgamesh, one could easily assumed she possessed the latter form of arrogance indeed. Ah, but she had some grit to go with it. She'd die before she groveled? They would soon see. First, he had to prove a point─ that there was light he could show her sheltered little mind. "You possess a light, do you? Surely that holy sword and the resolve that challenges a true king is not what you speak of. Come, Saber. A gift, I offer you to show that I forgive your demureness." With that announcement, Gilgamesh stood akimbo, his pelvis jutting forward just slightly. The clothes on his back vanished in a show of golden, dust-like light, unveiling his divine brilliance beneath. His musculature, his skin, his every proportion could not even be properly defined by the word "perfection." No, for he was sculpted of the purest mold. He broke the mold, he became an entity the gods failed to replicate, and matched only once. A diamond with greater value than the world itself could not shine brighter, and in fact... to mortal eyes, he seemed to be actually shining. To view his full naked glory was something so far above human comprehension, there appeared to be a beacon of light originating at his groin. . .

The crevice between a certain Caster's legs could also be described as shining, though in a very different way. Ah, it was but a glisten─ another drip-feeding of nectar to be taken straight from the petal itself. Of course, the presence of this quantity meant only one thing: it was nigh time to move on. He could see the battle occurring beyond this bounded field, and it seemed progress was occurring a bit faster than he anticipated. Luckily, Merlin was a master of dreams. Throughout one final lick up the full length of Medea's womanhood, he delivered imaginary progression through many, many more minutes of foreplay. He even left it vague enough to bend with her shifting desires, just as he'd been doing in real time. There was no real difference between dream and reality around one such as Merlin, so it was essentially as if the sorcerer hastened time itself while his own consciousness skipped ahead a bit. And, with that, he rose. Hands were traveling from Caster's thighs back up her torso, applying various levels of pressure that bridged caress and massage. All the while, Merlin rose higher until he stood over the woman, his tool laid over her pelvis in wait. "My my, Medea~ Is that satisfaction I've been seeing on your face? Don't get too immersed, or I'll have to leave it at that to avoid going too far~♥"

"Is that how you see the world?" Artoria questioned rhetorically. Of the two forms of arrogance he mentioned, hers was rather obvious. She'd never taken on a job she couldn't complete and no task was outside of her purview. Ah, she knew and understood by his own definition which type of arrogance she possessed. Artoria was reaching for humanity's sake. She was bringing order to chaos before such a time as her death set in upon her. She had happily become the Queen of Camelot, stunting herself in the process. She'd happily become a high tier assassin, once upon a time, to spare her younger siblings as much as she could. And now, she'd help humanity climb the ladder and attain everything they could. Starting with the human she adored the most. Archer's next move was one which should have brought any woman to their knees. But for Jeanne D'Arc, a gentle whisper occurred in her ear. Her lance was planted in the ground, her eyes closed and her hands were clasped together as she thanked those voices for their help. And now the golden majesty that was Gilgamesh was clear for her eyes to see. This was the light he spoke of? What seeing this should make him forgive her for her behavior? She stared. This was a man. That wasn't to be denied she'd been one herself so she understood the physiology. He was golden and glowing. Alright. Like a statue in a museum she could see and understand why he thought himself perfect, but why did he believe a perfect visage entitled him to her adoration? "Emi, are your eyes closed?" she asked of her younger sister, without turning her back to the man before her, after all, she wouldn't want to break form, again. "Oui, the angels warned me, is he naked?" she asked of her older sister, wondering how the lass felt about it, but finding the answer all too quickly. "Yes, for reasons I can not begin to understand..." Artoria mentioned. Oh? So she still hadn't a single normal inclination, that was both comforting and saddening to Jeanne. A sigh of relief was heaved, after all... Artoria might have actually murdered this man if he was naked before her sister. Not because she cared about his nudity, but because she cared about her sister. There was a distinct lack of interest in Artoria, she wasn't a girlish maiden, such notions were cast aside in favor of kingship, so this act didn't stir anything about her. She was fairly certain it couldn't have even if she still maintained some aspect of regular humanity. The truth of the matter was she was likely asexual long before she came to this world. Well, that wasn't entirely the truth, Hoshimi Eri crushed everything about herself to become an assassin. Artoria Pendragon, crushed all of her girlish tendencies and her own growth into a woman also stopped so she could become king... the notion of interest was missing from her mind, thus she had no reaction even to a specimen as perfect as Gilgamesh. Truly she was unmoved by men she respected, why would a man like him actually manage something others could not? "That is not a gift. It would go against my honor to attack a man so very exposed so, if you would do me the kindness of putting your armor back in place... I would be greatly pleased, to continue the work of moving you out of humanity's way."

Just the same Medea was receiving what she saw and felt as the ultimate treatment. She was sure those moments lasted hours as she spilled from within and it was well worth doing, she couldn't even really imagine anything but. Ah, well, there was magic involved with that, but it was so subtle she wasn't sure she would have noticed it at all. Eventually with one final lick all of that would come to an end, and Merlin's hands would be back on her body, gentle pressure and rubs were applied as he stood and eventually his manhood was resting over her pelvis. Her satisfaction would make him hold back... well that wasn't really allowed at all. "Well all immersion is your doing and I won't see you stop. I could always be more satisfied," she mentioned her hips were already gently wiggling what would happen. A slow push forward was about what she sought. Gone was her inhibition and gone were thoughts of rush. She wanted slow and steady to be pushed over the edge... why she wasn't this, she was no longer certain but she knew it was necessity.

... No. No, this simply wasn't possible. There the first Hero of this world stood, baring his divine form that none on this planet should be capable of resisting. It was only natural that the Lancer behind his target cover her eyes; most would be incapable of handling the sight of him. Saber, however, was a special breed of being that was to be gladly accepted into a lover's embrace with him. Why then, was she so unmoved? How did she resist him so? Any mere mongrel would wet the bed at the thought of his name alone, yet this specimen of a woman was upholding a conversation with the person behind her. Moreover, the amount of disinterest she showed transcended all notions of offense taken. "You─" the man growled. It couldn't be. His name got him nowhere, his power got him nowhere, and even his form, the most glorious in creation... got him nowhere. Worse yet, Saber spoke of him redressing for the sake of continuing a fight. Why? Simply because she thought to "move him out of humanity's way" as she put it. In a few short moments, Gilgamesh experienced an array of emotions. To her lack of interest, he knew disappointment. To the very same thing, he knew infuriation. To the thought that he was somehow in humanity's way, he knew something bordering hysteria. Holding it in as much as he could, it was hardly possible to avoid laughing regardless. "Fuhahaha! Me? In humanity's way? You fool. It is by my hand that humanity has place in this world, and by my hand that mankind will flourish. You fathom so little as you flounder about on the ground," he spoke. The golden king's clothes were returned a moment later─ as was his weapon in bow form. His abdomen continued pouring blood, yet even that seemed less red than the sclerae of his eyes. So quickly, Gilgamesh had gone from laughter to seething again. "Prepare yourself for destruction."

With that singular warning given, Gilgamesh leapt back. His bow was then raised and aimed. His mana formed three rings of cuneiform lettering around the formation of an arrow aimed between a golden wing-like pattern. At the center where the arrows tip was to form, one could imagine a crimson eye surrounded by six lights that vanished one after another. This was but an omen. The sky darkened as if night fell in a matter of seconds. Far, far overhead, there were lights mimicking what could be seen at the tip of his arrow before its formation ended. "Behold! The inferno of destruction fills the heavens! Come forth! The Surge of Utnapishtim!" And so, the arrow was released. His target was not Saber herself, but the ground in front of her. A simple tracer round was all the arrow was, as the true Artifact was more of a satellite. Six bolts around said satellite converged around the "sword" for which this Artifact was named, creating a spear of light falling toward the planet's surface. His "Sword of the End" would fall as the mythical Star of Destruction, cleaving through space to the ultimate end of shattering even the bounded field this war took place in. Upon reaching the planet itself, all that awaited was a tsunami that would cover entire cities only seconds after emerging. Forty days and forty nights would pass before a place struck by this ultimate strike could be inhabited. In fact, it was this very "flood" which gave shape to the deluge myth of Noah.

Medea had no intention of letting Merlin stop, it seemed. She was right; she could always be more satisfied... until her last breath. Luckily for her, she was quite magically-inclined, or she would truly have been in danger of experiencing a most blissful death at his hands. Regardless, Merlin had no intention of backing down regardless. There would be no form of insertion initially. Instead, Merlin went for more of a... rubbing. Yes, that would suffice. He chose to rub his length along her womanhood, slicking it fully before one slower retreat positioned the tip just perfectly to nudge forward. Then, and only then, did that slow insertion begin. It was not just that, though. Oh no, Merlin's trickery was still at work. Every painstakingly slow moment of his initial thrust came with an addition to the dream. For every single millimeter of distance he covered, Medea would be cursed with the memory of a hundred thrusts. It was this sort of treatment which killed some humans before Merlin even drained them properly. Many a woman had suffered stroke and seizure at his hand because of this approach, but... the endless orgasming tended to be worth it for a solid meal.

Anger? Probable, men tended to have bad reactions when turned down. Lashing out, hopefully? That would excuse any behavior Artoria took on in defense of herself. Yes, that seemed about right. A large attack should be next, to flex his disappointment and vent his anger. The space after would be the time to capitalize. Oh? First would be laughter, it was kind of obnoxious. He seemed not to understand what she meant... perhaps he really thought himself helping in some way? It was possible he had an actual plan of some sort, but he didn't even know humans... He didn't act like a man who'd had any contact with a human in a very long time. In fact, she'd say Merlin was more human at this point. "I am not being obtuse, you are literally standing between us and the goal... You are here, when we have never laid eyes on you. I am not saying you are not capable, nor am I discounting any plans you might have. I am saying we are doing this now irrespective of your goals and ideals. We do not need you stifling us." There. An honest response. The plans of Jeanne D'Arc and Artoria Pendragon would have far reaching effects. There was no way someone so high level as Gilgamesh should be standing between them and their goals to help humanity. Ah, an honorable mention as well... Gilgamesh was planning on attacking and had the courtesy to announce his plans. He was redressed, and Jeanne's eyes opened once more to see the bow back in his hands. And a fired arrow which landed before her. Huh, those green eyes flickered upward and Artoria exhaled a deep breath, "Avalon's Sanctuary," such a calm announcement had the sheathe of her weapon break into golden light while she changed her stance. Defense would give before the end of everything.

That shining sword was raised above her head in a two-handed grip. It was necessity... she wasn't physically able to do this without the use of both of her hands. And that shining light began to coalesce. The shining got brighter and brighter over time, each moment seeming to gain more. Even as those missiles would try and descend upon her, she kept this stance. That shining light had a strange effect. Everyone witnessing it could feel all the hopes and dreams of humanity. They could feel the glory which would happen, they could feel hope for salvation. This light was the crystallization of the term 'glory' as it always would be... stories of this sword spread far and wide across the world already and it's legend would only become greater. "EX-" she started the chant as she caught sight of that weapon falling from the sky, the barrier in place so she could finish the sword swing. "CALIBUR!!!" That shining light would aim to meet that furious flood bringing weapon, and what would occur would be a mighty clash, a bright pillar of light and a massive explosive which shook all and disrupted everything around them. For her part in this Jeanne was looking at the barrier for herself and all behind her, including Rider for reasons unapparent to most. It was simply Artoria's nature, chivalrous without end.

Merlin continued, just as Medea wished him to, if she was privy to the shift in nature between dream and reality it wouldn't be at all obvious from her experience. The sensation of his manhood rubbing against her for those long moments seemed to cause her to squirm in anticipation and then the unimaginable happened over an extreme period of time. A push forward into her, which felt like a hundred thrusts with every movement. Actually, she'd experienced a certain tightening sensation in her nether within moments. This had to be divine, or sinful... she wasn't at all sure. Definitely sacrilegious at the very least, considering their current location. Ah, but regardless all she had to offer were moans and words of praise. Her body was clutching at every inch of him. She was sure she'd been at it for hours, sure she was out of breath. She was was seeing stars in her vision. She'd all but completely lost herself in ecstasy. A memory of an extended love-making session and she couldn't see it anymore. No more blonde, no muscles, no anger... what was it? The name in her head was so far away from her, she couldn't have recalled it in the moment. There was no reason in her mind she shouldn't be doing this... Her legs would eventually tighten, locking behind Merlin, pulling him in as her body sought all that it could take without even realizing it was how she was being. No negative effects to speak of, literally only bliss.

As his ultimate arrow descended to bring forth nearly three fortnights of mana flood to overwhelm the battlefield, Gilgamesh's bow returned to its twin-blade form. Ahead, he bore witness to an accumulation of light as brilliant as the full moon over a clear night sky. There was something warm and inviting about that radiance; furthermore was how that light amidst the darkness framed the Saber's face as fringes billowed around it. It was the sort of sight that could have been witnessed in one's final moments, resulting in a tranquil end. Just the same, if that expression preceded the final moments of its wearer, it would have been the most beautiful final frame to behold. He could do nothing but stand there and admire the view during these final moments. Ah, but these were not going to truly be the final moments of anything, were they? A single outcry was all it took. In that one word yelled across the battlefield, a great enough burst of mana was produced to split the water and vaporize the sea of Gilgamesh's descending might. The Star of Destruction itself, that skyscraper-sized arrow, was cleaved as well. The ensuing explosion encompassed all things as far as the eye could see. All the while, Gilgamesh's gaze had been lifted. Everything was so bright, blindness should have been assured... but he would not look away even if it had some sort of effect on even him. 'H'oh? To gaze upon something like this, it almost instills in me a sense of nostalgia...' he thought. It would take quite some time for even the visual effects of this clash to clear, and Gilgamesh's eyes would be on the fallout even when they did. Impressive. One might wonder how much more Saber had in her. In Gilgamesh's case, he had come to this place with only his current weapon and Enkidu, the former of which could offer only a single ultimate strike every six days. Only one utterance would leave the king's mouth in light of all he witnessed. "Hmph..."

What more could he offer? It was like that one moment brought every moment before it crashing down at once. Saber's every rejection of his advances, every clash of tongues and blades thus far, all led to this display of light. Was it a shame? It may have been, though there was undoubtedly something more just beneath the surface of an event.

Merlin's singular thrust was already a slow effort, yet he now used his ability to manipulate minds to stretch time to a veritable infinity. For his own sake, Merlin could see and feel everything sent into the mind of Medea. Frankly... he found it all quite pleasant. It took only a few seconds for hours upon hours of memories to form. In that second, he saw the shift in Medea's mindset over time. Gone was the link, he thought. He seemed indeed capable of flooding the woman's mind with pleasure until that same flood washed over him in return. Of course, it was mere sustenance for Merlin... but it was quite difficult to avoid getting lost in a moment. Such was especially the case with Medea actually surviving and keeping enough wit and desire about her to wrap her legs around him. Well, this was new. Orgasm was no stranger to even an Incubus, and his was quickly approaching. Given their current position, there would soon be no avoiding what should have been a cardinal sin for his kind. So, what was Merlin to do about it? Well... he'd blabber about, just as he would with anything else. "Careful. Doing something like that, you'll end up full of a lot more than just memories. You'll even wind up a mother~"

A clash. Two massive attacks that likely had no business accosting each other played out in front of everyone's eyes, and ended, most practically in a stalemate. Ah, she lowered that weapon ever so slightly a sigh escaping her. Avalon, the sheathe of her sword, dismantled its barrier which looked like more scattered light around the others in the area. It would come back together pretty soon, but there were no words from Gilgamesh immediately. Just a little sound, one of those arrogant noises that she didn't know what to do with. "Excalibur?" that was a question from Jeanne. "What happened to Caliburn; did you upgrade?" she questioned. The light of that moment had made her happy, it brought her back to battles won and the feeling of brightness around victory claimed with her own hands. Artoria sighed. "I broke it." Three simple words, no more no less. "Sounds like there's a story there..." Jeanne mentioned knowing how her sister was about such things. As if to further cement it Artoria managed to look practically impetuous. "There is, but it is a long one. Still, I loved that sword, about as much as I loved my gun," she said in answer. This of course, brought a giggle from her sister, who seemed to understand the gravity of such a statement. A deep breath soon after as this. There was rampant destruction but it seemed she'd managed to prepare enough not to completely ruin everything. Surprisingly enough Gilgamesh was still standing where he had been the entire time. She couldn't relax not just yet, but it'd also be pretty rude for her to follow up on that attack immediately without knowing his intentions.

Ah, yes a different sort of problem. In spite of the fact that she was absolutely annoyed by this man. That had been more fun than most interactions she'd managed in quite a while. Weird though it was, if he moved aside she wouldn't continue attacking him at all. Well, not at the moment anyway... it would be better to try again later. To see what he learned, or if there was more to his ability to fight than what she saw. She shouldn't be thinking like that now should she? No... that wasn't kingly at all. Right now, she was working towards a goal, she shouldn't be thinking about a fight just for the sake of it. "Will you stand aside?" she said finally looking towards Gilgamesh. There was still the tiniest bit of defiance in her face, like she would still attack if he answered wrong. He had been an obstacle standing in her way, someone she wanted to fight and someone who'd managed beyond most, to both annoy her and fight her to the amount she enjoyed. Strange though it was... she had no hard feelings now as long as he didn't interfere anymore than he already had.

That single moment that carried on for eternity was well worth the effort. Medea had tightened her legs around this man and he'd in turn begun to speak of what she'd receive if she didn't let up. Well, she knew how that sort of thing worked, it wasn't as if she was incapable of understanding the basics of anatomy. Still, that didn't stop her legs from remaining where they were, nor did it stop her from continuing to experience such an interesting amount of sensation. "I am quite aware... but you'd need really good aim to guarantee something like that..." she said of potential pregnancy and the like. "Besides, I don't have any intention of stopping this~" she seemed sure of herself. And maybe she was, after all, it wouldn't have been the first time she'd had kids... not that she fully remembered the issue from before now. It was all just a memory, something fuzzy... instead what was in front of and inside her... that was real.

Gilgamesh's gaze was fixed, as if the world around this moment ceased to be for the duration. What would have been something akin to nuclear fallout in magnitude, had become a light show. Particles descended all around; it was as if the stars themselves were acting as rain. Soon enough, a distraction came in the form of Saber's speech. Why did that foolish woman think he would stand aside? The simple outcome of matching him was no excuse for her to think she could stop him from having what was his by birthright. She'd seen one of his more powerful Artifacts and dealt with its ultimate strike, yes, but the Star of Destruction was far from his most effective tool. Perhaps... she was worth something more. "Fool," he said. "You who fells the omega, dare you tread upon the power of genesis? There is no ceasing my execution of the law and the claiming of that damned cup. Prostrate yourself if you are to avoid a criminal's treatment." With that said, Gilgamesh fixed his right sword to his back. With that hand freed, he reached out into the open air next to himself. A spell, perhaps? Another use of Enkidu? No, Gilgamesh possessed something far greater that he would use to trump this Saber... but there was one problem he hadn't thought of. . .

Merlin hadn't been joking at all when he claimed Medea would become a mother, but of course... she had no reason to think otherwise in the first place. Merlin wasn't even certain why he knew it would happen, though he also wasn't sure why this felt like a reasonable endeavor. Actually... why this woman? Why did he not chose the lightly-veiled one, or even the other purple-haired one with the eyes that were only enticing to him? He took no issue with this Caster; she was quite the looker, yet it was strange that he didn't put an thought into choosing a target. Oh well; there were no complaints to be lodged, really. If Medea wasn't going to stop him, he would not stop himself. Alongside what seemed to be a tremor even within his bounded field, Merlin performed one of a rather small number of total thrusts. These had been roughly setting the pace for this entire scenario, but this one would see a great change at its end. "Your wish is my command. Watch out though; I've always been told my child would be an annoyance even before birth," he said as the seed spewed forth from his groin, easily depositing itself directly into the womb in great quantity as he pressed against the end of Caster with ease. Feeling something like this, Merlin thought it was necessary for him to later try the ravaging approach with a tool of this caliber... Well, a human one at least.

Artoria had done all that was within her bounds to do. As a knight, she'd fought for the sake of others, protected even her enemies from her onslaught and now she'd offered reprieve at the simple cost of not getting in the way of her plans. It was all for nothing. She supposed there were worse ways to end a day. At the very least, she'd managed not to break form at all... it was becoming much easier to remember. It was becoming more of her nature to act this way. She sighed in the moment. Whatever laws he thought he was preserving, they didn't apply here. As far as she knew, the cities above were realms unto themselves, and those who ruled there couldn't rightly enforce themselves here. He was out of his own element and though she would have let this pass with just the tie, it seemed that he planned to keep trying to put her down. His hand reached out like he would call forth another weapon and her arms soon raised once more. There was no real emotion found there, even as the light began to gather once more. "Alright, let us end this..." she said as comfortably as she'd been speaking about anything else. Enough power to fell a man? Of course. Enough to fell a monstrous creature? Yes. Enough for a demigod king with way too much ego? They'd find out soon enough. "EX-" she said while bringing the sword down, that giant pillar of light aimed directly at Gilgamesh. "CALIBUR!" she shouted her final cry. Her aim to engulf the man in its blinding light. Most would have died from it. But at present she was almost doubting her ability to properly kill the man. Maybe he'd be maimed enough to sit where he was while they finished this day. Yes, that would be for the best.

At the same time, several more thrusts were given Medea. She should have been more considerate of the fact that Merlin seemed so sure of her pregnancy. But she was sure she'd heard similar words before, and the idea had never bothered her once. It bothered her less now. A tremble occurred and she felt it, how strange. Whatever that was, there was no reason to stop Merlin from enjoying himself and she had no reason not to accept what he offered. "Well, it wouldn't be the first time..." she mentioned. Oh, Medea was a strange one... she didn't actually dislike children. She loved them in fact. An old fashioned woman who enjoyed children no longer cursed by the thought of a man and enjoying herself for the first time in her life. That was fine. And as he spilled within her, she moaned as her own body naturally tightened around the filling sensation. Yes. This was bliss.

Page 14 of 178 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast