Unnecessary, she said. How foolish. If his claims were unnecessary, then he'd have long ago been the victor and claimed her wholly. As he'd yet to achieve his goal, anything he said toward it was absolute necessity. Eri had no ground to stand on in her proclamation when she'd yet to look at him again, even as he continued staring down into her face. Ah, but she did do something else. Once more, proof of her inevitable collapse was shown to Gilgamesh in the form of her actions. Never had her verbal and physical reactions serve the purpose of each other, but it seemed she could only lie and divert with her mouth.

It all made sense, though, when considering the woman's own statement. His words confused her, and that alone was likely the reason for her annoyance. Fine. He wouldn't stop. When she was confused and/or annoyed, he had something very interesting to look at. Besides, she had just a bit more to say before sinking her teeth into him in a more literal fashion. Ah, he'd done enough to her already? Nonsense! Gilgamesh naturally had a rebuttal to offer, albeit one made only after a rather content-sounding grumble. It seemed the pinch of teeth against flesh was something he considered pleasant; it fed directly into preexisting adrenaline, almost egging him on to utilize a bit more energy in his hips' pivoting. When he did acknowledge her final statement, he did so while leaning inward. His face brushed against the side of Eri's, lips quite close to her ear while eyes were cut in her direction. A fleeting glance toward him would reveal a flash of crimson targeting Eri's own eye. "I've not done nearly enough. But, I will allow you to speak your truth. Go on; regale me. What is it I have done to you, that you consider 'enough'?"