Page 139 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1773

Thread: Finis Chaldea

The one to answer him was not the very same one he'd offered the question to. More importantly, the answer was not at all an affirmative one. Hope, she spoke of after her lips gently met his forehead. Hope, she'd use in regards to any potential heir. It would be best stated that hope was something she applied to the future in its entirety. Gilgamesh did not share this hope. Matters were black and white, depending on which future he moved toward. Perhaps this clash of ideals would pave the way to something new─ something exhilarating. "Hmph. As you wish," he said.

Whether the queen's hope was something worthwhile or not, the immediate future was something determined by both parties in this room. He was to make an 'offering' as deeply as he could, according to the woman herself. How pointless; that instruction wasn't the least bit necessary for him to do so. Without hesitation and without fail, Gilgamesh would plunge one final time, breaching the final barrier to a new home. Not a drop would be wasted as it escaped his tool, even if it remained plentiful enough to flood the womb and flow back around his girth. Gilgamesh gleaned a strange amount of satisfaction from this feeling. In all the centuries of his life, and countless bedroom escapades, he'd never seemed so thoroughly pleased. This was something Gilgamesh himself took note of, and as such... he'd never let himself settle for life without the experience.

Hope was what she offered, and it appeared it was accepted. Technically speaking it was fine that they would not always have the same kinds of thoughts surrounding every single moment. As one without foresight nor the ability to choose the best path, Artoria had always walked towards her desired future one step at a time. She'd take the same approach to any random thing she thought about, regardless of the potential outcomes.

In this moment however, the outcome was as clear to her as it was to him. A filling she'd requested and one she would be provided as soon as he breached that final wall of hers. That feeling gave such satisfaction, a minor hiccup left the lass. That strange and warm sensation made her nether pulse and convulse as she reached the ultimate level of ecstasy. Was this something she could ever ignore after knowing how good it was? Maybe not... even so, she'd resigned herself to the care of Gilgamesh, she supposed it was fine to depend on him to deliver if she found herself in need. A giggle escaped her soon after, as many battles as she'd fought in her life, as enjoyable as she found the glory of combat, this was something she could enjoy just as much. "Hehe... hahaha... Hahahahah!~" she seemed to laugh harmoniously though almost hysterically for a few seconds. "Alright, I will admit... that is good and so are you," she mentioned as her body began to lose all tension and those legs of hers had their muscles jump without her consent or understanding. Oh... that's why they were going to be useless.

In the wake of his final expulsion, there were many reactions Artoria Pendragon could have. The list was long, so long, and yet... there was only one reaction worth any salt. The very same way she ended the most enjoyable battles, was how she chose to end several days of fornication. She... laughed. It was pleasant to the ears, yet all too crazed for the consumption of normal individuals. Luckily, Gilgamesh was far from those normal folk.

It seemed something else new was to occur this day. Though the words weren't precisely what he'd been waiting to hear, it was the same in essence. Naturally, he could accept that level of admittance. "You've yet to see more than the first sample. I assure you, there will be no shortage of even greater satisfaction in our future. I have seen the rainbow bridge, and I will take a leisurely pace in crossing it to reach all creation." One final explanation of his plans was all Gilgamesh had left to offer. He was content to move on, at least for the time being. Now was the time to clean up, rest, take court again, and permit the festival of Uruk that would now serve the secondary purpose of a celebration. So, of course, his first move would begin by the act of extricating himself and... worry about the destroyed bedroom some time later.

That delighted little laugh left light in the emerald green eyes of Artoria Pendragon. Of course it would, after a strong battle there was no better elation than victory. And though she'd not been the dominating force in this... she did still consider this scenario a win in her favor. What was more, there was no commentary about the oddity of that laughter she'd given allowed to leave her face. But, Gilgamesh had previously spoken of not seeing negatives in her odd behaviors. What was more he declared this to be only the beginning of their combined journey towards satisfaction. Strange, she understood he meant this and could not even argue against it.

"I suppose leisurely is about the right pace to take..." there was a pause as he extricated himself. Even without being able to properly feel her legs, her body did not agree to him leaving. It tensed around him as he withdrew. If her body could have vocalized the desire for him to remain she knew it would have in such a moment. "Fu---" she seemed to exhale as that withdrawal was made and she was left feeling the absentee sword missing from its sheath, so to speak. "I am going to need a tub. A deep one... I am quite certain my legs will not agree with being used..." she said still feeling those strange jumps in muscles she was quite sure were abnormal to her person at first. But if this was all she had to deal with in the aftermath she supposed there were worse things to feel. "Oh and food and wine too~" how strange the lass had become oddly comfortable in the King of Heroes presence. They could spend this evening like that, before life picked up again for Gilgamesh. Artoria though... would be spending a bit more time off her legs than she initially realized.

That additional grip had not gone unnoticed. Had he successfully cemented himself as an addictive substance, even if only to the body? Time would tell, but if that were the case, his victory was more assured than ever before. Artoria didn't need to fall head-over-heels for him so soon, after all. What he needed was simply for her continued movement along a path that led back to him. The rest... would fall in place with time. "Yes, it is an acceptable choice, isn't it? I would say the same should be true of your pacing. You need only choose to cross the right bridge."

A bath, food and wine was quite the wonderful idea at present. Besides, something had to be done about the bedroom if rest was on the agenda. He hadn't fully released Artoria yet, even as his fingers snapped once more. That very same heated pool from days prior materialized beneath/around the pair. He'd let the woman down directly into hot water, while lowering himself as well. "I do not speak in conjecture. A fortnight. Even as the festival carries on, the likes of Artoria Pendragon shall be incapable of walking from one stall to another. What we've done, is not how the inexperienced should become the experienced... though you were warned many times."

According to the King of Heroes, her own pacing should and could be just as slow. Apparently all she had to do was choose the right bridge to cross. Her own body had chosen, her mind had chosen as well... the rest, she still did not fully understand but she was not the type to be completely unaware for very long at all. "I will choose what I feel like..." she mentioned ever so contrarily. She was not currently purposefully trying to go against her own feelings... at this point it was simply the most natural response she owned. Moving right along, he'd not placed her down yet, and once he did it was within that same tub they'd bathed in before. The heat of the water felt great against her skin and stopped those still jumping muscles for a few seconds. But what was this?

Gilgamesh claimed that she'd come into her newfound knowledge in a way she should not have. He knew her legs would not work for more than two weeks and had warned her of such for an extended period of time. "Urusai, I do not need an I told you so right now," she said as Holy Grail appeared in her hand and she held it out to be filled. "It is far from the first time I have learned something in a way I should not have..." she mentioned. "Besides, I am fully willing to blame you for this predicament," she said seemingly cross about it but there was still light dancing around in those eyes of hers. "What festival?"

"H'oh?" was the king's kneejerk response to Artoria's insistence. She'd choose what she felt like... Yes, it appeared she would. "Well, if it is feeling you answer to, then your preferred path is made clear by the decisions of your own body. Be sure your eyes are opened enough to see it." Ah yes, feeling the proper route. There was only one end result to their alone time now, provided Artoria avoided the foolish choice of denying her own desires. Time would tell how long it took for a full acceptance of her future.

At present, two Holy Grails were materialized. Over each was a Divine Gate, from which wine poured directly. While this occurred, it seemed banter was in order. "Cast blame on me as you wish. I will treat your crippled state as a badge of honor. You should do much the same. It is no small feat to make Gilgamesh lose restraint," he admitted. As for the festival, he supposed it was something he hadn't explained to the likes of Artoria yet. Perhaps he'd been too excited by the purpose of her arrival. Oh well; now was as good a time as any. "Mahrajan! It is a food festival, letting the people relish in the absence of Ishtar! The first festival of the Age of Man shows the people there is no need of a deity's blessings for them to flourish. Farmers bring their freshest crops, with some even competing to prove their ability. Hunters and butchers bring forth kill and carve, and provide to chefs who fashion signature dishes. Best of all, this time... those with combat ability will be actively sent to slay great beasts across Chaldea─ creatures large enough for a grand feast that all festival-goers may participate in when night falls. It is quite the spectacle."

Snark. Of course, that would be how Gilgamesh replied to her reactive statements. Strangely enough, Artoria did not mind this, it was to be considered a very pleasant moment. "I will do what I wish..." she said with a terse sounding noise. As they bantered pleasantly, her grail filled from one of his divine gates. She could not deny the usefulness of such an ability. She sipped wine as Gilgamesh admitted that it was a great feat to have him be without restraint. Accordingly, she should somehow take it as a victory. "I have already accepted my victory this day. I do not ask for another, especially one which comes with a lack of use of my legs," she said with a smirk. Still she wasn't actually mad about anything.

Moving on from this point, Artoria received an explanation of Mahrajan. A food based festival, not about Ishtar for the age of man. A party of sorts complete with fresh produce, fresh meat and a hunting competition? "I find no fault in this. I am sad, I want to go slay a great beast... " she said. Remembering one of a few pleasant moments for her. Of course, she would like that part, that fit her own joy in life. She'd slayed a great many flying bison in her day for the Yule festival. She also remembered reinstating it after calming Camelot, given it'd once been stopped by Uther during his mass hatred of magical creatures including the Fey who were worshipped during it. Whatever the case, she imagined the people would enjoy it and it could potentially be a great time to be had. She'd sip wine and think it over for just a few moments.

"Keep that in mind, when your wishes are for something you wish they weren't," he said, having a fair understanding of the deviance beneath her surface layer. There were some things of great interest floating around in Artoria's subconscious, whether she'd ever admit any of them or not. He'd have much fun peeling back the layers over time. "Do not renounce victory because you've hit some imaginary quota, Artoria Pendragon. I shall claim all that present themselves to me. Besides, should your incapable legs not be equated to the fatigue of great effort? I've always been under the impression that you working types enjoy such a thing," he mused between sips of wine.

Upon receiving the explanation of Mahrajan, Artoria lamented her inability to go beast-slaying. Frankly, Gilgamesh would have enjoyed seeing something like that as well. Was it necessary, though? Well, no, considering... "You've tussled with enough great beasts for one month, haven't you? It seems you couldn't even slay the one you so recently fought. Should you not focus on the next arduous battle, and try your best to truly bring down that which felled you this time?"

Words of wisdom. According to Gilgamesh she was to remember she was going to do what she wished, even when the things she wanted to do fell outside of her expectations for wishes. "My nature is rather contradictory... I will not make promises," she mused between sips of wine. She could truly sit in this warm water forever and feel great. Of course, they'd keep talking because it was one of the things they did most. It seemed they didn't agree about the notions of victory surrounding her present condition. She couldn't help the snarky words which would fall from her face in a moment like this... "Of course you will claim victory. You have literally already admitted to claiming anything you view as worthwhile," she chided. "My work ethic is not to be questioned. But the price for diligence usually is not weeks of recovery. A few days is normally the maximum and I usually have to do something ridiculous," she gave pause to that thought. "Actually, it makes perfect sense, carry on."

Ah, but as she avoided making a very obvious joke, a different one was being made by Gilgamesh instead. She wished to slay beasts and join in the fun of a festival, but according to Gilgamesh she'd already been tussling with a beast and she'd not managed to slay it. Several emotions played over her face as she realized the words being spoken to her. She opened and closed her mouth several times, not being able to decide what to say in direct response. And in the end she laughed. "Hehehe, hahahahahaha!~" pure and innocent laughter at a joke, at her expense was about all she could manage. When she finally stopped she sipped from her goblet and pointed towards Gilgamesh with outrage. "I really fucking hate you..." she said those words precisely but... nothing in her visage nor the tone of her voice implied hate at all. Truth be told she was beyond amused and obviously did not hate Gilgamesh, but feelings and words often got confused when dealing with her mind.

Page 139 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast