Toast offered, and toast accepted, Siegfried finally had his opportunity to taste of this ultimate wine. With only a single sip taken, he had to admit... it truly was the quality one would expect to offer the gods. That Golden King had his head far enough up his own arse, he could sniff his own beating heart... but with constant access to drinks so divine, surely he had some reason to think himself so high and mighty. "Goodness. Forgive me if I'm being rude, but I think sainting someone capable of making this would be something of a downgrade. This is something beyond humanity," he declared with a strange amount of certainty. Of course, he'd recently claimed something that may have actually been a bit rude. His eyes widened, and he thought to clarify. "No offense, of course! I don't mean to imply that you're any lesser, or anything."

Apparently, Artoria having her current title would mean all knights were subservient to her regardless of any previous allegiances. That was... a bit ridiculous, but also more sensible than anything else Lancelot ever heard. "Is that so? Lucky for everyone you received the title then, eh? I wouldn't want anyone else having that. You're expecting Arthur to be your brother still, yes? I guess that puts blondie at number 3 if that happens." Lancelot recalled mention of an Arthur Pendragon appearing someday, and he supposed he would be just as willing to serve him as he was to the Queen of Saints. That, however, was more a matter of their will being treated as an extension of his queen's own. Such would be the same treatment King Gilgamesh received, if Artoria pursued him at all.

Surprise, surprise. According to Agravain and their greater archive of knowledge from time spent in this realm, Artoria Pendragon had been the technical victor of the previous Holy Grail War as well. Since she felled the King of Heroes, that actually made perfect sense. It wasn't as if she would have come to blows with her sister or anything, so it was assumable they worked together. "Really? So then, we should all be returning to toast our queen's honor, shouldn't we? My Queen, is there anything else you care to share with us? I'm sure all this talk is an unnecessary stress, especially during a celebration meant for you."