It had taken quite a while, but eventually, Gilgamesh received some form of an answer. It was honest, yet it was a truth concealed. It was hateful, yet it was pleading. Once again, two voices spoke in unison to the same effect, though with very different words. The only thing he could do, of course, was acquiesce to both. He wouldn't be stopping, though... that technically wasn't true at all. "Fuhaha! I suppose that is as much honesty as can be expected from the likes of you. Some day, you may yet go without the unnecessary filter. No matter. But, what if I stop this way?"

What way did he mean? Well, he was of course going to be stopping at a certain thrust. Over and over, his spine had been oscillating all for the purpose of sending him to the depths of her being, and now, he finally felt it was time to let loose. In one shining moment, his pelvis crashed into her backside until he could feel the firmness of her hipbone against it, and the grasp of her nether's final barrier crept past his tip. He'd rest there while his member swelled again, and the seed he'd been holding onto for this very moment would be spewed directly into his target's womb. She'd be offered a very generous deposit. It would have been wasteful to do anything but fill her to the brim, until he could feel the fluids dripping onto his own leg. Ah, but he'd stopped after all. She should be killing him then, right? Somehow, he was in disbelief. "Oh my. I seem to have stopped~"