Page 126 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1773

Thread: Finis Chaldea

It had taken quite a while, but eventually, Gilgamesh received some form of an answer. It was honest, yet it was a truth concealed. It was hateful, yet it was pleading. Once again, two voices spoke in unison to the same effect, though with very different words. The only thing he could do, of course, was acquiesce to both. He wouldn't be stopping, though... that technically wasn't true at all. "Fuhaha! I suppose that is as much honesty as can be expected from the likes of you. Some day, you may yet go without the unnecessary filter. No matter. But, what if I stop this way?"

What way did he mean? Well, he was of course going to be stopping at a certain thrust. Over and over, his spine had been oscillating all for the purpose of sending him to the depths of her being, and now, he finally felt it was time to let loose. In one shining moment, his pelvis crashed into her backside until he could feel the firmness of her hipbone against it, and the grasp of her nether's final barrier crept past his tip. He'd rest there while his member swelled again, and the seed he'd been holding onto for this very moment would be spewed directly into his target's womb. She'd be offered a very generous deposit. It would have been wasteful to do anything but fill her to the brim, until he could feel the fluids dripping onto his own leg. Ah, but he'd stopped after all. She should be killing him then, right? Somehow, he was in disbelief. "Oh my. I seem to have stopped~"

Laughter. After she spoke there was laughter. That noise had always grated her nerves, rubbing raw her eardrums and causing her an extreme amount of irritation. It was not because of the laugh entirely, but instead because of what it meant. Usually that laugh came when this man was pushing beyond the limit again. It was annoying. Not only was he chosen to have a head-start but he was basically allowed to keep it by virtue of being so far ahead. It was annoying as she climbed up trying to bring him down a peg or two. Ah, but it wasn't the case now. No, in a moment like this she heard that laugh and it made her heart flutter. She felt warm and tingly. Whatever the case he asked what if he stopped in a specific way, and rather obviously meant to exemplify and what an example that was.

He thrust away at her, not stopping immediately, good. Then as he hit the end of her body seeming to slip past that barrier once more, he came to a stop. Well that was putting it gently, he slammed against her in such a way that her whole body quaked and she reached the height of her own pleasure. She probably shouldn't like the way it felt for him to hit the end of her so aggressively. Still, her nether clenched in response and that tension had almost spilled over, so close that if she just relaxed she'd reach that point, but she did not need to. The spill which came from Gilgamesh in this moment filled her womb in the strangest sensation she'd ever felt in her life. It was... great. That additive warm feeling along with everything else sent her plummeting off the edge of the abyss of pleasure and back into the darkness of her mind. "Aaaah~ " she moaned her completion it strangely did not come with a swear this time. No, she was too busy trying to reevaluate her life. What was he saying as her hearing returned once more? A claim that he'd stopped. "Would it kill you to shut your smug fucking mouth!?" There it was, all prickly again. Skipping over his lack of death in the moment? Yes. Mostly because she could barely feel her body in this moment, except the draining feeling of his seed seeping from her undercarriage. That felt good too. Did she like the feeling of being filled. Yes. She supposed that was on the list now too, along with a whole host of other things that probably couldn't fall into that vanilla ice cream bit her sister was talking about. Strawberry was the best flavor anyway.

For his efforts, Gilgamesh received quite the melody. He relished in the sound of Eri's moaning, just as he relished in the sensation of erupting inside her. The clench of her nether matched the pulse of his own, and he was beyond content. He could leave himself wedged inside of her body for an eternity, swimming in a mix of their fluids. Alas, he would do no such thing. Eri questioned his verbal approach; rather... she asked if it would kill him to shut his mouth. Nonsense. If there was one thing Gilgamesh would always do, it was talk more and more. "Such a foolish notion. The world will burn the day I fall silent. Worse yet, the lake of your loins will run dry, will it not? I will do no such thing," he said.

In the meantime, the King of Heroes began to slowly retract himself. Slowly but surely, his shaft emerged. Interestingly enough, it was not his aim to make it such an arduous process this time. He did, however, intend to avoid ruining the very thing he took solace in by inverting it, or something reckless like that. Ah, but now was the time for Gilgamesh's little inspection. Upon extricating himself from her and observing the fruits of his labor, he let his back fall against the bed. As if to spite his very recent ejaculation, he remained no less erect than he'd been all along. In fact, his girth continued to throb as if the previous moments never occurred, even while it remained slathered in orgasmic fluids. Indeed, there would be no break taken quite yet. Perhaps some would be had during the weeks of debauchery he intended, but now, the night remained young. "If you believe you can silence me, you are welcome to try. Now, let us continue, if your body has not yet decided to abandon you. I suppose you are welcome to clean it instead, if you are incapable of mounting. I may be willing to forgive."

A post-crest Eri was busy trying to get a handle on life again meanwhile, Gilgamesh was well, being him. Of course, in response to being told to shut up, he had more to say, what was it though? The world would burn if he was quiet and her loins would dry up? He'd do no such thing as a result. Who told him something like that? Eri had another trait shared with Artoria and that was inability to deal with her contradictions being brought to the forefront. "I didn't fucking ask you that..." she said. Ah, evasive once more. She did like him speaking he wasn't wrong about that, but there was no need to give ammunition to a man like him. He had enough of a jump on her already.

Speaking of things like that, he withdrew from her nether and she felt it in an extended manner. She realized several reasons for a somewhat slow and purposeful withdrawal and had no complaints about it. She knew care had to be taken sometimes to avoid further wounding of an entrance or exit. It made sense to her assassin brain to be just as careful withdrawing a blade as one was inserting it. Ah but this wasn't all. He fell away in a moment of satisfaction and still that pulsing of his manhood remained. She felt annoyed by that for some reason. As she looked over at him, she only felt more annoyed by his words. Eri's brow twitched as she rolled over and sat up, the force of her will making her take this position while staring at the still lively manhood which belonged to Gilgamesh. The challenge of his words poked at her consciousness and the look of that of his manhood made her loins throb a little. She hadn't minded that taste she'd gotten of it earlier either... she didn't find that bit of attention paid to it to be a negative of any sort. Ugh, she hated her own feelings. Well, she was still planning on killing him so what did it really matter. Try some new things, do something different, maybe succeed in making him shut up? That would be an interesting day wouldn't it? So what would she do about it. Her position was changing and she was rather suddenly stalking towards his prostrate body. She'd settle herself in front his manhood flicking it with the fingers of her right hand as if annoyed by its existence. "I am not incapable of anything. I don't need your fucking forgiveness. I will do what I feel like and you'll shut the fuck up about it!" Declarations made by Eri lacked the softer tones of Artoria Pendragon but the basis of them was still there.

Her instincts led her to tasting hers own and his fluids that still remained where they were about his body. She'd slather his manhood with her tongue dragging the sweetness of their combined fluids away from his body as she went about the task she'd decided upon. This would not stop her from glaring at this man nor would it keep at bay the strange feeling in her loins. She supposed there was something about doing this she liked, she'd just add it to the list of unexplained reactions and go on with what she was doing. A purposeful tongue cleaning of his tool while she decided the best route to take to mounting him. It wasn't as if she'd never been atop a beast before, just never while it was also inside of her. Surely it would not be too different, her own logic said it could not be. Her mouth eventually closed around the head of him while her own loins continued to tingle.

Eri's response essentially did nothing but confirm his presumption. The day he fell silent, she would go dry. This wasn't something she had to admit as Artoria or Emi, as it was something blaringly obvious. It was fine for her to deflect if she wished, but it would never be successful. What would succeed, however, was the king's own effort. After all their back and forth, and all the time spent contorting and penetrating the woman thus far, he did wonder if she had the ability to move with ease. Ah, but that didn't much matter. Regardless of her ability or lack thereof, she claimed capability... while taking the approach he permitted as a secondary option? Interesting. A hand reaching out to his groin was about all Gilgamesh needed to know it was now time to relax for a bit. Of course, it was only made more interesting that she'd taken a path such as this. "You think you have enough sway, do you? Hmph. Your loins may be accommodating enough, but it is presumptuous of you to think the same of any other orifice," he stated almost condescendingly.

Whatever the case, Eri's tongue was on the move, as if she truly intended to clean his member of their combined fluids. She did so with so little hesitation, even though it began with a very spiteful approach. Even while she glared up at him, his manhood was procedurally cleansed of expulsions while being made no less moist. Looking down into her ireful expression was even more enticing than he could have imagined. Her sharp tongue in speech was one thing, but this was another source of arousal entirely, and there was little comparison between the two. Ah... there was sense to be found here. She never did as he said purely because he said so. There was always an air of spite even in obedience, as she rose to presented challenges but insisted upon her own desire being the cause in some way. What then, was the true excuse this time? As her lips closed around his tip, he came to a conclusion or three. "I shall presume you have a preference for servicing. I do not mind. For having such a small aperture, you perform even this task marvelously. Tell me though, have you any idea how you are meant to fit that thing within you without my guidance?"

The path she'd taken to his loins had been spiteful so was the look on her face. She did not actually expect this man to stop talking at all... even so, those words he spoke even as praise occasionally made her wish to fight him instead of anything else. "Sway isn't a thing I would care to have... I've already said, it isn't about you," she said. And that was true enough. She'd been told this thing belonged to her, she'd treat it as she pleased, even while she mused over the apparent task of mounting a man like this one. Of course, it was also that she seemed to enjoy this task a bit, she figured she'd try it a second time to make sure she wasn't simply caught up in her earlier moments of trying to distract herself.

Whatever the case, he seemed content to watch her as she worked regardless of his condescending statements. What was this... he had even more to offer while she thought over her particular situation. She had a preference for service? She did well even though her mouth was small? That statement caused her to glare at him. She'd been quite careful of him in general and her tongue was swirling around his manhood as she took him further and further into her mouth. She was not the type to tempt her gag reflex but also not the type to have still hands those went back to stroking him rather casually as well, spreading that moisture about. Did she have any idea how she planned to fit his manhood inside of her without his assistance? Oh, what interesting things he had to say right now. She'd answer as she went back to glaring and easing her own entrance by her own logic. "I don't hate it, not sure what I would like about it though..." she said. There was nothing to be said to that compliment, she'd already glared at him, as she drug her tongue along the side of his manhood she gave consideration to the last. "A grappling hook? I figured I could lower myself down from the ceiling... bound to be faster than trying to climb a fucking tree," she mentioned before flicking her tongue over the tip of him. To be clear she wasn't quite certain how she planned to complete this task, she was however very certain of the ways she would not undertake it. This was his fault. Who told him to have a genitals longer than her forearm?

It wasn't about him, she insisted. So, surely she'd have done this without his mention, no? Making Gilgamesh believe the freshly-uncrowned virgin Hoshimi Eri had such a streak in her, was frankly an impossibility. "You will never make me believe something so foolish. If you can successfully lie to yourself, however, so be it," he replied. Eri lapped away at his tool made for reproduction after he'd spoken of her doing so, yet she thought she could claim it wasn't about him. Well, there were ways to deal with that sort of proclamation. "If not for me, then dare you say this is for your own sake? Fuh! I'd never have expected you to admit finding pleasure from your mouth, but... if it pleases you."

Much to her credit, Hoshimi Eri did not easily respond to provocation. He spoke of the small state of her mouth, yet she was not compelled to force him deeper into it. She did, however, treat his groin just as spectacularly as she did before. She declared a lack of distaste for this activity, while simultaneously stating that she wasn't sure what she would like about it. There were many possibilities indeed. It was not for Gilgamesh to determine, though it was for him to appreciate regardless of the woman's tastes. "It is worth little thought. You would not be the first to find arousal in oral service, nor would you be the last. One should especially not find it surprising when at the receiving end of mine," he mused. As for Eri's ability to mount him, the notion came with something of a joke. A grappling hook? Climbing a tree? Gilgamesh snorted. Snide commentary of that sort was rarely appreciated by the King of Heroes, but from her, he could even find the comedy in it. "Then I shall acquire for you a harness, that you may descend upon your destined throne like a thief in the night. Take the pace you please. I am far too entertained to be impatient, and your mouth alone could serve me an eternity without hearing complaint."

Eri's words seemed to inspire a specific kind of reply from the King of Heroes. Apparently, he would not believe the words she'd spoken to be the truth, according to him, he couldn't be made to believe them, though apparently if she'd like to lie to herself she was allowed to. She scoffed staring into his face with an abject bit of spite. 'God-fucking-damn-it-all... I am tired of smug people telling me not to lie. I have been a fucking knight for 1000 years I am allowed to lie if I want to,' she thought this entire sentence in reply to his words but what did she settle upon saying. "Fuck you..." that was about as clear as she would be about her words which were less truthful than they truly could be. Apparently, she wasn't expected to admit to finding pleasure from her mouth. Whether she did or did not, wasn't a thing she truly considered. Though given the way she consumed food, it should have been obvious that there was at least some understanding of the base feeling of consuming. "That sentence still annoys me..." she mentioned. If it pleased her? What was supposed to please her, when was she pleased? Only properly after killing something and fighting against someone to a clutch victory. Well, she couldn't say she wasn't a fan of sex either. That feeling was separately blissful.

Still as she teased his manhood with her tongue taking moments to take it into her mouth and swirl her tongue around it while her hands continued to move. Gilgamesh took a moment to commentate on her understanding of her oral related happiness. Apparently, it wasn't unusual to enjoy and did not require much thought, especially when being on the end of him. Such words, this man's ego had to be the reason the rest of the world was below. "I can already feel the weight of your ego crushing the world," she found herself oddly less ornery in these moments, still this would likely admit to inadvertently liking something related to fellating him. Of course, it was the case that the spot between her legs was still tingling enough her for her to notice it. So, maybe that was more normal than she gave it credit for. What else was being said while she had Gilgamesh's manhood taken into her mouth again this time at a slightly deeper depth? She was listening to him even while her mind and body wandered over more actions than before.

Sword swallowing was far from a skill she'd thought to be useful, but she understood it a bit. She'd once thought it might be useful for a job. Having found the point that made her throat lurch she pulled back. She might actually kill someone if she threw up and she went back to her most casual licking. More words from Gilgamesh. She did not expect her snide commentary to go over as well as it always seemed to, the surprise played behind her eyes visibly for a moment. He could get her a harness and she could descend onto him like a thief in the night? How amusing. She'd only ever used such a tactic to kill someone, she couldn't imagine using such a thing just to end with his phallus buried within her loins. But she could take it at pace according to him. Her mouth could serve him and he wouldn't complain about it. So... he liked it then? Good, she'd make it a point to get better at it. Wait. "Are?" A blush crept across her face. She did not like being surprised by his words. Nor did she like knowing she was doing things specifically because it would please him. When did she decide she cared about that? Why wasn't that a thought exclusively belonging to of that face of hers. Ugh. A few more moments and she was sure she'd be ready to take on that task. Her loins still felt slick and his tool was properly slick she'd stop only to give the head of him a playful lick before pushing herself up. There was of course a third reason she'd not immediately undertook her newest task, the use of her legs seemed like they would be necessary and she wanted time for them to recover from that battering she'd recently taken. Just a bit shakily the rose moving a leg to either side of him, she'd take hold of his manhood and upon being sure of its alignment begin a nudging at her own entrance with it until the head was submerged there. "Fuck. Hands." she said barely stopping that from being a moan as she demanded the assistance of his extended arms for leverage she'd have to slowly lower herself into the seated position, and she intended to use his extended arms if they were presented as leverage to further ease herself down lest, gravity ruin her life.

Why Eri thought it necessary to put on airs, he didn't know. There were no wandering eyes, no listening ears, no semblance of others' attentions around them. Was the show for his sake, or for her own? Whomever she thought to be pretending for was of no importance; there wasn't a thing worth concealing. If she enjoyed taking genitalia to the mouth, that was fine. If she enjoyed doing it specifically to please him, that was equally fine. If she enjoyed both... that was even better. As for his more recent sentence being something that annoyed her, well... "You will have to adjust. I will offer a great number of things to please you, even when you refuse to admit they do so."

She could feel the weight of his ego bearing down against the world. Funny; he figured she would still be feeling the weight of him bearing down on her. "That you can feel anything other than the residual sensation of me buried inside you, means there is still much to do here." Certainly, the words he spoke were truth. How dare he leave her capable of feeling anything other than the divine sensation of his own touch? That was quite an oversight that he would have to make corrections for. That would be something he required of himself once Eri was done... apparently pushing herself to minor convulsions of the throat before retreating to those same lavishes. There were limits for this one, it seemed. Oh well. It was of no importance if she was without infinite throat depth; he could forgive that in light of everything else. "H'oh? Found your upper limit, have you? That is fine. Perhaps one day, you will be the first to consume it all~" he teased.

Moving on, the time had finally come to see what this body was truly made of. Taking the punishment of Gilgamesh's thrusts was one thing, but with how much ease could she seek pleasure herself? They would soon find out, as Hoshimi Eri rose above his erection and placed herself in position to receive the head once more. Initial insertion was easy enough, but the following moments apparently proved troublesome at best. Following a swear, she said... hands. Oh? He could have mocked any old mongrel for needing support, but here, he only chuckled while extending both arms. He did not present them for grabbing or anything like that, however. No, he instead reached out to grab her by the sides. "This body of mine is not perfect for no reason, Hoshimi Eri. One would normally rely on the chest in this situation. You are free to do so," he explained. Apparently, there was an actual ability to provide useful information within the King of Heroes' repertoire.

According to Gilgamesh Eri would have to adjust to his sort of offerings as annoying as she found them. Apparently he'd continue offering such things so long as they pleased her, even when she wouldn't admit that they did anything. She frowned slightly. This man was fury inducing. She asked him for nothing, and wanted nothing but yet here he was, challenging her independence with his gestures. Truly she hadn't considered why she liked the thing she was doing, she knew only that she did. It wasn't just a matter of texture or consumption nor was it exclusively a thing of fairness or an offering of her own to make... it was likely a combination of things which she found too confusing to classify, thus it went into the depths of her mind as just a thing. "Urusai!" she'd tell him to shut up rather than saying whether he was right or wrong by her own understanding knowing he'd likely take that as ammunition that was fine too.

Moving on from that point, apparently her feeling the weight of his ego was problematic? Why because it challenged his ego in a different way. Having him in the depths of her mouth at such a moment she could hardly do anything but give him a deadpan expression. Why wasn't he dead yet? Ah, having pushed herself nearly to the point of gagging it seemed that she'd reached the limits of her current tolerance of such a thing, she scoffed at his words regardless. "I've told you not to fuck with me," she said in response. Some day she'd figure it out and when she did he'd be sorry. She wasn't saying that aloud though, that sounded childish even within her own mind. Besides knowing him he wouldn't be sorry he'd be excited and that was so not what she was going for right now.

She'd moved on from her original motivations now, thinking to ease herself onto his manhood from his torso. Of course, after placing the head of it within herself she found it a bit difficult to leverage she'd demanded assistance and received it along with advice. There were not hands given to her own for her leverage but instead found around her sides. She kind of liked that, and her body responded with a single pulse around that head of his. According to the mouthy king, most would use the chest of an individual for leverage in such a situation. He made the claim she was free to use his for this purpose. She gave that a bit of thought, and then perhaps it'd become obvious keeping a face for so long was affecting her as well. Or was it, that she truly felt bad about the idea of physically abusing someone else? "Hm, really? It seems a bit rude. I mean I get you are muscular and all, but I'd be like pushing down on your chest," she said seeming to give it a bit of consideration. Though both her hands had been placed against his chest she hadn't shifted her weight just yet. She would give him ample time to think about it. This was a strange bit of consideration, but she was Japanese at base, there was a certain amount of consideration of others bred into her soul at this point.

Page 126 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176 ... LastLast