Page 173 of 178 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1773

Thread: Finis Chaldea

Ah, the death goddess found that word she'd been searching for after all. Good for her. Of course, Sukuna would personally take some credit for the discovery, taking his own 'gift' as a push toward enlightenment. Now that he thought about it, he could be one of those religions! Here he was, dumping his load into a goddess of the world, literally sending her to a new plane of understanding in doing so. That's what divine entities did, right? He'd once heard a mortal asking the divine to inhabit them, that they might reach a higher plane. This was the most literal way that could be taken, Sukuna believed. . .

Regardless of his apparent blend of sacrilege and heresy, Sukuna noted the elevation of Ereshkigal happening in that very moment. She spoke earlier about her mind functioning at a higher pace, transcending the limits of her body. It came as no surprise to Sukuna, who knew his mana was the cause for many material world narcotics and the like. Even so, there was a joy to be taken in having such a powerful effect on one called a goddess. Her consciousness was possibly beyond reach now, yet still, he seemed to make a very conscious effort of rearranging her insides.

That word had been found by Ereshkigal and Ishtar managed only to barely scoff. How could she enjoy such a pummeling like that? Yes, Ishtar enjoyed things like that herself but she was obviously something far greater than others. Her likes could not be counted among others, and she'd learned that most did not enjoy it. So, why then did her younger sister have to steal her special qualities? She didn't know, but it was far from normal. The girl hadn't said anything at all to the man in a few moments either. If she was unconscious shouldn't he be abandoning her form? Why was he still buried between her thighs? Why was he still pummeling away at her? He'd already finished once apparently so why did he bother doing more? A few of hers did so, but they were just rude and enjoyed messing with her. No one enjoyed Kur that much, it was obvious by her constant state of loneliness. She didn't even find anyone else to do it with her after Ishtar stole Gugalanna from her. It was obviously because she was faulty and Ishtar was perfect.

Yes. Yes... she would think she was perfect, all while she had no skin to speak of. The half closed eyes of Ereshkigal opened to see the red mostly pulsing ball that was Ishtar's flesh and almost screamed. She'd seen many things in her years, but the entire musculature of a completely skinned goddess was far from a comforting sight. Whatever the case, she was now in her body enough to be conscious and still being pounded away at. "I... I...might have a gift for you, but it might depend on what you think of as a present..." she said as her body reached a maximum glow. It was obvious to her internally that she couldn't put her two cores together. But given how easily she split them apart she'd likely be able to accommodate this particular change. A bit of light based energy was left swirling around her hands as the brightness of her body reached its maximum and then, it exploded outward.

In the aftermath of a blinding explosion, there was Ereshkigal, still bent over in her dark accessories with her slightly gloomy disposition and red eyes. And across from her, was a face very similar to her own, with a sinister smile and large purple and pink eyes with diamond shaped pupils and light pink hair with white wisps in it. She was also stark naked and seemed to have all the confidence in the world about it. "Aw, look at you. It seems like a lot of fun. You aren't gonna leave me out are you?" she teased in a strangely direct manner.

As Sukuna pummeled away, he received no audible reaction from Ereshkigal. Such had previously been the case for a short time, but now, she was a bit quicker to recover. Knocking and knocking, Sukuna received words eventually. Those words... they belied the end of Ereshkigal's mental processes, at which point she mentioned having a gift for him in return. What could she have meant? It depended on what he considered a 'present' according to the goddess herself. Well, wasn't that an exciting mystery?

A mysterious notion was not left as such for very long. Within Ereshkigal's hand was a swirling sphere of light. Sukuna had seen many Sources in his time, and what he saw there was undoubtedly an immature Source. An explosion of blinding light ensued, and then... that sphere was gone. In its place however, there was a female figure standing across from Ereshkigal. The figure itself was that of Ereshkigal's, as was the face... though there were some stark differences. All that light seemed to have shrank into this new entity's body to become an ethereal and attractive glow. Some goddesses of this world possessed something like that naturally, but this was an inviting glow that one could only see in the old world of Mystery. Sukuna hadn't stopped thrusting into Ereshkigal from behind, yet now, all four of his eyes were pinned on the newcomer.

"... Keh!" the demon snickered upon hearing the new woman's query. He knew exactly what this woman was, and where this was going as a result. Sukuna's lower pair of eyes closed. Once more, additional arms grew from his back and pushed against his shoulders until a new Sukuna emerged from the original's rear. This one was not to take up the other side of Ereshkigal as it did before. Instead, he gradually encroached upon the rear of the newcomer. "This just keeps getting better! I thought the other one was as good as things could get... but I like this," he said while thoroughly inspecting her form.

It took a shorter amount of time for Ereshkigal to manage to split her Source in two. In so doing she created what was essentially two separate beings. The self of hers that existed because of this world, the Goddess of the Underworld. And the version of her which would have existed if the plans of this world hadn't been thrown off, the Goddess of Love and Beauty. And now that version was the subject of study for several pairs of eyes. There was first Ereshkigal who found this other form of herself to be rather inviting. There were the eyes of Sukuna who seemed to understand the kind of entity she actually was. And finally there were the unblinking eyes of Ishtar. Ishtar looked at this new person and had several questions. She first assumed that this was just some extra person. Men were always so needy, they always wanted more than they were even worthy of handling. But... he wouldn't have called some extra woman right? And this one looked too much like Kur to just be some extra. Obviously, that didn't make sense to her though, did she just create another face and cast it outside. "Hmph, another thing you steal from me. Only I, Ishtar have the ability so you obviously stole it. How did you separate yourself?" she asked. A laugh emerged from both versions of the pink haired woman.

"She's really stupid, if she thinks we'll be telling her anything~" she said the newest one with those bright irises of hers settling in. "Yeah, also she really thinks it's just her? So, she also doesn't recognize Mom..." said Ereshkigal. And then she watched, her demon of choice split seeming apt to join in the fun with her other self. She could hardly blame him. And this newest incarnation of herself seemed just as excited to get started. As such she took the same position that Ereshkigal had ripe for the taking. She also looked at her other self, understanding the information around why she was created and how they planned to fix the rest of their current problems. What she would say next would sound extra flirty and make Ishtar scoff aloud. "We should hold hands while they do it~ It'll be nice to have something soft to hold on to~" she uttered to herself. "Besides I can show you paradise!~" she chimed seeming to find it funny. Whenever copulation properly started for that one, she'd extend a hand to her opposite self. If left to their own devices they'd end up pressed against each other. Chest to chest, glowing body to glowing body, their heartbeats and breaths, slowly syncing up as they were used by their demon husband. "I guess it's fine, since it's just us~" This was what Ereshkigal had to say about it.

Upon witnessing Ereshkigal spawn another copy, nay, another version of herself, Ishtar claimed she had stolen an ability of the green-haired goddess. Even Sukuna knew this to be false. This may have been the first time he'd seen someone split off another version of themselves, but multiple Sources taking multiple forms had been something seen even in the old world, albeit rare at the time. "Who gave you that dumb idea?" the second Sukuna questioned. "This separation is something I've never seen, but no two Sources are the same. Anybody with more than one could do this shit," he stated.

Sukuna also wondered how she managed to separate herself. He, however, would not waste precious time asking pointless questions. He could always find the answer to that later, but first, there were two bodies that were actually worth shoving his cock into. So... he'd be doing that. The second Sukuna had no solid idea about how he'd take this new body, nor did he need one; she handled it herself by taking the same position as her predecessor. Once the two women were facing each other, the second was to be penetrated just as the first had been... but alas, she wasn't. Once Sukuna sank his nails into her rump, he felt almost compelled to lean forward. This apparent goddess governing Love and Beauty would first be subjected to Obscenity by having her rectum penetrated by tongue. This time around, Sukuna hadn't even bothered spawning a mouth in his hand to do so; he dove face-first into her ass and seemed to be relishing in doing so. All the while, the first still hadn't stopped thrusting into the goddess' original form.

"No one gave me the idea. I'm the only one who does it..." she claimed as if that was reason enough for her to believe she was the only one capable. Of course, she hadn't missed that bit stated by Kur about not recognizing their mother. Their mother was only ever in one form, why did it matter if she knew what she looked like? Still if having multiple cores was all one needed to do this, perhaps she'd find better uses for herself yet.

Ah, but before she could even respond to that properly she was about to witness something strange. The other copy of Kur and Sukuna seemed to be getting ready to join as well, but wouldn't do so in a manner which made sense to Ishtar. No. Sukuna's face was drawn into the other woman's bottom where he buried his face for the duration of their next bit. A tongue moving about in this goddess' rear made her eyes widen and her bottom shift just a bit. It was a very interesting situation. She should share the information with everyone present right. "A tongue in my ass is never expected but quite welcome. It does make us wonder though what else you'd like to use that tongue for~" she teased as her face reddened. Ereshkigal managed to look aghast which only made the other form of herself tease her a bit more in the moment. "Don't look like that, we like it and you know it!~" It seemed that even with a second copy of herself present, Ereshkigal was more prone to being teased not less. "Why am I like this? Can't you just stop?" she asked of her newly created self. "Why would I do that? We're all trying to have a good time here, and we like it~" That was being said by herself. "I spawn a second me and she spends her spare time telling on me~" she said with an eye roll. "What? It's great, give her a tongue too so she'll squirm more~ Besides... Ishtar will never know the fun of looking at herself while she approaches bliss. Seeing herself be nailed aggressively and softly at the same time~ It's really quite a shame, she'd more likely get in a fight with her reflection than to have any fun with it~" she mused. Ah, this version of the Death Goddess seemed to be quite talkative and exceedingly direct. As Sukuna's tongue worked her rectum, she approached a great pulsing sensation in her now dripping loins.

Stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. There was no end to the mental repetition of a single word in regards to Ishtar. It sounded as if she missed the entire point of Sukuna's speech. Simply because she knew only herself to change visages, she presumed to be the only one capable of it. Even Sukuna was not so callous, and he was the Demon Lord of fucking Obscenity! "Say one more stupid thing, and I'm taking your tongue out and shoving it up your own ass!" he barked. "Fuck! Did somebody forget to create a brain for that one?"

There was every potential for Sukuna to fly into a fit of rage. Luckily enough, there was a source of reprieve or two standing right in front of him. One inserted his tongue into the new goddess' arse, and her response was a verbal one of enjoyment... and curiosity. What else did Sukuna use his tongue for? The one without an occupied mouth would be the one to answer. "Keheha! A lot. Got some ideas?" he responded. Much to his satisfaction, this new version of Ereshkigal went on to tease her original self to seemingly no end. Oh, Sukuna really liked this one! Only today had he come to enjoy cooperative torture. Knowing he could now be joined by the goddess to torture herself, he experienced childlike glee. Naturally, he took the new one's advice... and then some. The first Sukuna kept his hands planted on Ereshkigal's rear, producing a mouth on each of his hands. Elongated tongues slithered their way across both of her cheeks, wetting her ass from both sides before reaching its hole. "That's a thought. Here's another," he said as both tongues functioned as one would expect fingers to. Each found a side of Ereshkigal's asshole, prodding and pulling before thrusting inwards in sequence; one in, then the other, then first again, then second. Each time, the tongues moved in deeper, swirled wider, and salivated more. In the meantime, the goddess' more teasing form was subjected to lips puckered against her hole while a single tongue thrashed about wildly within.

Ishtar's words apparently hit the ears of Sukuna in a terrible way. He threatened to cut out her tongue and place it within her own rectum. Her whole body was already decaying why would he bother defiling her in such a way. Her tongue belonged nowhere near such a place. She spent far too much time as a human to appreciate anything like that... She was scared enough in the moment that she wouldn't speak, but the second Ereshkigal had something to say with her lavender eyes cutting sideways. "We were always under the impression that she was dropped on her head before the concept of death was created properly~" she said aloud which made the other version of the goddess laugh as well. Ah, perhaps they shared that tiny bit of sadism, regardless of their outward appearances. Ishtar, had been too frightened to lash out at Sukuna directly but she always had something haughty to say to her younger sister, "Ugh, no one asked you, Ku-" a solid bite of her tongue. That would make that butt related placement rather odd.

Moving on, Ereshkigal's original form was being teased mercilessly, and much to her chagrin, Sukuna was content to take the advice of her newly spawned self to further 'torment' her. What she got in exchange was a wet tongue applied to both sides of her bottom and then in and out of her rectum in sequence. She truly started to squirm then, all the while her loins seemed to contract and slicken at greater intervals. "Oh, oh... waah~" ah. That moan was about all she could manage. That pressure was building pretty steadily already. Ah, and now there were puckered lips against the rear entrance of the more talkative form of the goddess. Imagine her surprise when even that was something which became more interesting to feel as time went on. Actually, she was making similar sounds to those coming out of Ereshkigal's mouth. "Woo wooh~ Keep it up and we'll cum all over both of you~" she mentioned much to the outright dismay of her less forward self. "Aww, we're so cute when we're shocked!~" she mused seeming to find the whole of it funny. It wouldn't take much for the pair to reach bliss again. All the while both versions of the girl would be ready to reach the mental state they seemed to in the middle of coitus. This build up was helping them harmonize and once they did, they'd be able to vibrate their sources to the right wavelength to make them combine back into a singular one.

One Sukuna thrusted and lavished, while the other went with only the latter. There was something of an imbalance occurring as a result, but it was impossible to resist when the original Ereshkigal was so easy to harass. The new one would not be left too unattended, though. The version of Sukuna busying himself in her bum had much more to offer. With her statement to the demon, how could he do anything less? He produced two tongues as well, utilizing them just as the original did. The tongue of his original mouth remained active for some time, until he pulled his face away. This was meant to be some form of mana transfer, and a tongue or three in the ass hardly fit the bill.

With all that in mind, the second Sukuna righted himself. He had two options ahead of him. Would he simply copy the efforts of the first Sukuna, or would he instead take the hole presently occupied by a pair of snakelike tongues? Actually, this one seemed rather open about her own deviant urges when compared to her original self. Maybe it was time for Sukuna to take a different approach? "Alright, I'll let the sassy little girl make her own choice. Are you gonna be like her, or are you gonna be the one to learn what it's like up the ass without that seal on?" he wondered. Though this was not the first time Sukuna had made such an offer, he interestingly had different intentions for once. Perhaps he wouldn't do the exact opposite of what was said, or... perhaps he would. Sukuna himself wasn't sure at present, but he didn't think he'd go the usual route this time.

As Ereshkigal continued to be bullied and ravished she couldn't really help but like it. Her other self was quite right, she did enjoy these things, especially while they weren't specifically of the sort of nature to make her question her value in the world. Here and now she got to see something interesting, she got to watch while her other self made a decision regarding her virtues. Of course, she wasn't the only one watching and Ishtar also seemed to find the suppose choice to be one worthy of commentary. "Please, she's probably another virgin. It's not like a choice like that is ever real," claimed Ishtar. Well, once more she wasn't really wrong. The second version of Ereshkigal did indeed find her form to be rather virtuous, that being said she wasn't exactly fearful of the outcomes.

"There she goes, projecting again... anyway, I'm sassy? I didn't know I counted as sassy~" she claimed. "I like the little girl part too... so does she~" she said winking at her other self. "Hey!" was all Ereshkigal managed to say before the movements of her own Sukuna seemed to provide her a more than fair amount of distraction "You can pound my virgin ass. Don't worry, I can take it~" she chimed seeming to find it amusing. Of course, she was more than prepared to do either thing. It was something that she'd find fun, either of her enjoyed it, but she could be a bit more honest about it than her other self. She truly was many things, including all of the thoughts which seemed go unspoken from the death goddess in general. Ah, how strange it was to see her subconscious basically staring back at her. No matter, she knew this was going to be fun, and should be the thing to drive home a point. Ishtar and her shenanigans have no place between any form of Ereshkigal and this particular demon. There was literally nothing she could do to change this...

Page 173 of 178 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175 ... LastLast