Prolonged uselessness would take a great deal of work, she claimed. Good luck, she said. The poor queen; she didn't have a clue. He'd promised to leave her in ruin for no less than two weeks, and if Gilgamesh was anything... he was a man of his word. Even if it took months of endless debauching, that tablet he once had Siduri carved would be made a matter of truth. "I am in no need of luck. Pluck shall be the determining factor here," he said, certain it was only a matter of time. Even as Artoria made her way onto the bed, he could see the worthlessness of her legs setting in again.

Ah, but there was something else to consider. Apparently, he'd been having an effect on Artoria's thought processes. She claimed two images were placed in her head by his suggestion. Interestingly enough, one of those things was something Gilgamesh himself hadn't thought about. "H'oh?" he muttered as she took to all fours. A bit of hesitation ensued as he gazed upon the woman. It was the Sumerians who first discovered the majesty of that arched back, but it seemed this one had some natural talent yet. "I suppose there are other ways to receive that. To think, your desirous nature is already clawing away at your mind so thoroughly. No matter; this was my meaning," he admitted while entering the bed behind her. That little flirt was an amusing thing to hear, and of course, it was something else he'd be addressing while hovering over her body. "Only because you've already bathed? Time is no factor here, Artoria Pendragon. You will have many opportunities to bathe, whether in water or seed. First, though..." His words trailed off as one hand found the back of Artoria's neck, bearing the weight of his upper body. His other hand followed the target of his eyes, solidly colliding with the queen's backside before the proverbial sword found its sheath once more. She wanted his intentions more clear? That was easily done, only while he was forcing himself into the core of her being. "My intentions have always been clear. For now, it should only be made clear that you should avoid having your lungs punctured~"