Poppycock. Calling six days a ridiculous amount of time was madness in its own right. "It is only a blink. I shall be immersing myself in you for a time well beyond the human lifespan. Even six weeks would be nothing more than a moment amidst endless bliss," he assured. Apparently, he was... buttering her up, in Eri's own words. That, too, was ridiculous. If he wanted to do something like that, well... "I have done no such thing. Had I intended to do so, you and all others in this world would know without question."

True enough, any purposeful attempt of Gilgamesh's to sway or impress his future queen would be nothing so... confined. He'd make a grand spectacle of something like that, with no less ease than Eri herself showed when fiddling with that dagger. It wasn't just fiddling, though; she soon had it against his neck as a matter of reaction. She claimed to be truly thinking of cutting him. She'd forget she didn't hate him, would she? Was that to be considered some sort of threat? Whether it was or not, any immediate rebuttal was preemptively silenced. Lips collided by the machinations of Eri, and that knife never moved from its position. Of course, the answer to such a threat was not to release her at all. No, as a kiss occurred, Gilgamesh lunged forward even against the blade of that knife. He could feel it sinking into the flesh of his neck, but more important was the desire to force this woman onto her back once again. Their kiss would break only after he was looming over her, that wrist pinned over her head against the mattress. "You are allowed to forget whatever you find yourself capable of. However, you will be incapable of forgetting what unadulterated pleasure feels like. That, I will ensure," he insisted, feeling the trickle of blood down his nape as lips were brought together once more.