Page 148 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1773

Thread: Finis Chaldea

It was to be expected that Artoria had some choice words of rebut to offer him. Alas, those words were accompanied by... almost precisely what he'd been fishing for. She'd receive his 'gift' when he was keen to provide it, said the queen. How very pointed. The movements of Artoria's body made things clear as sunshine, but the words of her mouth were worth a very specific type of response. "For all your talk of spewing flowers, you seem very content to do the same yourself," he declared. Ah, the differences between Artoria Pendragon and her original self. That one would have offered more titillating words; of this, he was sure. In thinking about it though, he understood that such differences in personalities only made the queen he'd chosen that much more interesting. There were variances to how she said this and that, but the same meaning was delivered regardless. "No matter. You make an excellent point regardless."

Indeed, her point stood in spite of whatever delivery method she chose. Gilgamesh would look forward to whatever speech patterns Artoria, or Eri, opted for in future... but for now, he'd go forth free of constraint. The thrusting remained consistent, even as his seed gushed outward. There were a few spurts; the first couple would go uninterrupted. By the last, however, Gilgamesh would be found pushing forward. It was but a natural reaction, and of course... it wasn't one he'd be stopping himself from committing to─ Artoria would simply have to deal with a slightly more intense final thrust.

Gilgamesh had an interesting reply in store for Artoria. He claimed in a moment like this, there were flowers spewing from her mouth instead of his... or rather in spite of how she spoke of his usual musings. Was this truly the case? She did not think so... most would call her brash and unbending even on a good day. There was nothing particularly soft in the way she spoke by her own approximation, nor were her words the type that would mislead by her own understanding. Aside from Gilgamesh those who had flowers falling from their mouths in general had little to no aptitude of meaning the things they say. She was just earnest enough to mean what she said and avoid speaking for the most part when she had nothing pleasant to share. "I did not do any such thing!" she seemed aghast. Oh, her face was red... it was truly shameful to be so randomly embarrassed even in the midst of coitus. She would take her small victory here that she wasn't facing him, even knowing that he likely knew that information irrespective of the directness of his gaze upon her.

Ah, but that did not matter either. It seemed that Gilgamesh would acquiesce to the forceful but not so forceful demand of Artoria's. Continued motion and then that strange warming sensation that she'd come to enjoy in recent times. She still did not know why she liked it, but it was without question something she enjoyed. Just as much if not more was that final push, and slightly more aggressive thrust which made her core convulse around his and a single swear pass between her lips. "Fuck..." her eyes were closed again. Strange, she was also still ever so slightly throbbing internally even as she tried to catch her breath. Actually, as her body lost tension she realized this sort of thing might also be pretty well served before bed too. Oops, when did she start thinking about perks surrounding going to sleep in Gilgamesh's company.

"Didn't you?" Gilgamesh retorted. So insistent was the Queen of Knights, yet oh so reserved. She made a request of him that was met by mention of clarification, and her response to give said clarity had simply been... essentially the same statement it was previously. How then, could she claim there were not flowers blooming on her tongue? "So, that is how your request appeared in your mind? Ridiculous. Next time, I may take your statement as literally as it is made, and deliver you something packaged and wrapped."

Despite his teasing, nothing would stop Gilgamesh's expulsion. In the infinite number of "gifts" he could offer one Artoria Pendragon, this had always been at the top of the list anyway. Lucky her, getting precisely what she wanted by happenstance. Magnanimous as Uruk's king was, he'd even be sure her cup filled to a point of overflow. Gilgamesh made no attempts to remove himself right away, choosing instead to leave himself buried in the queen's womanhood for every residual throb on both sides, until every drop of her most precious gift drained into her. "A gift of seed, I presume, shall suffice. Care for it well, and let it be cultivated in the finest of gardens."

Didn't she? Artoria would argue until the end of the world that there was nothing particularly flowery intended in her own speech. She wasn't one to shy away from vulgarity in truth but she also wasn't going to just say outlandish things. She wasn't that sort of ridiculous as a person. The claim from Gilgamesh after such a thing was that he'd next deliver her a true present something 'packaged and wrapped' if she was going to speech as such. A scoff escaped the lass even as she was filled to the point of overflow. If he was going to do as she instructed he had no reason to claim to defy her in any way.

"It is not like my meaning was unclear, you are being contrary for no reason, Gil..." Perhaps a tirade had been at the start of this woman's list, but she was definitely interrupted by a residual throbbing sensation. It was strange, but she rather truly enjoyed the way this felt. It had been an interesting way to wake this day. That scoff returned has her face reddened at his most recent words. Somehow in no manner she could rightly explain him saying such a thing was more embarrassing to her, than the fact that he was currently buried within her folds. "Baka! No one asked you..." she aimed to bury her own face in her hands hiding its redness and basking in the afterglow. This man was truly just ridiculous for the sake of it, she kind of liked that if she was being honest.

"H'oh?" Artoria alleged that he was being contrary for no reason. Alas, he had every viable reason in the book for arguing this point. On the other hand, Artoria slipped into the language of her original self soon after that proclamation. No one asked him, she said. Well, no one had to, but it was entirely untrue that no one did. As the final remnants of ejaculate vacated his shaft, his retreat began. He'd offer his rebuttal only upon taking his leave of Artoria's interior. "You may wish to check your memory, Artoria Pendragon," he said first and foremost.

In the passing moments, Gilgamesh sat up. This would be another day to handle trivial matters from his throne, and this distraction would preemptively wash away the stress of upcoming affairs of state. In the interim, though, their pillow talk would occur during his gradual exodus from the bed. "You, yourself, asked. How daintily you requested the fruit of your king's loins, exempting the bluntness one would normally expect of you. Based on your reaction, one can only assume you received precisely the gift you were hoping for, no?"

There was that noise again. He was about to say something she found annoying, there was nothing in the world Artoria was more sure of in the moment. Even as she found her breath hitching as he extricated himself from her depths. Of course, there was a gentle throbbing which accompanied that exodus, almost like she was annoyed by his leaving. "There is nothing wrong with my memory, Gil..." she said knowing he was going to twist this situation in some way. Ah, that was it wasn't it? He claimed she'd asked him for the fruit of his loins minus the bluntness she normally possessed and had the nerve to push yet another button. Her reaction was apparently something of note, as it pointed to her having a desire filled. "Urusai! If you do not like the reaction do not cause it," she huffed. The Queen of Knights was probably pouting and definitely feeling strangely relaxed. She was shifting and stretching in bed and watching as Gilgamesh prepared himself. She figured he still had quite a bit to do, but she also couldn't stop her natural reactions. "I am glad you are so amused." Those words hit softer than the previous utterances, but of course she was working her way into the upright position and watching as Gilgamesh prepared for the day. Strange, as she looked at him she had the desire to tell him to stay... No. That would be ridiculous, she did not need him for anything and would not be the type to distract any one from their duties. Ah but still the thought of him staying made her feel a bit warm and tingly inside.

While a pair of individuals prepared for a day, a small smile broke the lips of a woman with long blonde hair. She stood at the peak of Mt. Mashu, a ways away from the Knights Headquarters. In fact what she was looking at appeared to be a door frame surrounded on two sides by large chairs. She'd seen this vision several times before, at the moment she was looking far beyond what she could see here. Her eyes were covered and she was wearing a long white and blue set of robes as she looked out over the distance. In her hands, a large staff, which looked to have a pair of scales upon it. Golden seemed to decorate her and she could see something even through her covered eyes. 'It's good to see my boy being so good to his wife,' she mused. Often she went long periods of time without speaking. She seemed to be quite amused enjoying the silence of this particular moment. Every once in a while she peeked in on events to make sure certain people overcame the issues they were presented with. Her son, was one of her primary targets and his happiness was something she took quite a bit of pride in. As some of her children fell farther and farther from righteousness, the ones who held fast would always receive the warmth and comfort of their mother's love.

Nothing was wrong with Artoria's memory, so surely it was a purposeful omission. A chortle crept through Gilgamesh's nose; was she aware how many times she fueled his ability to get under her skin? Yes, she must have had the thought at least once or twice over the past millennium. Gilgamesh turned about to view the bedridden queen, her fury, and her embarrassment. "Do not mistake my words. This reaction is among my most cherished possessions. Just as I accept your fire, your destruction and your confliction, I will take even your childishness unto my bosom and hold it firm. You have given me your body, now continue giving me your mind and soul until I am engorged by it!" Another declaration of such magnitude was long overdue, but as always, Gilgamesh would deliver just that. As he gazed upon Artoria and spoke these words however, her demeanor softened... and something caused what appeared to be an odd gleam in her eye. Surely he wasn't mistaken─ that was a sense of longing. Had she seen him preparing to take the throne, only to silently wish he returned to his ─ to their ─ chambers? "If my amusement brings you such joy, perhaps I must betray the throne for a day? I could easily continue occupying this bed."

Meanwhile, the woman standing atop Mt. Mashu would be visited by a tall male with a long, golden staff used almost like a walking stick. He boasted slick blonde hair and a goatee upon a visage that could be described as mature, yet not quite elderly. Crimson robes adorned his body, worn beneath a white cloak so pure in color that the world's filth seemed afraid of it. His golden, otherworldly eyes stared up at the blindfolded woman as he climbed the mountain, smiling like a victorious warrior come to celebration. "There you are. I come bearing wonderful news, Ki. I have collected the means of restoring our former glory, and rearing in those children of ours within Celestia once more! This broken family we have may finally be restored to its proper state, freed of this seedling world's corruption! You must come with me; there are few steps remaining."

Ah, but the banter between them was as playful as it always was, beneath the biting surface. The grandest declarations of Gilgamesh often came in moments of calm and now was such a moment. Apparently, she was not to mistake his words, he enjoyed the contradictory aspects of her nature, even her childishness was something he'd take possessive hold of. He'd been given her body and now he wanted her heart and soul until he was engorged by him. Was he serious? Well, yes. She could see the seriousness of his words as his face said them plainly and they traveled into her head and heart. Another irregular beat would have her shifting uncomfortably sharpened eyes, softening as she looked away, her nose slightly upturned as she tried to maintain some modicum of her own dignity this day. "You can stop saying such ridiculous things to me any time you know?" she posed a question rhetorical in nature. Truth be told, she was more than well aware that Gilgamesh would say whatever he wished and most things he wished to say to her fell under the umbrella of 'ridiculous'. Even so, she would not deny the strange feelings such things evoked from her, she was still rather busy trying to process a new such sensation when Gilgamesh spoke in a way which implied he'd noticed her internal struggle. He could forego the throne to stay with her today because it amused her. "That is ridiculous. You will do no such thing as shirking your duty for this frivolity. I need no such allowance nor will I allow you such deviance!" Ah, there it was... she knew not why he was aware of her desire, but she had no real understanding of how or why to confront it. She definitely had no intention of dealing with Gilgamesh all day, her legs were still in a position of not working she would not do that to herself further even if her body wished the experience. "Worry not though... I can more than easily amuse myself today or any other. I will see you when you return," she said softly. What a strange amount of commitment she showed even while being so very contrary. Reddened face, soft words and staying within his care even while he had other responsibilities to attend to, such was her no-nonsense nature developed to encompass the pair of them.

Atop a mountain stood a woman dressed as a nun. Her quiet this morning, watching her son and his wife, begin their life anew, interrupted by a voice of the past creeping along her skin. Long ago, such a voice had been a thing of happiness. But any joy she could have gotten from this man had long since disappeared. Poisoned, rotted and decayed... the relationship between this pair of people could not recover from his follies. As such even a man who could be called attractive and powerful was not one which could do anything for her. Her heart did not stir, no feelings other than disgust were brought to the forefront of her heart and though his words seemed to speak of hope and rebuilding all they did was cause her exasperation. How desperate could a single individual be, how very blind? Her own eyes had seen the truth of him a long time ago, his misguided efforts were nothing she could take part in, nothing she wanted any part in. She had no desire to reclaim their destroyed family, no desire to return to a life which endangered so many and led to her own discomfort and unhappiness. Instead of words a long and deep sigh escaped her. If her eyes had been visible their rolling would have been obvious but no such thing was allowed to show. Instead she simply shook her head gently from left to right. She'd long ago sworn this man would not hear her voice. A vow of silence she'd not broken in thousands of years, in this moment she wondered if he even realized how truly she despised him and his influence and how futile his attempts at returned glory were?

A truth was spoken; he could cease his declarations at any given moment. Would he? Entire universes would be born, grow old, and perish before something like that happened. The same would occur before he decided anything in this world took precedence over fulfilling his greatest desire to date. Luckily for the rest of the world, his notion of remaining in the bedroom was met by outrage. It was almost sad that Artoria was anything but immediately intoxicated by the idea of his stay, but in all fairness, that would have been a terrible reaction long-term. "I will accept your idea of taking the 'responsible' path, but you misspeak. There is no frivolity in tending to the likes of you, my impossible queen. I will not allow you to continue making so grave a mistake as that." With that said, he began moving yet again. Artoria could amuse herself? Well, clearly she could; that much was proven on the previous day. Gilgamesh did wonder what he would return to witness this time, but more importantly than that was the notion that Artoria fully accepted remaining until said return. That alone was enough to keep his smug expression uninterrupted throughout the day.

The male on Mt. Mashu spoke of great things and glorious potentials. Alas, the woman to whom he spoke gave nothing but a sigh in return. She sounded disgusted─ more so than ever before, he thought. What was wrong with this woman? Millennia had passed since he'd heard the voice of his own sister-wife and queen. "Ki! You have been silent and apathetic for years uncountable," he announced, seeming quite bothered by her continued disinterest in the state of their home. As he approached, the gate nearby shook as if alerted by something... But not by him. "Speak, Ki! Will you not show excitement for our home? For the return of what we once knew, and the glory we once held together?!"

Anu, the King of Celestia in all his glory, would receive a response. Sadly, the rebut came from a male voice, mighty and deep, yet as smooth reaching the ear as it was threatening to reality itself. "Glory?" the voice questioned first. Just then, the figure to whom the voice belonged manifested atop the large and mysterious gate. Hair black as the abyss adorned a head which hosted glowing vermillion eyes. Overall, this man boasted a dark aura and a physique reminiscent of a rather fit, nude human in his prime from his cross-legged perch atop the gate. That aura, however, was something this world should never have been capable of harboring. "I wondered what one would call such meager existence after so many cycles in this infantile world. Is it truly glorious pastures you would return to?" The questioning continued, but it seemed this man was not speaking directly to the blonde. No, he was instead addressing the one called Ki, as if acknowledging her as the superior entity among the two.

Reprieve. A single word which would mean a gentle exhale from Artoria Pendragon. Apparently, Gilgamesh would be taking the responsible path with no further prodding from the blonde lass occupying his bed. Of course, this came with more words of audacious meaning. He claimed there was no frivolity in dealing with her. Once again the term 'impossible queen' was spoken as a reference to her mere existence. That crimson tint on her face reached her ears and even to the depths of her heart. She'd not misspoken, she barely understood her own feelings much less something like an innate desire to keep the man close to her. She could ignore it for the sake of others, as she could most things. "I made no mistakes. Any perceived by you are a direct result of those flowers falling from your mouth clouding your vision," she stated in her own contrary way. Never would she admit how his words reached her, and never would she allow her feelings to flow over when they could be controlled. In that moment Babilu was within her hands once more, "Have a good day," she mentioned to him as she summoned coffee for herself to begin her strange morning rituals while he went off to his kingly duties.

As the day of Gilgamesh and Artoria reached a point of parting. A point of meetings was taking place atop a mountain of lore. Of course, blonde and blindfolded woman apparently called 'Ki' was now being further accosted by the voice of the man she'd long since given up on. Anu claimed her silence had gone on too long. A scoff could be heard, yet another disgusted sound escaped those lips. Too many steps above this nonsense was Ki. She knew the truth, the one long forgotten by someone who'd been lead so far down the wayward path as Anu. She'd stopped talking when he'd stopped listening. In the past they'd ruled together as King and Queen, but those days dissipated as Anu complacent as he was violated all aspects of their union. When he became so blind he could not see her, she chose not to see, when he made the gave error of switching the place of two of their children's authorities because he'd been 'seduced' she'd stopped speaking, her words could not reach deaf ears and she would not waste the breath of life, kindness and mercy on those who could not hear her regardless. The nerve of this man to demand her words after all he'd done, to her, to her children, to this world! The audacity he possessed to call her apathetic when she'd still done the kindness of allowing her opinions to be heard through others which he still ignored. Another shake of her head would occur, there was no excitement about their former home, there was no glory he could give that she would go along with and there was no saving what was lost. She knew this to be a fact which was why she was truly content to nurture what should come next.

Ah, but that was something that was understood by someone. Atop the gate sat a man cross legged and naked. Well, man was the wrong word, she knew what he was... she was old enough to remember his kind even if she did not know him directly. That energy was something strange to take in, and her eyes covered though they were were drawn to him. As he began to speak it was rather obviously directed at her. Her vow of silence in the presence of Anu was still in place but she could at least acknowledge this man rather directly, having the distinct feeling that he would know and understand what she meant by her silent actions. She did not seek that 'glory' Anu spoke of, because she knew it to be false. She shook her head once more firmly it was nothing she would return to.

Page 148 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast