To have life was not to live. Only when living could this woman be made to understand that. For now, he could let her remain somewhat ignorant. She'd understand one day, and it would be by his hand that she did so. Whenever that time came, perhaps he would bring this exchange back up. Regardless of future events though, this very moment was the determining factor of a different path. Hoshimi Eri was his mate for the time being, as opposed to the woman he began with. He took no issue with this. However Gilgamesh's previous clause was taken, the truth was that the different sides of this woman sparked different reactions. While one primarily grasped at his soul, the other reached his loins, while both titillated the mind.

One thing was certain, though. This form was going to be an interesting sort of treat indeed. That first purposeful thrust was met with clamping and a gasp. Clearly, it had been something most would consider dangerously overwhelming. Perhaps this woman had the sense to think the same, but upon catching her breath, she had something new to say. Ah, the accidental swears of Artoria had been this one's fault. Did he truly have no idea? That was all nonsense. While her hips were moving to meet his own pivots, Gilgamesh kept hovering next to hear ear. Surely she wouldn't mind if he simply... helped with that excessive hair of hers, no? Well, whether she did or not, his free hand took golden locks by the roots, fingers locking in place there. "H'oh? I challenge you to say that again later. When the whole of your body is out of your own control, you may try to uphold some level of supremacy. When you realize you can do no such thing here, I welcome you to announce this body's one true owner. I am magnanimous enough to allow your indecision until then. Here; you may even have this for yourself," he said, tugging the woman by her hair in a way that would turn her face toward his own. His eyes were immediately staring into hers, lips slightly parted and mere millimeters away, maintaining this proximity even as bodies shook to and fro during an assault with no end in sight.